Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-09-23, 13:47   Link #81
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
It will be pathetic if Mashiro actually killed him. It seems like Kubo spent all his time coming up with ideas for Barragan's fight, and new moves for Toshiro, then he just got tired of drawing all the Espada so he killed them all off really fast. I kind of hope ukitake is actually dead (even though i like him) just so SS will have at least one casualty.
Ukitake dead?! From being stabbed through the lungs and probably his heart by Wonderweiss's hand?!

Dont be ridiculous boy this is Bleach here!

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Old 2009-09-23, 13:55   Link #82
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Well, spoilers can be misleading.

Lets hope this one is. *fingers crossed*
Old 2009-09-23, 13:56   Link #83
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
I'll resist and avoid commenting on the big head part....if Aizen first says it's time to move and then cuts her up, an illusion is plausible, and pretty creative on his part. I really want her to somehow get stronger from being slashed and Aizen having no idea what's going on, but alas...Aizen knows all
Aizen could have just unknowingly 'sacrificed' Hallibel, unleashing a huge monster like her Fraccions use, or maybe it will trigger a second release that she will use to attack Aizen. Of course this attack would be stopped by either tousen or Gin, but it would be interesting anyways. Another theory I have is that Aizen sacrificing Hallibel would bring Stark back, which would be a little better because Stark just got a horrible death, he went from effortlessly beating 2 vizards, to getting beat by 1 captain who he didn't have a problem fighting when his bff was there. Even though Yamamoto said that Ukitake and Shunsui's abilities went together so well that it made them the perfect team. I'm really trying to hold back my huge dissapointment and frustration right now until I can find out what twist Kubo has planned.
Old 2009-09-23, 14:03   Link #84
kitten320

Quote:
Aizen could have just unknowingly 'sacrificed' Hallibel, unleashing a huge monster like her Fraccions use, or maybe it will trigger a second release that she will use to attack Aizen. Of course this attack would be stopped by either tousen or Gin, but it would be interesting anyways. Another theory I have is that Aizen sacrificing Hallibel would bring Stark back, which would be a little better because Stark just got a horrible death, he went from effortlessly beating 2 vizards, to getting beat by 1 captain who he didn't have a problem fighting when his bff was there. Even though Yamamoto said that Ukitake and Shunsui's abilities went together so well that it made them the perfect team. I'm really trying to hold back my huge dissapointment and frustration right now until I can find out what twist Kubo has planned.
Kubo can save Bleach for me if something like this happens or if I will see Unohana fight, especially after that special this week in anime.

But iif those 2 are really dead and he will bring in some new random characters or own everyone alone I'm out.

I can easilly check last chapter in order to see how monster Ichi will kill Aizen.
Old 2009-09-23, 14:10   Link #85
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
Kubo can save Bleach for me if something like this happens or if I will see Unohana fight, especially after that special this week in anime.

But iif those 2 are really dead and he will bring in some new random characters or own everyone alone I'm out.

I can easilly check last chapter in order to see how monster Ichi will kill Aizen.
I think Kubo killing off all the Espada is a sign that we will be going back to Ichigo soon. And then Aizen's grand plan will be revealed and the new bad guys will come out. Also I am forbiding you from dropping bleach
Old 2009-09-23, 14:16   Link #86
kitten320

Quote:
I think Kubo killing off all the Espada is a sign that we will be going back to Ichigo soon. And then Aizen's grand plan will be revealed and the new bad guys will come out. Also I am forbiding you from dropping bleach
Nah, I hate Yammy and espacially WW. Frankly they are the only ones left -_-
And if we will go to HM arc, then i surely can stop reading for some time. Main chharacter aweasomness doesn't bother me. But if Unohana in action, then I'll make a peek.

I don't want new bad guys for simple reason... they will waste another year of my life to end up dead in the end without killing anyone @_@
Old 2009-09-23, 14:46   Link #87
Phenomenal
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Phenomenal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cub-Sama View Post
Kubo has been smoking every type of crack hasn't he?!

What the hell was the point in spending 100+ chapters just to kill them off the moment the fights get interesting.!
Why don't you wait and see till the reasons get laid out on paper.
I like the dirtyness by Aizen I like it..Cut the lame Halibel down! Too bad fanboys and fangirls!!
Old 2009-09-23, 14:51   Link #88
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenomenal View Post
I like the dirtyness by Aizen I like it
Dirty masochist, likes dirt.
Old 2009-09-23, 14:54   Link #89
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

Okkkkkkk WTF Kubo.......
Old 2009-09-23, 14:57   Link #90
sayde

Quote:
Another theory I have is that Aizen sacrificing Hallibel would bring Stark back
I absolutely love this theory. Besides, I feel like KT needs to do something to give some kind of purpose or reason to Halibel's theme of "sacrifice". Ideally, the act of "sacrificing" usually comes with some kind of gain or return. So having Aizen simply kill her off for the sole sake of ending a fight faster doesn't seem like it would do her theme of "sacrifice" much in the way of justice.
Quote:
Stark just got a horrible death, he went from effortlessly beating 2 vizards, to getting beat by 1 captain who he didn't have a problem fighting when his bff was there.
To make matters worse, that one captain didn't even have to go Bankai. So I'd say Stark is definitely in need of a second chance.

Speaking of which, if Stark really is done for, I think he'd turn out be among one of only 2 espada who got defeated without ever going against a single Bankai.

-Szayel faced Mayuri's & Renji's
-Zommari faced Byakuya's
-Luppi & Halibel faced Hitsu's
-Grimmjow, Yammy, Nnoitora, & Ulquiorra faced Ichigo's
-Barragan faced Soifon's

Doesn't it make any of you wanna rage?
Especially since we've seen fraccion members have the honor and pleasure of getting off'd by a Bankai. And yet the Primera get's done in by a single Shikai. (I think I just laughed and died a little on the inside.)
Old 2009-09-23, 15:01   Link #91
MihawkXGP
Master of The Sword

Cue the arrival of the Vasto Lordes pretty soon who will all then be defeated as well, without defeating any of the Captains.
Old 2009-09-23, 15:06   Link #92
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenomenal View Post
Why don't you wait and see till the reasons get laid out on paper.
I like the dirtyness by Aizen I like it..Cut the lame Halibel down! Too bad fanboys and fangirls!!
You like it because you are such a hardcore fanboy you accept any crap the author throws at you without looking at how retarded or ridiculous it is. This isnt being rude it is true anytime Kubo or Kishi throws out something retarded you say you like it.

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Old 2009-09-23, 15:17   Link #93
Lendial

so he has 9 fresh new espadas that are all VL waiting to pop out of super chunky's mouth right?

halibel was too hot to die like this.
Old 2009-09-23, 15:18   Link #94
Taco Bell
Gordita's for Everyone

wait starks dead? since when do people in bleach die from 1 slash?
Old 2009-09-23, 15:21   Link #95
Kaiba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco Bell View Post
wait starks dead? since when do people in bleach die from 1 slash?
When they're the bad guys, obviously.
Old 2009-09-23, 15:23   Link #96
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco Bell View Post
since when do people in bleach die from 1 slash?
^^he got slashed a few times last chapter. Besides, a lot of fights in Bleach inevitably end up coming to a conclusion through a single strike. So I'm not sure what you mean.
Old 2009-09-23, 15:27   Link #97
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
^^he got slashed a few times last chapter. Besides, a lot of fights in Bleach inevitably end up coming to a conclusion through a single strike. So I'm not sure what you mean.
You forgot that they are all messed up before that.
Old 2009-09-23, 15:29   Link #98
Ichimaru

cut hallibel down as in her clothes
Old 2009-09-23, 15:36   Link #99
Taco Bell
Gordita's for Everyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
Ya i just meant that usually the bad guy gets one chapter where he takes a big slash like the one by kyoraku last chapter but then recovers and slashes the good guy and goes back and forth. I'm just shocked stark went down so quick.
Old 2009-09-23, 15:38   Link #100
Endrance
~Rock ☆~
*Graphic Designer

Though i think id suck to kill halibel perhaps her aspect being sacrifice somehow has to do with Aizens plans

Tags
manga, weekly chapter discussion