AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2011-07-28, 03:58   Link #61
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Ironically, Jun is my highest level character. This game is harder than previous one, so I really need a good healer. Beside, I'm trying to get the special item that he gathers when he perfect knockdown any opponent. Hopefully it will be something awesome.
Old 2011-07-28, 04:56   Link #62
Ravenblitz
|・ω・`)

Send a message via MSN to Ravenblitz
i think a multiple perfect knockdown on an enemy that you can capture, i just got one by beating the horned(rhino) chick multiple times on perfect knockdown + heartbreak
Old 2011-07-28, 06:19   Link #63
Crimrui
Hollow

Send a message via Yahoo to Crimrui
So how's the game, except that it's harder? Any new additions in terms of gameplay from the earlier game? Can you repeat the stage to level up etc.?

And, are you enjoying the kiss sequence.
Old 2011-07-28, 08:27   Link #64
SoulofSomfing

heartbreak? i havnt seen that yet although i saw it in the trailers. I havnt captured a single monster yet although i neva got Jan to perfect knockdown anyone

Btw theres this ring i got somfing about perfect knockdown. And theres a note on it saying somfing about male. anyone know wat it is?

Also i gotta love that they improved the support system, units that already done an action can now support if they hav relationship with another and its also works for units diagonally too
Old 2011-07-28, 10:26   Link #65
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulofSomfing View Post
Btw theres this ring i got somfing about perfect knockdown. And theres a note on it saying somfing about male. anyone know wat it is?
Equipment for Jun. After that, perfect knockdown with Jun could unlock a mini-game that lead to Heart Break. For each 10 Heart Break, you will get a special item (well....the first one is the same bracelet/ring you have that let Jun access the Heart Break, so it's kinda lame). I'm trying to obtain the next one.

Look like you have to upgrade their weapon and meet the level requirement at the same time to unlock new moves for each character. Gotta grind more.
Old 2011-07-30, 09:42   Link #66
Crimrui
Hollow

Man, game of the year for PSP if you ask me, well untill Fate/Extra arrives anyway.
The gameplay is super fun, the dynamic camera shots of character's moves is pure eye candy. The old gang doesn't hold the candle to the crossover characters, concerning the beauty of the techniques that is. I really don't mind all the grinding in free battle. Didn't know Lili was such a pervert.

Lol at the start + select option to cover up what you're playing.

Anime catscenes are pure fanservice as well.
Spoiler for Mai, a bit NSFW:
Old 2011-07-30, 10:09   Link #67
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Lily's yuri antic is hilarious.
Old 2011-07-30, 11:31   Link #68
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Best.Game.Ever, indeed I've just started to play this and really enjoying it (albeit I can't understand much about it, but hey! It's the same with SRW ) My Jean is still pretty weak...I dunno how to train him because he usually got severely beaten up by monsters when I tried to position him behind the girls...damn attack range

Quote:
Equipment for Jun. After that, perfect knockdown with Jun could unlock a mini-game that lead to Heart Break. For each 10 Heart Break, you will get a special item (well....the first one is the same bracelet/ring you have that let Jun access the Heart Break, so it's kinda lame). I'm trying to obtain the next one.
Umm...and where can I get that?

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-30, 23:02   Link #69
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Proceed the storyline. You will get it by default.

Each 10 Heart Break will give you a bracelet with different color. Ultimately, you want the final one, white color, so when you get a perfect knockdown, it will *ahem* spray the white liquid on the girls.

[edit]
One of my captured monster girls just obtain her ultimate move at lv 30. In the previous game, they didn't have that.
Time to go back grinding all of them....

Apparently, Noel was added in the Queen's Gate's roster.
http://queensblade.net/qg/characters/
They didn't just include her in the game on a whim.

Last edited by Duo Maxwell; 2011-07-31 at 09:08.
Duo Maxwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-31, 13:51   Link #70
Crimrui
Hollow

That hot springs cutscene was amusing, Lili is slowly becoming my favorite Queen's Gate character. I'm only 17 stages in, so far except Lili, I have five stars in free talk with Junko and Mai. I wonder how much far it can go.

It's not hard capturing monsters, you can just heal them if their health is going down faster then breaking their armor. The minigame is easy as well. My only problem with the game is that you just have too small allowance in how many characters you can deploy each stage. A lot of good ones will just be left behind.
Anyway, got myself a cute Kitsune-like monster and I was surprised that you can strike a conversations with her as well.
Old 2011-08-02, 12:42   Link #71
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Cloud View Post
Man, game of the year for PSP if you ask me, well untill Fate/Extra arrives anyway.
The gameplay is super fun, the dynamic camera shots of character's moves is pure eye candy. The old gang doesn't hold the candle to the crossover characters, concerning the beauty of the techniques that is. I really don't mind all the grinding in free battle. Didn't know Lili was such a pervert.

Lol at the start + select option to cover up what you're playing.

Anime catscenes are pure fanservice as well.
Spoiler for Mai, a bit NSFW:
And that's not getting into the punishment system.
Old 2011-08-03, 09:14   Link #72
SoulofSomfing

ummm for som reason my Jan's battle speech is starting to get more confident instead of being a scared pervert. And just like som of u guys, Jan is also my strongest unit tied with Alice surprisingly, i even use Jan for nearly all of my Queens duels so far. And anyone know how to trigger team attacks as in the unique ones where it has its own animation with 2 units just like the ones in SRW? Just place specific ones adjacently rite?
Old 2011-08-03, 09:23   Link #73
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulofSomfing View Post
And anyone know how to trigger team attacks as in the unique ones where it has its own animation with 2 units just like the ones in SRW? Just place specific ones adjacently rite?
Both characters' spirit bar need to be filled at least at 50%, and have more than 50% AP remaining, and need to place adjacently to each other.

There was one battle Jean became a badass super saiyan, just to prove that he's
Spoiler for Jean:
Old 2011-08-03, 09:52   Link #74
SoulofSomfing

i did see the trailer where he got super saiyan head but i was talkin about in normal battles. I think it triggers when hes fighting a girl thats lower level than him.
Old 2011-08-06, 04:32   Link #75
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Milky Attack and Pee
Spoiler for nsfw:

Wow they got away with these. Awesome!
Old 2011-08-06, 04:34   Link #76
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Milky Attack and Pee
Spoiler for nsfw:

Wow they got away with these. Awesome!
That's oil. Not pee.
That's milk. Not...erm....

That's why they manage to get away with those.
Old 2011-08-06, 08:53   Link #77
EmagEvil

Tried this game today... But... We can see it has less capacities(graphics, animations, sons...) than the recent SRW Z2, or maybe the team who create it had less means for their project? Anyway the game is still fun.
EmagEvil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-06, 09:10   Link #78
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmagEvil View Post
Tried this game today... But... We can see it has less capacities(graphics, animations, sons...) than the recent SRW Z2, or maybe the team who create it had less means for their project? Anyway the game is still fun.
Lesser budget.
Another team, not SR team.

It's from Banpresto doesn't mean it's SR team who made this game.
Old 2011-08-06, 09:27   Link #79
EmagEvil

Yeah lesser budget and not the same team, too bad...

... But it's still good.
EmagEvil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-06, 09:54   Link #80
Crimrui
Hollow

^You make it sound like the game barely gets a passing score. I personally think that animation is pretty awesome, and pretty nice step up from the previous game as well. You can especially see the well done animation when the crossover characters get their later moves. And keep in mind that quite a lot of budget went to bouncing boobs and all those CG images during the crush scenes. It's not SRWZ2 but it wasn't trying to be ether.