AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2009-05-20, 00:39   Link #461
kyosak
poo

Hmmm, I just got done with all the dungeon crawling nonsense in Saya's route. I realized just now that I followed the "baka Riki" version of the walkthrough instead of the normal one, lol... I'm hoping I don't have to start over from the beginning... This shouldn't affect the story should it?

I should have noticed something was not right after that whole pantsu scene and Riki adding tsukkomi to just about every other sentence throughout the route, rofl. Man Saya is such a funny character I guess selecting the dumb answers and falling into the same dungeon traps over and over again wasn't a complete waste of time... lol... Just crossing my fingers because I do NOT want to go through those dungeons again.
kyosak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-20, 03:02   Link #462
Yaluen
銀髪冒險家兼少女殺手

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyosak View Post
Just beat the game~

I NEVER cry watching movies or anime or reading a book but oh my god...
Spoiler for refrain:
had me on the verge of bawling, LOL!

Refrain had me so damn confused until "that scene" but wow, all of the secrets were so unexpected to me; I guess I suck at picking up the hints through the routes, lol.

With that said, refrain made me a stronger believer in how weak the side characters were, lol. The epilogue scenes not involving the main 5 failed to affect me, though refrain convinced me that this is a very small issue! The male characters were so amazing~

Saya, Sasami, Kanata... Wonder which I should play first!
Of all my times watching anime and playing VN, that scene brought me the closest to shedding tears. The person that did Kyousuke's voice, Hikaru Midorikawa, really took the extra step in bringing out the emotions of that scene. It seriously convinced me that there needs to be more of a male supportive cast in VNs. I will forever regard Kyousuke as a Bro among bros, and probably THE true main character of the game.
Yaluen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-20, 04:05   Link #463
kyosak
poo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaluen View Post
Of all my times watching anime and playing VN, that scene brought me the closest to shedding tears. The person that did Kyousuke's voice, Hikaru Midorikawa, really took the extra step in bringing out the emotions of that scene. It seriously convinced me that there needs to be more of a male supportive cast in VNs. I will forever regard Kyousuke as a Bro among bros, and probably THE true main character of the game.
Completely agree with you there, Kyousuke was so amazing. I feel like crying every time I go back to the CGs and look at the scenes from refrain, LOL!

BTW, I went ahead and beat Saya's route using the "baka Riki" walkthrough, and I'm pretty sure I got the true end. Can someone help organize the ending for me? I'm still sort of confused >.<

Spoiler for Saya's route:

EDIT:

Bah stupid little details driving me crazy ^^;

Last edited by kyosak; 2009-05-20 at 04:29.
Old 2009-05-20, 17:09   Link #464
Yaluen
銀髪冒險家兼少女殺手

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyosak View Post
Completely agree with you there, Kyousuke was so amazing. I feel like crying every time I go back to the CGs and look at the scenes from refrain, LOL!

BTW, I went ahead and beat Saya's route using the "baka Riki" walkthrough, and I'm pretty sure I got the true end. Can someone help organize the ending for me? I'm still sort of confused >.<

EDIT:

Bah stupid little details driving me crazy ^^;
Following up on what I posted earlier and keeping in mind that I skimped through some stuff since I'm still studying Japanese,
Spoiler for Saya's route theory:

...having skimped a little bit during the true ending sequence, take the previous post with my ending-theories with a grain of salt.

Last edited by Yaluen; 2009-05-20 at 17:22.
Old 2009-05-20, 17:37   Link #465
kyosak
poo

Thanks for that, I think I've got it pretty clear in my head now. I guess missing the fact that
Spoiler for Saya:
pretty much crippled my chances at grasping the main idea of the story, lol. That's what I get for using a text hooker to look up 単語 and playing with my limited Japanese... >.>

Saya was so funny and cute whenever Riki teased her this was probably my favorite individual route despite the confusion with the ending, lmao.
Old 2009-05-20, 18:23   Link #466
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ

Saya's ending isn't that confusing...

Last edited by Sterling01; 2009-05-20 at 18:56.
Sterling01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-20, 21:25   Link #467
Yaluen
銀髪冒險家兼少女殺手

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterling01 View Post
Saya's ending isn't that confusing...

Is that how it goes? Hmm...I like my theory better though
Old 2009-06-12, 06:23   Link #468
Golden Witch Drugs
しゆあげいん。

Hmm... I was wondering one thing... How many different endings are there for each girl? (In the original LB)

Spoiler for Spoilers?:
Golden Witch Drugs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-13, 12:26   Link #469
Golden Witch Drugs
しゆあげいん。

And also, is there a walktrough for the ecstasy routes?
Old 2009-06-13, 16:19   Link #470
Kudryavka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Witch Drugs View Post
And also, is there a walktrough for the ecstasy routes?
walkthrough for EX: http://g-seeker.net/game/r/lb/littlebusters_ex.html
Kudryavka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-13, 16:36   Link #471
Golden Witch Drugs
しゆあげいん。

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komari View Post
Thank you~ Now I can finally get through the EX routes... Finally... After that all I have to do is collect all the missing CGs (>v<)/
Old 2009-06-14, 11:05   Link #472
Kudryavka

I don't get any of the walkthroughs. They all tell you to make a bunch of save files, then load from each one to see every girl's route. Isn't there a walkthrough that just tells you the choices for a girl's route from Day 1 to her last day, then has you start a new game to use different choices from Day 1 to another girl's last day to see her route, etc.? The save and load system is really confusing.
Old 2009-06-14, 11:24   Link #473
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

The save and load type of walkthrough allow players to get through any game completely with the least amount of playthrough.
In many VN (LB included) a lot of flags from some routes don't impair in the slightest the conditions from another one (especially if there is a kind of priority in the flags).

Following the save and load way minimize the time you have to CTRL through the common route.
Old 2009-06-14, 11:28   Link #474
Kudryavka

OK, thanks, Klashikari.
Old 2009-06-14, 11:30   Link #475
arkhangelsk

Actually, this is the norm format of walkthroughs, most of which are not meant to allow you to find every last Easter-egg piece of text. Most games are at least 50% universal route, and generally the universal route isn't interesting enough to keep a player's attention through all the endings, even with minor variations. So a good walkthrough these days tries to navigate their readers towards getting all the Endings, then all the CGs, skipping as much of the mainstream route on the re-runs in the fastest way possible.

There's nothing confusing about it. You just follow through the walkthrough EXACTLY as said, making sure to SAVE after every option (use the Comments function to mark all the Walkthrough-recommended Saves). After getting all the CGs, you just go to your saves for every selection and try out the alternatives - they are not marked for a reason and within a few lines will just melt back into the same old story.

Alternatively, you can try the Flag data here and self-navigate:
http://g-seeker.net/game/r/lb/flag_ex.html
arkhangelsk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-18, 13:51   Link #476
sekihoutai

I found this on the KEY website. All I understood was there is going to be a PS2 port. Could anyone translate the rest?

http://key.visualarts.gr.jp/info/2009/06/post_26.html
sekihoutai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-18, 21:20   Link #477
Kudryavka

Quote:
Originally Posted by sekihoutai View Post
I found this on the KEY website. All I understood was there is going to be a PS2 port. Could anyone translate the rest?

http://key.visualarts.gr.jp/info/2009/06/post_26.html
I can't translate it all, but I'll bet it's talking about Little Busters! Converted, a new port of Little Busters!. LB!Converted has all of the extra content of LB!EX, minus the pr0n. (LB + three new routes and hentai)-hentai =
It's the version that you'll get, sekihoutai, since you ordered the Key 10th Memorial Box. Of course, the one you get will be a PC version.
Old 2009-06-19, 15:19   Link #478
sekihoutai

Thanks but I already understood the PS2 port part. I wanted to know more on what else was mentioned on the news post. Since it mentions some other platforms and series. Sorry for being not clear on that.
sekihoutai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-20, 22:51   Link #479
Leo_Otaku
Rewrite of the Life

Send a message via AIM to Leo_Otaku Send a message via MSN to Leo_Otaku
The other games aren't KEY they are other games that Prototype is releasing on different ports
Leo_Otaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-22, 04:04   Link #480
meh

Just started this recently... Kind of a weird game, but in a good way. Not a fan of Key games in general but this one could be the exception.

As for the walkthrough format, surely you can easily translate the save/load format into your "individual heroine" format. Basically just re-write the walkthrough into a binary-tree. Then you can just then trace the tree for the particular route you wish to enter.

Tags
bishoujo, ero-game, eroge, key, pc game, visual novel