AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Little Busters

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-02-23, 11:38   Link #221
ronelm2000
Moe Kyun~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zankoku12 View Post

It's either they're looping it or J.C staff being extremely lazy (the thought that latter is very possible kinda pissed me off)
I'll go with option #3: they're looping it, trying not be be obvious, and being lazy to sound like a genius, because they're looping it, tr- ... okay that's enough, me.
Old 2013-02-23, 12:13   Link #222
Zankoku12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronelm2000 View Post
I'll go with option #3: they're looping it, trying not be be obvious, and being lazy to sound like a genius, because they're looping it, tr- ... okay that's enough, me.
I don't think the staff is that good.......
I mean, if J.C staff is making their laziness look genius and then they really are a true genius.

Well,the Riki's wake up scene is also in his flashback and how they always tried to hide the date showed on the clock after the "first" May 13 is enough hints for looping.

Edit :Some comparision screenshot
Ep 1 :

You can see the clock showing.

Ep 19 :

The clock is there,but they didn't focus on it like the first time

Last edited by Zankoku12; 2013-02-23 at 12:36.
Old 2013-02-23, 12:29   Link #223
Kudryavka

What up JC?

I wonder why they would hide that.
Old 2013-02-23, 23:34   Link #224
Tempester
Japanese Culture Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kudryavka View Post
What up JC?

I wonder why they would hide that.
Because it's a blatant reveal that the same day is occurring again and again. At least the way they are hinting the loops right now leaves some room for doubt among people who haven't read the VN but were still clever enough to notice the recycled animation.
Old 2013-02-26, 22:10   Link #225
Leo_Otaku
Rewrite of the Life

Send a message via AIM to Leo_Otaku Send a message via MSN to Leo_Otaku
I'm a bit confused if they are looping, Mio doesn't have her umbrella...maybe I'm missing something?
Old 2013-02-28, 12:24   Link #226
bigdeal000
malefic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo_Otaku View Post
I'm a bit confused if they are looping, Mio doesn't have her umbrella...maybe I'm missing something?
And Haruka and Kanata are now friends. They are looping and at the same time they are not. A complete mess
Old 2013-02-28, 16:35   Link #227
Reckoner
Bittersweet Distractor

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdeal000 View Post
And Haruka and Kanata are now friends. They are looping and at the same time they are not. A complete mess
How about letting the anime show what is really happening before presuming anything? I think it is obvious that something different had to happen with the loop mechanics in the anime because the VN form just won't work in the anime.
Old 2013-02-28, 16:42   Link #228
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reckoner View Post
How about letting the anime show what is really happening before presuming anything? I think it is obvious that something different had to happen with the loop mechanics in the anime because the VN form just won't work in the anime.
Amagami did it quite well...
Old 2013-02-28, 16:47   Link #229
Reckoner
Bittersweet Distractor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
Amagami did it quite well...
1) Amagami is terrible.
2) That's omnibus, not loop. Omnibus in anime form has never really worked IMO.
Old 2013-02-28, 16:52   Link #230
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
1) Amagami is terrible.
You know what they say about opinions...
Quote:
2) That's omnibus, not loop. Omnibus in anime form has never really worked IMO.
It could still be done in a similar way effectively, just make the first season based on the common route and possibly Rin1 and then the rest in arcs based on each route with a loop at the end.
Much better than just mashing it all together like they did.
Old 2013-03-02, 20:09   Link #231
Dizzyworld2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdeal000 View Post
I have a little speculation about this. In the vn, after you complete a non-Rin or Komari route, that heroine route gets locked until Refrain. In the anime, Mio and Haruka have their problems solved by the next loop to prevent Riki from redoing their routes, locking the route like the vn. It's a strange way of doing it but this theory, if true, is a good method to implement the loops without a casual anime-only watcher knowing that it is going on.

But then, like Reckoner said, we should wait until the final reveal as that'll explain everything.
Old 2013-03-02, 23:15   Link #232
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

One problem about that though: why did they use "Mio's disappearance flag" part with her being absent during Haruka's route, and not responding to Riki's phone call?
IIRC, that was a part that hinted Mio was fading over time but...that contradict with the prospect of having "locked out" parts.
Old 2013-03-04, 05:24   Link #233
novalysis

Does anyone think that JC Staff might be actually animating the Kud Route with an eye to animating Kud Wafter? If indeed, the Kud Route is being animated to pave the way for a Kud Wafter adaptation, this means that the whole Body-painting scene is meant to signify subtly that Kud is indeed attracted to Riki in a romantic manner, or at least places a very deep level of trust on Riki - both of which are excellent bases to foreshadow and build any Kud Wafter "Season 3" upon.

In-fact, I think that the fact that A-chan is featuring a little more prominently, and Kanata vilianization was severely tone actually suggest that the Producers and writers are indeed trying to adapt Little Busters in such a manner that Kud Wafter can also get an animation, and make sense to an Anime-original viewer.
Old 2013-03-04, 21:35   Link #234
ronelm2000
Moe Kyun~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
One problem about that though: why did they use "Mio's disappearance flag" part with her being absent during Haruka's route, and not responding to Riki's phone call?
IIRC, that was a part that hinted Mio was fading over time but...that contradict with the prospect of having "locked out" parts.
Maybe it's because the routes were silently interchanged.

Komari -> Haruka -> Mio -> Kud

is the true flow of the loops, but it's just shown to us as:

Komari -> Mio -> Haruka -> Kud
Old 2013-03-10, 15:03   Link #235
Irustua

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
I think you are misleading here, remember in Kurugaya's route when you have to practice with some of the girls, but you can't practice with any of the girls you have already done their routes except Komari, this is the same, and after Kud's route it will happen to her as wel... they do it because they are done with their part and her dream, or something like that.
Komari is the only one because (in the VN said) she didn't want to stay away from Rin.
Old 2013-03-10, 15:08   Link #236
Haiprbim
Banned

Why are you guys hating on J.C.Staff so much?
Seriously, they do show that the things repeated multiple times, but why going in such details.
I mean, I sure did not notice this, but now it will just bug me the whole time, so thank-you very much. :|

Edit: Never-mind, this is what this thread is all about, heh.
Old 2013-03-10, 15:28   Link #237
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by P3tr View Post
Why are you guys hating on J.C.Staff so much?
Seriously, they do show that the things repeated multiple times, but why going in such details.
I mean, I sure did not notice this, but now it will just bug me the whole time, so thank-you very much. :|

Edit: Never-mind, this is what this thread is all about, heh.
Why? Because they are idiots that changed plot points they shouldn't have.

>_>
Old 2013-03-18, 05:28   Link #238
Ceral
はりゃほれうまうーっ!

Thoughts on Kud's route and this Anime

The ecstacy version of Kud's route truly captured the feeling of complete despair in Kud's route. From the VN I remember Kud going out of her mind with fear, reciting "tasukete!" into the phone while being shot at. The VN captured the terror of this vividly, at least in the ecstacy version. When she's imprisoned, I had the impression she was on the verge of starvation, not only sustenance wise but mentally, she had spent all of her time thinking about her regrets in life until the point she had zero self-worth, the feeling of regret and complete despair til the point she wanted to just disappear was conveyed so well hat as a viewer I felt there was a vice grip on my own heart. And the desperation on the part of Riki was also conveyed perfectly to the reader. Those angsty parts were the most memorable, most emotional parts of the VN for me and even if you might describe these feelings as bad, I felt alive reading it, I was 100% focused on reading the VN and caring. And that's what what made the VN "Good" for me.

While the VN tried it's hardest to capture these angsty feelings, the way the anime is presented, is as if they're doing their best to avoid giving the viewer any "negative" feelings. I don't know, but I want to cry, get angry, and to feel emotion. J.C. even makes it a 100% happy story by showing the mother alive. It's like the anime isn't even made in the same spirit as the VN I feel sometimes. It's not just the following the plot, they fail in so many places that the whole feel of the anime is completely off and the anime doesn't hold a candle to the VN IMO.
Old 2013-03-18, 09:16   Link #239
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Where's the phone call? Where...where's the phone call? Where the hell is one of the most heart wrenching and emotional scenes I've ever experienced in a VN?

Go die in a fire JC Staff...you deserve no less.
Old 2013-03-18, 09:56   Link #240
Zankoku12

I can't wait for them to adapt Kurugaya arc and take out all the fun stuff like love love hunter and romance.
That would be like the BEST ARC EVER in this show
Kurugaya fans will be SO HAPPY.
Closed Thread