AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-07-20, 03:40   Link #181
Kaengel
Chupa Chups Eater

Kinda amazing how I can't find any credibility in what you're saying. Not like I'm going to care about it. To me this kind of last volume picture is more like "Since it's the last volume we're giving you a fanservice shot with all the heroine at once".

That's about it.
Old 2014-07-20, 03:47   Link #182
lucasdeis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arlia View Post
Kinda amazing how I can't find any credibility in what you're saying. Not like I'm going to care about it. To me this kind of last volume picture is more like "Since it's the last volume we're giving you a fanservice shot with all the heroine at once".

That's about it.
I dont give a single f**k if you believe me or dont. I dont care anymore about this Serie. i just answered what they asked: "how does it end?" i can't prove you if this is truth or not because i dont remember clearly what my friend told me and how he explained it. The only thing i remember is they end up with a harem and Fear chan is not a machine with no path anymore (or something like that) i am being honest i dont remember clearly but i am 100% sure he told me they end up with a harem (because i was shocked when he told me)

Believe or not is your choice or you can wait until they translate the 17 volume too but i just answered what they asked and it does not affect me if you dont believe me
lucasdeis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-20, 07:48   Link #183
Zefyris
図書館狼

Quote:
"Since it's the last volume we're giving you a fanservice shot with all the heroine at once".
Correct.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucasdeis View Post
Its truth. This image shows that they end up with a harem

https://baka-tsuki.org/project/image...17-006-008.jpg

i havent read it but i have a friend that read it and told me all i wanted to know about the end and unfortunately is harem
Except that color pages of the last volume are just plain fan service pics. Contrary to what we got in all the previous volumes, those color pages of the last volume don't show what happens inside this 17th volume at all.
That scene in the pic doesn't happen during the light novel at all. And no, it CANNOT happen anyway. Anyone who read that volume knows why.
This by itself should answer the discussion above.

All I'll say is that :
Quote:
he felt in love with the 3 of them and they decided to stay together as a harem
This sentence is false for several reasons.

This doesn't mean btw that it doesn't end as a harem. Maybe it is, and maybe the situation is simply more complicated than that (more than 3, not those 3, maybe he never said he loved all of them, maybe he doesn't decide anything, who knows?). Maybe it isn't. Maybe it's something in the middle. Maybe he chooses one of the 3. Maybe he chooses someone else. Maybe there is no clear conclusion on the romance part, as well. If you want to know, read it until the end.

One reason I heavily dislike giving any clear answer about a series' end (even between spoiler tag, and even by pm) to someone asking is that you never know if that person isn't going to spoil others without spoiler tag afterward, making me regret to have answered that person's question. Luckily, this time around, a certain someone who doesn't know spoiler tag doesn't know the correct answer.

So, I know the answer but I'm not answering. Deal with it :>.

Last edited by Zefyris; 2014-07-20 at 11:17.
Zefyris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-20, 18:04   Link #184
lucasdeis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zefyris View Post
Correct.

Except that color pages of the last volume are just plain fan service pics. Contrary to what we got in all the previous volumes, those color pages of the last volume don't show what happens inside this 17th volume at all.
That scene in the pic doesn't happen during the light novel at all. And no, it CANNOT happen anyway. Anyone who read that volume knows why.
This by itself should answer the discussion above.

All I'll say is that :

This sentence is false for several reasons.

This doesn't mean btw that it doesn't end as a harem. Maybe it is, and maybe the situation is simply more complicated than that (more than 3, not those 3, maybe he never said he loved all of them, maybe he doesn't decide anything, who knows?). Maybe it isn't. Maybe it's something in the middle. Maybe he chooses one of the 3. Maybe he chooses someone else. Maybe there is no clear conclusion on the romance part, as well. If you want to know, read it until the end.

One reason I heavily dislike giving any clear answer about a series' end (even between spoiler tag, and even by pm) to someone asking is that you never know if that person isn't going to spoil others without spoiler tag afterward, making me regret to have answered that person's question. Luckily, this time around, a certain someone who doesn't know spoiler tag doesn't know the correct answer.

So, I know the answer but I'm not answering. Deal with it :>.
i have no reason to lie you (why would i lie you? what do i win?. You can go to bakatsuki and try to find the image of last volume and you will see he is not ending with 1 of them and he is surrounded by all the girls i might be wrong about this but i trust what my friend said and that's all when they translate the last volume we can all go read it and see what happens.

I have nothing to prove you and i cant prove you if you dont believe me, fine! i dont care and just to be clear i might be wrong too but i dont really think i am.
Old 2014-07-20, 18:50   Link #185
teejmo

Fear's feet in that picture are quite detailed for someone wearing socks...
Great, now I sound like someone with a foot fetish...
teejmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-21, 00:19   Link #186
Zefyris
図書館狼

Quote:
i have no reason to lie you (why would i lie you? what do i win?. You can go to bakatsuki and try to find the image of last volume and you will see he is not ending with 1 of them and he is surrounded by all the girls i might be wrong about this but i trust what my friend said and that's all when they translate the last volume we can all go read it and see what happens.

I have nothing to prove you and i cant prove you if you dont believe me, fine! i dont care and just to be clear i might be wrong too but i dont really think i am.
Seems like you didn't read properly. It's not that you don't lie to me, it's that you can't.
I already finished that series 7 months ago. As I said, that image doesn't show a scene actually happening in the volume, it's just a fan service picture.
Old 2014-07-21, 03:29   Link #187
lucasdeis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zefyris View Post
Seems like you didn't read properly. It's not that you don't lie to me, it's that you can't.
I already finished that series 7 months ago. As I said, that image doesn't show a scene actually happening in the volume, it's just a fan service picture.
So how does it end? im curious because like i said i am not 100% sure what my friend told is truth me and i might be wrong
Old 2014-07-21, 03:39   Link #188
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
So how does it end? im curious because like i said i am not 100% sure what my friend told is truth me and i might be wrong
For someone who's not sure that he's right, you sure became quite defensive when people don't believe you =_=

And lets be honest, if you didn't care about the series you wouldn't be asking how it ends... On that note, pro-tip; check with multiple sources before you condemn a series, this is doubly so when it comes to series that are more obscure.

Last edited by Chaos2Frozen; 2014-07-21 at 04:51.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-21, 06:44   Link #189
lucasdeis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
For someone who's not sure that he's right, you sure became quite defensive when people don't believe you =_=

And lets be honest, if you didn't care about the series you wouldn't be asking how it ends... On that note, pro-tip; check with multiple sources before you condemn a series, this is doubly so when it comes to series that are more obscure.
This is what i am going to do: I will leave this post and care about other series and you were right why should i care about this serie right? but the reason why i dont care about this serie anymore is because i didnt like the harem end but if it is not truth then i would be interested but whatever i dont want to keep discussing about this im getting tired of being attacked by you guys only because maybe (not quite sure) i made a mistake

ps: im sorry if i told you something was not truth that was not my intention
Old 2014-07-21, 07:13   Link #190
dark44

well at least you tried to share what you know thanx for that others doesnt like to share spoilers
dark44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-21, 10:08   Link #191
Zefyris
図書館狼

Quote:
Like I said above. When a series isn't completely translated yet, since I don't want to regret later answering someone asking me that kind of question , as I don't know if the person who asked me that question won't post it somewhere without spoiler tag afterward, I'm not answering to that. At least not until the series is completely translated.
Old 2014-08-01, 16:37   Link #192
Natanael

I would like to know how it really ends. could somebody who read the novels PM and tell how it ended?
Natanael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-06, 08:16   Link #193
silvercover
Romance Expert

I really hope silverlink will make S2 soon damn it.

or that translations start again.

could only keep it this big
silvercover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-21, 12:39   Link #194
silvercover
Romance Expert

oh finally, volume 15 translations are starting!

could only keep it this big
silvercover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-13, 00:11   Link #195
APNki

Volume 16 has been translated, just one more volume left to go.
APNki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-02, 22:10   Link #196
Kurohane

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvercover View Post
so in a hope to bring up more readers(seriously silverlink, make 2nd season now).

who do you guys think/hope wins?
im all for konoha. latest translations give me hope, especially the slight hint during vol 10.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaengel View Post
Fear, I hope it's her. Even she's late to go for Haruaki - I've read up to the 14th volume - I'll go for her.
Then, I'll root for Kirika-onee-chan.
Old 2015-02-28, 10:20   Link #197
Kaengel
Chupa Chups Eater

The translation is now complete !

Gotta read that last volume o/ o/
Old 2015-02-28, 12:03   Link #198
Takatathien

For anyone who had finish reading this series, please tell me who the MC ended up with cause I really curious and do not have the time to catch up yet.

Takatathien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-01, 01:36   Link #199
birdy1564

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takatathien View Post
For anyone who had finish reading this series, please tell me who the MC ended up with cause I really curious and do not have the time to catch up yet.
actually, it's an open harem ending I'm afraid. So it's hard to tell which girl Haruaki ends up with
birdy1564 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-01, 01:37   Link #200
birdy1564

Finally finished C3 Light Novel and what a way it ends but when I finished reading it, I can't believe the anime of it never gets a another season after seeing Un Izoey and Pakuaki at the final episode. I would love to see more of them and Aiko(though unseen but would have appeared if the second season would have confirmed) in animated more if that happens but unfortunately it'll never happen
birdy1564 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
harem, romance, shounen