AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-12-26, 15:12   Link #5621
Ultragunner

Too bad that at the moment, she has the fewest appearances compared to the other 3, it's quite irritating that after she finally gets into some action (like vol 9) then immidately be left out (like vol 10)>_<,

the team almost always consists of Godou, Erica, Lily but not Ena >_> is the author only making her a "side character" that's only there to keep Erica at bay? LOL
Old 2012-12-26, 16:47   Link #5622
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultragunner View Post
Too bad that at the moment, she has the fewest appearances compared to the other 3, it's quite irritating that after she finally gets into some action (like vol 9) then immidately be left out (like vol 10)>_<,

the team almost always consists of Godou, Erica, Lily but not Ena >_> is the author only making her a "side character" that's only there to keep Erica at bay? LOL
Actually I think it might be the opposite. He made her too strong of a character. She can troll Erica, which no one else can do. She has made as much progress as the other girls in half as much time. And she is far and away the strongest of the girls. She would overshadow them completely if she had the same amount of screen-time. That's probably why she was "put on a bus" until Erica and Lili can progress in power so it doesn't seem awkward.
Old 2012-12-26, 16:52   Link #5623
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultragunner View Post

Don't worry, she will be getting more screen time. The Noble Families in Japan seems to have a problem with Yuri being with Godou. Ena, being one of the top 4 families will be involved. This will be the center of vol 14.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-26, 17:10   Link #5624
nfsac

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Actually I think it might be the opposite. He made her too strong of a character. She can troll Erica, which no one else can do. She has made as much progress as the other girls in half as much time. And she is far and away the strongest of the girls. She would overshadow them completely if she had the same amount of screen-time. That's probably why she was "put on a bus" until Erica and Lili can progress in power so it doesn't seem awkward.
She lost her prized sword but still she is quite strong. Perhaps even stronger than Erica.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Don't worry, she will be getting more screen time. The Noble Families in Japan seems to have a problem with Yuri being with Godou. Ena, being one of the top 4 families will be involved. This will be the center of vol 14.
Volume 14 will be an Ena volume?
nfsac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-26, 17:35   Link #5625
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfsac View Post
She lost her prized sword but still she is quite strong. Perhaps even stronger than Erica.

Volume 14 will be an Ena volume?
Not confirmed yet, but highly foreshadowed. It would make sense however for Ena to be the center of vol 14 though. Even if Ena is not the center, she will be heavily involved in vol 14. Despite Ena being outgoing and carefree, she is nevertheless one of the Nobles of the top 4 families which is where the dispute is coming from. The Nobles want Yuri out of the way or remove her, to the Nobels, having Yuri serving Godou is blasphemy since Yuri is from a lower Nobel family. They think of it as an insult to themselves, that is the shorten version of how it can be seen like. I think Yuri is middle class Nobel, Ena wants to prevent all that by having Yuri adopted into her family. Yuri, most likely refuse though appreciates the offer, Yuri is the type of girl who loves her family and would never give up her name unless it is to marry Godou.
Old 2012-12-26, 18:12   Link #5626
nfsac

Talking

Quote:
Not confirmed yet, but highly foreshadowed. It would make sense however for Ena to be the center of vol 14 though. Even if Ena is not the center, she will be heavily involved in vol 14. Despite Ena being outgoing and carefree, she is nevertheless one of the Nobles of the top 4 families which is where the dispute is coming from. The Nobles want Yuri out of the way or remove her, to the Nobels, having Yuri serving Godou is blasphemy since Yuri is from a lower Nobel family. They think of it as an insult to themselves, that is the shorten version of how it can be seen like. I think Yuri is middle class Nobel, Ena wants to prevent all that by having Yuri adopted into her family. Yuri, most likely refuse though appreciates the offer, Yuri is the type of girl who loves her family and would never give up her name unless it is to marry Godou.
This information came on volume 13? Nice more trouble comming on the road for Godou
nfsac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-26, 19:42   Link #5627
bakapervert
A pervert

It will be interesting if that's true. So far all the trouble Godou face come from gods or other Campione. It will be interesting to see him put the normal human in their place.
bakapervert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-26, 19:44   Link #5628
Mars Mode

If I remember right someone said the next volume is about one of the Campione causing trouble
Mars Mode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-26, 19:48   Link #5629
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Well the source came from a spoiler, I think it was Darth.
Old 2012-12-26, 20:05   Link #5630
Phoenix221186
Butt Theory Creator xD

i think its time for godou to go to america !! xD
Old 2012-12-26, 21:38   Link #5631
noobarta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix221186 View Post
i think its time for godou to go to america !! xD
GO FORTH GODOU AND CAPTURE ANNIE CHARLTON'S HEART~! That or destroy half of Los Angeles ;3
noobarta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-26, 22:08   Link #5632
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quite surprising of the Boar getting taken down so easily by Doni. Though I am more or less surprise that Andrea didn't hoof and puff and blow the house down when he got freed from his imprisonment.
Old 2012-12-26, 22:12   Link #5633
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Quite surprising of the Boar getting taken down so easily by Doni. Though I am more or less surprise that Andrea didn't hoof and puff and blow the house down when he got freed from his imprisonment.
Actually, when you look back the Boar tends to get the "Worf Effect" thrown onto it. Most gods and Campione tend to stop and crush it somehow.
Old 2012-12-26, 22:16   Link #5634
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Actually, when you look back the Boar tends to get the "Worf Effect" thrown onto it. Most gods and Campione tend to stop and crush it somehow.
True, but in this instance the Boar got virtually well skewed like a pig rather quickly than the other times. At least it took some time for Voban to kill it and Perseus didn't kill the Boar just sealed him up.
Old 2012-12-26, 23:07   Link #5635
Yye1
Wide Right

sorry to all ena fans, but liliana all the way

"Me and my girlfreinds are goin to go see Sex and the City." We're like: "Great! Now i dont have to take you to see that shit!"
-The Great Philosopher Chris Rock
Yye1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-26, 23:15   Link #5636
GundamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfsac View Post
Up to volume 9 I would say you were probably right now that they have the cliffnotes version of The Book in Praise of David's Great Works which contains the Song of the Bow, Golgatha, Smite and possibly other god slaying spells I'd give the advantage Lilly and Erica.

Quote:
I'd say this is a hard one to call on the one hand Yuri wouldn't want to cause Godou trouble especially if it could be avoided on the other hand you have to question how much the nobles can really do Godou is Japan's devil king it's not like they can really oppose him.
GundamFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-26, 23:27   Link #5637
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Ha and so the 2nd night of passion fight begins
Old 2012-12-26, 23:31   Link #5638
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamFan View Post
Up to volume 9 I would say you were probably right now that they have the cliffnotes version of The Book in Praise of David's Great Works which contains the Song of the Bow, Golgatha, Smite and possibly other god slaying spells I'd give the advantage Lilly and Erica.

I'd say this is a hard one to call on the one hand Yuri wouldn't want to cause Godou trouble especially if it could be avoided on the other hand you have to question how much the nobles can really do Godou is Japan's devil king it's not like they can really oppose him.
They can't do anything to Godou, but they can do something about Yuri. Godou already stated he will do something about the Nobles. I don't doubt him, but considering that even when the toughest of times in battles and before fights he always remarks about the laws of Japan or normal laws one may think otherwise. Godou have no qualms about fighting and killing Gods and Divine Beasts, but in this case we have humans. I don't know how much of an influences of Japanese Nobles have on the country, but there is a considerable amount. I hope Godou puts the Nobles in their place, but I fear his ties to wanting to being normal will make him timid to take action.
Old 2012-12-26, 23:42   Link #5639
XFire
150% done

Quote:
They can't do anything to Godou, but they can do something about Yuri. Godou already stated he will do something about the Nobles. I don't doubt him, but considering that even when the toughest of times in battles and before fights he always remarks about the laws of Japan or normal laws one may think otherwise. Godou have no qualms about fighting and killing Gods and Divine Beasts, but in this case we have humans. I don't know how much of an influences of Japanese Nobles have on the country, but there is a considerable amount. I hope Godou puts the Nobles in their place, but I fear his ties to wanting to being normal will make him timid to take action.
I agree with what you said up to a point, as Godou prefers to remain in the law as much as possible. Therefore it's unlikely he'll go overthrow the government in a preemptive attack or something.

However, remember what happened in vol 7 when Amakusa and Kaoru gave the "reasonable" opinion that Hikari wasn't worth risking thousands of lives over? His response was in effect: "Will the people who can't do anything please shut up and stand aside? I'm the only one who can do this, so we'll do it the way I want. Deal with it or..... actually, just deal with it."

So to put it bluntly, if they were to actually try and seperate Yuri from him, he'd rip them a new one and damn the fall-out.
Old 2012-12-26, 23:52   Link #5640
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
I agree with what you said up to a point, as Godou prefers to remain in the law as much as possible. Therefore it's unlikely he'll go overthrow the government in a preemptive attack or something.

However, remember what happened in vol 7 when Amakusa and Kaoru gave the "reasonable" opinion that Hikari wasn't worth risking thousands of lives over? His response was in effect: "Will the people who can't do anything please shut up and stand aside? I'm the only one who can do this, so we'll do it the way I want. Deal with it or..... actually, just deal with it."

So to put it bluntly, if they were to actually try and seperate Yuri from him, he'd rip them a new one and damn the fall-out.
That is what I am saying, I remember that part. Still, he has that part of wanting to be normal which at times is really ridicules. Godou, aside from Campiones and those who done him wrong, he doesn't want conflict with normal people. Aside from killing her, the Nobles has other means to deal with Yuri, there is her family which they can target.

I think vol 14 is the volume that Godou will finally acknowledges himself that the only part that is human is his appearance and his train of thought and finally realize he is something much more extraordinary than a normal being.

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel, true harem