AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Regios

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-05-14, 01:28   Link #1
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Patriot's Blade
Welcome to the Regios FanFiction Discussion thread.

This thread is meant for Regios fanfiction and its discussion. Fanfiction works can be either posted in this thread or in the Fan Creations Forum and linked to in this thread. You may also link to Fanfiction works posted on other sites and discuss it here.

General rules of our forum still apply:
  • No sexually explicit material. Yes, this goes for text format as well.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members
  • Have fun, but post intelligently

Please respect the authors, fanfictions are written in their free time, they have have no gain and owe you nothing; if they like a particular character and/or a particular pattern for their story, it's a personal choice and can't be blamed. In general, you are free to post constructive criticisms but not insults which (as in any other part of the forums) won't be tolerated. Remember that writers post here to get help and not to get troubles.

Thanks and have fun

Spoiler for e.g. my own silly idea:
"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"

Last edited by Patriot's Blade; 2009-05-14 at 10:00.
Old 2009-05-21, 04:08   Link #2
Dilla
'Sup Ballers

Fanfiction.net net only has three stories in the Regios section.

Rather sad, it's a good series to work with.
Old 2009-05-27, 03:31   Link #3
Redlar

What would happen if we took the characters of Regios and put them in an ordinary world with an ordinary high school life?

Spoiler for To make it neater:

How's that for a fanfic?

Last edited by Redlar; 2009-05-27 at 03:58.
Old 2009-05-27, 04:44   Link #4
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Send a message via MSN to willyvereb
quite good, but i think it requies quite high skill in both writing and mathematics to make it interesting...
Maybe you should switch the math with simply sports...
Old 2009-05-27, 04:48   Link #5
Redlar

I should, but then it would be too much like Regios currently is. And not as ridiculous.
Old 2009-05-27, 09:57   Link #6
satomianzaki

you're quite good Redlar...its really interesting...
Old 2009-05-28, 00:34   Link #7
Redlar

Spoiler for preview of fanfic?:
Old 2009-06-15, 01:44   Link #8
Hane

I...I don't know man. Meant to be Layfon, right? Not Shiki? Kinda ooc?
Old 2009-06-15, 04:52   Link #9
blewin

Good stuff, Redlar! I'd love to read your work when it's done. Just a bit about Layfon, it doesn't sound like his usual modest self...

Spoiler for fanfic:

Chrome Shelled Regios
Old 2009-06-16, 02:14   Link #10
Redlar

Sorry, but I'm not really working on it ; it was just a little one-off thing. I'm juggling five other fanfics right now as well as two original works. Besides writing, those originals also require artwork to be done for them, and I don't feel like adding another piece to my workload.

Plus, I suck at math; I just felt a math team was the closest you could get to the platoons while staying out of sports, which is too much like the platoons.

A note though: Layfon isn't supposed to arrogant, but annoyed and angry. So he just flicks it down because he doesn't want to deal with it anymore.
Old 2009-06-19, 05:08   Link #11
blewin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redlar View Post
Sorry, but I'm not really working on it ; it was just a little one-off thing. I'm juggling five other fanfics right now as well as two original works. Besides writing, those originals also require artwork to be done for them, and I don't feel like adding another piece to my workload.

Plus, I suck at math; I just felt a math team was the closest you could get to the platoons while staying out of sports, which is too much like the platoons.

A note though: Layfon isn't supposed to arrogant, but annoyed and angry. So he just flicks it down because he doesn't want to deal with it anymore.
awww, that's a shame..

lol, I suppose. Maths = following rules and squeezing out every ounce of brain power!
Closed Thread