AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-04-12, 09:09   Link #41
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

What you all think of vol 11, those who read? Could the story be ending? This Metatron and its affiliated group....might it be related to the source of Brain Burst itself?
Old 2012-04-12, 09:43   Link #42
hayate-sama
お姉さま、君はどこ

A little off topic here but we got accel world merchandise line up:

dengeki bunko magazine 26 - kuroyukihime nendroid, bikini ver
dengeki hobby magazine August issue - kuroyukihime nendroid, duel avatar ver ver
dengeki comic daioh August issue - kuroyukihime nendroid school uniform ver
dengeki G magazine August issue - kuroyukihime nendroid, normal black dress ver

All of them release in June

Also, a few day later, accel world manga volume 3 which bundled with kuroyukihime school avatar ver reservation is gonna end

Plan for figma and model kits kuroyukihime duel avatar already in planning stage

Now talk about money.

Last edited by hayate-sama; 2012-04-12 at 10:07.
hayate-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-12, 10:50   Link #43
dragon1412

@Cosmic eagle : to be honest, i doubt AW is going to end soon. Due to follow reason;
- too many left over mysteries. Metatron so far is only hinted to have relation with the source but there is no evidence that he directly related
- Aliance between king seem intense and there havent exist much development in this aspect.

Anyway the biggest point is from here the author can still continue to write the story in many direction - too much possibilities due to AW world is considerable larger than SAO world and even if they do meet the creator of Brain bust the story can still go on further just like how kirito meet heartcliff and defeated him in SAO, new antagonist - goal appear.
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-12, 10:54   Link #44
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

That is true...I wonder if AW will suddenly become even more serious by becoming a deadly game....IE lose = die from feedback to brain instead of just data loss...
Old 2012-04-12, 11:18   Link #45
dragon1412

Its seem quite possible for me, Accel world - acceleration brain function -> possible death from overwork the brain .
Old 2012-04-12, 11:22   Link #46
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Exactly....I'm surprised how they (kids to boot as in not 17 year olds and above but real kids) can still function after all that brain fucking.....
Old 2012-04-12, 11:32   Link #47
dragon1412

well arcording to AW the highest age is still in school -> with that brain accelerate level i truly found that they are on par with Accelerator whose brain is similar on a super computer.Lol, maybe Brainbust actually develop ESP abilities.
Old 2012-04-12, 19:31   Link #48
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

It would be a trade off actually worth it if they can physically accelerate on a constant basis rather than just perception times...

Also, as for Legion Master alliance....you just know the Kings are going to rip each other apart before the end...seriously...
Old 2012-04-12, 22:47   Link #49
Miraluka
Banned

I think they are gonna betray each other.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-13, 04:45   Link #50
Flere821
Lurker

^ With Yellow around, I think that's a given And Purple when it comes to Black.

Physically accelerate... it could already be done, just that it costs points. Taku used it to win kendo matches.
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-13, 07:17   Link #51
hayate-sama
お姉さま、君はどこ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
^ With Yellow around, I think that's a given And Purple when it comes to Black.

Physically accelerate... it could already be done, just that it costs points. Taku used it to win kendo matches.
Physical burst: conscious only, duration 3s, multiple: x10 point cost 5
Full Physical burst: full body, x100, level 9 only, cost 99% of your point
Old 2012-04-13, 08:25   Link #52
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayate-sama View Post
Physical burst: conscious only, duration 3s, multiple: x10 point cost 5
Full Physical burst: full body, x100, level 9 only, cost 99% of your point
Exactly what I mean. The full one is a one time only thing....

The normal is useful when your body's actual speed can still cope....in another scenario like say...dodging a bullet (extreme case) it's still useless
Old 2012-04-13, 09:53   Link #53
hayate-sama
お姉さま、君はどこ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Exactly what I mean. The full one is a one time only thing....

The normal is useful when your body's actual speed can still cope....in another scenario like say...dodging a bullet (extreme case) it's still useless
Yeah, however I think it quite useful in kendo . If you are the one whom initiate the attack it is almost can guarantee that you won't be countered however if you are on the defense side, it only useful when you know they are going to attack since the moment you finish calling Physical Bust, they has scored already.

From a Kendo player view point, the sword usually going to fast for your eye to see but you are still be able to block because only selected body parts can be the valid point. Now, if you can see their sword moving, block and counter is much more easier.
Old 2012-04-13, 10:01   Link #54
dragon1412

Trust me, in kendo that ability is similar to cheat. I do practice kendo so i will make it simple: in kendo, as hayate said, only some valid point can score and kendo only have four techniques(men,kote,do,tsuki) the rest are variation but similar stance. so with the ability to stop time in your mind, you can easily see the sword path, all that left is doge and hit.
Old 2012-04-13, 10:17   Link #55
hayate-sama
お姉さま、君はどこ

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
Trust me, in kendo that ability is similar to cheat. I do practice kendo so i will make it simple: in kendo, as hayate said, only some valid point can score and kendo only have four techniques(men,kote,do,tsuki) the rest are variation but similar stance. so with the ability to stop time in your mind, you can easily see the sword path, all that left is doge and hit.
Yeah, especially "debana kote", "nuki dou" and 3 hiki waza

Spoiler for Hermes:
Old 2012-04-14, 12:09   Link #56
Hendog

Does anyone know where I can find spoilers and/or summaries of AW?
Hendog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-16, 11:35   Link #57
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

BTW....Who do you all think is the strongest King so far? Ivory Tower? Niko-chan? She's certainly the most impressive....

Last edited by Cosmic Eagle; 2012-04-16 at 11:46.
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-16, 12:43   Link #58
hayate-sama
お姉さま、君はどこ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
BTW....Who do you all think is the strongest King so far? Ivory Tower? Niko-chan? She's certainly the most impressive....
From Volume 1 they said that when Black Lotus started the battle royal, no more kings been slain so I think they most likely equal in term of power.

Ivory Tower = representative of white king so I don't think that he is stronger than white King. Talking about white king, in the color chart, his characteristic is like jack-of-all-trade and master-of-none

Niko-chan is impressive but when fighting somebody like Yellow radio which have jamming and illusion ability, she gonna get slaughtered .

Red Rider sure unlucky or lucky we say, he died in the hand of a girl after all
Old 2012-04-16, 18:04   Link #59
Flere821
Lurker

Strongest King? And by Niko you guys are talking about Crimson Rain? (Not good with names here )

Well, my thoughts in the spoiler below:

Spoiler for Strongest King:

Red Rider lucky or not... do remember what kind of attack he died to
Spoiler for ouch:
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-17, 00:30   Link #60
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayate-sama View Post
From Volume 1 they said that when Black Lotus started the battle royal, no more kings been slain so I think they most likely equal in term of power.

Ivory Tower = representative of white king so I don't think that he is stronger than white King. Talking about white king, in the color chart, his characteristic is like jack-of-all-trade and master-of-none

Niko-chan is impressive but when fighting somebody like Yellow radio which have jamming and illusion ability, she gonna get slaughtered .

Red Rider sure unlucky or lucky we say, he died in the hand of a girl after all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
Strongest King? And by Niko you guys are talking about Crimson Rain? (Not good with names here )

Well, my thoughts in the spoiler below:

Spoiler for Strongest King:

Red Rider lucky or not... do remember what kind of attack he died to
Spoiler for ouch:
Jack of all trade usually means brute that kills everything in his way at high enough level in game terms

Red Rider was decapitated without even knowing. That was not exactly.....much. Of course it had to be to a sure death move....Likely because Kuroyukihime could not survive if she didn't kill him in the first move...

Doesn't Green hold that Strife shield Treasure too?

I said Niko was impressive because she obliterated half of Shinjuku in one shot with her ulti....

Yes, Niko-chan is Scarlet Rain

Tags
action, cyberpunk, harem, romance, seinen, shounen, virtual reality