AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-07-13, 01:32   Link #1
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Good morning ladies and gents. It doesn't seem we have too long before filler is introduced once again. All the signs for the need for imminent filler-service were present in the last week's episode. The new ending song that is supposed to air with this week is another indication to it. So how much of the manga will be covered before we venture into the filler territory is anyone's guess, but I guess we have no more than 4-5 weeks. As for this episode, I didn't even bother reading the title. I'm so disillusioned with Bleach right now.... fortunately there are plenty of other shows to look forward to for me to not to get into a whine fest. And I'm always up for a whine fest.

Enjoy the discussion!

Absolutely no manga spoilers in any anime-only threads such as the weekly Episode Discussion threads. That means, no hints, or vague remarks about a future event from the manga, even within the spoiler tags. Inability to observe this rule will result in a BAN!
Old 2010-07-13, 01:45   Link #2
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
I'm so disillusioned with Bleach right now....
Not to worry monir, Ai-chan is out of the fire so he can re-illusion everyone!
Old 2010-07-13, 02:04   Link #3
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
Not to worry monir, Ai-chan is out of the fire so he can re-illusion everyone!
About time! That was the only brightest spot for previous week's episode. The lack of ideas in the show is startling at the moment. The introduction of Wonder Weiss just shows how mundane this story has gotten. So I fear even Aizen-sama's charm may not be enough to salvage this sinking ship called Bleach. The last time Aizen-sama shined in the SS arc, the story had a clear heading which was undertaken in 40+ episodes. Is anyone capable of telling where this show heading toward from the current plot point? Yeap...., will maintain my disillusioned pessimism until I see otherwise.
Old 2010-07-13, 02:47   Link #4
Wiggy Fuzz
Has balls of cast iron

i don't mind filler if it's off beat and funny. serious filler sucks.

Law of Inherent Combustibility: Everything explodes. Everything.
Old 2010-07-13, 04:58   Link #5
EoT
~~

Wow.. talking about dragging an episode out?

An 8 minute flashback recap ~.~

Fun begins next episode hopefully?
Old 2010-07-13, 05:27   Link #6
medigo

they still covered 3 chapters though, so the fun sorta started in the second half

but yeah, it would have been even worse if they added in an actual recap to the 6 and 1/2 mins of flashbacking

Last edited by medigo; 2010-07-13 at 05:51.
Old 2010-07-13, 07:17   Link #7
Jerseykid

They can only keep their masks on for 3 minutes, does this mean Ichigo has far surpassed them or can we not be sure with the way they handle time limits. All of Ichigo's battles could of been 3 minutes I suppose if that one time limit of 11 seconds meant nothing heh.

As soon as I saw the pendulum swinging back and forth I knew I was about to enter recap rage.
Old 2010-07-13, 07:37   Link #8
MisterJB
Warden of the West

Wait, so that...Hollow-thing was able to put out ryuujin jakka's fire and yet it was killed by Mashiro.
Old 2010-07-13, 07:58   Link #9
DarkHollowIchigo

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterJB View Post
Wait, so that...Hollow-thing was able to put out ryuujin jakka's fire and yet it was killed by Mashiro.
decent offence , lame defence probably.
Old 2010-07-13, 08:13   Link #10
medigo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerseykid View Post
They can only keep their masks on for 3 minutes, does this mean Ichigo has far surpassed them or can we not be sure with the way they handle time limits. All of Ichigo's battles could of been 3 minutes I suppose if that one time limit of 11 seconds meant nothing heh..
time limits in anime rarely mean anything (Namek5minslol)
Old 2010-07-13, 08:34   Link #11
kitten320

What a way to drag things out -_-
Didn't we already have a flashback with Pendulum arc last week? Seriously, they basicly showed us again the episode 196 or whatever one was it! WHY?!

Well so far vizards didn't show anything outstanding... nowadays Menos can easily be killed by almost anyone...

Lol at Lisa blushing when she talked to Shunsui.

And Kubo once again proved how bad his memory or explanations are because of the time limit thingy.

Special: Lol so that is the real reason why he is angry at Aizen

About ED... at first it looked kinda weird, characters look a bit off... but it isn't really horrible I guess... it has its pluses... and also is spoiler filled at one point...

P.S. Looks like next episode will cover part of what I'm waiting for.
Old 2010-07-13, 09:09   Link #12
Langus
Optimus Prime

Bleach the anime is no longer something I consider worth my time to watch. In the words of my lady friend, "It really is a terrible anime." I couldn't agree more. Done with this series. I might still read the manga for LOLZ but yeah I'm over it. There are countless better shows out there.
Old 2010-07-13, 09:37   Link #13
Aqua Knight

I liked this ED much more than the previous one, the music is nice and the art with some scenes appeals to my eyes too. The soft sun color is always a win theme.
Old 2010-07-13, 09:41   Link #14
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
IMO, the manga sucks more right now. I haven't been watching the anime though, because it's the same shit I've read in the manga @_@
Old 2010-07-13, 09:49   Link #15
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Damn, if only the anime could be as nice as the ED lol, I felt like I was watching a Gundam series
Old 2010-07-13, 09:58   Link #16
realslimshrimpy

I wonder if DBZ had a forum back then, would people give up on it too when it gets annoying? then later call it the best shit ever?

this show isn't that bad... it's draggy.. yes... but it's pretty good considering the idea of hollow and shinigami hybrids power and what not...

is it becuz of the soul society ARC that made us expect too much from BLEACH?
Old 2010-07-13, 10:07   Link #17
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

We'd be raging about Garlic Jr. and Great Saiyaman
Old 2010-07-13, 10:11   Link #18
kitten320

I call it shitty for whole year now and didn't call it cool any more since then. Only one manga chapter during that time had really interested me...

What I want to see animated will be done in the next 2 episodes. The moment I see it, I'm officially done with the series same way as Langus.

And yes the idea was and is good, but the way Kubo handles it is HORRIBLE! He is great character designer but horrible story teller. Anime is almost 300 episodes long and so far only bad guys are dead what makes almost 200 episodes worthless (Arrancar arc) since all the new shikais and bankai will be shown eventually again in the future.

This whole fight was named to be a huge war but have you ever seen such a one sided war? If Kubo had killed off at least one small little fly like Chad or someone, show might have become better.

But so far it is just going in circles: we have cool bad guy who dominates the good one but then suddenly the goodie pulls out some new aweasome move which was never seen before and wins! Or gets a help from someone else and still wins.

I feel no excitement about fights anymore, I just watch and wait to see in which pathefic way the bad guy will lose this time... I don't get hyped and don't have adrelin rushing through my body as it was before
Old 2010-07-13, 10:13   Link #19
Sabinswe

For me Bleach is the Best Anime..A question from a forum newbie.

Many of you says that there are alot better animes out there!

Can you recommend any?
Preferably in the same genre as Bleach old or new donīt matter.

I have seen quite the few animes so plz reccomend more than one.
Old 2010-07-13, 11:19   Link #20
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

The Shinigami Zukan was the most enjoyable part of the episode once again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by medigo View Post
they still covered 3 chapters though, so the fun sorta started in the second half
Half the episode was a flashback, and yet they still burned through 3 chapters? Kubo's slowpoke pace is starting to become a huge problem for the anime.

@ Sabinswe: it'be better to ask here.