AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2011-09-05, 02:23   Link #61
Aesthetic Shampoo

Of course, its selfish humans who try to ruin the plan. Well, i suppose bad guys are needed.
Aesthetic Shampoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-05, 02:40   Link #62
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnythesun View Post
Of course, its selfish humans who try to ruin the plan. Well, i suppose bad guys are needed.
Well we've been told about Demons like the Sea General that are just after killing people so it's not like we don't know of Demons that are bad too. It's really a story of very grey morality on both sides of the conflict. I'm sure we'll see others too with Hero traveling in the Demon World.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-05, 03:11   Link #63
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Spoiler for ch4:
Old 2011-09-05, 07:45   Link #64
evil|plushie
The Last Frontier

my one gripe about this is that the people really really need names. Hero and demon queen sound okay as titles but female knight? that one is just weird

http://sining83.blogspot.com
evil|plushie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-05, 09:09   Link #65
jzmagic
flargansbog

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil|plushie View Post
my one gripe about this is that the people really really need names. Hero and demon queen sound okay as titles but female knight? that one is just weird
Yea I don't like that none of them have names. The forehead kiss was cute. I'd also love to see female knight's reaction to hero and demon queen's intimacy when he gets back
jzmagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-05, 09:47   Link #66
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

The part with the Demon Lord Armour made me lol hard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnythesun View Post
To be fair, when merchants, out of nowhere, receive something that are:

1. revolutionary.
2. ease of mass-production.
3. high market demand.
4. innovative.
5. (very) profitable.
6. can be monopolised.

No one is going to assume or believe it's done purely out of philanthropic motives. At the same time, if determined to be for those reasons, it's all the more reasons for merchants to be shitting their pants.

Because it means that the Demon Queen's ideas, creations, and marketable elements couldn't be restricted to profit-minded merchants, and they would never want someone without a care for profits ruining their market.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-05, 11:06   Link #67
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

^Agreed. Btw, was that invention the Queen sent actually a sea compass aka Gyrocompass?
Old 2011-09-05, 12:02   Link #68
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
^Agreed. Btw, was that invention the Queen sent actually a sea compass aka Gyrocompass?
Should be. The design fits, and it has all the characteristics that would make said merchants act as they did in the chapter.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-05, 12:18   Link #69
Somnus
Eh?

Ah, another good chapter! So much happens, not to mention the progression of time is well done (considering the things they're trying to accomplish). Which makes me wonder how old the Hero will be when this is all over!

Someone asked the lady knight's class? Well...knight lol. More specifically she'd be a Paladin, I think.

Also, the Hero had better keep his promise. There is no useless meat to be had with the Demon Queen!!
Somnus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-05, 22:13   Link #70
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Somnus View Post
Ah, another good chapter! So much happens, not to mention the progression of time is well done (considering the things they're trying to accomplish). Which makes me wonder how old the Hero will be when this is all over!

Someone asked the lady knight's class? Well...knight lol. More specifically she'd be a Paladin, I think.

Also, the Hero had better keep his promise. There is no useless meat to be had with the Demon Queen!!
totally agreed *nod*

The hero can remain young with his blessing, or the Queen power

btw,
I just noticed that this series name actually the dialogue of the queen and the hero in first chapter LOL
"Be Mine, Hero" "I refuse"!
what a unique way to name a manga series

Last edited by surerman; 2011-09-05 at 23:21.
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-05, 23:32   Link #71
Shinn Kamiyra
Enthralled by music

So unless Hero makes a dazzling heroic return, it's going to be the Demon Queen versus these merchants, huh? At least I hope so. There's no question that she's smart, but this is going to be an awesome opportunity to see if she's got any serious power on her side.
Shinn Kamiyra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-05, 23:35   Link #72
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
btw,
I just noticed that this series name actually the dialogue of the queen and the hero in first chapter LOL
"Be Mine, Hero" "I refuse"!
what a unique way to name a manga series
lol I agree. As if they randomly select a name for this series
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-05, 23:58   Link #73
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinn Kamiyra View Post
So unless Hero makes a dazzling heroic return, it's going to be the Demon Queen versus these merchants, huh? At least I hope so. There's no question that she's smart, but this is going to be an awesome opportunity to see if she's got any serious power on her side.
she can't be the queen if she's not the best of her kind right?
And for people to believe the rumor that both party suffered injury while the hero himself is so powerful....yes, my bet is the queen is quite strong too

reading 2nd chapter...
look like the Demon Queen take interest in the Hero earlier than similar manga (Superior)
and she's slightly tsundere, without any violence (unlike such typical character in most manga and anime), which I like.
Hope this manga scanned continuosly and didn't MIA like what happened to Shina Dark

edited:
some one just inform me, he saw a raw of this from hentai manga website, based on his description, it's just the cover with the Demon Queen on it, not sure if it's the magazine or Tankobon. Let see.....the site is pant.su..... for real?... there's some site with that name? quite brave if I must say
Old 2011-09-06, 00:05   Link #74
Xacual

Quote:
she can't be the queen if she's not the best of her kind right?
And for people to believe the rumor that both party suffered injury while the hero himself is so powerful....yes, my bet is the queen is quite strong too
But that's just rumor. From what we've seen she herself says in the second chapter that she is not in good shape, she says "my lack of fitness". It's right at the beginning. Also based on the mention of the Holy Crusaders it sounds like no one has ever reached her before, she's stopped human attacks by clever strategies. The only reason Hero got to her is because she let him in order to strike this deal.

Also you guys are forgetting the Church and Lady Knight. She isn't going to let the Demon Queen get injured by an assassin or something, I also doubt any assassin they hired could be as good as her since she survived alongside Hero for so long.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Old 2011-09-06, 00:10   Link #75
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
But that's just rumor. From what we've seen she herself says in the second chapter that she is not in good shape, she says "my lack of fitness". It's right at the beginning. Also based on the mention of the Holy Crusaders it sounds like no one has ever reached her before, she's stopped human attacks by clever strategies. The only reason Hero got to her is because she let him in order to strike this deal.
ah sorry! I forgot to put "magic"

she's strong but not her body, but her magic that's what I mean

currently lurking at pant.su....hey!! I'm not loking for H manga...just this series raw to confirm those info...although I didn't refuse any goods that catch my eye
Old 2011-09-06, 00:19   Link #76
Xacual

Quote:
ah sorry! I forgot to put "magic"

she's strong but not her body, but her magic that's what I mean

currently lurking at pant.su....hey!! I'm not loking for H manga...just this series raw to confirm those info...although I didn't refuse any goods that catch my eye
Found this on 4chan this morning.

Old 2011-09-06, 01:09   Link #77
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Found this on 4chan this morning.

oooh nice find, FUKKEN SAVED!

read chapter 4..
chu! (kissing sound)
Demon Queen: "that's my forehead!" (where else she want it?, her boobs?)
Hero: "I'll do the REST when I'm back" (just what else he want to do to the queen?) sexy one? ecchi one?
Old 2011-09-06, 02:39   Link #78
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

The Demon Queen And The Hero TVTropes page and characters page has been updated.
Old 2011-09-06, 05:31   Link #79
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
Quote:
Hmmm, but in the other comic version, they show Hero fighting his way to the DQ's chamber. In addition, from what was told about the S. Arc General, if she was inferior, wouldn't he have struck her down by now? I can't imagine such a guy letting someone inferior be above him, even though he barely listens to her anyway (>.>).
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
The Demon Queen And The Hero TVTropes page and characters page has been updated.
Nice job, whoever did that. So many tropes inside 3 chaps D0=.
frubam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-06, 06:39   Link #80
surerman
Banned

btw, doesn't every one aware of Demon Queen status as Demon by her slit irises ? and not only her hair, both her eyes is red as well
Not even the Little Maid sisters curious about their employer eyes?
Note:
the head maid also have the same eyes

Tags
adventure, economics, fantasy, romance, threesome