Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-09-20, 10:23   Link #21
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Spoiler for Chapter 7:

Spoiler for Chapter 8:

Last edited by DragoZERO; 2009-09-20 at 18:09. Reason: Update after reading scanlation.
DragoZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-21, 08:04   Link #22
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Chapter 8 was really something. I'm sure most of us don't mind some wincest but it's probably the first time I see the girl raping her brother while holding a scissors even in hentai.

Sora's got a dangerous one in the house, suddenly the siblings relationship have gone sour, VERY sour. Nami's only feels hatred and jealousy towards him. I like the psychological aspect they brought into this, still thought ch 6 was worse and almost killed the series for me.

It would be even more messed up now if Nami got pregnant from that one go...
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-21, 08:12   Link #23
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
Chapter 8 was really something. I'm sure most of us don't mind some wincest but it's probably the first time I see the girl raping her brother while holding a scissors even in hentai.

Sora's got a dangerous one in the house, suddenly the siblings relationship have gone sour, VERY sour. Nami's only feels hatred and jealousy towards him. I like the psychological aspect they brought into this, still thought ch 6 was worse and almost killed the series for me.
Yeah I must admit, my favoritism rating for her took a bit of a nosedive after that fiasco. It doesn't really help that I can't really stand it when somebody gets blamed for something out of their control or not their fault, especially when it's happening to a good guy. Sora is hardly at fault for anything here, yet to top off the whole scene, Nami actually threatens to really "do it" after she comes back to her senses if anybody finds out what happened. Does she not realize that he's not at fault for anything here? I'm probably going to be drooling for the "slap the b*tch" chapter that'll never come. Seriously, that girl needs a really good smack for this.
Old 2009-12-17, 11:01   Link #24
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

The OVA was just released, for those of you who don't know.

-----

And a split from the anime discussion thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemuru View Post
lol, the base or theme has been the taboo relationship "incest". It’s been know since the first chapter. The manga itself hasn't showed any development except the first and tenth chapter I believe. It’s hard to deny it’s not just about sex.. Since you know chapter 6 and 12 reinforces that view.

If anything its similar to shoujo sect in which you have a theme follow by H-scene. Which is another series that at least convey the theme more meaningful, its still premature to judge where Aki Sora is heading but I’m hoping it would stop involving
Spoiler for manga slight~:
although atm it seems more of an excuse for fan pandering.
I don't want to get into manga discussion, but read the chapters again. There is a certain flashback that may become extremely important later on. Its the one about their mother.

And yes, right now its stupid pandering.
Old 2009-12-17, 11:24   Link #25
Nemuru

It would help if you could at least tell me which chapter....
Anyway I took the liberty of skimming the entire available chapter... It hasn't changed my view since the later chapter kind of threw out the potential story of the first four chapters.
Chapter 7? With Nami involvement and her dark secret is going to be a wild card to see where it’s heading…. Hopefully towards the depth I desire. My initial thoughts when reading the manga were why he hasn’t done his twin yet of course that’s my little fantasy.

In the end we're probably running around in circles since arguable it’s still too early to have anything concrete to suggest where the series is heading. Although there is more evidence towards pandering the ecchi fans.
The exclusion of Sora mother where after the bathroom scene where Aki stimulates Sora is replaced with Nami. Seems to be my biggest gripe with the anime.

EDIT: my chapter order seems to be out of place..

Spoiler for A whimsicle thought:

Last edited by Nemuru; 2009-12-17 at 11:40.
Nemuru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-17, 13:58   Link #26
velvet nightmare

they were discussing this on mangafox.com on whether or not it sora was aki's first and it looks like the anime says it is. so i wonder if the manga would follow this as well.
velvet nightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-17, 14:27   Link #27
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemuru View Post
It would help if you could at least tell me which chapter....
Anyway I took the liberty of skimming the entire available chapter... It hasn't changed my view since the later chapter kind of threw out the potential story of the first four chapters.
Chapter 7? With Nami involvement and her dark secret is going to be a wild card to see where it’s heading…. Hopefully towards the depth I desire. My initial thoughts when reading the manga were why he hasn’t done his twin yet of course that’s my little fantasy.

In the end we're probably running around in circles since arguable it’s still too early to have anything concrete to suggest where the series is heading. Although there is more evidence towards pandering the ecchi fans.
The exclusion of Sora mother where after the bathroom scene where Aki stimulates Sora is replaced with Nami. Seems to be my biggest gripe with the anime.

EDIT: my chapter order seems to be out of place..

Spoiler for A whimsicle thought:
I can't look up the chapter right now since I am at work. But it is true, there is no way we can discuss this stuff.

We may never see any character development ever again as the manga becomes pure smut. lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by velvet nightmare View Post
they were discussing this on mangafox.com on whether or not it sora was aki's first and it looks like the anime says it is. so i wonder if the manga would follow this as well.
I always thought it was.

And the manga would follow itself, not the anime. The manga author does what he wants, writes what he wants and the anime will take from that.
Old 2009-12-17, 15:09   Link #28
Nemuru

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post

And the manga would follow itself, not the anime. The manga author does what he wants, writes what he wants and the anime will take from that.
Well with regards to adaptation, the anime is just a view of the director it is in no way canon unless the mangaka gave his opinion on the anime direction. However I do find the anime take on Aki first night with Sora to be her first more logical. The manga is wrong in this part but it is surely my own view.

Someone with a huge brother complex, well its more love that been held since she was young. I would find it strange for her to lose her virginity to another male. You simple don't give your first to another if you've love someone for a very long time which was shown in the first chapter where her relationship began with Sora started early in its premature stage to the point where you would commit incest. I would rate her devotion poorly if she had it with another person. The animes flow of logic is more correct to me in manner.

It could work the other way around if she was running away from her feelings for Sora but to only realise her true feelings later on. Judging from her lines and the way she's playful with Sora I don't believe she was shy about the thought of loving her own brother or deny her own feelings for him.
Nemuru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-17, 21:15   Link #29
LotionExplosion
is in Despair

Spoiler for Chap 6:

Spoiler for CH 7-8:
LotionExplosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-17, 21:50   Link #30
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by LotionExplosion View Post
Spoiler for Chap 6:
That was not swinging. Swinging is swapping partners once, in other words, trading spouses. That...was...not.

Spoiler for Chapter 6:
Old 2009-12-17, 21:54   Link #31
LotionExplosion
is in Despair

Quote:
That was not swinging. Swinging is swapping partners once, in other words, trading spouses. That...was...not.
Whats the correct term? I thought Swinging was basically that. Technically it was a Massive Orgy correct?

Recently Read Chapter 12

Spoiler for Review:

P.S: I didn't really mind the whole cross dressing thing, I found it pretty hot. Even tho Sora's a guy, DAMN (Yaoi moment)
Old 2009-12-17, 22:57   Link #32
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Whats the correct term? I thought Swinging was basically that. Technically it was a Massive Orgy correct?
No, I linked you a wiki page, read it. Swinging is a simple switching of partners, once. That was indeed a mass orgy. Sora was raped as he was forced to see the girl get screwed by guy after guy, after she had lost her virginity. The whole thing was plain f*cked up and still leaves a sour taste in my mouth.

Quote:
Recently Read Chapter 12

Spoiler for Review:

P.S: I didn't really mind the whole cross dressing thing, I found it pretty hot. Even tho Sora's a guy, DAMN (Yaoi moment)
Yeah, that was pretty weird. It was just an excuse so Sora could be thrown into a new situation filled with sex.

Oh, and the only scenes I've found to be "hot" are with Aki & Sora. The others are all twisted in some way. I guess I'm sheltered or something, lol.
Old 2009-12-17, 23:03   Link #33
velvet nightmare

i think the focus is going to shift away from her for now, i believe we're going to head towards the whole lesbian triangle thing. it seems more serious and urgent anyways.
velvet nightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-17, 23:10   Link #34
LotionExplosion
is in Despair

Quote:
Originally Posted by velvet nightmare View Post
i think the focus is going to shift away from her for now, i believe we're going to head towards the whole lesbian triangle thing. it seems more serious and urgent anyways.
I really wished that the author would stay with that whole Love triangle thing. Some chapters, I Really consider "filler" Hopefully my thought is wrong, and these are all set up chapters

Last edited by LotionExplosion; 2009-12-17 at 23:21.
Old 2009-12-17, 23:26   Link #35
LotionExplosion
is in Despair

Quote:
Sora was raped as he was forced to see the girl get screwed by guy after guy, after she had lost her virginity. The whole thing was plain f*cked up and still leaves a sour taste in my mouth.
Holy God, The virginity scene, Wow simply amazing. *FacePalm* I mean holy sh*t, I got turned off. I'm pretty sure that was Cuckold
Old 2009-12-17, 23:28   Link #36
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Im really loving this manga despite the sick swingers party with the girl who apparently ruined everyones fun time reading this manga.

What im enjoying is the twin-sister nami conflict where she "raped" her brother and threaten too cut his penis if he told anyone what happen.
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-17, 23:29   Link #37
LotionExplosion
is in Despair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargumm1i View Post
Im really loving this manga despite the sick swingers party with the girl who apparently ruined everyones fun time reading this manga.

What im enjoying is the twin-sister nami conflict where she "raped" her brother and threaten too cut his penis if he told anyone what happen.
I Love Yandere mangas , Yes I do 100% agree with the party comment
Old 2009-12-18, 09:54   Link #38
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
I really wished that the author would stay with that whole Love triangle thing. Some chapters, I Really consider "filler" Hopefully my thought is wrong, and these are all set up chapters
I do hope it goes back to Aki, Sora & Nami. I won't hold my breath though.

Quote:
Holy God, The virginity scene, Wow simply amazing. *FacePalm* I mean holy sh*t, I got turned off. I'm pretty sure that was Cuckold
Yeah, that was turn off and take the key out. It was traumatic.

What made it so bad was because you thought the girl was innocent. You thought she was exploring her sexuality slowly and all of sudden some guy she barely knows it taking her virginity in front of Sora, as he is getting raped. And the girl was innocent, only masturbating in front of a boy and not doing anything else, its pretty low key and rarely done too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargumm1i View Post

It was an orgy! Not a swinger's party!! There is a big difference.

And yeah, Nami is pretty wacko. I want to say you can't blame her, but she has been doing nothing to help herself.

Last edited by DragoZERO; 2009-12-18 at 10:10. Reason: Added.
DragoZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-18, 19:53   Link #39
RPNS

Just started reading this maga today and I have to agree with you guys about chp6.

Only thing I wish this manga had was a spine for Sora

Also new developments with Nami in Chap15
RPNS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-19, 01:23   Link #40
LotionExplosion
is in Despair

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPNS View Post
Just started reading this maga today and I have to agree with you guys about chp6.

Only thing I wish this manga had was a spine for Sora

Also new developments with Nami in Chap15
there's new chapters? I think it it goes up to 12 currently.

Tags
harem, romance, seinen, shounen