Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-06-16, 07:10   Link #1
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

[MANGA] Bleach Chapter 408 Discussion

Quote:

Quote:

* Chapter Begins in the Dangai, as if in meditation . Ichigo is conversing with his sword. Then suddenly, from the back, Isshin looks like he attacks, but Ichigo parries him off. It's because I have to parry. that I can't get into the heart of the sword . I can't talk to him, he yells. How can I stay calm like this, I don't know how. I don't know if I can't try again, says Ichigo .

* Then it flashbacks a little to "I'll be able to teach you here" and continues from there . And then, Isshin explains. In the Dangai, space is multiplied and overlaps, that the streams of time flow around it. In short, inside the Dangai, the density of time compared to outside is overwhelmingly high . If he had to use a number, it would be 2000-fold .

* In the olden times, a pathway through the Dangai to the real world would be like going through a penal colony.If you got caught by currents, it was certain death, if you were chased by the Koutotsu, time twists so that you end up straying far from the real time. It's just like the first time Ichigo and his friends went into SS, where they miscalculated the number of days .

* That's why, with the Koutotsu gone, the Dangai is a favorable training place. They can have up to 2000 hours of training while not an hour would've passed outside. SS forbids the sealing of the Koutotsu, but they had the means to stop the seizing currents. Then, 4 things like throwing knives (each with a rope attached, and then something like a bracelet, ) from the seizing current drives through a chest.

* Showing off such a bracelet on his own wrist, Isshin continues explaining.This is the set boundary of the world, originally it would take but ten of the shinigami to for a special method to halt the seizing current, but it's possible for only one to do so, I can use up all my reiatsu to shut down the seizing current,

* Then end up weakened for about 3 months before I can be asked to do it again . Ask you to do what? retorts Ichigo. Yeah, the truth of your sword's final form of Getsuga Tenshou! Then the flashback ends. Isshin is still explaining to a meditating Ichigo.

* The form of this meditation is "the dialogue with the sword", which has taken thousand of years being refined by SS. Up til now, your technique at it is pretty much useless. Before this, you'll have no choice but to walk the same path that thousands before you have already done.

* Inside Karakura in SS . Keigo's been running around the people fallen by the streets, the street signals and cars are all stopped. He shouts and cries, looking for anyone who could hear him, until something hits him. What hits him is Tatsuki. He's happy, but the usual High tensioned Keigo gets told to shut up by Tatsuki.

* Tatsuki carries the fainted Chizuru and (Ogawa?) to school. On the way, Tatsuki tells Keigo about what she knew. I knew it! Ichigo was involved?, says Keigo in confirmation. Who else was involved? He asks. Well, it's probably Ichigo's fault, somehow it involves Ichigo... well, he's that guy.. continues Tatsuki.

* Aizen and Gin enters the town. SS is unsuitable to such scenery, says Aizen as they look it over. The meditation looks like a success, so Ichigo enters Zangetsu's world. Be careful, this Zangetsu will be violent... warns Isshin. Chapter Ends .

Credits : SpaceCat / Maaru
// 69Ruma

Quote:
As a reminder, Bleach manga has been licensed by Viz media, and thus providing links which help in illegally obtaining such material is forbidden, as stated in the Forum Rules. Inability to follow this rule will result in a BAN!

Quote:
* NO Scannalation links or NAMES

* NO Online Reader links

* NO RAW links
Old 2010-06-16, 07:46   Link #2
Nite-Wing

WOW this seems really bad
but at least we get to see Tatsuki finally too bad Kubo forgot everyone else is still in Huco mundo.
Old 2010-06-16, 07:59   Link #3
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
I'm pretty disappointed.
Old 2010-06-16, 08:07   Link #4
Crimrui
Hollow

Send a message via Yahoo to Crimrui
Wow, a hyperbolic time chamber...how convenient...
Old 2010-06-16, 08:11   Link #5
kitten320

And Aizen will let them be? How dumb -_-
Best part is Tatsuki's appearance...
Old 2010-06-16, 08:14   Link #6
Waking_Dreamer
Dreamer King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Cloud View Post
Wow, a hyperbolic time chamber...how convenient...
Well people have been saying that for ages now.

Quote:
Best part is Tatsuki's appearance...
Tatsuki is finally going to be a shinigami!
Old 2010-06-16, 08:14   Link #7
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Aizen can take care of Karakura Town just by farting. >_>

And it seems that Zangetsu will have a cranky fit at Ichigo on their next visit.
Trying to copy Kishi's recent "battle with the inner demon"?
I wish not.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Old 2010-06-16, 08:18   Link #8
james0246

Well, at least Kubo placed limits on the trainign world. Still, I hope we skip most of the training arc in favour of Ichigo simply showing up kicking Gin's ass...

Also, does this mean Isshin will be tapped out for the upcoming battle?
Old 2010-06-16, 08:48   Link #9
Nite-Wing

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Also, does this mean Isshin will be tapped out for the upcoming battle?
This
why isn't Isshin just going in and fighting Aizen himself since apparently Ichigo is the one who needs more training. Makes no sense to me.
Old 2010-06-16, 09:19   Link #10
Calca
Expressionless

I've become pretty suspicious of Gin's actions.

It seems he was doing everything in his power to get Ichigo to run away for whatever reason. He refused to help Aizen during his fight with the captains. And now, they are far away from their destination.

Aizen has also been chiding him quite a bit lately.
Old 2010-06-16, 09:28   Link #11
Wiggy Fuzz
Has balls of cast iron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
Aizen can take care of Karakura Town just by farting. >_>
i picture a giant crater where karakura town used to be, and an embarrassed aizen/struggling to hold back laughter gin standing around.

Law of Inherent Combustibility: Everything explodes. Everything.
Old 2010-06-16, 09:59   Link #12
Langus
Optimus Prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streetor View Post

It seems he was doing everything in his power to get Ichigo to run away for whatever reason. He refused to help Aizen during his fight with the captains. And now, they are far away from their destination.

This is the only thing keeping me still interested in this manga.

My thoughts on this chapter? "Ummmm....."

So Ichigo has to tame his sword just like Naruto has to tame the Kyuubi inside of him? Ha. Ha. Ha. So much for originality. It'd be less obvious if they weren't doing it at EXACTLY the same time.
Old 2010-06-16, 10:03   Link #13
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Streetor View Post

Except... Hiyori.
Old 2010-06-16, 10:05   Link #14
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langus View Post

So Ichigo has to tame his sword just like Naruto has to tame the Kyuubi inside of him? Ha. Ha. Ha. So much for originality. It'd be less obvious if they weren't doing it at EXACTLY the same time.
And Luffy has to "tame" his angst....
Old 2010-06-16, 10:24   Link #15
sayde

To follow up my sentiments from last week, it would seem Ichigo is now definitely getting back in touch with the shinigami side of his power. So hopefully his shinigami side will gain a powerup beyond that of a simple GT upgrade. And hopefully a better balance between the two sides of his strength will lead to bigger and better things.

On a semi-unrelated note, I wouldn't blame Zangetsu for being angry at Ichigo. He probably feels overused and neglected.

*edit*
I hope Chizuru becomes a shinigami.
Old 2010-06-16, 10:30   Link #16
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

^ Can't help but wonder who's going to be waiting for Ichigo in Zangetsu's world--the old man or the hollow. Maybe both? It'd be interesting if Ichigo had to face them both at the same time to obtain final GT.

Also, it'll be a little disappointing if the real Karakura town was left completely unguarded in the Rukongai. I mean, sure the main military strength (the captains and the VCs) were sent to deal with Aizen but they still have entire armies of lower ranked shinigami. There ought to be some reserve guards. Maybe Kiyone and Sentarou or Nanao. Afro Shinigami? They wouldn't be able to handle Aizen of course, but it just seems like someone should be there.

Ah well, Ryuuken's probably there and he would have the best chances anyway.

Old 2010-06-16, 10:46   Link #17
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

The good news is, we are finally going to see Zangetsu again. When was his last appearance in the manga? The bankai training?
Old 2010-06-16, 11:03   Link #18
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waking_Dreamer View Post
Well people have been saying that for ages now.

Tatsuki is finally going to be a shinigami!
yea.. keep dreamin
Old 2010-06-16, 11:05   Link #19
Calca
Expressionless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
Except... Hiyori.
Duct tape will handle that
Old 2010-06-16, 11:15   Link #20
lequory
People hate good theories

Obviously Hichigo is going to be the one in the inner world. Remember during the last training he said that "If you want to use my full power to not die". Anyone remember that clue??????
Closed Thread