AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2008-05-23, 13:54   Link #221
PhoenixFlare
The Resurrector
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comartemis View Post
This arc covers the events immediately after StrikerS, when the sudden growth changes caused by Vivio's relic and Nanoha's beamspam-induced removal cause her body to begin to slowly break down, forcing her Relic to be reimplanted to halt the effects.
Problem is, wasn't the said Relic destroyed by Nanoha's massive Starlight Breakers?
PhoenixFlare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-23, 13:59   Link #222
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister

Send a message via MSN to ghazghkull Send a message via Yahoo to ghazghkull
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixFlare View Post
Problem is, wasn't the said Relic destroyed by Nanoha's massive Starlight Breakers?
Yes it was. Heck when the blast cleared, we saw it in nothing but fragments of what it once was :3
ghazghkull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-23, 16:05   Link #223
Comartemis
He Who Smites Shippers

Well shit, there goes a perfectly good plot twist....

....unless I utilize tha powa of retcon.

Kill the Darkfic.
Burn the Angst.
Purge the Bad End.
Comartemis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-23, 16:48   Link #224
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Which decreases the fics believabillity by a rather large factor. I wouldn't advice it.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-23, 16:56   Link #225
Comartemis
He Who Smites Shippers

*sigh*

Alright, looks like one of the big cruxes of the plot just got chucked. Anyone got a better idea, or am I going to have to go back to square one on this?

Kill the Darkfic.
Burn the Angst.
Purge the Bad End.
Old 2008-05-23, 17:07   Link #226
stormturmoil
Field Medic

Send a message via AIM to stormturmoil Send a message via MSN to stormturmoil
just use another relic.

the Bureau has some ( like the one Caro gypsy-switched on the Numbers), they know that it can be used that way from observation, and they may also have some information on the process either from Scaglietti's notes (if recovered) or from testimony from Numbers.
stormturmoil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-23, 17:12   Link #227
Comartemis
He Who Smites Shippers

I thought Vivio's relic was special in some way, like it was the only one that would work on her. Wasn't Lutecia looking for a specific relic for the same reason?

Kill the Darkfic.
Burn the Angst.
Purge the Bad End.
Old 2008-05-23, 17:13   Link #228
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormturmoil View Post
just use another relic.

the Bureau has some ( like the one Caro gypsy-switched on the Numbers), they know that it can be used that way from observation, and they may also have some information on the process either from Scaglietti's notes (if recovered) or from testimony from Numbers.
Dieci was present when the Relic was implanted, and she is one of the converted Numbers, so she would seem like the perfect candidate.

Quote:
I thought Vivio's relic was special in some way, like it was the only one that would work on her. Wasn't Lutecia looking for a specific relic for the same reason?
We don't know. All the know is that for some reason, Lutecia needed Relic 11. We were never told why, nor were we told Vivio's Relic was special. I say grab another Relic.
Old 2008-05-23, 17:21   Link #229
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister

Send a message via MSN to ghazghkull Send a message via Yahoo to ghazghkull
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
We don't know. All the know is that for some reason, Lutecia needed Relic 11. We were never told why, nor were we told Vivio's Relic was special. I say grab another Relic.
I agree. On top of that, not all the Relics were collected it seems, from what we've seen in the series :3

So you're good to maybe find like Relic XVI or something :3
ghazghkull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-23, 18:06   Link #230
Silvance
Storm Vanguard
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melodius Trueheart View Post

The exchange between Asclei and Lanos made me chuckle; I like both the picture and the profile, and I figure this is some sort of "ice kingdom"?
Thanks, I tried my best to make it kind of...funny but I'm not that good as a writer.

No, Frostberg is a city in the northern part of the Aldia Kingdom. If you were asking about the place where Sierra escaped then it is also in the northern area; however, the Capital is still far ahead.

Quote:
Also, is there any more info on this rebellion?
this is the summarized events in TSAB's Point of View. I'm not sure if its that interesting though .

Spoiler:

Also, for those of you who have seen my version of the 21 years old Fate, her barrier jacket currently in this part of the story is the same as the one in StrikerS. She will receive the new ones (the one that I designed) later which was made by the cooperation of Albion and TSAB staffs.

Albion ---> The official name of the rebellion group.

P.S.

I'll be posting Asclei's personal background later since I'm almost done with it.

Last edited by Silvance; 2008-05-23 at 20:21.
Silvance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-23, 19:43   Link #231
Tk3997
Loveable Jerk

Send a message via ICQ to Tk3997 Send a message via AIM to Tk3997 Send a message via MSN to Tk3997
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
You said to make sure it's not "Waaaaaah". I thus gave in and made 2 40k ork references: orcs go on Waargh!s, which are rampages and shit, and it's also a warcry, while dakka is their word for lots of gratuitous gunfire. Apparently ork guns make "DAKKADAKKADAKKADAKKADAKKADAKKADAKKADAKKA" sounds when firing. The final sentance is what I said to TK while we were discussing my idea of QUAD GATLING DESTROIDS for Macross OC. QUAD 55MM GATLING DESTROIDS.
Ara, Ara like I said Goose there IS such a thing as too much Dakka...

Quote:
That too.

....garh Macross Frontier's next gen Tomcat valks are win -_- And awesome. And GRATUITOUS MISSILE BUKAKKES.
And I get to play with it all! See I told you colonization era is more fun! Plus BEAMS I'm going to have enough beam spam to do the White Devil herself proud! On another note behold the captain of the Enterprise Marnum Lameer:
Spoiler for Expy...:

*TK runs*

Tk3997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-24, 00:13   Link #232
PhoenixFlare
The Resurrector
*Author

Quote:
Yet another problem is, maybe as far as the plot is concerned, Comartemis is trying to make Vivio's original Relic into a "shapeshifted" Excalibur, a cosmic keystone of some sort. Grabbing another Relic that just happens to possess the identical quality reeks of major plot contrivance.
PhoenixFlare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-24, 00:39   Link #233
Jimmy C

Quote:
nor were we told Vivio's Relic was special. I say grab another Relic.
Oh yes we were. It's called the Mark of the King in ep18. You wouldn't give a name like that to just any Relic. Incidentally, the DVD version is clear enough to see that it's Relic number VII.
Jimmy C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-24, 00:42   Link #234
Tormenk

Quote:
Wasn't that just Scag's excuse to get a little girl to collect his candies for him? He was the one who sent her on a Halloween quest. Lutecia herself did say she needed the '11th core' to wake her mother up, which was probably a line fed to keep her obedient and ensure she kept doing her job. Probably any else would have been fine , if it works at all.

Though I would have to say Vivio's Relic was special; upsized kiddy meal. It was much larger than any other Relic seen, if size counts as a determining factor.

"Are you afraid of change? Or are you afraid to change?"

"Wheel turns, river flows and life goes on."

"Best way to kill a man, is to leave him alone."

"Until you come, until we close our eyes."

Tormenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-24, 01:27   Link #235
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

"Every legend that has a beginning has an end..."

"But some ends have another better beginning!"

"Cadia may be gone, but she lives on, in our hearts, in our pens!"

"On this day when Cadia Zwei was born, I asked, How much could I give?"

"About 150 pages saved in Word..."

"And so, I raise this pen up to the Light!"

"Because, you and I know, Cadia Zwei is worth every inch of it!
"

"Because..."

"THE PEN IS MY SOUL!"

I can never forget this day, this moment... But only to give my best!

CYCLO-PHOTONIC!

DER KLERIKER SPECIAL!

GIIIGAAA

BAAACKLOOOGO!

BREEEAAAKHAAAAAA!!!

Ore mo...

Oretachi mo...

DARE DA TO OMOETTE YAGARU?!

Happy Birthday, Cadia Zwei!
Quote:
Not necisarilly. If the sword is an Armed Device there is no 'need' for a core, but it you want a guard you could always make a core in the handguard.
I'm not sure about this, but after watching the devices closely, I noticed that only Midchilda Devices had crystal cores and Belka devices (except Klarewind) had not. I thought it was just a cultural design difference, which I then used in Tausend Kreuz's design to reflect its representation of union between the races: As a Belka Device with a crystal core.

Just my $0.02 and theorycrafting thrown in if you will.

Quote:
Simple answer to the shoe-box problem: Broadsides. :3 Sure, you need to alter your tactis, but propperly build and painted these things can be real beauties.
I was afraid of Broadsides when I first got into the game because they were so slow, but about every other non-metagamer in me wanted to use them because they were mecha. After experimenting, I think I'm ready to accept the challenge, partially pushed by the possible nerfs coming in the 5th Ed codex.

And it's a little hard to learn a race when everyone in your area plays everything else but Tau.

Quote:
Thrall greets the new players? Playing as Orks rocks.
You are sent to meet the Warchief after you finish the quests in the noobzones that take you level 20. Thrall in this case is near the frontlines where you'll be needed.

Also, the Nanoverse Space Orcs are actually a very small race, having been pushed to near extinction by the Spawn. Once free to roam the expanses of space, the surviving Orcs were forced into Ordered Space and settled on a handful of NA Rim Worlds.

However, the Ordered Space has had bad memories about Orcs, especially when Belka fought the corrupted and non-negotiating war-crazy Orks in two extensive wars, and the TSAB called in the Navy to deal with the sudden incursion of Orcs...

This would be the frontlines of the Space Orc player, until the Orcs manage to get the message through to the TSAB of their non-aggression and to warn them of the Spawn's coming.

After a girl makes both sides listen to her song and forge an unstable peace.

Before the Dark Portal opens once again...

*runs from Macross and WoW veterans*

Quote:
Actually, the only frost spell was Atem des Eises. Mistiltein was a petrification spell (Arcane, maybe shadow), and Ragnarok Breaker was clearly Arcane.
Hmm... Arcane spec indeed. That might just be so.

Quote:
Fate: Kha, you are such an idiot.

Kha: At least I have chicken.
Fixed. :3

Quote:
It's pretty cool to write the battle in which your character looses.
Yes! Eugenie lost quite a few battles early in my fic, in before Misaki creates her team and buffs them with plot armor. ><

Granted, I made that training phase so that Eugenie & Umi's, Nanoka & Fuu's improvements are so sudden. I hope its enough.

Quote:
... Red ones go faster?
Not just faster, but THREE TIMES FASTER!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
Gundam 00 reference...the "Trans Arm" or whatever it is named
It makes the Gundam glow red and drastically increases its speed.

*runs*
More like a Gundam reference, started by Char Azanable. :3

Quote:
*googles* ... You know, the funny part is that I can use this. Nanoha is filled with winks to the mecha world, and this looks to be the perfect wink for Syn. :3

Quote:
... Uhm, we are reading the same manga, aren't we? 'Cause last I checked, angels are joined with their godesses and improve performance.
...waaah? I thought that take was fanfiction.

I recall in story they under their Deus because they needed their input, and the better Deus fight along with their Angels as friends.

And the best Deus fight 400% synchronized with their Angel. It is most distinct when you notice the eyes of the controlling Deus go blank in SEED Burst.

*runs for revealing more Mobile Angel Reiya khrack*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
Will tackle the backlog later. But for now, it's time to introduce the 'Prince'.

~Rebuilt of~
~Grandis Lacetti~

NICE WORK!!! Just one nit pick: Kha’s full name is back to Kha Testarossa, and I’ll explain that in the 5th Ed Codex.

And a very long list of alias indeed! Does Grandis come accessorized with masks and sunglasses?

Go ahead and complain; the Khrack exploded:

~~~~~~

Kha: Grandis met Kha before the Sacking of Renault, on the grounds of the Alexei Convent. Grandis least expected to find a boy on that campus, and soon learnt that little Kha was some sort of star of happiness there. Before long, the then-bubbly boy befriended Grandis with his socially-inept but imdomitable warmth. He reminded Grandis of that hope still existed in the world, and Kha’s antics and willingness to prattle about every mundane detail as though it was one big event was just one in their unknowingly deep friendship.

Their last meeting was when Grandis had to return to his home planet for an extended period of time. Kha was saddened by their parting, and as a momento, he gave his robot pet bird Tory to Grandis, promising that they would meet again someday soon.

It was not to be. By the time Grandis returned, Kha had disappeared, and the older boy thought Kha had died in the great disaster that came to be known as the Sacking of Renault. Yet another of his small but close knit family had gone, all that remained was despair…

They would not meet until they were adults, under the most opposing of circumstance.

~~~~~~

Basically, I'll quote Nighty here: KHAAAAADIIIIISSS!!!

:3

*RUNS AT EPIC SPEED*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
<3 Barbarian Class <3 Forever <3
No prizes for guessing mine. :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagerou View Post
And also, random thing: The following song will be set to the final Episode of Alpha's first half, during the credits...

Spoiler for Meadows of Heaven:
This is very fitting indeed! Not to mention gives a feeling of what’s gonna happen in Alpha…

On another note, this reminds me that this thread needs not more Tomino, nor Tolkien, it needs more Tohsaka, Mahou Shoujo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki View Post
Um...hybrid spec?
Does she have enough talent points for that?

Quote:
Spoiler for MSLN Alpha, Episode 4, Scene 1:

This isn't the entire scene; the second half of scene 1 focuses on Hayate and Co.
Started off with Zetsubo, then ended with Awww~~~ And boy does the heaven’s like to toy with Teana… I can hardly imagine how Sophia’s gonna be taking this… Is this the nail that finally kills all tsun in her?

Fate has grown awfully daring indeed, no wonder even Kha’s kinda lightened up a lot more… Now to see if she finally accepts that whipping turns her on… >.>

And yes, aww~~~

Now for the rest of it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest Dynasty View Post
Magic the Gathering? Don't you mean...

Spoiler for This?:
Indeed. Now I WoW. :3

Quote:
@Kha: Over the top? At least I write clear and legible stuff that doesn't make people go WTF, like your posts and you Khrack. Ahou. :P

*me writes reminder that by the end of Macross OC, Kha is the only Marine pilot who is still a virgin*

Hey, you're the only guy guaranteed to survive. That kinda thing needs karmic balancing. :P
Try having time to think long and hard with my schedule. Snap diagnosis people, snap diagnosis! Ideas die if we don't act quickly!

Quote:
Hmm, I never was much of a Magic player, I'm more of a Yu-Gi-Oh person myself. I loved to make decks that were generally claimed to be 'incompatible' though, like red/blue decks. :3
I dabbled in both, but did waaaay better in magic than Yugioh due to limited funds. ><

Quote:
-_-; Tk, I am well aware that melee combat in Nanoha falls just as hard as all other ellements of the show if we start ripping it apart with realism, but lets not shall we? I'd like to believe that there is at least one part of the show where fantasy reigns, not reallity.
Indeed…

Quote:
One should also note that the chest size of the cast is not nearly as large in the series and manga as it is in the megami art. When on posters, their cup size seems to grow rather dramatically.
Hmm… Photoshock?

Quote:
Losing opens vaults of dorama. :3
Depends on the character actually. Eugenie just shrugged and wished her opponent good game. Then again, she loses quite a bit on her own, given how she built her Angel. Problem with the original Layer, the balance was skewed towards the Speed types, and yet Eugenie built her’s to be strong and powerful. My ficverse fixes that balance, but the introductions by the competition oversight committee were all after she cut her teeth with that heavy Angel. So she’s used to losing.

Quote:
Not to mention Belka was know for its 'artificial enhancing' its mages (Relics were openly used to boost mages back then, for example) I'm not placing the creation of Artificial Mages beyond them at all.
…!!!

Then it DOES work! As well as my latest Khrack for Cleric!!!

*watches Nighty go ><*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
..And so this is going to be called The Bear, the Lich and the Tower?
More like The Bear, The Witch and the Tsuntower. Gotta match the number of syllables (To me, “R” rolling seems to be 2 syllables. )

Quote:
"Yea, there's a name for that: PINK!"
Try telling that to the Cleric-Knights…

Quote:
Got a new concept here that I'd like the resident Belkan nuts to look at, Kha in particular. This is my take on a light/darkness struggle inherent in the Saint Church's backstory.

Spoiler for "Light":

Got a Darkness entry coming up too, just not quite yet.

It all agrees. Interpreting you script and what I’ve written so far, the Cleric-Knights will tell you that the Naaru police that source of Light, whether its because they emit it, or is a source of their power, no one knows for sure. And Clerics are champions created by the Naaru to embody that power in the material world. However, sometimes remarkable individuals born from the Light itself emerge in the material world, and these Champions never fail to move to support these remarkable beings.

You use Vivian, and Arthuria Pendragon, as names for the Sankt Kaiser, yes? These are about the only parts that don’t agree with my script. Summarizing all that long fluff I crafted, I had Vivio as her court name that she inherited from her mother, ie Kaiser Vivio the Third, or whatever place she is in the bloodline, and Sakura Zaki as her real name. This Eta name of her’s is due to her being sired by a prince of Eta and was the crowning jewel of the prosperous but regrettably short-lived Eta-Belka Commonwealth.

Other than that, it does work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Fate- View Post
Void? Powerful? Not allowed?...are you serious? 0_0...not allowed...forbidden...good I'll use it XD.
*watches Arisa sneeze*

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Spoiler for Thirst:
“Keikaku Doori…”

This is always worth lots of win. Especially when you realize that Mai could be interpreted to be saving her first kiss for Smith alone, and not letting a kansetsu ruin its purity, which just ups the sugar level so much. :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
I'll be gone for about a week...>_<
Going on a short vacation in our province... So...
Take care of this place for me, okay, everyone?

I'll bring some souvenirs called internet-isolation-induced BLUECHEESIUM when I get back. =3

Seeya all in one week!
Hurry back! And welcome to our new home!!!

Quote:
Kha, out with the Rebuilt already, we need this gal in action!
The source got buried somewhere in the old thread, so… who are you talking about? Allie? Sophia?
Quote:
I snicker at Kha's annoyance and protective nature, but never thought he'd be that protective of his waifu. Gravemind took the centerstage, though, with his tentacles-and-Spawn rampage. Guess Nanoha and company should start playing Starcraft and Halo to know their foes better .
Sadly for the Nanoverse, Blizzard does not exist. Same as Valve and the people who made Halo. These gamers just don’t know what they are missing :3

Quote:
P/S: By the way, it's ECG for electrocardiogram.

Quote:

PF: Eto ... nice to meet you, Lich Queen ...

Lich Queen: *rattling breath* Nice to meet you, too ... You'll be my partner ... *Lich Queen rushes to embrace PF*

At the end of the day, the hollow winds of the blizzard whispered tales of the magnificent bird trapped in a crystalline prison of ice, never to be seen in the world again.
"YOU ARE NOT PREPARED!!!"

~ Illidan, Last Words. :3

Quote:
Next, we have the secretive Priory of Ioudas who protects the last of the scriptures bearing the true story of the incident, which the current Church condemns as heresy. However, according to revelation by inside sources, the Priory is poised to reveal the entire truth to the public, and the Church puts up desperate measures to counter that event. They track down members of the Priory, whose secret codename was Viva la Vivio and carrying two gems of different colors (one red, the other green) linked in the shape of brooch. A number were killed, and the last descendant of the royal Belkan family is in danger of assassination (as if they could, the Armor of the Saint King makes her invincible).

Now, the story begins with one learned man searching for the truth ... Yuuno Scrya, with his lifelong partner Nanoha Takamachi.

History is about to be remade ...

*flees*

THAT’S BRILLIANT!!!

*runs around cackling under influence of a Khrack explosion*

Quote:
Ah, Master Belka Scriptor, you're an absolute savior!
*ahem*

Quote:
Rain of rock? Ley node?

You always find holes to insert the least amount of your brand into it, ne? Not that I mind.

And I guess you found the reference for Sunstrider.
Well yeah I have an uncanny ability to take everyone’s and anything’s snippets and mould it to fit my world view… These things will feature heavily when I do my writing, but most of it will end up in the Autor’s Notes, Glossary, DVD Booklet sections.

Probably not the same source; for me, its because of Sunstriders are a family of famous elves in Warcraftverse…

Quote:
I think I miss a few along the way, going through 200+ pages isn't exactly easy. Sorry about that. Do give me a nudge if I accidentally miss them.

Now, let me disappear somewhere and meditate to regain my lost energy ...

*faints*
You've learned well, young Padawan. :3

Quote:

Keroko-chan:
Haa- Haaa-chu!

Keroko-kun: Gezondheid.

Keroko-chan: *sniff* Thanks. Is someone talking about me?

Keroko-kun: *watches Xena fly away* Nope, no-one at all.

Quote:
Well, my main issue with this is that it is hinted that Nanoha tested the thing herself prior to the Cradle incident. Nanoha knew the risks and what she could and could not handle, which suggests she handled it. Knowing her being in the SAFA, the logical conclusion is that she was part of the team that designed it, or at least ingrained in the process (which becomes even more plausible knowing that the system was designed for Raising Heart specifically, I imagine Nanoha would want to be as closely involved with this as possible).

Of course, that doesn't exclude Xiro working on the Blaster system, but not to the point where he worked on the prototype and recommended it to her (why on earth would they go to a Belkan mage to test a prototype Mid weapon intended for a Mid SAFA mage? I'd think they'd go straight to the person the thing is meant for). I would think that he would have worked on it along side her.
*scribbles notes for later Khrack forging*

Quote:
Quite true, but seeing as he has so far given enough headaches to a number of person, I guess they're quick to judge the character by the merit of the author and not by the character itself, hence the bluntness. Well, you can say that he does give me headaches at first, but I think he's already improving a lot.
Which is getting annoying. I want to stop the Khrack to save my OCs, but how the HECK am I supposed to do that without losing the will to write? It is because of me spouting nonsense half the time that I can find gemstones buried within! No ore, no refined theories! Such is my dilemma in this thread. -_-

Quote:
Try Revolutions of Doom. Or Cyclonic Ripper. Or Whirling Dervish.

... If they don't suit, find more yourself.
*fires PF with the Cyclonic Ion Blaster, the cheesiest name for a beam gatling gun*

Man I mounted that gun on Shas'O Ka just because of the Cheese in it. Shas'El So'fi has the Air-Bursting Fragmentation Grenade Launcher, which is an unimaginative mouthful.

(No prizes for guessing how these two Tau were named... )

Quote:
Alright Kero, just for you I'll post this thing here instead of on IRC.

*plots more Khrack for the heck of it*

Quote:
Well, what do you guys think? I tried to think this out from every angle and I couldn't come up with any flaws in the idea save for the scrutiny S-ranks get around here. If it's still not enough justification I could also just lower her rank or say that her growth has stagnated since her first death. I also think I've done a rather bang-up job of smoothly integrating her into canon. But enough about what I think; what do you guys think?
She does have a long history, which was what justified my S-rank for Kha, so no arguments from me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
*sneaks in*

A little... Gift for Keroko, who never comes into the IRC, and is thus powerless to stop us doing this:

Spoiler for Tesla with Melon Pan?:

And...

Spoiler for Tesla Vision?:

*RUNS FASTER*
AWESOME IRC WIN APPEARS!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997 View Post
Indeed for we are a cruel unforgiving lot that enjoys beating people with warhammers.

Quote:
Now, I think Longinus would be a nice and cool name, don't you think?
The Spear that Slays Clerics? ><

Quote:
I'm posting my newest work (Asclei Rebuild isnt done yet). Well, here it is. BTW, I'll be explaining what the Arc is exactly later, I just had to make a background for this character first. Also, the information about this character MAY change later.

Spoiler:
Looks good from my side.

Quote:
Forget that you know what caught my attention?

Spoiler for Guess whose back bitches?!:

Destroids that's who! Twin gatling cannon spam for teh win!

More and more I want to write later series crack… Hmm maybe I should rip off goose, but set my fic during the frontier era. Yes I can see it now “Outer Cadia Tactical: We might be crazy, but if you're afraid of us just think how your enemies feel! Be sure to check out our new Big Creepy Crawly/Space Pirate removal package deal!”

Yeah and the Khrack for Macross F just grew sooo much after episode 7…

Quote:
*Facepalm*

You and your Macross crack have already taken over the IRC, now you're trying to get into Cadia proper?! Away with you and your giant robots! Away, I say!
*sics the Nanoverse VF-171 Windraven Valkyrie from the Steel Talons, VF-19J Firehawk Valkyrie from the TSAB Air Force and VF-25 Thundercat Valkyrie from the SOPCC on Comar*

Too late. And there’s a cool theory to back it up. :3

*hides the Hikaru Memorial at the TSAB Main HQ under a canvas spread*

Quote:
I tend to create a power, then keep hammering it untill I think it fits. The first versions of Ethereal Mode had Keroko being able to summon huge black dragons, for example.
H4xx or not, that summoning IS in-universe you know? Now if a B-rank could summon 1 big one, what could an S-rank do?

Quote:
Nanoha: That's a good idea! I almost forgot!

Tester: Nooooooo!
Kha: Go in peace, my brother.

Tester: YOU’RE NOT HELPING!!!

Quote:
Hubba, hah, wha?

That... that...

That is bloody brilliant!

Tesla and Griffith, oh dear, black goth loli? Hmm.....

*saves*
Keikakudoori…

Quote:
And that is why the testing partners for one Nanoha Takamachi is done by lottery.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
...Vivio harem eh?

Nighty wonders if he should add a...he...or...her... or....[gender unknown] inside...
THE POWER OF NIGHTCRACK COMPELS YOU.

Quote:

The Cadian Rule: Visualize your Nanoha Vision.
Noted.

Quote:
We need to get Flame... or someone draw us a picture of as many OCs as possible, and get it colored.
SECONDED! :3

Quote:
Cadians, we never die even when we're dead. which is technically true.
Well said, Sir!

Quote:
Err... was it ever stated that Blaster System was designed for RH in mind? My memory is hazy.

Either way, the biggest assumption here is WHAT is the Blaster System.
Yeah, even I mostly draw on Nu Gundam’s development for ideas to plug the holes left by plot here…

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimitedEternal View Post
[Ork]Oi, you lot'z been busy while I wuz away, eh? Thought you wuz gonna leave me 'angin' 'ere? Well I gotz a s'prise for you boyz...

It'z da big BREAKA! Breaka Boyz, le'ze go!!![/Ork]
”Oh how proud your parents must be.”
~ Simon Cowelf, Silvermoon Idol judge.

Quote:
NO.

DO NOT START A SHIP WAR.

If you do, I will make it my personal cause to grind you into dust. I am NOT joking.
Relax; I believe this was a parody of the old shipwars…

Quote:
Keroko-tan: Hai-chu!

Kane: Bless you.

Quote:
I finally finished the sketch and basic profile of this character, I'll just do a rebuild later once I'm done in writing a bit of his personal background. Ideas just dont pop out of my mind when I want to unlike you guys XD.

Spoiler:
XD indeed. Do keep working on him, cos I didn’t quite get the big picture yet, other than that misunderstanding…

Quote:
*ninjas in*

A delivery. =3

Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha GuardianS

Transition, Part Two—Avenger

Spoiler for Transition, Part Two—Avenger:
I’m not alone in inserting random dream sequences dislocated from continuity for WTF effect!

My mind strains under the Fate/Hollow Ataraxia vibes here. As much as I can tell this might just be Mana we’re talking about, I could not get it out of my mind that...

..due to origins of this being in the Void and stuff, and of CLAMP Yaoi involving males with genderless beings...

...that we’re looking at another far more powerful Cleric clone…………………………

*FLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ FOR EPIC JUSTICE!!!*

Quote:
*impales with [Blessed Blade, Thunderfury] as it procs its abilities AND mongoose.
Too bad that is ineffective on a 70 toon… Totally kills the power of these artefacts. They should make Legendary items scale with level as you complete the impossibly hard questline to reforge the item, and forcing you to use that underpowered item in the most craziest places. :3

Like slay Illidan with the Thunderfury as the final step to reforge the blade. :3 :3

Quote:
Comartemis is gonna be angry. Meh, i don't care.

Spoiler for The Beginning:

Quote:
in b4, during, after, "There is no Tsukihime anime."
HARK, 4CHAN CULTIST! STAND AND BE PURGED!!!

Quote:
M'kay then, here goes nothing.

~~~~~~

Forgive my rambling guys, I'm just not sure where to start getting my ideas out so I'm going with a stream of consciousness post to get my ideas out for review and criticism. Just make sure it's constructive and not "Waaaaah, too many references/ports/whatever!!!", okay?
I can see that happening. Looks like not even Kha knows the full picture of the Multiverse, which is true, since the Naaru proclaim that is beyond human to fully comprehend the Multiverse, and Kha only knows enough to do his job…

Now I can accept this, just that some parts belong to places where I’ve never watched (LIKE HELL I’M TOUCHING WITCHBLADE!!! ) or played (No PS2 to play KH…)…

That means if you want to do this, you must explain every damn detail adjusted for the Nanoverse. Feel free to leave things out, but I repeat again it must make sense to even a person who only watches Nanoha. It’s a difference to be wholly ing technical, and to make good prose that sets the system in context. In the same way that I ask myself in my serious works, I want you to be the latter.

Now for one minor issue…

>.>

<.<

The Aces destroyed Angra Manyuu once and for all in Nanoha/Cente Gravia, when clone Kha sacrificed himself to destroy the being that infected the Holy Grail. Now it looks like once again, Kha did not manage to kill his adversary. This Khrack has place in the formation of Chaos Belka…

*cues Tk going “Good job, Kha. Now we’re screwed all over again.”*

Quote:
The story is divided into 4 arcs:

I haven't planned much out past this point.
Looks like a good read in my opinion.

Quote:
And Nasuverse is already heavilly imported courtesy of Kha, you might want to try giving his profiles a read.
They are horribly outdated though. The 5th Ed Codex is shaking everything up again.

~~~~~~

However, I must make this declaration to everyone: I am no expert of WH40K, nor am I knowledgeable of the entire Nasuverse. I can only say that with the CLAMPverse and the Warcraftium. As such, you can call my ports half-assed, and without the full clue of the whole picture. But that was the whole point; TK pointed out that a true Imperium of Man port would completely destroy Nanoverse.

I felt the same way too, so I took what I liked, and mixed with rest with my own thinking.

I started out with Belka Knights battling Chaos Belka Knights all over the Holy Belka Imperiallum, flanked at all sides by Spawn, Necron, Eta and Eldar, Fel Orks and the technologically advanced Tang as part of a turmultous history that ended very badly for all sides, changing the rules so much that a seemingly dysfunctional organization like the TSAB could emerge.

That was then, and the TSAB is now post-apocalypse, and completely saccharine. The Imperiallum can be said to be mere shadow of its former self, but I call that progression. The Saint Church may be meek and unmanly compared to the Imperiallum, but it works within the current soft-handed structure of life of peace. If you call the Cleric-Knights pansy compared to the Grey-Knights, then I’d grin, for I have succeeded to make it work for the Nanoverse.

I am attempting the same thing with the Nasuverse. Call me butchering the original, call me shifty for repeated history revisions, but the fact remain that I’m striving to make it work. I still remember Liingo’s challenge to port Unlimited Blade Works in its entirety and make it work at the same time; I haven’t given up.
There’s a distinction between Khrack and Theories: One is a direct port slammed into place due to the weakest of links, the latter is the thorough and painstaking thinkthrough reconstruction that fit into context, without need of prior knowledge of previous experience other than the source work by 7Arcs.

So don’t judge the book by its author. But if you read and still find it Khrack, then too bad, it’s beauty was lost on you. But at least I know that I’ve at least gotten through to you once.

~~~~~~

Phew, I haet entering that mode. -_-

Now where was I? Oh yes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghazghkull View Post
So you're good to maybe find like Relic XVI or something :3
XV-25 Relic? Does it give Stealth and a +4 Cover save?

*RUNZ AT RANDOM SPEED*

Quote:
And I get to play with it all! See I told you colonization era is more fun! Plus BEAMS I'm going to have enough beam spam to do the White Devil herself proud! On another note behold the captain of the Enterprise Marnum Lameer:
Spoiler for Expy...:

*TK runs*
s rapidly. :3

~~~~~~

I do not just begin and end at a climax...

I do it MY WAY.

LET THE PARTIES BEGIN!!!
Old 2008-05-24, 01:30   Link #236
Itachineesan96
UchihaCherisher9966 ^/.\^
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via Yahoo to Itachineesan96
um.... how old is deathnote? and is caramel dansen here?
Itachineesan96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-24, 01:48   Link #237
illidan182
Is not prepared
*Author

Send a message via MSN to illidan182
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
"YOU ARE NOT PREPARED!!!"

~ Illidan, Last Words. :3
When did I say this Kha? *Vanish*
illidan182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-24, 02:14   Link #238
Tempy
Σ(。д°(o--(ಠ益ಠ )
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itachineesan96 View Post
um.... how old is deathnote? and is caramel dansen here?
You sure you're in the right thread?

Although... OCs caramelldansen? That can get pretty scary real fast.

*Tempest tries imagines a giant mosh pit of OCs caramelldansen-ing along with the canon cast*

*brain asplodes*
Old 2008-05-24, 02:49   Link #239
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
*coughTsukihimecough*
Never watched it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
Kanokon didn't make you want to claw your eyes out?
Actually, kanokon was rather funny.

Quote:
Lol Hayate Blaster System...that would be some real B.S. right there haha. Of course, she'd probably kill herself.

In any case, New Sonic Form uses as much energy as B.S, or at least that's what I gathered from Nanoha being so concerned about Fate not using her new limit break. Even though New Sonic Form did not seem to appreciably increase Fate's speed.
I doupt New Sonic Form was at the same level as Blaster System, Nanoha actually suffered permanent damage from its usage.

Quote:
I take it you're a veteran of many ship wars, eh?

NanohaxNobody ftw xddddd
Unless I have a clear side to support, I usually chuck combustable stuf ino the fray whenever one side seems to get the upper hand.

Quote:
Oh I definitely plan to address the Blaster System, as well as Raising Heart itself
Do tell.

Quote:
Imo Iris doesn't need to *match* Fate; I think that it would be enough to have her give Fate a decent fight, and focus on the interactional antagonism. In any case, since they're both going to be on the same side at that point, its not like said fight would be taken to its conclusion.
To give her a decent fight is to match her, especially at an age at which she can grow even stronger, which is what worries me.

Quote:
Er...what is Orochimaru Syndrome?
Orochimaru Syndrome is a term used in te Naruto fandom. In Naruto fandom, for a long time the major villain was Orochimaru, so in fanfiction everything that was blaimable and unexplained was blamed on Orochimaru. From the Kyuubi attack, to the Uchiha massacre, usually whenever Konoha was destroyed it was orochimaru and so on and so on. Basically, when something bad happens, orochimaru did it.

The same thing happens in the OC-thread, only his time, its Jail that seems to be involved in every little bad thing that happens around here.

Quote:
Oh yes, you really need more ambiguity around yourself!
:3 I am so enjoying this game.

Quote:
[Dubya]You just fell for the trap.[/Dubya] :3:3:3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy C View Post
Oh yes we were. It's called the Mark of the King in ep18. You wouldn't give a name like that to just any Relic. Incidentally, the DVD version is clear enough to see that it's Relic number VII.
*double checks* Hmm, true, though that scene is rather vague. After all, enhancing ones abillities with Relics was comon practice in Ancient Belka.

Quote:
Yet another problem is, maybe as far as the plot is concerned, Comartemis is trying to make Vivio's original Relic into a "shapeshifted" Excalibur, a cosmic keystone of some sort. Grabbing another Relic that just happens to possess the identical quality reeks of major plot contrivance.
Urk. Yeah it does.

Quote:
I'm not sure about this, but after watching the devices closely, I noticed that only Midchilda Devices had crystal cores and Belka devices (except Klarewind) had not. I thought it was just a cultural design difference, which I then used in Tausend Kreuz's design to reflect its representation of union between the races: As a Belka Device with a crystal core.
Tausend Kruez doesn't have a crystal core. Mach Calibur does, however.

Quote:
...waaah? I thought that take was fanfiction.

I recall in story they under their Deus because they needed their input, and the better Deus fight along with their Angels as friends.

And the best Deus fight 400% synchronized with their Angel. It is most distinct when you notice the eyes of the controlling Deus go blank in SEED Burst.

*runs for revealing more Mobile Angel Reiya khrack*
We were talking about Ah! My Goddess angels there, Kha.

Quote:
I dabbled in both, but did waaaay better in magic than Yugioh due to limited funds. ><
The reverse is true for me, though I did better in Yu-Gi-Oh because I liked it more, one of the reasons being that you don't have to fill half your deck with boring mana cards.

Quote:
Depends on the character actually. Eugenie just shrugged and wished her opponent good game. Then again, she loses quite a bit on her own, given how she built her Angel. Problem with the original Layer, the balance was skewed towards the Speed types, and yet Eugenie built her’s to be strong and powerful. My ficverse fixes that balance, but the introductions by the competition oversight committee were all after she cut her teeth with that heavy Angel. So she’s used to losing.
But drama during the fight while losing shouldn't be much less, ne?

Quote:
H4xx or not, that summoning IS in-universe you know? Now if a B-rank could summon 1 big one, what could an S-rank do?
The problem was that these dragons made Fried look like a little lizard with a lighter. Not to mention it would totally ruin Keroko's combat style to start summoning, and the fact that it smells like 'I want to do this, so I will!'

Quote:
However, I must make this declaration to everyone: I am no expert of WH40K, nor am I knowledgeable of the entire Nasuverse. I can only say that with the CLAMPverse and the Warcraftium. As such, you can call my ports half-assed, and without the full clue of the whole picture. But that was the whole point; TK pointed out that a true Imperium of Man port would completely destroy Nanoverse.
I think you can poke me and Tempest for your 40K needs. Me you can poke for aditional Warcraft lore too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest Dynasty View Post
You sure you're in the right thread?

Although... OCs caramelldansen? That can get pretty scary real fast.

*Tempest tries imagines a giant mosh pit of OCs caramelldansen-ing along with the canon cast*

*brain asplodes*
Old 2008-05-24, 04:04   Link #240
Jimmy C

Quote:
Hmm, true, though that scene is rather vague. After all, enhancing ones abillities with Relics was comon practice in Ancient Belka.
Two things there.
First, any Relic that's used like an identifier for the Saint King had better be unique. Otherwise it defeats the purpose, doesn't it?
Second, that practice may have ended long before the Cradle was lost 300 years ago. It was almost certainly lost before Ancient Belka was defeated by Mid in the last War 150 years ago.
How do we know this? Because no one in StrikerS associated the Relics with Ancient Belka or knew how they were used, except for Jail. If they had been in widespread use in the last War, surely there'd be some record of their use by Belka at the time. A record that should be available to RF6.
Another clue is how the Relics are nicely stored inside numbered boxes when we see them. Even the one discovered in the A's to S manga came in a box. This means those Relics had been stored away before being buried by time. It's not like the Relic User died and then the Relic got left behind after the body decayed. Heck, would a Relic even be released if its user died?
It's too bad we have no information on whether Relics were found at Ancient Belka sites. We do know that nobody identified the site where the first Relic was recovered from as one such. That means it was so old that, if it was Ancient Belkan, no identifying characteristics survived. All other Relics have reached RF6 secondhand. There is no information on where they were dug up and how old were the ruins. The people who dug them up might know, but that info did not reach RF6.
If all the Relics recovered so far were found nicely packaged and tucked away in ancient ruins of unknown origin, that means Relics haven't been used by the Belkans in recent history. Recent being new enough to be recorded in the infinite Library.
It is possible that only one Relic was in use by anyone anywhere by the time the Cradle was lost, 300 years ago. Number VII, the Mark of the King.
That the Mark of the King survived and was stored away is an important clue. Whoever was the Saint King who lost the Cradle survived the incident long enough for the Mark to be removed properly, be it Vivio's original or not. Whether it was used again later in the last War with Mid cannot be confirmed, because it's too easy to think of ways to retrieve it from its last user and pack it away, even during the War.
Jimmy C is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hayaurion, kaonland, keroland, khrack, original content