AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hayate no Gotoku

Notices

Old 2009-08-05, 13:34   Link #1821
xellos2099

I don't know how people come about the stone have something to do in a global scale, it never hinted the word will end or whatever if Athena can;t get back into royal garden. Remember Maria said the stone was found in the vault by Nagi's mother when she was young, if that was the case, then why Athena said that Miakido stole the stone while they were in the garden?
xellos2099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-05, 14:19   Link #1822
Teleutao
Ninja-In-Training

I just realized something that may be important!

I was going through the translations of the newer chapters and they mentioned somethings about the stones. Nagi mentioned something about wishes or whatever, but also that it was like a test of greed and that by overcoming it one would find true love on the other side.

In my opinion this is still just a side effect and that their real potential has a more vital plot-related purpose. However I noticed how this may be effecting Hayate without him even realizing it.

All the way back during the school race (right before the Tiger's Den arc) he had been thinking about the money. At first he wanted to help Nagi, but after Hina told him what the prize was he was focused on that and lost. It was also because of him being so focused that he used Hina's fear of heights against her and launched the 'Ice Age' she had up until her birthday arc.

This may actually hint at Hayate-Hinagiku as the karmic retribution for his greed was losing a lot of ground with Hina while none of his other relationships changed. Hayate's learned his lesson now and since then he has gotten on Hina's good side again and things are going much better between them.

The only other ways I could see it are that because of his greed he was fired, and had he not learned his lesson he never would have been re-hired. As such he then would have never seen Maria or Nagi again. He also would never have gone to Greece with them and likely would have never seen Athena again because of it.

Since I don't view Nagi as a possible love interest, much like Hayate himself, that means that Hinagiku, Maria, and Athena are possible 'true loves' for him if it is to be believed about that aspect of the stones. Seems to fit with Hina and Maria being in the 'strike range' too, so I guess tough luck to Izumi, Hamster and company.
Teleutao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-05, 17:11   Link #1823
aldw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game8910 View Post
......what....where
Here's a pic that gave me the hint (made before chapter 235 ever came out):

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Who's doujin artist is he? and what DOUJIN!???? I need it! I NEED IT!

If hayate declares she loves still love A-tan in front of the girl and also in front of A-tan.... what an incredible scene. My mind is going crazy.
Some title pics from some doujins:

The author and titles should help searchwise.
aldw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-05, 23:08   Link #1824
tsunade666

I have already found the odetta odile! hongfire banzai!
as for hayate's love interest on the three Hina, A-tan and Maria. I wouldn't count maria on it. It will just be Hina and A-tan.

And to top it all I wouldn't dream of pair ups because of its the story of the butler and her master. He will end up of nagi and its the TRUTH. But no love interest but its funny if it will never happen.

Last edited by tsunade666; 2009-08-05 at 23:31.
tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-06, 01:50   Link #1825
RockD
's Most Ignored

I was wondering a while ago. If hayate ends up with nagi, then what about his promise with athena about being by her side forever?
RockD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-06, 05:06   Link #1826
tsunade666

He did promise A-tan and I want it fulfill but for now that won't be happening. Their enemies and even A-tan did say that the stone is much important. They are both professionals in terms of their mission or job. They don't let their emotions get into it but maybe if they got a talk and the stupid fight they had before didn't happen or rather come INTO UNDERSTANDING OF EACH OTHER AGAIN. Then it will happen. But for now. Even hayate doesn't want his feelings to hinder his butler jobs.
Old 2009-08-06, 05:47   Link #1827
Teleutao
Ninja-In-Training

First off, we don't really know what Athena was thinking since she never finished the sentence. I'm willing to bet that it's going to play out like and RPG where the hero finds some femme fatale that is his enemy and as they encounter each other over the course of their missions they start to grow on each other. In this case, Athena basically already (still) loves Hayate but seeing him more frequently may make her rethink her priorities.
Teleutao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-06, 07:15   Link #1828
tsunade666

Hayate is the same though not still clear but I think she still has lingering feelings for A-tan. I mean for 10 holy years he still remember her. Every happy moments and sad moments of their bond. Isn't that fantastic.
Old 2009-08-06, 07:54   Link #1829
Serffix

Quote:
Hayate is the same though not still clear but I think she still has lingering feelings for A-tan. I mean for 10 holy years he still remember her. Every happy moments and sad moments of their bond. Isn't that fantastic.
There wouldn't be much of a story between them if he didn't remember ...
Serffix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-06, 08:37   Link #1830
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by aldw View Post
Here's a pic that gave me the hint (made before chapter 235 ever came out):

Some title pics from some doujins:

The author and titles should help searchwise.
YEEEE..........SSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

*Summon my Hacker army to search the doujin*

once I found it (the doujin) I'll inform U all, Wish me luck!!
-------------------------------------------
edited after 60 minutes:
oh! here you are:
Spoiler:

----------------------
edited after reading:
That's a Hentai!!!!! GRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!! DNA Lab really ruin A-Tan image here I'll destroy their Lab!!
*delete the link*

Last edited by surerman; 2009-08-06 at 12:32.
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-06, 08:47   Link #1831
leoblack9
Your fagottry, I hate it!

Quote:
It's that deep, anyone who wouldn't remember events like those would just be plain heartless.

He had numerous painful heartaches to make him remember the pain if he decides to forget it. Just like after they broke up, his attempt to drown his feelings backfired.
Old 2009-08-06, 13:07   Link #1832
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Arent the new spoilers out yet for chapter 236 if im not correct.
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-06, 13:39   Link #1833
Used Can

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
That's a Hentai!!!!!
I've laughed badly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargumm1i View Post
Arent the new spoilers out yet for chapter 236 if im not correct.
They'll be out tomorrow, or they day after tomorrow, unless someone surprises me.
Old 2009-08-07, 03:45   Link #1834
Hina_sama

Spoiler for Early spoiler pics for Ch 236:
Hina_sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-07, 04:15   Link #1835
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
Umm, he can fulfill both promises if he stays being Nagi´s butler and marries A-tan
LeaD36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-07, 04:56   Link #1836
Mentar
Banned

Uh oh...

Spoiler for c236:
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-07, 05:31   Link #1837
tsunade666

for chapter 236

the maria fan's will rejoice. We got to see her and she's talking with hayate. Wonder what are they talking about....(can't read it) But its about A-tan I think. And is it just me or the pink goddess and hamster are listening to the conversation between maria and hayate......

And about odetta odile.... destroying wouldn't be enough to stop my blood thirst. Even though A-tan is soooo cute that result on a fountain of blood. But still............. DRATS!
Spoiler:
Old 2009-08-07, 05:47   Link #1838
primuler
Love For 3D

Quote:
for chapter 236

the maria fan's will rejoice. We got to see her and she's talking with hayate. Wonder what are they talking about....(can't read it) But its about A-tan I think. And is it just me or the pink goddess and hamster are listening to the conversation between maria and hayate......

Spoiler for Primuler comes and saves the day! Chapter 236 - You listen to 1 stuff, and can't understand 10 things.:

Last edited by primuler; 2009-08-07 at 06:16.
primuler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-07, 06:16   Link #1839
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaD36 View Post
Umm, he can fulfill both promises if he stays being Nagi´s butler and marries A-tan
Do you think A-Tan will let it happen?
Nagi is a brat, to have her husband serve and become butler of such a "tiny dragon" against a moon is...unfair.

IMO: the best possible solution is Hayate married A-Tan, while A-Tan pay off Hayate debt to Nagi, and the Butler debt will change to A-Tan now. A-Tan have two bonds with Hayate after that, by Love, ................and by debt

Yeah Tsunade-bro! let's destroy that damn lab and sent their tenant to hell. How dare they ruin my Ojousama image like that
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-07, 06:26   Link #1840
leoblack9
Your fagottry, I hate it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
IMO: the best possible solution is Hayate married A-Tan, while A-Tan pay off Hayate debt to Nagi, and the Butler debt will change to A-Tan now. A-Tan have two bonds with Hayate after that, by Love, ................and by debt
:
Would they auction him? Highest bidder wins, but I don't think Nagi is going to do a stupid thing like that, and just be as stubborn as a rock. She's basically going against another Maria-level person and there's no way to win.

And oh.. about the spoiler. Seems that not one of them seems to get a clue bout why he's like that. I guess there in for a great shock when that time comes.

Tags
comedy, shounen