AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-05-04, 22:22   Link #501
Chaos Zangetsu
Demon King

I seriously doubt that Masaki was a quincy since she could've just destroyed GF before Ichigo got to him, unless her powers were sealed up which is possible with what we know from Isshin's case. That would put out her being a quincy if her powers weren't sealed, meaning that she could've been two things:
1. A human that came to see spirits because of Isshins power like Ichigo with Orihime and Sado.
2. A shinigami like Isshin.
Old 2009-05-04, 22:38   Link #502
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos Zangetsu View Post
I seriously doubt that Masaki was a quincy since she could've just destroyed GF before Ichigo got to him, unless her powers were sealed up which is possible with what we know from Isshin's case. That would put out her being a quincy if her powers weren't sealed, meaning that she could've been two things:
1. A human that came to see spirits because of Isshins power like Ichigo with Orihime and Sado.
2. A shinigami like Isshin.
can a quincy's powers be sealed? she may have lost her powers like ishida did or maybe she was born with out reiatsu. in any case i think its highly unlikely that she could she the grand fisher
Old 2009-05-05, 16:52   Link #503
Gin
*Artist

Spoiler for space:

any one else see the resemblance? they both have those sweet beards
Old 2009-05-06, 00:18   Link #504
Gin
*Artist

Spoiler for conspiracy theory:

i think im on to something here
Old 2009-05-06, 20:59   Link #505
Chaos Zangetsu
Demon King

What are you suggesting? If you're suggesting Shunsui is Isshin or is a relative, I think you need to rethink that. I'm not trying trying to say you're wrong, but you should try to get more proof to support that.
Old 2009-05-06, 21:09   Link #506
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos Zangetsu View Post
What are you suggesting? If you're suggesting Shunsui is Isshin or is a relative, I think you need to rethink that. I'm not trying trying to say you're wrong, but you should try to get more proof to support that.
People are saying that isshin is a shiba because ichigo looks like kaien, and most people say that isshin is some sort of noble or royalty. Why couldn't isshin be related to shunsui? They look really similar and they both act pretty relaxed most of the time. It makes just as much sense as isshin being a shiba
Old 2009-05-08, 15:17   Link #507
ShinAkuma135
King of Beasts

Send a message via AIM to ShinAkuma135
Quote:
Originally Posted by spyte View Post
People are saying that isshin is a shiba because ichigo looks like kaien, and most people say that isshin is some sort of noble or royalty. Why couldn't isshin be related to shunsui? They look really similar and they both act pretty relaxed most of the time. It makes just as much sense as isshin being a shiba
wow i actually did not think of that but its an interesting idea. and shunsui is actually from a noble house so it could make him sort of noble too...though neither act like it. nice
Old 2009-05-08, 20:18   Link #508
Chaos Zangetsu
Demon King

Quote:
Well, showing Ichigo as royalty is much more believeable than being just a noble. Kubo is that kind of guy that would make it that way I believe. In fact, I think I can almost see how the series will play out at this point

Shunsui and Isshin behave diffeerently. Shunsui is a lot more laid-back than Isshin. Isshin is plenty times hyperactive, even if it is all an act. The only time we really saw him laid back is when he was in shinigami form and that's not enough to make a definite conclusion on his true personality.
Just because two people look alike doesn't mean they are related.'

Again, not saying you or anyone else are wrong or right. Isshin could be royalty, nobility, or just a regular shinigami. Heck, he might even be a vizard, we just don't know and it's too early to make a conclusion on anything.
We just have to watch more and read more to see who and what Isshin really is.
Old 2009-05-08, 20:31   Link #509
Mr Hat and Clogs
Did someone call a doctor

Isshin Kurosaki, King of SS, Shunsui's distant cousin, and Vaizard.

These days he likes spending time with his family and teaching them life skills through obscure methods. Thought by many to be a bit of a doofus, those familiar with his past know him to be a very serious individual when required.

I believe that covers everything!
Old 2009-05-09, 00:50   Link #510
Crystal Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hat and Clogs View Post
Isshin Kurosaki, King of SS, Shunsui's distant cousin, and Vaizard.

These days he likes spending time with his family and teaching them life skills through obscure methods. Thought by many to be a bit of a doofus, those familiar with his past know him to be a very serious individual when required.

I believe that covers everything!
But Isshin doesn't really know what Vaizard are because he still believes that they are criminals who got their hollow powers through forbidden spells
Old 2009-05-09, 00:58   Link #511
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Maybe he just sees their story from another perspective...nobility can justify Ichigo's "monstrous" powers (although he just loves getting it handed to him lately), I had heard a loooong time ago that Shunsui is actually Ichigo's uncle and that Yamamoto was his great-grand father (srsly), and although any of these things could somehow make sense, I think he could just be Ichigo's dad, who was also a shinigami who wanted to quit gotei but couldn't, so instead of getting thrown in jail he used one of Urahara's gigai and escaped to the human world.
Old 2009-05-09, 03:12   Link #512
Mr Hat and Clogs
Did someone call a doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Dreamer View Post
But Isshin doesn't really know what Vaizard are because he still believes that they are criminals who got their hollow powers through forbidden spells
He also suffers amnesia for what he really is.

We're through the looking glass here people.

*x-files tune*

Old 2009-05-09, 05:02   Link #513
kagato3

Quote:

It also helps that if you give Ganju a hair cut and 5 oclock shadow he would be a dead ringer for a younger Isshin. They even act a lot alike.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
Old 2009-05-09, 07:57   Link #514
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

They do both like to (try to) beat up Ichigo.

Old 2009-05-09, 11:06   Link #515
Crystal Dreamer

is it just me or does Kūkaku Shiba remind you of Karin (ichi's little sis)
Old 2009-05-09, 13:58   Link #516
kagato3

Your not the only one to think that but it's not as pronunced as the Ichigo/Kaien or Ganju/Isshin resemblence.

A bit of intresting trivia is that Shiba names have an odd pattern: a place representing one of the 4 elements and a bird. Kūkaku is "sky"; "crane", Ganju is "cliff"; "eagle", and Kaien "ocean"; "swallow". It seems kinda odd that a family of Fireworks makes don't have fire represented. Could there be a "missing" sibling?
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
Old 2009-05-10, 14:28   Link #517
Falcon

Exclamation The truth (to me)

Could it possibly be that Isshin is "the King" hence he isn't known etc etc and so strong..

There sure is an explanation why he lost his powers for 20 years.
maybe somethin to do with his wife/ishida's dad or something
and the only person who knows is urahara
Old 2009-05-10, 14:49   Link #518
Kafriel
Senior Guest

That's the hunch most people got, visit the previous pages for the reasons as to why and why not that theory stands
Old 2009-05-11, 20:18   Link #519
tensashinigami
ヴァイザード

Yeah, to many theories so little info. I'll still think he was in the zero guard and royality, and Hikifune Kirio are connect to Ichigo. We still don't the reason the Shiba Family was fallen from grace to other nobles. Overall, not everyone, his whole family can see and physically touch ghost. I understand the element of plot device to drive the story forward to give a character background information and develop the story. I could be over thinking things.
Old 2009-05-17, 15:28   Link #520
imogen

umm in regards to the theory of Ichigo being brother to Kaein I think that is incorrect...I may be wrong but Ganji and his sister don't comment on how much Ichigo looks like their brother, not a single mention...yet Rukia and her brother do make comment of the likeness. Bit odd, don't you think?

I have read manga and watched series up to date and not once has there been a hint of who Ishida is or was and I was led to believe that Ichigo was a reincarnation of Kaien as those who die on earth go to soul society and vice versa. Hence why Rukia has lived in soul society all her life as she died when she was a baby. However, if that were so i would have thought that others from the past with soul reaper powers would have been brought forward...

As for Ishida, it is extremely irritating that he defeats a hollow and his powers return...which are strong as the hollow comments on his sword and he notes that the size of the sword only shows how strong he is as they can control the power and focus it into a small space, whereas Ichigo can't control his and his sword is massive...but they mention it then drop it, no more hints or acknowledgements, very irritating!
Closed Thread