AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-05-07, 02:06   Link #24201
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

...0_0

The Rebellion was meant to be a joke in itself... I mean... I never thought you could take a catgirl army seriously!

I merely wanted to be a voice of our earlier days, when everyone were equally insane and always having fun... Every post had at least one fire-from-the-hip OC interaction. I had Sak-chan and Kha doing tsukikomi and uke almost all the way through...

I miss those days... I miss the times when Lowe and I'd scream "OMG WE THOUGHT OF THE SAME THING!!!" at each other, when we were really waiting for stories that were updated within a few days, when Nighty first built his reputation with Saga der Saga, when Aurion was the fun Oji-chan of everyone's OCs, when An Hero's dark heroes conflicted with Kha's retinue over tactics...

I wish I didn't lack time so much; one of the things we remembered in the IRC was to Stop Talking, Start Writing. Our obsessions with long posts (at least my obsession) might be keeping us from posting frequently, and really bouncing off ideas via story rather that cold hard debate.

Remember the Catgirls. For they only live on to please us if we don't stop writing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wibbles View Post
It's been a while. School's a pain. Anyways, here's a snippet:

Spoiler for Training:
Snippet is snippety. Tough love much? :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki View Post
...what does this mean again?
Just as planned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki View Post
*peers in*

I also have the same thing going on with NERV. They're integrated into canon without actually causing any changes. Heck, if Kha ever gets ReBuild made they'll help to explain some things in canon...

Gome... I've been busy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Fate's origin is classified, you know. And yes, the Aces were put on a pedestal, but do you know why they're put on a pedestal? Because they're the best of the best. Heck, Nanoha even has the title 'Ace of Aces' if there are people out there that could chuck that title around, being two full ranks higher then her, don't you think people would, you know, talk about them?

Like you said, 'mass media' the crowd loves news from the front. And reports, heck even rumours, of everyone's favourite SSS ranked mage would be very high on the list.

There is no canon indication whatsoever that there are SSS ranked mages out there, much less that there are SSS ranked mages commanding entire batalions of S ranked mages. That's basically screwing over everything StrikerS was about: The fact that our Ace trio are the best of the best.
I was thinking of rumors and tabloids spouting half-truths that come very close to the truth, but meh.

I am not denying that the Ace trio are the best of the best, I'm saying that they are NOT the ONLY Best of the Best, for otherwise I believe the TSAB shouldn't be as big as we make it to be.

An elite thousand strong battalion to me is headed by an SS, with some S++, more S+, even more S, and a larger number of S-, and the rest staffed by As. (Ranks corrected after dropping the X rank limit) I don't see how else can TSAB defend its rim borders with cadres of lesser strength.

Then again, this is the thing: Most of us go with what canon has provided, I went with what I think works as that was what Rebuilt is about. I'm working from the standpoint that there is a sheer amount of villains, flesh-hungry races and daemons wanting to scour all life from the materium that I've thrown into the Nanohaverse. That its a Alien-Eat-Dog world outside the comfortable Blue Zones of the TSAB.

By weakening the good guys, then the TSAB is only able to administrate a much smaller space. And only take on weaker opponents. That's not epic material to work with...

And to me, S-rank grunts are like Gespenst. Powerful massproduction units that can compare to a hero unit. I prefer these kinds over the Redshirts we see everywhere...

...actually, this just hit me. Scores of normal mages fighting in an abnormal multiverse? Imperial Guardism? Actually this sounds very believable, just tell me now if I pack thousands and thousands of mages into one battalion it's not going out of canon again. :/

Quote:
AMF is a huge tactical boon if the oposition doesn't know how to counter it. It would be like taking away the army's ships, tanks, planes and guns. Jail was by no means a 'moderate' threat. In the beginning, yes. And you'll notice that all that was put in his chase was the -still limited- RF6. As soon as the attack happened, Jail's threat level rose from 'moderate' to 'high' pretty fast.
But we accepted that anti-AMF tactic is mostly conserve mana then burn it all when you have to to overcome the delinking. I believe that orbital ships can deliver strong enough precision attacks that the AMF would not be so concentrated, making targets softer for the mages on the ground to take.

Quote:
Not that I disagree with how the presence of one Carrier could alter the outcome (with the presence of AMF trained mages onboard -the Navy doesn't shun anti-AMF tactics the way Regius did- they would have made a difference) but they'd probably be prime targets of the Numbers as well.

But... how does this equate to armies of S-ranked mages lead by SSS mages?
I'd like to see Numbers get into space. Some ships in a full battle group, the "Dreadnaught", "Mobile Platform" and "Doomstar" classes, haven't worked out the canon ranks for these ships are yet, are so huge that they can't land on a planet without damaging themselves, and so such a group would just stay in orbit.

Then again, yeah Jail'd think of something. I know he would.

And in reply to your third point, context. I have a much more brutal context than the My Little Pony of canon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997 View Post
My issue is that frankly the elements we see in canon are small and ambiguous and yet Kha has basiclly blown them up into a full blown pantheon with a god damn church militant devoted to them and an OC supposedly (well basiclly from my understandings) given birth to by GOD. There are hints and elements and then there's bashing you over the head with a sledge hammer. I could totally see some somewhat ambiguous religious elements in Nanoha like is the saint king really or not really divine is there a god, etc. But allot of the time with Kha it seems like we're just one step shy of avenging angles descending from the sky on horse back to smite the wicked. Nanoha is ultimately a pretty sci-fi'ish setting IMO (what with the bloody spaceships and killer robots) and allot of this heavy religious stuff just seems to clash unnaturally with it.

Even so I basiclly let him be, but I'm not going to take shit from him over me giving my stuff or advocating a militant bent of rambling about that aspect of it after I let him get away with all that.

I don't recall ever being party to anything like that I’d be all for adding OC in Strikers and having major effects in fact that would seem to be the only real point to doing it; to stir the pot and sees what comes out. Plus adding them and not having and effect is just not possible IMO.

Which is what I'd have gone with to start with again I don't recall disagreeing with the basic idea of adding OCs and seeing where it goes.

I think you’re thinking is DEEPLY irrevocably flawed.

No this isn't how it works we have canon ranks the Aces are hovering around S+ and people are like "holy shit there strong!" that gives us a baseline and SSS is WAY the fuck above that baseline!

Then really you probably shouldn't have added religious elements to start with, but once you do people are going to talk about them.
Actually, oops I made a mistake. It wasn't you; It was Goose and his talk about Rebuilt disrupting continuity, and that made me want to change nothing. :/

That was when I cared anyway. I'll Rebuilt Alpha as well if I need to, since I'm Rebuilding everything already.

Because I ran a full thought experiment of how some OCs will affect some others and the CCs, and that caused things change irrevocably. Also, my take to Rebuilt is this:

StrikerS was a watered down version of the original conflict that shifted away from grittiness just to focus on the Three Aces. What Rebuilt is, is equivalent to Peter Jackson taking the helm and making a documentary, with epicness. In other words, I'm saying StrikerS was based on a series of meta-actual events, but changed things to suit a certain audience. Hollywood-butchering if you will, hence the TSAB appearing more dysfunctional than one would expect, because said director did not think things through.

Rebuilt is the whole nine yards, with grunts, guys and great expository thrown in to flesh out the story even more, but the actual events don't change because this is also based on the same material as StrikerS. Heck it was supposed to be the original source material from which StrikerS was made but never told.

Quote:
After a bit of history digging, I think one thing we need to get clear was that it wasn't so much the idea of altering the plot in Rebuilt that was frowned upon, but the amount of non-cannonical, and blatantly universe altering things that were put in, like the Mecha, Caro/Voltaire mechaunision, frames and so on and so on. Sticking with what we have and stirring the pot would have worked just fine.
Yeah I know. It was me and my obsession with Alpha continuity at fault. :s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997 View Post
Edit:
Also all this nonsense has gotten me fired up and distracted now my pizza is cold… thanks allot Kha. =/

Honestly though this entire thing started out friendly and mostly for amusement, but it's gotten way the hell out of hand somehow I don't apologize for starting all this, but I do regret it seems to become a bit of a shit storm. *rubs his temples* I think I'm probably just going to try and lay out a bit for a day or two and try to let things cool. Maybe I can actually get my fic rolling again... (stalled at about 8k words with a TON to do).

Yup, Stop Talking, Start Writing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagerou View Post
Seriously? I want you to have fun.
I don't care what you do, I want you to enjoy it, because this is what you want to do. This isn't in the best interests of anyone else but you, and you alone. So what if a couple of people don't like it? Hell, TK hates the premise of Alpha, but he doesn't complain (much ), and if he did, I'd just tell him that we'd agree to disagree (actually, I think me and TK had that conversation already).

It's all about fun in doses. Yeah, debating is fun, in doses. Throwing back and forth the ideas for the OFM way back in the day with TK's haxxbusting was fun, and helped me build a better OC group. But there's a time where you have to draw the line and say, "No, I'm doing things my way now."
Like I said before, I'm too obsessed with consensus yet also want to make my own ideas known.

With the Rebellion, I've thrown the former out the window. And I feel liberated having to not conform to Alpha. I'll just Rebuild Alpha if I want to. :3

~~~New intelligence data updated~~~

To force myself to keep writing, I'll throw the next micro segment of Rebuilt into the works:

Spoiler for SECRET AMBITION:
Not much.

Last edited by Kha; 2008-05-07 at 07:29.
Old 2008-05-07, 02:15   Link #24202
Aaron008R

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimitedEternal View Post
I get the distinct feeling I missed something big, given the amount of deleted posts and angry responses.
Goose blew up and started cursing a lot of people.

I blew up on Goose. Without the harsh language.

And then I held the OC Thread at gunpoint with the warning that I WILL see to it myself that have this place locked if needed.

Quote:
For some reason, I'm glad I did.

Quote:
Getting in a massive fight isn't gonna solve anything. I agree one hundred percent that it's been getting very hostile lately, and if the cinders remaining are any indication, something big exploded.
I wasn't fighting. I was relating my long-running irritation with all the hostility. My post was deleted because it quoted other deleted posts.

Quote:
If it's gotten to the point where we're scaring people off - hell, I didn't want to post until things cooled off - something needs done. Ever since we had that massive blowout a while back, seeing the mods step in (no offense to ya, mods!) has made me nervous. It feels lately like we've lost sight of this community's purpose, and it makes me feel...ambivalent.
Sadly, yeah...

Quote:
So, I'm making a board-wide appeal to please reel it in, especially to those of us who tend to be short-tempered. I wouldn't be saying this if I didn't think it needed to be said, and maybe I'm not the person to say it, but...this is supposed to be a place to have fun and share ideas. Flamewars...aren't what we do.
LE, I am not going to back down lightly this time. A line has been crossed. And I am determined to fix it. Depending on the results some time later, I WILL take action, I WILL contact moderators,

I WILL HAVE THIS THREAD LOCKED IF NEED BE.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~

@OUTER-CADIA:

As I've been talking with a few people before. One of the pride of the OC was being able to thrive without the surveillance of moderators. We were all intelligent and civil enough not to let our emotions get the best of us and end up with our pride on our mouths. We were all friends that could patch up after a squabble.

And what are we now? According to some people I've talked with, they said that there are:

There are those who do excessive technobabble; including an honestly excessive obsession for HAXXbusting and those who wouldn't recognize restraint even if it danced naked in front of them

Given the current situation, here are some of the lines from several people that I won't name.

~~~

"I can't even post anything properly without splicing since they would nitpick to no end!"

~~~

"If you don't learn restraint, then you don't belong here!"

~~~

"I can't even be bothered to appease them anymore..."

~~~

"If there was no restraint, then people would be GODMODDING left and right!"

~~~

"They take everything TOO seriously that it's more constrictive than fun."

~~~

Etc, etc, etc.

And you know what? I AGREE WITH ALL OF THESE TO A CERTAIN EXTENT.

It's already bad that we usually have extreme rightist or extreme leftist. But all the negative vibes is multiplied a MILLION times by gratuitous hostility!

In the end, it's no longer about who's right or wrong. It ends up being a vendetta against a person or a group of people trying to stab each other EVERY POSSIBLE WAY!

And as such, I cannot let this kind of development go on any further. I tend to be one of the most soft-spoken people here. But this is no longer an issue I can let pass. I pray that EVERYONE do a collective reprise and reflection on just what is happening now.

I'm not doing this in favor of either party. Since this is a unilateral self-righteous action of my own. And as such, my side is my own. I am not influenced by other people to do this. People may hate me or whatever. I don't care.

I DEMAND THAT THIS BE A TURNING POINT FOR OC!

On what direction? I don't know. But I hope it's better than this rut right now.

I DEMAND THAT IF THERE SHOULD BE ANY MORE EGOTISTIC SQUABBLES, THAT IT BE TAKEN TO PM'S INSTEAD OF DEFACING YOUR HATED PERSON OUT IN THE OPEN!

I've been monitoring BOTH OC and IRC. And I can attest to this fact.

I DEMAND THAT PEOPLE FROM ALL SIDES OF THE SPECTRUM LEARN TO BE MORE CONSIDERATE AND LESS HOSTILE TO EACH OTHER!

Yes. Make amends if you can. Be more open to ideas. Be more open-minded. If you don't want to. Then please don't go violent! Please try talking to each other with a mellower perspective!

I DEMAND THAT THERE BE RESULTS ARISING FROM THIS POST INSTEAD OF EMPTY PRAISES OF 'QUOTED FOR TRUTH', ETC!

~~~~~~~~~

OC IS BECOMING A PLACE FOR BREEDING CONFLICT ALREADY!!!
I. WILL. NOT. LET. THIS. HAPPEN.

I'd rather shut down this thread for good rather than let it be a factory of spite! And no, I am not joking. If this is a type of evil that can't be stopped by rules, then I'll just have to be the grim reaper who can call down the thread's fall if the time ever comes. But believe me, I don't want that time to come. And again, I don't care what people would think of me now. Nor am I siding with anyone else. I am my own ally in this. And I have no regrets.

I believe that's all. Thank you for you time.

EDIT: I guess I'll have to lower the fonts. Can't have too much trouble running after my skin.
I did say that I have no regrets in doing this. But a number of clear-headed people helped me out a bit. I am saying sorry in advance if I offended people. But I will not retract my statements because these are what I felt. Oh, and sorry for sounding like a tyrant. I know I sounded so resolute. But I suppose my soft-spoken side really is the stronger of the two halves.

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2

Last edited by Aaron008R; 2008-05-07 at 03:58.
Old 2008-05-07, 02:18   Link #24203
PhoenixG
Hi-Eternal

What more can I say.....

Old 2008-05-07, 02:42   Link #24204
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

In my opinion yelling isn't going to solve anything except start another argument. Best thing we can do is re-focuss on what made this thread so great in the first place:

Having fun.

Yes, that means the H4XXbusters need to calm down, yes that means that techbabblers should take it to the apropriate threads, (and yes that includes me, I'll be minding where I post from now on).

But really? Let's just return to the way we used to be, have fun. I'll be nitpicking a lot less (since that is where part of the blame lies too) and we can go back to having craaazy ideas, and make em fit. Just like we used to.

Having said that, I'm returning to fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Spoiler for SECRET AMBITION:
Not much.
Erio is taking center stage in Rebuilt, huh?

And you shafted Zafira! Though at least you mentioned him.

Last edited by Keroko; 2008-05-07 at 02:53.
Old 2008-05-07, 02:47   Link #24205
AdmiralTigerclaw
Sword Wielding Penguin

Send a message via AIM to AdmiralTigerclaw
Since we seem to be in a demanding mood...

I DEMAND THAT WE BE GIVEN CAKE!

(And don't give me lies. I'll know if you do.)
Old 2008-05-07, 02:51   Link #24206
PhoenixFlare
The Resurrector
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmiralTigerclaw View Post

*smacks ATC and hands him the Cake of Lies*

Lower thy font size, please.

=====

Getting my next Chapter done is a little taxing, but it'll probably be released by Friday.
Old 2008-05-07, 02:54   Link #24207
Kyral
OC Belka Scriptor

It would be truly sad to see this thread locked.

All what Aaron said about the good points of the OC was also something that appealed to me.

As I started posting here, I felt pretty nervous. But you guys where all nice and constructive in your critism and I really grew to like you all and this thread.

Yeah I know, I'm not posting here that often.
Mostly I comment a few things and correct some german without being asked.
Maybe that why I miss often importent stuff like now.
But maybe that's good to, as I am unable to point my finger on someone and say "He/she started it".

But anyway, I say it now pretty cleary:

I DON'T WANT THIS THREAD TO BE LOCKED!

You could say it is my "base" for posting in this board. Yeah, I post sometimes here and thier, but mostly I hang around in this thread.

I understand if people are getting pissed, we are humans, we have emotions.
But I would like for all you people to take a deep breath and think what you are doing.

As Aaron said; Boards don't have a PM system for nothing. If you have trouble try to solve it via PM, but don't destroy the thread I like so much!
The same for me. If I do something what offendes you, please feel free to PM me.
I hope we can stay civilized and be proud of being part of Outer Cadia again.
Old 2008-05-07, 02:54   Link #24208
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister

Send a message via MSN to ghazghkull Send a message via Yahoo to ghazghkull
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmiralTigerclaw View Post

*Smacks ATC with a trout*

Quiet you.

*Hands ATC a slice of cake*
Old 2008-05-07, 03:06   Link #24209
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Oh, everyone rembers that little Syn/Vivio bit that I posted? Satashi had a reply to that which sparked my creativity again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
And then the eraser on Vivio's mechanical pencil pops off and all the lead sticks falling into her mouth. And then a big scene as she coughs and spits them out. before long she'd be standing in the hall holding a small bucket of water thinking "Why meeeeeeeee?"

And of course Nanoha visits that day for some reason and sees her outside in the hall being punished....

And Vivio gets grounded T_T

Poor Vivio! Keroko, how could you do that to her!? T_T!!!
Stuff like that happens:

Spoiler for and then some:
Old 2008-05-07, 03:06   Link #24210
tshouryuu
Residential Nutcase

I'm not going to get involve in this but seriously, you guys need to chill. Perhaps a nice trip to the North Pole should be enough to cool you guys off, Although I'm scared that the amount of heat from you guys will melt the pole instead :P

Anyway, Kha, while i appreciate you adding Tais in, why is Aura (USB500's OC) with Tais (my OC) in your Secret Ambition Remix? It does not seem to compute...
Old 2008-05-07, 03:12   Link #24211
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister

Quote:
Oh, everyone rembers that little Syn/Vivio bit that I posted? Satashi had a reply to that which sparked my creativity again.

Stuff like that happens:

Spoiler for and then some:
If you want Syn/Vivio, then get ready for when I release chapter 12 of my story then :3

Plans are in the works :3

P.S. Chapter 11 should be out in the next couple of days :3
Old 2008-05-07, 03:16   Link #24212
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

I can't wait to read it, then.
Old 2008-05-07, 03:17   Link #24213
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
I am not too sure on what side I am standing. I echo the feelings of some people who do NOT like 40k poured everywhere and shoved straight into people's face. I do not have to like it, magical girls + BIG shoulderpads will never compute for me, when I read Saint Church I do have other references to come in mind, namely Dune and Fading Suns but it's likely too obscure for the younguns.
But when I think that there are too much of 40k, I'll let you know.

Too much miltech babble rubs me the wrong way too. A rant in IRC that happened yesterday over the TSAB's team rocket level of military competence made me question why are we designing OCs if all we can do is "LOLOLOLOL 7Arcs and TSAB are eeedeeots!" As far as I am concerned, I find it ironic and fun that one season of Nanoha that added military flavor has spawned tenfold more hate and rants than Gundam, one that always pretended to talk about war and military and its horrors, would have hoped in the whole history of the franchise.

As I see it now, OC cant find a middle ground. It's either too much of this or that, and there are those who have the temptation to godmod their OCs at the point it stop being, well, you know, fun and enjoyable. I have come here to see how I can create with my own references and influences while staying within the limits laid by the nanohaverse. But now I can see why some people who doesn't come here anymore have ragequit.
Old 2008-05-07, 03:23   Link #24214
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Uhm... guys, I know everyone is going to want their say in this, but can't we just drop it at this point and go on with OC-ing?
Old 2008-05-07, 03:26   Link #24215
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister

Quote:
I can't wait to read it, then.
LOL Well you will have to. *Inserts insane evil laughter*

Oh and chpt 11 is complete, and will be uploaded for all you readers to enjoy tomorrow :3

Just need to do a bit of nitpicking and stuff :3
Old 2008-05-07, 03:33   Link #24216
Aaron008R

@Keroko: You're right. So instead of shouting, I just reduced it to loud talking.
I had my passion completely override me for a bit. but my Bruce Banner side is way stronger, so I toned down my speech as per customary Aaron-style. >:3 Thank you for helping me regain some sense.

BTW, love that piece! SynXVivio is moving closer and closer to yuri, and I don't mind at all! Poor Vivio had to go thru a lot.>< And Syn completely WINS for standing up to the evil overlord!XD

And yes! BACK TO OC-ing!!!

Snippet time!!!!

In anticipation of PF's GuardianS: Chapter 8!!!

Spoiler for GuardianS: From the Edge chapter 2 snippet:

Comments for this?><

And comments later.

P.S. We're on a roll!

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2
Old 2008-05-07, 04:30   Link #24217
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500
*me is overwhelmed by Aaron's statement on Outer Cadia*

Truer words have never been spoken in this manner. I salute you, buddy.

-------

No updates, though I've planned to post a "what if..." story where Yuuno stumbles across a DVD with the number 3--

*radio static*

Damn. Somebody always likes tempering with the jammer.
Old 2008-05-07, 05:27   Link #24218
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Aaron, if I am Simon, then you are Rossiu. You have a way with words that I don't. I can only work by action. Arigatou, abayo! :3

And yes Keroko said the same thing, let's put this behind us; the Thread's having a Mid Life Crisis, and we all intend to pull through! Stop Talking, Start Writing!

The Jesus+Mohamed+Buddha Chou-Seinen Gattai that was shot with an Arrow into Requiem mode said, let there be Cheese! And there was Cheese!

Altogether, we can do this, like we've done before. PEACE THROUGH PIZZA!

I'll just lead by example from now on. Hopefully, the next scene will be up tomorrow.

Quote:
She ended up buying it too...
I guessed so.

Though I >.> at the thought of making Arisa a mangaka with a complex humor...

...then again, all over her characters (Shana/Zero/Neena) have pretty much the same character... <.<

Quote:
Too much copy/paste for my tastes. But recently I've been thinking of re-visiting the days of the Rogues, and writing the creation of Rogue Squadron.
Which reminds me to ask who are the "main character" Rogues? They'd be making an appearance in either Episode 1 or 2.

Quote:
So Hayate needs Frost Nova + Frost Bolt + Blink?
In WoW, yes. But in Nanohaverse, Binds. Lots of Binds. Time Delayed Binds that proc at the same time as she launches her attack, allowing her to bind her opponent even when launching an attack causes the first to fade.

Tactics taken from her father figure of course. :3

Quote:
*tilts head with an innocent look of confusion* Doushite?

Quote:
I know, and I agree. One of the reasons I'm dreading S4 is because they might insert a canon yuri pairing for Vivio. Though this doesn't affect me too much, since I'll just have to switch Syn from 'blatant yuri' back to 'sugestive yuri'

But we'll see.
I'm happy as long as they don't do YAOI, cos while I don't anything against it, YAOI have a much bigger chance to proc my Disgust than YURI.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Though the next part made me go 0_0.

So...... Kha and Keroko are destined to work together to save the world? Darn KhaxKeroko should've been canon.

Quote:
*shrug* Unless you count me as a divine being-

Keroko-chan: Which we don't.

*pouts*
Kha is a Light Planetouched (Yay Neverwind! ) So with Keroko's darker magics, Dark Planetouched much? :3

But of course, this is just pushing it. ><

Quote:
Angelic Layer is a tough anime for insertion. The anime is so focused on Misaki that it becomes hard to make your character shine throughout the series. A couple of 'aditional episodes' do the trick though.
Indeed, I never bothered to do an insert, just sideline charas. Most of my work end up in fanon extensions, which is what I specialize in. Nanoha is one learning experience in that I started doing things I'd never would've done.

Quote:
Oh, wow. Kha is going to have a field day with this. This makes a crapload of his ideas canon!
Thanks, but I already have. Remember back in General Discussion, when Selkirk posted the translations? I practically went nuts at the total degree of my vindication (though I believe its because both the Sankt Kaiser Movement and my eagerness to push for liberal religion are the same in principle) but no less was the stretch of Belka religion. Which is why I turned the SAR into the Vatican, and modelled many things off of them. Thus I have Saint Guard. :3

The Remnant Belka Church is Orthodox Protestant. The Brotherhood of Nod would then be Unorthodox Protestant, otherwise known as Ancient Belka. We can certainly spawn more, like the 7 Day Adventist strain of Belka...

Just whether we can be bothered.

It was in that article where Selkirk also posted the translation for Sankt Kaiser, and that was the one he admitted the Kaiser's gender was noticibly left vague.

Quote:
Erio is taking center stage in Rebuilt, huh?

And you shafted Zafira! Though at least you mentioned him.
Erio's the focus at the beginning of StrikerS because Subaru and Teana got a lot of love, and I don't want to go and rehash everything, so I covered the events that occured when he was off screen for Episode 1 and 2.

Zaffie's just sleeping And no words were actually said in the Opening Sequence, just that Rebuilt Mix, so it is kinda fair. Zafira will have a more prominent role once Riot 6 gets off the ground.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tshouryuu View Post
I'm not going to get involve in this but seriously, you guys need to chill. Perhaps a nice trip to the North Pole should be enough to cool you guys off, Although I'm scared that the amount of heat from you guys will melt the pole instead :P

Anyway, Kha, while i appreciate you adding Tais in, why is Aura (USB500's OC) with Tais (my OC) in your Secret Ambition Remix? It does not seem to compute...
Ah yeah, its exactly what the Anti-Spirals predicted about how Hotbloodedness can destroy itself.

And once again, like I said in the IRC, Aura here isn't USB's, she is a sentokijin by Ryand-Smith, and in the original work she joins the OC cast after StrikerS. I modified her to be part of Ginga's Trinity, and is speared by Tais taking Point. I did promise to include someone from everyone at least.

KBTKaiser's are proving a little problematic though... >.>

Oh I forgot to mention David Brown! He was also assigned to Riot 6 as a Combat Medic.

Last edited by Kha; 2008-05-07 at 05:48.
Old 2008-05-07, 06:28   Link #24219
Kyral
OC Belka Scriptor

W00t! Stuff posting time!!

It's been a while!

First things first!

Thanks to the nice people of the Image Thread I was finally able to change the TSAB Logo on Rinya's ID Card to the AAS one.

Spoiler for Rinya's new ID Card:

I already replaced it in her profile.

I'm also glad I decided to take a break from my main story (I pretty much stuck) and wrote something for my Dark Setting.

Spoiler for 'Chapter' 3:

It's the longest Dark Setting Chapter so far.

Thanks to Keroko and Xgouki for letting me use thier OCs!
I hope I got them right.
Sorry if not! I'm unworthy!

And we have another picture!

I always wanted to draw something for my Dark Future Setting and I decided on a name for it and wanted to make some kind of 'Poster'.

Thanks again to Keroko and Xgouki who gave thier input for the fanpictures I draw of thier OCs. (Yes guys I finally finished it!)

So here it is:
Showing both main heros and all Dark Generals! :3
Spoiler for Dark Future Poster:
Old 2008-05-07, 06:53   Link #24220
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

What really annoys me is that I had some very good points. Oh well, nevermind, I'll just restore them in flameless version...

"Welcome to Domino's Call Center, this is Goose speaking, how may I help you?"

...fuck I can't remember what I posted so that I can make a flameless version. Well I guess it was a mistake to have curry and hot spicy indian pickle for breakfast.

Now, harsh words have been said. I still wish to say Foxtrot Uniform to Kha, TK, ark and Keroko for dragging us all into this whole mess (though more of a fire a shot into the air, honor has been satisfied gesture). Though admittedly I went abare on the thread.

Now, Kha, you wanna write your stuff, that's fine. I don't give you any shit over your timelines nor insist on Rebuilding them. I'd expect the same courtesy towards other works from you. Also, who are you to dictate what is canon or not? This is the OC fanon. Stop acting like Reiji.

Now, on the issue of compromise, since this got deleted (I personally edit out posts on the other boards where I mod, but that's my style and AS evidently follows burn it with fire so we deal with it and move on), if a writer is going to play in the shared OC sandbox, he'll have to learn to give and take with the other writers. Take Aaron and PF, who ended up merging GuardianS and GenerationS together. If you don't want to play in the OC shared sandbox, well, then, there's Kha's route: Unlimited Timeline Works ~ Infinite Creation of Krack.

Alpha follows the Shared OC fanon up to a certain point. Once that point happens, however, it's made clear that Alpha is in a seperate canon of its own - think of it as a Kerokanon branching off point. Or like how Fate and Unlimited Blade Works branch off from each other.

....jesus, I just realised: This morning, I wasn't AbareGoose. I was AbareReijiGoose.

...setsuboushita... T______________________________________T

I believe in miracles.

Closed Thread