AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2011-03-30, 13:34   Link #181
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Railgun anime have already showed the date a day before the Sisters' story.
... As Kiefer Sutherland can attest to, alot can happen in a day. Hell, Touma solved most of the city's crisis in one night!

Okay jokes aside, I don't mind if they do the Sisters Arc first, because that would open up more Touma scenes for later, maybe even a spot in the finales, since they have met again.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-30, 13:38   Link #182
Miraluka
Banned

OR, they can use those side story who are dated time before the start of Railgun time line.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-30, 13:50   Link #183
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
... As Kiefer Sutherland can attest to, alot can happen in a day. Hell, Touma solved most of the city's crisis in one night!

Okay jokes aside, I don't mind if they do the Sisters Arc first, because that would open up more Touma scenes for later, maybe even a spot in the finales, since they have met again.
If they will start the season 2 of Railgun with sister arc. They will probably do it in 13 episode.s Heck if they can stretch a small arc in the manga into 13 episodes they can do so in the sister arc.

And after that it will be another 13 episodes of original kanon stuff of railgun girls doing girly stuff.
Old 2011-03-30, 14:14   Link #184
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

In any case, I hope they take this chance to introduce the characters from Vol 15 before Index III axed them off, and I don't just mean ITEM.

Fighting Kakine would seem out of place, but nobody said the heroines have to win. The condition for victory might not require the defeat of the enemy boss.
Old 2011-03-30, 14:42   Link #185
Zakoo

Hmm ... in the case of railgun II aside the Sister arc there's also when they go to USA ( and meet with Ectali ... Ectazi ? Ecstali ? Well whatever .... 'little's sister' ).

Without forgetting heh, if they adapte Unabara Mitsuki arc we may have a hint on what Kami-yan said.

There's material aside the cute girls doing cute things.
Zakoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-30, 14:43   Link #186
Nayrael
The Faceless One

Send a message via MSN to Nayrael
Quote:
Without forgetting heh, if they adapte Unabara Mitsuki arc we may have a hint on what Kami-yan said.

There's material aside the cute girls doing cute things.
In case of Anime, it is cute girls doing cute things :/
The Mitsuki arc will probably be handled by Manga so Anime won't touch it.
Old 2011-03-30, 14:47   Link #187
tsunade666

hmm

that will be a good idea. We had a clear view on the difference of rank 1 and 3 but not for 2. Even though rank 2 did give rank 1 a good fight. I wonder how will no 2 play with no 3.
Old 2011-03-30, 16:30   Link #188
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
hmm

that will be a good idea. We had a clear view on the difference of rank 1 and 3 but not for 2. Even though rank 2 did give rank 1 a good fight. I wonder how will no 2 play with no 3.
Its not clear but his deffense is as awesome as Accelerator's deffense and from its description seems to automatic but unlike Accelerator, Kakine neutralizes it.
Old 2011-03-30, 19:39   Link #189
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Quote:
This would probably need to be checked out thoroughly first, but apparently in an interview with male seiyuu Abe Atsushi and Okamoto Nobuhiko, they hinted that a 3rd season of Index is on the agenda.

http://yaraon.blog109.fc2.com/blog-entry-1329.html

http://www.project-index.net/news/hp...x00610000.html
Wow the VAs actually read the books and love the characters. It says he looks forward to the Accelerator and Kakine fight.
I_am_Kami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-30, 22:01   Link #190
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakoo View Post
Hmm ... in the case of railgun II aside the Sister arc there's also when they go to USA ( and meet with Ectali ... Ectazi ? Ecstali ? Well whatever .... 'little's sister' ).
I honestly don't think they'll ever animate the Railgun SS novel because technically it's not a complete book for 8 separate chapters from the Dvd/Bd, but sure why not. If they're going to do a novel, they should animate the Vending Machine SS and show Gunha!

So we could have Accelerator, Mugino, Gunha and Kakine in Railgun 2! What could be better than that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
hmm

Probably will be no different than Number 2 vs Number 4. And we know how that turned out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_am_Kami View Post
Wow the VAs actually read the books and love the characters.
Well they would have to like it right Otherwise it would be very awkward...

WHat else can you tell from the interview?
Old 2011-03-30, 22:12   Link #191
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Quote:
I honestly don't think they'll ever animate the Railgun SS novel because technically it's not a complete book for 8 separate chapters from the Dvd/Bd, but sure why not. If they're going to do a novel, they should animate the Vending Machine SS and show Gunha!

So we could have Accelerator, Mugino, Gunha and Kakine in Railgun 2! What could be better than that?

Probably will be no different than Number 2 vs Number 4. And we know how that turned out.

Well they would have to like it right Otherwise it would be very awkward...

WHat else can you tell from the interview?
I used google translator on the page. I have to remember. Some stuff like when it says one way it means accelerator. Anyway it's about them liking the characters they voice for and they look forward to alot of things like mugino etc. I sent the page to a friend to see what he can gather.
Old 2011-03-30, 22:29   Link #192
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Level 5s are overrated, aren't they?
Old 2011-03-30, 22:32   Link #193
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Level 5s are overrated, aren't they?
Not at all What would you rather? More Skill-out? Child-Error? Moe moe kyun?
Old 2011-03-30, 22:39   Link #194
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Index III FTW
Old 2011-03-30, 22:41   Link #195
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
There isn't focuss only on Level 5s in Index and story is doing well.

Lets see: A lot of speculation about the Level 5 known as the Queen and theories about Mikoto awakening? We already have that.
Skill_out? Not really, but there are level 0s like Stephanie and Sugitani (who still is alive).
Child Error? What is that thing?
Moe moe kyun? No, I have watched K-on Railgun anime already.

There is more interesting things like the cyborgs like Kuroyoru or more about the gemstones since there is no more stories around them after since the SS2. I hope we will hear of them in NT soon.
Old 2011-04-02, 04:14   Link #196
judasmartel
*Author

Not to mention the 6th Level 5. The popular theory is that Aogami Pierce is the one, but Awaki should have been a Level 5 if she didn't have that traumatic experience.

Child Errors are the orphans or abandoned children in Academy City. The telepathy users in Railgun are examples of Child Errors.

It has been also suggested that Accelerator and the ITEM member, "Offense Armor" Kinuhata Saiai are Child Errors.

Last edited by judasmartel; 2011-04-03 at 03:27.
judasmartel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-02, 05:55   Link #197
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by judasmartel View Post
Not to mention the 6th Level 5. The popular theory is that Aogami Pierce is the one, but Awaki should have been a Level 5 if she didn't have that traumatic experience.

Child Errors are the orphans or abandoned children in Academy City. The telepathy users in Railgun are examples of Child Errors.

It has been also suggested that Accelerator
Spoiler:

are Child Errors.
I thought these are already debunked?

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-02, 09:13   Link #198
judasmartel
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Assassin View Post
I thought these are already debunked?
I see. I didn't know about that.

I would like to see those theories debunked, though.
Old 2011-04-02, 13:00   Link #199
SuzushinaYuriko
SHSL Lurker

Wait, they were debunked? I've never even heard any confirmations or denials of Accel and Saiai being Child Errors, and it would be a perfect explanation for why they were involved in so many experiments plus there hasn't been a mention of parents for either of them.
Old 2011-04-02, 13:14   Link #200
judasmartel
*Author

The young Accel doesn't have any family shown in the anime, and he only remembers that his family name has 2 kanji letters, and his given name 3.

Haimura once drew a trap version of Accel named Suzushina Yuriko (鈴科 百合子). The kanji for that name matched Accel's description of his real name. But we know it isn't like that.

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__...Haimura%29.JPG

This led to a joke about Accel being a victim of Klinefelter's Syndrome, if you know what I mean.

For those who don't, the joke states that Accel is actually female, and 'her' male form is due to his vector redirection ability screwing up 'her' hormones.

Good thing it's been cleared in the anime, though. At least we know that Accel IS INDEED A GUY.

As a kid, a lot of people were interested, and scared, of him due to the great potential of his powers.

Saiai was part of the experiment known as "Project Mayday Darkness", which ultimately failed. AFAIK, some Child Errors were used for experiments by the AC authorities.

Last edited by judasmartel; 2011-04-03 at 03:28.