AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > News & Politics

Notices

Old 2013-03-22, 10:35   Link #9921
JokerD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
*Sigh*

It's a law to be able to press criminal charges one those that exposes their private parts to others publicly. Nothing more, nothing less.
"We live in a world where we have to hide to make love, while violence is practiced in broad daylight" -John Lennon

Indecency varies from person to person, but I do agree that people like to make a mountain out of a molehill.
JokerD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-22, 10:39   Link #9922
Ridwan

I support women's rights to expose me their private parts. In fact, I support equal rights for both genders in that regard.
Old 2013-03-22, 10:40   Link #9923
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
*Sigh*

It's a law to be able to press criminal charges one those that exposes their private parts to others publicly. Nothing more, nothing less.
So in SK, they define a woman's legs as private?

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-22, 10:43   Link #9924
Ridwan

My abdomen belongs to the faithful
Old 2013-03-22, 10:44   Link #9925
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridwan View Post
I support women's rights to expose me their private parts. In fact, I support equal rights for both genders in that regard.
Erm, that might not be as fantastic as you would like....

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Only when it exceeds 50% solar exposure I guess.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-22, 10:45   Link #9926
willx
Nyaaan~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridwan View Post
I agree, partially.. I would amend that so it only applies to beautiful people. I remember my first major man crush was on Brad Pitt in the movie Troy..

Your odd sig plus smiley combination is nearly seizure inducing..
Old 2013-03-22, 10:51   Link #9927
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
According to the interpretation from that leftist trash that is the Hankyoreh.

The specific article goes like this: ‘여러 사람의 눈에 뜨이는 곳에서 함부로 알몸을 지나치게 내놓거나 가려야 할 곳을 내놓아 다른 사람에게 부끄러운 느낌이나 불쾌감을 준 사람’ (Those who show their bare skin excessively in a public place or expose parts of the body that should remain covered, thus making others feel embarrassment or discomfort).

Legs are socially accepted as parts that does not need to be covered, so it wouldn't apply, yet that damn rubbish is just being anti-conservative. It deliberate ignores the fact that the old immediate indictment process has been replaced with a delayed procedural process, and REDUCED the penalties from a ₩100,000 fine and minimum 30 days in jail to just a ₩50,000 fine.
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-22, 10:55   Link #9928
Ridwan

Hey it's not that bad, compared to the current anti dark-arts bill tomfoolery we're currently having at the moment.
Old 2013-03-22, 10:55   Link #9929
Endless Soul
Megane girl fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by willx View Post
I agree, partially.. I would amend that so it only applies to beautiful people. I remember my first major man crush was on Brad Pitt in the movie Troy..

Your odd sig plus smiley combination is nearly seizure inducing..
Yes, he was quite awesome in that movie.

As for Rid's av-sig, there is an easy fix for that. Simply look at the avatar with your right eye, while looking at the signature with the left eye. Problem solved

Also, I highly doubt Sume-chan will be wearing a miniskirt anytime soon for your pleasure, if ever.

Endless "Problem solver" Soul
Old 2013-03-22, 10:57   Link #9930
Ridwan

Suits are better anyway for most of the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by willx View Post
I agree, partially.. I would amend that so it only applies to beautiful people.
We're all prejudiced bigots.
Old 2013-03-22, 11:41   Link #9931
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

Teen arrested for yelling 'bingo!' in crowded hall

Quote:
For one young prankster, bingo spells t-r-o-u-b-l-e.
Austin Whaley was arrested after busting in on a crowded bingo hall in Covington, Ky., filled with elderly women. The 18-year-old yelled “bingo,” and the hall erupted in chaos.
http://todaynews.today.com/_news/201...lite=obnetwork

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post

Images
is hot pants okay?
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Quote:
Legs are socially accepted as parts that does not need to be covered, so it wouldn't apply,
Images
I guess that a good thing
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
If it really comes true, I would like to see you wearing one on the day before the ban takes effect.

*stand perfectly still*
Quote:
If it really comes true, I would like to see you wearing one on the day before the ban takes effect.

*runs*

*Call Mussolini*

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-22, 12:33   Link #9932
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:

*stand perfectly still*
Just as I thought, the older one is always the dumber one. Run you dummy, before she eats you up!

Quote:
According to the interpretation from that leftist trash that is the Hankyoreh.

The specific article goes like this: ‘여러 사람의 눈에 뜨이는 곳에서 함부로 알몸을 지나치게 내놓거나 가려야 할 곳을 내놓아 다른 사람에게 부끄러운 느낌이나 불쾌감을 준 사람’ (Those who show their bare skin excessively in a public place or expose parts of the body that should remain covered, thus making others feel embarrassment or discomfort).

Legs are socially accepted as parts that does not need to be covered, so it wouldn't apply, yet that damn rubbish is just being anti-conservative. It deliberate ignores the fact that the old immediate indictment process has been replaced with a delayed procedural process, and REDUCED the penalties from a ₩100,000 fine and minimum 30 days in jail to just a ₩50,000 fine.
Wut.

And I thought SK is a Christian majority country. And one with modern interpretations too. The last time I heard something so silly from there is that women are not allowed to smoke in public.

'Wanted' T-shirt brings down fugitive

Quote:

A Taiwanese fugitive who knew no English has been arrested because police were curious about the word "Wanted" on his T-shirt.

The man, identified only by his surname Wu and wanted on drug abuse charges, was arrested last week at Huwei, a town in the southern country of Yunlin, a police spokesman told AFP.

A patrolling police officer who had passed an elementary-level nationwide English proficiency test approached Wu because of his T-shirt, the spokesman said.

Further questioning of Wu and a check on his status on the police computer system led to the arrest.

Wu told police the T-shirt was a gift from his son and he would not have worn it had he known what "Wanted" meant.
Well done ROCNPA! More Taiwanese lolis protected! Now go arrest those fujoshis!

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2013-03-22, 16:39   Link #9933
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Quote:
Curiosity saves the day!!!
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-22, 18:06   Link #9934
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Just as I thought, the older one is always the dumber one. Run you dummy, before she eats you up!
But that would defeat the purpose....

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
Curiosity saves the day!!!
More like lack of education
Old 2013-03-22, 18:13   Link #9935
NoemiChan
Banned

Quote:
B
More like lack of education
It's the same!

If you "learned" it, you won't be curious of it...
Old 2013-03-22, 18:32   Link #9936
Mr Hat and Clogs
Did someone call a doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
While this may be borderline reason enough to hand in the man card, but I almost agree with this 'law'. Purely for the fact I'm sick to death of seeing girls (progressively younger and younger, like 10-14) wearing shorts (those denim cut off things) that are so short that their UNDERWEAR is covering more of them than the shorts are. Same could go for mini-skirts but I cant say I've seen skirts *that* short outside nightclubs. But still need to leave something covered to tease with!
Old 2013-03-22, 18:35   Link #9937
NoemiChan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hat and Clogs View Post
While this may be borderline reason enough to hand in the man card, but I almost agree with this 'law'. Purely for the fact I'm sick to death of seeing girls (progressively younger and younger, like 10-14) wearing shorts (those denim cut off things) that are so short that their UNDERWEAR is covering more of them than the shorts are.
Yeah, its an eyesore....
Old 2013-03-22, 18:45   Link #9938
andyjay729
YOU EEDIOT!!!

A 9-year-old English girl recently found a new species of pterosaur and had it named after her.
andyjay729 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-22, 20:06   Link #9939
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hat and Clogs View Post
While this may be borderline reason enough to hand in the man card, but I almost agree with this 'law'. Purely for the fact I'm sick to death of seeing girls (progressively younger and younger, like 10-14) wearing shorts (those denim cut off things) that are so short that their UNDERWEAR is covering more of them than the shorts are. Same could go for mini-skirts but I cant say I've seen skirts *that* short outside nightclubs. But still need to leave something covered to tease with!
Young girls wearing that are great! You have stamps on your eyes or what?

Primary school girls in spats are the best - *IS SHOT*

Old 2013-03-22, 20:08   Link #9940
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Young girls wearing that are great! You have stamps on your eyes or what?

Primary school girls in spats are the best - *IS SHOT*
Hmmm, must be a different island from where I grew up then...

Tags
humor