AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2004-12-29, 02:05   Link #1
Thelastguardian

UG ☆ Ultimate Girl

OK first of all let me get this out first:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

After I watched the promo I was left speechless...except maybe tons of laughter.

You would have thought that M.O.E. would had learn their leasson in the making of Cosprayer, but no, they have to make another SuperLolitaHero (SLH) (tm) show that is probably one of the most ecchi show you will ever see in 2005.

Ultraman meets Digi Charat with a light touch of DNAngel all under the magnificant Cosprayer wrapper :)

What the heck is this.
Old 2004-12-29, 02:23   Link #2
FlyByNite

Whenever there is underage Loli Ecchi Comedies...M.O.E. will be there...
FlyByNite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-29, 02:33   Link #3
Burner of Anime
Illegal Additives

Whatever the evil MOE inflicts on us, speak not of it here. Methinks this is a prime candidate for a parody sub...
Burner of Anime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-29, 02:37   Link #4
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

What a way to start the New Year. What else would you expect from a company called "M.O.E.".

Perfect for parody fansubbing, perhaps Boney could sub it.
Old 2004-12-29, 03:34   Link #5
FlyByNite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keitaro
What a way to start the New Year. What else would you expect from a company called "M.O.E.".

Perfect for parody fansubbing, perhaps Boney could sub it.
the ultimate girls group was formed to defend against future cucumber invasions?
FlyByNite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-29, 04:53   Link #6
megumidk
Chii ?

This is one of the series i am looking foeward to, but i do hope that somebody besides DWE picks it up. The subbing in the promo was not very good, with 2 names out of 3 spelled wrong, which is kinda impressive, considering that the names are included in the promotion, in english.
megumidk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-29, 13:38   Link #7
Kensuke

I think there is shows where people dress as monsters and then fight in a miniature city. Of course this need a anime version of it, naturally with cute girls.

Anyway, I will watch this for its loli moe-ness.
Kensuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-29, 13:50   Link #8
Mr. Shabaz
Lazy Member

Send a message via AIM to Mr. Shabaz
I didn't think anime could get much worse than that whole Cosprayers sage. Unfortunately, it looks as though I may be proved wrong.
Mr. Shabaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-29, 13:52   Link #9
Muir Woods
Disheartened and Retired

I just saw the promo too, curious about what heck this show is all about. A loli 2nd year high school girl with boobs transforming and fighting monsters. Hmm...doesn't quite capture my interest . But I'll give a shot. Is it just me or did I just see Jun (of Rozen Maiden) in the UG Promo running away from the monster? Take a look and tell me I'm not blind:

Spoiler:
Muir Woods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-29, 14:11   Link #10
dreamless
/Ultimate Magic Attack!!!

^ maybe it's the typical loser guy design?

Since people are saying it's like Cosprayer, I guess that means I'll surely watch it
dreamless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-29, 14:20   Link #11
7thMethuselah

My god, how bad can it get . Well I can imagine a number of anime fans that do like this type of shows but i ain't one of them. I bet boney will like this
7thMethuselah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-29, 15:58   Link #12
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Me, I'm up for any m.O.E. thing. Ok blast me for it

13 minute eps make my day cool!!! Add girls in it to make my day better! Add bad story to make my day *sobs*
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-29, 17:08   Link #13
DrewGSR

lmao, man that looks so horrendous. I check out the first episode just for fun and laughs.
DrewGSR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-29, 19:31   Link #14
ultrataro

Giant fanservice? Literaly? This looks like it can be good, or really bad, or really bad it's good, but that doesn't usually happen with animation.
And dude, you THINK there's shows where people dress up in rubber suits & stop around in minature cities? What planet have you been hiding on? Godzilla is, well, the Godzilla of these shows. Of course there's Ultraman which this looks to be making direct reference to, which has beeing going on through countless variations, including one done in Australia I believe. And I do believe there were some female Ultramen. Anyway, we shall see what comes of this show.
ultrataro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-29, 19:57   Link #15
stealthgiga

Yep.. Ultraman reference here and there.. not just the transformation they even copied the battle pose..

What the hell..
stealthgiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-29, 21:13   Link #16
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

did any of you watch Burn Up Scramble? If You did, you'd know why I am luaghing so much as to how much more of that ep in BUS i'll get in teh near future....
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-30, 01:44   Link #17
Utils
Inactive Member

Cosprayer while having lots of panty shots only had a single gainax bounce in the entire production. Hopefully there's more bouncing this time. I'll be covering this one in my fanservice blog for sure.
Utils is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-30, 04:29   Link #18
sOnJoOL

Send a message via AIM to sOnJoOL Send a message via MSN to sOnJoOL
hmm....
this.......
seems.......
interesting.........
although i didnt like m.o.e.'s work before.....
maybe this one will be good.
but i dont like excessive fanservice.
i think school rumble has just about enuff fanservice.
maybe it could have a bit more...
sOnJoOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-30, 09:08   Link #19
Yuun
~Trying to Enjoy Life~

Send a message via MSN to Yuun

Is not like i workship MOE or what but i have to admit that i really like their productions in sense of their ecchiness, comedy, and artwork.

Other then those there's nothing that MOE could attract me towards it. The songs aren't bad either but is still pretty average, the joke sometimes really blow me off ^^

MOE is famous for what it is so we might as well enjoy the show for what it major in ^^ which i believe is the Ecchiness ^^
Anyway, i really looking forwards for the it ^^ is a good anime to start your day IMHO ^^
Yuun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-30, 09:49   Link #20
Dragnfly@Gamefaqs
Vampie Walrus. Big fangs

I'll watch it for at least a few episodes. I've always found Moe's good points weren't enough to make up for their crappy directing/stories/characters/image/pacing/marketing/pseudoecchi/background drops/company vehicle/etc but I always find myself watching their shows regardless. And I don't -think- it's costumed Silk's ass. Anyhow, as is with the others I'll give it a try. There was a lot of animes in the fall 2004 season which I thought would suck that didn't.
Dragnfly@Gamefaqs is offline   Reply With Quote