Ivan A.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladedknight View Post

A planet is... well, a planet.
Mindblowing, wich was your first clue?
Old 2014-09-02, 15:49   Link #2183
Velsy

Quote:
The two fiercely glare at each other with such intensity that it seemed to require just a spark to set it off. At this point, Jin started to ponder about the options and whether it had gotten to the extent that he can only stop them by using his power as the master—

“You two. What are you doing.”

Both of them froze in their step, gulping. But this was inevitable
I just pulled this from Volume 6. Its something thats left me a little confused. I thought Shirayuki-hime was the servant to Izayoi, thus in someway you could say hes the master for her (Having won the gift game for her ownership). Yet how did Jin get master rights on her ? Did I miss something crucial inbetween ? Or is he specifically referring to his rights over Pest as it may not be worded accurately. I just dont recall him having master rights over Shirayuki-hime before.

Donated by Om Nerabdator
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-02, 21:04   Link #2184
Apoptosis
Am I useful yet, guys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velsy View Post
I just pulled this from Volume 6. Its something thats left me a little confused. I thought Shirayuki-hime was the servant to Izayoi, thus in someway you could say hes the master for her (Having won the gift game for her ownership). Yet how did Jin get master rights on her ? Did I miss something crucial inbetween ? Or is he specifically referring to his rights over Pest as it may not be worded accurately. I just dont recall him having master rights over Shirayuki-hime before.
Izayoi won the rights for her to be No Name's maid, not his exclusive maid.
Apoptosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-02, 22:50   Link #2185
Velsy

Well I decided I should try backtracking and try finding that gease roll, since something still felt odd from that. Then I just found this.

Quote:
“Of course, but it is a nice bonus…… Do you still remember the contract if I win?”

Izayoi laughed fearlessly.

“Hmph.” Shirayuki-hime sneered.

“Of course….In fact, if you can win this……. I, Shirayuki-hime, will be under your subjugation and be your servant.”

“For real? You’ll do anything I say?”

“Of course. You can split open my stomach and eat my liver or you can rip my clothes off and tie me up with chains. You can also defile my purity and enjoy my tears….So long as you are my master, I will satisfy your desires.
I guess in a sense I half answered my own question. It was kinda what I thought.

Donated by Om Nerabdator
Old 2014-09-03, 04:28   Link #2186
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoptosis View Post
Izayoi won the rights for her to be No Name's maid, not his exclusive maid.
Not at all Shirayuki is Izayoi's personal maid i suspect he tells her to work for the No Name's
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-03, 07:18   Link #2187
Apoptosis
Am I useful yet, guys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
Not at all Shirayuki is Izayoi's personal maid i suspect he tells her to work for the No Name's
Oh, well, okay then. What a generous guy.
Apoptosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-03, 11:04   Link #2188
sasoras

Shiroyasha happily loaned Shirayuki to the no-names to make a water temple. The game against Shirayuki was Shiroyasha's challenge, so the no-names can become region master.

All done without Shirayuki's knowledge, atm Shirayuki is just being loaned out.

Read Shiroyasha's conversation with no-name after Shirayuki's loss against Izayoi.
sasoras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-03, 11:06   Link #2189
Bladedknight
Azi GARhaka enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasoras View Post
Shiroyasha happily loaned Shirayuki to the no-names to make a water temple. The game against Shirayuki was Shiroyasha's challenge, so the no-names can become region master.

Read Shiroyasha's conversation with no-name after Shirayuki's loss against Izayoi.
I'm pretty sure it's the other way around. The geass for the region master was a gift. And Izayoi lent out Shirayukihime to build a waterway.
Bladedknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-03, 11:14   Link #2190
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:

While the game against Shirayuki was something Shiroyasha suggested, Shirayuki become Izayoi's maid/servant due to her betting that Izayoi won't be able to fulfill the conditions. Here's what she said.

“Of course….In fact, if you can win this……. I, Shirayuki-hime, will be under your subjugation and be your servant.”

“Of course. You can split open my stomach and eat my liver or you can rip my clothes off and tie me up with chains. You can also defile my purity and enjoy my tears….So long as you are my master, I will satisfy your desires.”
Lhklan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-03, 11:35   Link #2191
sasoras

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhklan View Post
While the game against Shirayuki was something Shiroyasha suggested, Shirayuki become Izayoi's maid/servant due to her betting that Izayoi won't be able to fulfill the conditions. Here's what she said.

“Of course. You can split open my stomach and eat my liver or you can rip my clothes off and tie me up with chains. You can also defile my purity and enjoy my tears….So long as you are my master, I will satisfy your desires.”
Well i remember that part but o thought the game itself was under somone else rule, ie the challenge, but after reading it more carefully of the conversation with shiroyasha i was wrong.

The wording on this part confused me though, but yea i was mistaken.

----Originally loaned to 'No Name' for the development of the waterways, Shirayuki-hime now had to extend her stay due to the uncompleted renovations of her temple.
sasoras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-03, 11:39   Link #2192
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:

Completely wrong. Izayoi cleared Shirayuki's [Gift Game] and became her master. Izayoi lent Shirayki for Shiroyasha to develop a large scale waterway construction, and as a reward for loaning a person with [Divinity] the [No Name] gained the rights to be the [Region Master].

Volume 3 Chapter 2
Quote:
“Unhm. And that’s why I thought of using the authority as [Floor Master] to develop a large scale waterway construction. Having that in mind, I had tasked Izayoi to obtain a Gift from Shirayuki for the water source ….what I didn’t expect was for him to actually make her his subordinate by contract….Shirayuki, I’m afraid that you need to practice more?”
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-03, 11:53   Link #2193
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Side topic: I'm honestly surprised at the lack of Mondaiji doujin, safe or R18.

Hell, Shirayuki's line "Of course. You can split open my stomach and eat my liver or you can rip my clothes off and tie me up with chains. You can also defile my purity and enjoy my tears….So long as you are my master, I will satisfy your desires.” is practically BEGGING for an R18 one.
Lhklan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-03, 12:27   Link #2194
Quol
That Guy

Shiroyasha wanted to further develop the lands/communities but if she did it herself then it would be seen as excessive doting and lower everyone's self reliance.

So she asked Izayoi to win in a gift game against Shirayuki and get her power. Izayoi would "lend" Shirayuki's power (in return for the gate master rights) to Shiroyasha to help improve the water system in the eastern floor. And to avoid other communities complaining about a No Name having gate master rights Izayoi will give them free water.

The original thought was to get Shirayuki's power to further develop the water system, Shirayuki becoming a maid was the fault of her own hubris.
Quol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-03, 12:53   Link #2195
laon
Hantai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhklan View Post
Side topic: I'm honestly surprised at the lack of Mondaiji doujin, safe or R18.

Hell, Shirayuki's line "Of course. You can split open my stomach and eat my liver or you can rip my clothes off and tie me up with chains. You can also defile my purity and enjoy my tears….So long as you are my master, I will satisfy your desires.” is practically BEGGING for an R18 one.
There are some (even translated one) but doujin usually tied tightly with anime popularity rather than manga or LN, and the anime didn't do so hot, so... :/
laon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-03, 18:12   Link #2196
Dragoon Luna

Quote:
Originally Posted by laon View Post
There are some (even translated one) but doujin usually tied tightly with anime popularity rather than manga or LN, and the anime didn't do so hot, so... :/
I am curious where are these translated doujinshi?
Dragoon Luna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-03, 20:20   Link #2197
Velsy

What I find the most amusing about Shirayuki-hime, is shes so uptight about showing off too much skin, but shes perfectly fine being naked as a snake. Totally different to someone like Horo. I hoping she gets more book time.

Just having completed volume 6 last night. I've been wondering. if Kuro... Uso? Ears have disappeared, how she going to hear? O_O lip read ? Pen and paper ? Is it suggesting she wasn't born a moon rabbit ?

Donated by Om Nerabdator

Last edited by Velsy; 2014-09-03 at 20:31.
Old 2014-09-03, 20:38   Link #2198
Dragoon Luna

Quote:
What I find the most amusing about Shirayuki-hime, is shes so uptight about showing off too much skin, but shes perfectly fine being naked as a snake. Totally different to someone like Horo. I hoping she gets more book time.

Just having completed volume 6 last night. I've been wondering. if Kuro... Uso? Ears have disappeared, how she going to hear? O_O lip read ? Pen and paper ? Is it suggesting she wasn't born a moon rabbit ?
My guess is, because she lost her rabbit ears, she loses her [Divinity] in a sense and basically goes form bunny to human.
Dragoon Luna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-03, 22:10   Link #2199
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:

Shirayuki is an animal there arent many animals who where clothes simple as that.
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-03, 22:43   Link #2200
laon
Hantai

Quote:

Probably because she's originally a human, as said by Izayoi she was a sacrifice of Yasha pool then Shiroyasa gave her the white serpent divinity, now while I'm not familiar with this legend it's probably safe to assume that the sacrifice was a human not snake.
laon is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
alternate world, sneaker bunko