AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > Sports & Entertainment

Notices

Old 2011-10-08, 04:40   Link #3061
Dilla
'Sup Ballers

Looks like little Barry is getting some major collegiate attention.

I've been following his progress since he was a high school freshman.
Dilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-08, 13:27   Link #3062
Dilla
'Sup Ballers

Al Davis has died.
Old 2011-10-08, 19:20   Link #3063
FDW
Zettai Ryouiki Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilla View Post
Damn, and this is just a few days after the announcement of Steve Jobs's death, which in itself was a hard punch to the gut…
FDW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-08, 21:45   Link #3064
Kyuu
=^^=

Well... looks like the Raiders are going to be a winning team during the upcoming years.
Kyuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-09, 15:27   Link #3065
Dilla
'Sup Ballers

My reaction to the Panthers-Saints game today.

It figures that when I bench Rothlisberger, he throws for 5 TDs. Figures.
Old 2011-10-09, 16:11   Link #3066
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

I wish someone would put a sock in Phil Simms's mouth. Maybe he and Tim McCarver could go on a long vacation together, like to Antarctica.
SeijiSensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-09, 16:39   Link #3067
FDW
Zettai Ryouiki Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuu View Post
Well... looks like the Raiders are going to be a winning team during the upcoming years.
It ain't going to be easy but after that close ass win against the Texans they're really starting to look like something. And the Da Iggles lost to themselves again.
Old 2011-10-09, 17:02   Link #3068
Demongod86
Gundam Boobs and Boom FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post

Eagles v. Bills is gonna be the ticket this weekend...Philly loses this one...It's "Oh $hit" time...
Oh $hit indeed. Reid needs to get the axe.
Old 2011-10-09, 17:17   Link #3069
Nosauz

Colts up 24-7... choke it away to the teriible chiefs, ugh, suck for luck, but I'm guessing that cladwell will find a way to screw that up too. This football season is just miserable
Nosauz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-09, 17:24   Link #3070
FDW
Zettai Ryouiki Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demongod86 View Post
Oh $hit indeed. Reid needs to get the axe.
Enjoy your Death Star.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosauz View Post
Colts up 24-7... choke it away to the teriible chiefs, ugh, suck for luck, but I'm guessing that cladwell will find a way to screw that up too. This football season is just miserable
Are you kidding? This season is awesome…
Old 2011-10-09, 17:41   Link #3071
Demongod86
Gundam Boobs and Boom FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by FDW View Post
Enjoy your Death Star.

Are you kidding? This season is awesome…
Death Star? You mean that Andy Reid is no moon?

And in the meantime...the Pats are looking like their usual pwnasaurus selves. If they didn't drop that game vs. the Bills, we might have been on our way to another 2007.

So much for the paper super bowl...the Pats are gonna crush us D:
Old 2011-10-09, 18:16   Link #3072
GDB

Tebow is making quite a show of it. I'd be surprised if he isn't the starter from here on out.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-09, 18:27   Link #3073
Dilla
'Sup Ballers

Niiccceee catch by Brandon Lloyd.

Seriously, start Tebow. He may not be the 'prototypical' QB, but he knows how to win games. It annoys me when people keep pointing to stats without watching the guy play.
Old 2011-10-09, 18:32   Link #3074
FDW
Zettai Ryouiki Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demongod86 View Post
Death Star? You mean that Andy Reid is no moon?
No, I was referring to the joke alternate logo given to the Cowboys last year after they went 1-7.
Old 2011-10-09, 18:40   Link #3075
Nosauz

FDW. i'm refering to my personal football sesaon, the season as a whole has been great, but my team is in the pooper, my fantasy team is about to Philly Eagles 2011 it up, I've been enjoying the games, especially stafford and fitzpatrick lighting it up.
Nosauz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-09, 19:01   Link #3076
RWBladewing
Salt Levels Critical

The Bills sure had me worried in the 4th quarter. Glad they were able to hold onto their lead this time unlike last week. Also I decided to drink slightly more than normal today and ended up befriending the guy I was complaining about a couple weeks ago. Was even yelling random crap along with him. A lot more fun that way actually, haha. Apparently constantly yelling "get the ball" works too, considering all the turnovers the Bills made this game and this season overall.
RWBladewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-09, 23:14   Link #3077
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Woke up a bit late and only got to see Packers-Falcons. Damn, that was one fulfilling game. Packers give Falcons a big lead then utterly steamroll them. And that game is why Rodgers is so damn good. His O-Line loses another veteran and is somewhat leaky, yet he still makes good drives, consisntely converts long 3rd downs, doesn't get picked, manages the clock perfectly in the 4th quarter. Whereas Matt Ryan got carried by Mike Turner, then got shown up despite having nowhere near as much pass pressure as Aaron Rodgers and still got picked off twice. Ryan can't crack 200 yards with the protection he got whereas Rodgers is just shy of 400 and Green Bay still ran the ball a lot?! Falcons won't even make the playoffs at this rate the way New Orleans and Tampa Bay are playing. Which is fine by me.
Old 2011-10-09, 23:59   Link #3078
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilla View Post
My reaction to the Panthers-Saints game today.

It figures that when I bench Rothlisberger, he throws for 5 TDs. Figures.
My reaction was slightly different^^...

Roman Harper almost cost us another one (!), but whenever the game is on the line Breesus just guts the fat man everytime...Can't remember the last time Brees disappointed in an endgame situation...Brees would have like2 MVPs if he wasn't stuck in the Manning-Brady (soon to be Rodgers) era...

The $hit he does at 5'10 is so much more amazing than what these prototype see-over-the-tackles' QB's do...That one scramble play in the 4th where he kept his eyes downfall yet showing his athleticism to avoid that sack was awesome...

SeijiSensei - I concur on the Phil Simms stuff...Dude was talking about how the Jets offense learned something good today when they had like nine 3-and-outs...I was like WTFSTFU...

I said it before the season started getting rid of Braylon Edwards and Jerrico Cotchery for Burres and Mason was a MAJOR downgrade...They have no vertical game (Burres is only good in the redzone) and can't just rely on Holmes because he plays the slot...Sanchez has taken a major step backwards, especially since he can't finesse the longball...Edwards was a problem for the Patriots cause he could threaten the safties...Burress is a one trick pony...

Jets sack Brady like 6 times and you still lose? Jets offense is drinking similac...
Old 2011-10-10, 00:04   Link #3079
Dilla
'Sup Ballers

We couldn't guard Jimmy Graham all day, but what is up with this, wing?:

He must've thought he was still on the court for a minute there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Sinner View Post
Falcons won't even make the playoffs at this rate the way New Orleans and Tampa Bay are playing. Which is fine by me.
You haven't looked up the score to the Bucs-Niners game yet, have you?
Old 2011-10-10, 00:05   Link #3080
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Jimmy is just being a pro^^...

And don't lie I know you was pi$$ed or LYAO^^ when Mark Ingram started to do that dance on Gamble after he scored, we rewinded that $hit in the house like 10 times xD...It was hilarious because Ingram STOPPED after the first part of the dance, then restarted that $hit and Gamble was pi$$ed, and Jimmy graham wanted to be apart of the dance and tried to do a "So fresh and so clean" move but he F**Ked it up LMMFAO..That $hit was the funniest $hit ever!! ...

Tags
american football, sports