Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-01-20, 16:53   Link #1581
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xplosivv View Post
I didn't cruise through the whole topic, but how's your mind on Takeda learning Kenichi's Finishing move (Forgot the name -.-), and Ryuusei Seikuuken?

I thought RS was one of the 108(?) skills that the Elder invented? :/
Takeda isint using his moves, he is using moves similer to his not the same and not as powerful but moves who look almost the same.
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-20, 16:58   Link #1582
Xplosivv

I disagree with you there, in the last scanaltion, Kensei or Sakaki said: "It's shallow, but Ryuusei Seikuukken has been activated".

Edit; I even got you a link :3 http://www.onemanga.com/Historys_Str...enichi/320/17/

Edit; And then I read your post again, sorry. Not thinking straight :3
Xplosivv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-20, 18:01   Link #1583
Baka Ronin

Send a message via ICQ to Baka Ronin Send a message via AIM to Baka Ronin Send a message via MSN to Baka Ronin Send a message via Yahoo to Baka Ronin
Quote:
Originally Posted by servidor View Post
The translation is out at the usual place. And the Shinpaku Alliance's home page has reached 200,000 hits.
what usual place?

ah I thought you were refering to chapter 321

Last edited by Baka Ronin; 2009-01-20 at 18:01. Reason: read more
Baka Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-20, 18:48   Link #1584
gonzo562

Spoiler for thoughts on chp 321 and prediction:
gonzo562 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-20, 20:03   Link #1585
aliasxn
Eye for an Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by noktown View Post
For once in this Manga i wanna see the Evil Side of Kenichi or the Kenichi that looses himself and beats the crap out of someone and then when he realises what he did he's sorry and stuff like that,i just know that if kenichi stops being so simple and coward he will rock ;d

I know that this is why we actually like Kenichi,but i think it should come at some point and i really can't wait too see the Evil Kenichi that has no pity towards his enemies,that's prolly going to be cool ;
Yeah, I'd like to see Kenichi go berserk too but it's a little too late for that... It would be out of character after 321 chapters, I don't know... For now, I'd be happy if he'd just stop pulling his punches, especially against people who are trying to kill him... And YOMI should stop looking down on him too, that's another thing that's been bothering me. He's defeated enough strong opponents to earn him some fucking respect, so cut the damn confident smile…
aliasxn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-20, 21:30   Link #1586
Fenrir_valindri
Miria's #1 Disciple

The very fact the Masters' say that it is shallow is proof that it is inferior to the Elder's technique that Kenichi uses.
Old 2009-01-20, 22:11   Link #1587
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

You know, I never quite took Kenichi's 'zero talent' thing seriously, considering that he's pretty much zoned into the proximity of Shou/Miu level whom were both talented, trained from an extremely young age and also by god-tier Masters/a lot of different top-tier Masters within just a year or so. (( Granted, neither Shou nor Miu trained full-time everyday. ))

But looking at Takeda who pretty much zoned into Kenichi level in just a few months under the tutelage of just one master or even LALALALALASIEG... well, it really adds things into perspective. Still, I wish they could've put a nicer balance into these kind of things.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-20, 23:27   Link #1588
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Ahh...It took me a few days but I've finally got off my lazy butt managed to catch up with this manga (if only I was able to divert that drive to some other place ).

I totally loved the anime and so reading this just makes me ever more less patient to wait for a second season, when it ever happens

Though really the story is still going strongly despite the power levels reaching ever more ridiculous heights. It is just great to see master class fight like supermen ^^'
The kids are improving at such a fast rate it is rather scary...

And despite Takeda's training, I found it rather cheap of him to imitate two of Kenichi's moves :/
I would have given the guy more credit if he found his own way to combat kenichi's moves rather than a cheap copy (even if it works or not as powerful).

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-21, 05:49   Link #1589
aliasxn
Eye for an Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
You know, I never quite took Kenichi's 'zero talent' thing seriously, considering that he's pretty much zoned into the proximity of Shou/Miu level whom were both talented, trained from an extremely young age and also by god-tier Masters/a lot of different top-tier Masters within just a year or so. (( Granted, neither Shou nor Miu trained full-time everyday. ))

But looking at Takeda who pretty much zoned into Kenichi level in just a few months under the tutelage of just one master or even LALALALALASIEG... well, it really adds things into perspective. Still, I wish they could've put a nicer balance into these kind of things.
Well, Takeda was already a boxer when he went to train with Shiba, he already had most of the technique/footwork down... Kenichi started from zero.
Old 2009-01-21, 06:38   Link #1590
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Kenichi the hard worker and Takeda the man with the talent!
Old 2009-01-21, 07:58   Link #1591
maxikki

want the raw!!!
maxikki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-21, 11:16   Link #1592
ultimateking

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Kenichi the hard worker and Takeda the man with the talent!
this doesn't mean takeda's not working as hard as kenichi, we just don't get to see takeda train...
imo it's kenichi the hard worker and takeda the hard worker with talent, and that's why he could catch up with kenichi this fast...
Old 2009-01-21, 13:58   Link #1593
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimateking View Post
this doesn't mean takeda's not working as hard as kenichi, we just don't get to see takeda train...
imo it's kenichi the hard worker and takeda the hard worker with talent, and that's why he could catch up with kenichi this fast...
I didn't say Takeda is not working like Ken-chan is. He's not like BERZERKER who doesn't train, but relies on whatever he learns from battle there's a big difference there.

Man I miss Berserker...
Old 2009-01-21, 15:28   Link #1594
Isekaijin

Quote:
I didn't say Takeda is not working like Ken-chan is. He's not like BERZERKER who doesn't train, but relies on whatever he learns from battle there's a big difference there.

Man I miss Berserker...
Well, maybe he is the other member of Yomi, you know, the moon guy. Very unlikely, but there has to be a reason for not showing his face.
Isekaijin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-21, 15:33   Link #1595
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isekaijin View Post
Well, maybe he is the other member of Yomi, you know, the moon guy. Very unlikely, but there has to be a reason for not showing his face.
Lol indeed it might be the reason It does make sense, because after his lost against Hermit, he might have gained interest in learning martial arts from a master and come across one of the Yami masters.
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-21, 15:40   Link #1596
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
I would prefer it if he become as good guy instead

Maybe he is undergoing some extreme training from some master or is just doing what Seig did

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-21, 15:40   Link #1597
Cinocard

But aren't all YAMI disciple trained at a very young age? Also he was with Ryuto, and YOMI already has enough member back then, i think.

But, yeah, it would be awesome if he comes back and kick ass.
Cinocard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-21, 15:45   Link #1598
aliasxn
Eye for an Eye

Yeah, if he does return he'll probably be one of the good guys...
Old 2009-01-21, 16:04   Link #1599
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isekaijin View Post
he must be training somewhere to get stronger, then he comes back more bad ass than before...maybe...
Old 2009-01-21, 16:14   Link #1600
NoLongerSane

Quote:

Man I miss Berserker...
Now that is a character the I would not mind seeing again. If he is reintroduced, I hope Beserker some action time and his real name given.
NoLongerSane is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
shounen