AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-12-24, 23:48   Link #11301
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
After all ... I doubt that someone like Voban or Doni would care that there are normal people around the place where they encounter Godou and challenge him to a fight...
Voban wouldn't care, but Doni's actually more sensible than that. He evacuated the normal people when they fought in Siena, after all.

Quote:
I also wonder ... if Erica, Liliana, Ena and Yuri won't have another 'Youth' moment ... or at the very least we will finally learn what are the 'side effects' of the Youth 'vow'.

After all ... the other Campione know that the girls are one of the pillars that some of Godou's 'abilities' depend on ... so they might be targeted as well ... in order to prevent Godou from using those 'abilities'
Again, only Voban would pull that stunt. Doni wouldn't do that, and neither would Alec.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-24, 23:55   Link #11302
The Green One

I am now picturing Voban showing up at Godou's home and knocking on the front door and asking his sister who answers it, "Is your brother home?"

The Green One is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-25, 00:36   Link #11303
Ghiest Cid

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Green One View Post
I am now picturing Voban showing up at Godou's home and knocking on the front door and asking his sister who answers it, "Is your brother home?"

Somehow that is not as scary as luo hao meeting his sister even worse if aisha be the one would do it. Luo hao calling godou her little brother and Aisha calling him big brother.
Ghiest Cid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-25, 00:37   Link #11304
saw2097

I am pretty sure that the little monster can take Vorban, he has no idea what he is dealing with.

Even Godou dreads her.
saw2097 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-25, 00:58   Link #11305
Ghiest Cid

Quote:
Originally Posted by saw2097 View Post
I am pretty sure that the little monster can take Vorban, he has no idea what he is dealing with.

Even Godou dreads her.
Could be. Based on him and his profile he is similar to godou.
Old 2014-12-25, 07:26   Link #11306
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
Voban wouldn't care, but Doni's actually more sensible than that. He evacuated the normal people when they fought in Siena, after all.
Doni is sensible yes but he wont use common sense the guy shut down all electricty just to make sure the girls didnt interfere with perseus he's a guy who does as he pleases and thats the fun part.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghiest Cid View Post
Somehow that is not as scary as luo hao meeting his sister even worse if aisha be the one would do it. Luo hao calling godou her little brother and Aisha calling him big brother.
Luo hao would be funny because if the sister finds out shizuka is in love with yungha. Luo Hao would arrange a group wedding to bind godou to her

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested

Last edited by ImperialFlameGod8190; 2014-12-25 at 09:10.
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-25, 08:21   Link #11307
Riz
Djokjakarta~~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
Luo hao would be funny because if the sister finds out shizuka is in love with the attendant Luo Hao would arrange a group wedding to bind godou to her
ye mean somethin like mariiage beetwen shizuka and yungha or somethin like dat?

“Excuse me, two of this [squeezed raw milk soft cream] please!”

Kazuki spontaneously read the menu frankly without even questioning it.

“Otouto-kun…that item’s name, make me feel so complicated somehow…”

Kaguya-senpai was dealt the final blow from a strange place and received even more shock.

[Sauce]
Riz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-25, 09:09   Link #11308
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riz View Post
ye mean somethin like mariiage beetwen shizuka and yungha or somethin like dat?
yea i mean she'd marry godou and shizuka would marry yinghua i'll clarify that

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested

Last edited by ImperialFlameGod8190; 2014-12-25 at 10:41.
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-25, 10:39   Link #11309
Ghiest Cid

Poor yinghua
Old 2014-12-27, 20:05   Link #11310
lelouch12

Does somebody knows the connection between Rama and the ship argo? was it stated?
Old 2014-12-27, 20:11   Link #11311
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
yea i mean she'd marry godou and shizuka would marry yinghua i'll clarify that
I guess if Lu will have to stop that whole elder sister business if they really did get married.
Old 2014-12-27, 20:18   Link #11312
Ghiest Cid

Quote:
Originally Posted by lelouch12 View Post
Does somebody knows the connection between Rama and the ship argo? was it stated?
The ship argo is like the ancient mythical vessel/palaces that according to Sanskrit flew. Them being mythical ships is the reason.Pushpaka Vimana is flown by king rama
Old 2014-12-27, 21:05   Link #11313
lelouch12

oh so it was only an analogy, i see thanks
Old 2014-12-27, 22:53   Link #11314
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

I wonder if Godou can use the [Goat] to have power up like Rama's Mandala..

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-29, 00:59   Link #11315
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
I wonder if Godou can use the [Goat] to have power up like Rama's Mandala..
Considering the [Requirements] that something like that could bring - since, after all the [Goat] form is forcibly draining the life force out of people that become the strength of that form ... I don't think that he will be capable of using the [Goat] in that way.

But we will ... most likely see what kind of development Godou's authorities are going to undergo, during the 'Civil War arc' ... which, in my opinion can be considered as Godou's 'training' arc to allow him to gain more experience, before his final confrontation against Rama is going to take place.

After all Godou definitely is the least experienced Campione out of his generation, since only a year has passed, since he became a godslayer, while a few of his brethren already have a few millennia of experience, so there are definitely a few things that Godou can 'learn' when he would be fighting them, during this arc.

I also hope that the 'Civil War arc' is going to last longer then a single volume and that there are going to be a few plot twists occurring during this arc, since I don't want this story to end...
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-29, 02:37   Link #11316
Spica

Currently Godou have

- Ten Forms (Persian Warlord)
(Quite a Lot of them have improved already.)

-Ama no Murakumo
(Could boast, could copy) (Btw did Godou know how to absorb mana like Ena did from Erica?)

-Storm Bringer/ Black Blade

-Lancelot?

Right? Quite a lot of variety there.

So how come you guys say all other Campione know how Godou's authority work? I am sure Even Doni who have fought the most with Godou don't know everything.

Witenagemot don't know everything about Campiones, they even omit info.
HCC too would hide information.

Edit: Anyway I wonder if the same situations like war among campione have played out in the past. Then all KOTE have to do was wait and Godslayers would take out each others. In that way aren't they all helping out KOTE?.
Spica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-29, 02:46   Link #11317
goblehook

I want Goudou to have a immaterial form like JPS flames of annihilation , I think wind is good. If he can maintain his wind form while supporting his army of paramour as a divine wind that'll be awesome
goblehook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-29, 02:48   Link #11318
Takatathien

Can anyone remind me how come Godou was able to command a part of the flying city to Attack Perseus and Sun Wokong?

Takatathien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-29, 03:01   Link #11319
Ghiest Cid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takatathien View Post
Can anyone remind me how come Godou was able to command a part of the flying city to Attack Perseus and Sun Wokong?
His sword has the ability to copy authorities albeit less powerful.
Old 2014-12-29, 03:01   Link #11320
Spica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takatathien View Post
Ama no Murakumo no Tsurugi is quite handy like that. Godou used replicated Rama's authority, the power to control vimanas while targeting Pushpaka Vimana.
Spica is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel, true harem