Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2004-06-01, 07:01   Link #21
Domasai
_=_Mada Mada Dane_=_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquidus
Man I can't wait till this comes out. If you like how FF: Advent Children looks you have to check this out: Here
*right click* save target as
Neh. I prefer the Ocarina of Time trailer and even the new Zelda game they're being so secretive about that used the same music from the Ocarina of Time one. One of the more recent trailers that I think was awesome was the latest for Xenosaga II from E3. That thing is friggin' awesome -- with amazing Yuki Kajiura music to make any anime fan smile.
Domasai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-02, 23:07   Link #22
ubb

MGS remake twin snake on GC's trailer where they show scenes of Snake fighting grey fox and him getting bounced around from Raven's tank shells is the best one that I've seen.
ubb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-03, 04:18   Link #23
Sanjuronord
セクシーなパイロット

Some nice trailers mentioned on here, the homeworld, zelda, and metal gear solids (the commercial for the first game where the soldier is taking all these easy tests and the commander mentions to another officer that it's a suicide mission is my favorite though technically not a trailer ) always seem to have nice trailers.

Best recent trailer I've seen is the one for Conker: Live and Reloaded. I don't even have an xbox and never played the original but debating buying an xbox just for this (and maybe a few other games that have tempted me in the past). They do this great spoof of the Terminator movie's opening with the voice over about judgement day and how all these squirrels were killed, all this time they're playing a very terminator-esque theme and the camera is moving along this field of squirrel skulls and stops on one that gets crushed by an armored foot. They scroll up to show an armored teddy bear with a big ol minigun. They're quite a few spoofs in the trailer, can see a vehicle that looks a bit like Halo's warthog (or puma if you're a red vs blue fan ) as well as a tank and flying vehicle like the ones in terminator. Also kinda funny seeing these big, buff, animal soldiers saluting a little puny squirrel. The violence in it looks so cartoony too, not in a kids way, but the blood looks like it does in sci-fi movies where characters are in zero gravity. Forewarned though there is some cursing in there, the trailer i saw was censored but still you can tell what they're saying.

Only reason I even watched the trailer cause i was browsing Ign for some reason and saw their best of E3 2004 awards and saw they had given the top graphics award to Conker over all the other big dogs (re4, doom 3, half life 2) and while the game does look cartoony the graphics are in there from the explosions to the really cool detailed fur on conker and the other animals.
Sanjuronord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-03, 12:43   Link #24
Liquidus
╞╩╗

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sid_Burn
Well my HW2 also does'nt run smoothly in my P.C especially on big battles..., anyway have you buyed all of the HW series? me I only bought HW1 and HW2... except cataclysm though... I cant find it anymore... well the HW plot is amazing... It almost maked me cry... anyway... can any1 here give me a direct link for HW: Cataclysm trailer...
You have to register but the trailers there...and there's a wait. But the trailers here (Hi-res).

Here's another one, direct link on this one: Low-res
*right-click save*

MGS: Snake Eater Trailer is really awesome (directfeed low-res *don't right click*). ---> Here <--- Can anyone tell me whats with the crotch grabbing scene near the end??? Is it a spoof from Raidens MGS2: Sons of Liberty scene?

Last edited by Liquidus; 2004-06-11 at 14:06.
Liquidus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-06, 10:16   Link #25
Sid_Burn
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Sid_Burn Send a message via AIM to Sid_Burn Send a message via Yahoo to Sid_Burn
Quote:
You have to register but the trailers there...and there's a wait. But the trailers here (Hi-res).

Here's another one, direct link on this one: Low-res
*right-click save*

MGS: Snake Eater Trailer is really awesome (directfeed low-res). ---> Here <--- Can anyone tell me whats with the crotch grabbing scene near the end??? Is it a spoof from Raidens MGS2: Sons of Liberty scene?
thanks... for the link...
Sid_Burn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-11, 08:26   Link #26
Remian

That movie is the TEASER, not the TRAILER for Kingdom Hearts II

Dangit, just like SQUARE to make us wait till 2005 for this awesome game to comae out.....
Remian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-13, 15:02   Link #27
kaizer
Banned

Quote:
Man I can't wait till this comes out. If you like how FF: Advent Children looks you have to check this out: Here
*right click* save target as
i've seen trailer much better than this crap...
kaizer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-14, 16:13   Link #28
foxdie

I didn't like the original Kingdom Hearts so this has to be pretty special, but it looks a lot darker which is good.

The onimusha 3 trailer is pretty good, must be one of the best CG's openings ever. The disgaea trailer made me buy the game without trying it out, but that's because the game rocks.
foxdie is offline   Reply With Quote