Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2006-08-29, 13:04   Link #21
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5
He was about 12 yrs when he left Sand correct? Ever since his appearance hasnt changed...he made himself early a puppet....immortal as in...never age..
We don't know Sasori's age nor how old he was when he left the Sand so it's rather difficult to know.
But being the grandson of probably the oldest known person in the Narutoniverse who lost her son (Sasori's father or uncle?) at the hand of Kakashi's father at least 17~20 years ago I would say it's very doubtful.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-29, 13:11   Link #22
zamme
Wandering Prophet

Send a message via MSN to zamme
Gaara stronger then Kakashi? Give me a break..
zamme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-29, 13:15   Link #23
Snubben_Pierre

Quote:
Originally Posted by zamme
Gaara stronger then Kakashi? Give me a break..
only when he goes shukaku.. or not present kakashi i guess.. but pre time skip kakashi ..

your just mad that gaara killed your beloved dosu ^^,
Snubben_Pierre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-29, 13:49   Link #24
zamme
Wandering Prophet

Send a message via MSN to zamme
There's nothing to be mad about.

Besides, pre-skip Kakashi could probably handle the Shukaku somehow, being an elite jounin. Killing gaara is all he had to do to knock Shukaku out.
zamme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-29, 17:24   Link #25
s-class uchiha
Naruto = Painful

Quote:

Besides, pre-skip Kakashi could probably handle the Shukaku somehow, being an elite jounin. Killing gaara is all he had to do to knock Shukaku out.
True that. Though I think it would've been pretty stankin hard and its not too much of a stretch to think that he would've lost to Gaara-Shukaku. Besides, that was one of things Orochimaru was counting on to crush Konoha - a place w/ many elite jounins.

Remember, Shukaku had to be held down by Gamabunta - just saying he would've flew all over the place trying to avoid Gaara waking up.
s-class uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-31, 22:21   Link #26
Wrath of the Uchiha

A 11\13 year old Itachi to whom one of the legendary Sannin admitted inferiority to :P
Wrath of the Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-31, 22:36   Link #27
fict_ticious
I can has drinks?

Kakashi is more skilled if anything. I'm beginning to think we're all dwelling on raw "power" here. Kakashi even admits to Naruto that his own chakra potential is behind his[Naruto's], so Kakashi seems to rely on precision and how skilled he is with a technique rather than how much he can destroy (still cool in it's own sense, but I'd rather see things explode and go up in smoke).

EDIT: lol, "charka"; I think "Sharka" sounds like some sorta 80s good-cop/bad-cop show.
fict_ticious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-01, 01:34   Link #28
gibits
Endless

I always thought it was foreshadowing the fact that the kids under him WILL (in the future) suppass him, and not that they currently existed.
gibits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-01, 04:22   Link #29
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by gibits
I always thought it was foreshadowing the fact that the kids under him WILL (in the future) suppass him, and not that they currently existed.
He says something like " In this world there exsists Kids younger than you, but stronger than me."

I dont really think this could be true since this was basically just as they got out of the academy and Kakashi was high jounin who graduated very early himself.

It was stated very early in the manga though, Maybe a mistake.
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-01, 05:21   Link #30
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:

That's an excuse...dont forget that thousands died vs the Kyuubi (ofcourse on a different lvl) but Kakashi vs Shukaku...then i doubt Kakashi's chances are good...

Imagine this:

Kakashi in the middle of a forrest (Shukaku has his eyes on him)
Kakashi: Sharingan!!

Shukaku: (his wind ball thing)
(and now??)

Kakashi can never outrun the impact...
It is also uncertain that Kakashi knows to punch Gaara awake...and even if Gaara is awake he can still use his jutsu's in a absurdly huge body.. Chidori will feel like a bee sting (judging the size of Kakashi's chidori compared to the full form)
Old 2006-09-01, 07:06   Link #31
tatami
back in black

Quote:
That's an excuse...dont forget that thousands died vs the Kyuubi (ofcourse on a different lvl) but Kakashi vs Shukaku...then i doubt Kakashi's chances are good...

Imagine this:

Kakashi in the middle of a forrest (Shukaku has his eyes on him)
Kakashi: Sharingan!!

Shukaku: (his wind ball thing)
(and now??)

Kakashi can never outrun the impact...
It is also uncertain that Kakashi knows to punch Gaara awake...and even if Gaara is awake he can still use his jutsu's in a absurdly huge body.. Chidori will feel like a bee sting (judging the size of Kakashi's chidori compared to the full form)
yea the medium is awake till the deadline...if gaara is awake it is only am matter of time that he will cought by genjutsu of kakashi,then 1 kunai will be enough or chidori thru chest...
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-01, 08:28   Link #32
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

What makes you think that Gaara cant dispell Kakashi's genjutsu?

Even IF Gaara fails to move the sand will still protect him you cant fool the sand by genjutsu... only by speed (which Kakashi has but still...)
Old 2006-09-01, 08:55   Link #33
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss rave
He says something like " In this world there exsists Kids younger than you, but stronger than me."

I dont really think this could be true since this was basically just as they got out of the academy and Kakashi was high jounin who graduated very early himself.

It was stated very early in the manga though, Maybe a mistake.

Well, maybe he was not thinking in someone in specific, but this type of things are not a lie given that; for example:

Itachi was Younger than Naruto, and Stronger than Orochimaru.

These words were just made to comfort Naruto as to “Don’t Be discourage of what you have seenbecause There could be kids at your age that are already very strong" .
Old 2006-09-01, 09:15   Link #34
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurik
Itachi was Younger than Naruto, and Stronger than Orochimaru.
Oo right he got the MS at 11 not 13 huh?
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-01, 09:21   Link #35
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss rave
Oo right he got the MS at 11 not 13 huh?
Yes, even wihout that Fact, Oro left Akatsuki because of Itachi when Itahci was around 11 Years old, so is not really about whe he Gained the MS.
Old 2006-09-01, 09:25   Link #36
tatami
back in black

Quote:
What makes you think that Gaara cant dispell Kakashi's genjutsu?

Even IF Gaara fails to move the sand will still protect him you cant fool the sand by genjutsu... only by speed (which Kakashi has but still...)
what makes u think he can dispell it?it is only an assumption...sand cant protect gaara from chidori.
yes gaara is wery powerfull yet kakashi is not a genin u know...he is a bag of tricks...
Old 2006-09-01, 09:28   Link #37
tatami
back in black

Quote:
Yes, even wihout that Fact, Oro left Akatsuki because of Itachi when Itahci was around 11 Years old, so is not really about whe he Gained the MS.
yeah but we dont know when they joined akatsuki...so at that time itachi may not be that powerfull...

hahaha orochimaru was younger than kakashi when he attacked konoha lol
Old 2006-09-01, 09:37   Link #38
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatami
yeah but we dont know when they joined akatsuki...so at that time itachi may not be that powerfull...
We Do know that Oro Left akatsuki when he was at his 43 or around it, we Know that Itachi JOined Akatsuki around his 11 YO.

And we Know that Oro left Akatsuki Because Itahci was stronger than him. So yeah, At That time, to be stronger than A Sannin, Itachi was that powerful.
Old 2006-09-01, 09:57   Link #39
tatami
back in black

Quote:
we Know that Itachi JOined Akatsuki around his 11 YO.

And we Know that Oro left Akatsuki Because Itahci was stronger than him. So yeah, At That time, to be stronger than A Sannin, Itachi was that powerful.
how do we know that age stuff?data book again or manga mentioned it?

oro-himes strenght idea is a bit different u know:more jutsu more power thingy
Old 2006-09-01, 10:06   Link #40
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatami
how do we know that age stuff?data book again or manga mentioned it?
Akatsuki said pre timeskip that they had 7 years without getting together, when Oro left Akatsuki, In this moment Itachi was 18 Years old, meaning that when Oro left because of Itachi, Itachi was 11, and Oro was around his 43 YO.

Quote:
oro-himes strenght idea is a bit different u know:more jutsu more power thingy
Oro does not see things as linear as this, and if this was true he would had considerd Kakashi a very strong Opponent and not as a Insect. and I don't think he would had left something as Akatsuki just because he saw that Itahci had 1000 Jutsu, while, Sasori and his 100 Puppetts had 997.

or for example, that Shinoby Joe is stronger than Bob, because Joe has 1000 d-rank Jutsus and Shinoby Bob has 600 s-rank Jutsu.