AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hayate no Gotoku

Notices

Old 2009-12-04, 01:19   Link #5161
primuler
Love For 3D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah View Post
Spoiler for FUUUUUUUUUU!!!!:

HOLY SHIT!!! I SAID SO!!! NAGIIII!!!!!!! HELL YEAAAAAHHHHH!!!

AHHHHHHHHHH HATAAAAAA YOU GOT ME IN OVERDRIVEEE!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHA!!!! DAAAAAAAAAMNNNNN YOUUUU GIVE ME MORRREEEE!!!
Wah...? Wah...? I can't wait for this week's text spoilers!!!

Wah...? The stone broke!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

(sorry... I usually don't lose my patience)
primuler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-04, 01:21   Link #5162
Koroshiya_Kame_13

Quote:
Spoiler for FUUUUUUUUUU!!!!:

HOLY SHIT!!! I SAID SO!!! NAGIIII!!!!!!! HELL YEAAAAAHHHHH!!!

AHHHHHHHHHH HATAAAAAA YOU GOT ME IN OVERDRIVEEE!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHA!!!! DAAAAAAAAAMNNNNN YOUUUU GIVE ME MORRREEEE!!!
Ouch. Now I really want to see the real text spoilers. BTW, I think Nagi decided that instead of being protected by money, she wants to be protected by Hayate in the future.
Koroshiya_Kame_13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-04, 01:22   Link #5163
Rah
Are you a lolicon? :3

PRIM, MAH BOI! LET'S DO THE WTFOMGIMEXCITEDLIKEALITTLEGIRL DANCE!! AHAHAHA!

Damn Hata.. you got me good! Nagi did indeed give Hayate a "push", or as I called it a form of "consent", but.. this is beyond my expectations. Dammit, this is awesome!! Is this the double issue? Do we get 32 pages? Or is the double issue next week?
Rah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-04, 01:24   Link #5164
Lisemer

Who will think a nutcracker will do such a thing?
Lisemer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-04, 01:28   Link #5165
Koroshiya_Kame_13

Quote:
Damn Hata.. you got me good! Nagi did indeed give Hayate a "push", or as I called it a form of "consent", but.. this is beyond my expectations. Dammit, this is awesome!! Is this the double issue? Do we get 32 pages? Or is the double issue next week?
Apparently not, since on the last page of the last chapter it said that (I think) issue 2 and 3 of the New Year will be a double issue. Anyways it proves that both texts are fake and what happens in this chapter is basically just Hayate repeating how important money is to Nagi.
Old 2009-12-04, 01:32   Link #5166
Rah

So what the hell will happen with the RG now!? How will they enter it without the damn gem?! Hata just completely scrambled my foreshadowing of events!

So... ahhh... calm down, calm down...

Nothing is definite yet.

First of all, normal life scenario is out of the question. Nagi will be disinherited. She still has support from her other family members, unless Mikado coerces them into not supporting her!!

Such methods would have no effect on Athena. Will she help Nagi? Will Nagi accept that? What will Hayate do now? He can still choose sides... Nagi just changed the rules.

If he shows Athena (Midas) the remains of the gem what will happen? Or perhaps Midas already knows, since there was an apparent "shock wave" after she broke it?! Perhaps he sensed it..?

Is Athena now free of him? Does Hayate need to show her (him) proof of the deed?

And what if Athena does need to go to the RG for her own good? Perhaps she's cursed by something else besides Midas? Maybe Midas can't leave just like that? Nononono.... I'm derailing myself! Hahaha, jeez!!

Aaaaaaaahhhhh, this is too much!!!! ^_________^

Last edited by Rah; 2009-12-04 at 01:44.
Old 2009-12-04, 01:39   Link #5167
primuler
Love For 3D

Quote:
So what the hell will happen with the RG now!? How will they enter it without the damn gem?! Hata just completely scrambled my foreshadowing of events!

So... ahhh... calm down, calm down...

Nothing is definite yet.

First of all, normal life scenario is out of the question. Nagi will be disinherited. She still has support from her other family members, unless Mikado coerces them into not supporting her!!

Such methods would have no effect on Athena. Will she help Nagi? Will Nagi accept that? What will Hayate do now? He can still choose sides... Nagi just changed the rules.

If he shows Athena (Midas) the remains of the gem, or perhaps Midas already knows, since there was an apparent "shock wave" after she broke it?!

Is Athena now free of him? Does Hayate need to show her (him) proof of the deed?

Aaaaaaaahhhhh, this is too much!!!! ^_________^

But since it's Nagi who broke the stone, I dunno, maybe there's a possibility that she will be able to get the inheritance?
Old 2009-12-04, 01:41   Link #5168
Koroshiya_Kame_13

Quote:

After what Nagi had done for Hayate, if Hayate doesn't remain by her side to help her. then he'll be as low as his parents. In addition, her last line in the spoiler just enhances that something said/requested can't be refused morally (in this case Nagi choosing to lose her protection from mony and seeking protection from Hayate).
Quote:
Originally Posted by primuler View Post
But since it's Nagi who broke the stone, I dunno, maybe there's a possibility that she will be able to get the inheritance?
What was the inheritance requirements again?
Old 2009-12-04, 01:43   Link #5169
Rah

So is Nagi the devil here? Did she just completely wreck him, before he could even choose? Hahaha! I'm probably misunderstanding things again. Oh, I've edited my previous post, but since we're on a new page already I'll move it to here.. just something I made up in these 5 mins...

Spoiler for Crazy made up theory in the moment. Does it make any sense to you?:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koroshiya_Kame_13 View Post
Mikado changes them all the time. Do they even matter anymore? First it was to make Nagi cry and apologize, then it was to take the gem for x amount of time, to break it, or otherwise lose possession of it. Then he also added that if Nagi or Maria get to know about this, he'll also cancel it. Or at least that's how I understood it. Perhaps there was something more to it? Some other condition? Well, the gem is in pieces now. Nothing else matters... it's over...

Mikado didn't look too troubled after telling Hayate the conditions over the phone again (that Sakuya lent him a few chapters ago - you know, just after they escaped Midas). He looked quite relaxed when he told him that he can break it and go on Athena's side with his debt..

What gives? Hmmm...

Last edited by Rah; 2009-12-04 at 01:54.
Old 2009-12-04, 01:50   Link #5170
primuler
Love For 3D

Quote:
After what Nagi had done for Hayate, if Hayate doesn't remain by her side to help her. then he'll be as low as his parents. In addition, her last line in the spoiler just enhances that something said/requested can't be refused morally (in this case Nagi choosing to lose her protection from mony and seeking protection from Hayate).

The inheritance will go to the one who breaks the stone or steals the stone and possess it for more than 24 hours.

EDIT:

Spoiler for More spoiler pics:

Quote:
Mikado didn't look too troubled after telling Hayate the conditions over the phone again (that Sakuya lent him a few chapters ago - you know, just after they escaped Midas). He looked quite relaxed when he told him that he can break it and go on Athena's side with his debt..

What gives? Hmmm...
Maybe he wants Nagi to cry and beg to him =P

Last edited by primuler; 2009-12-04 at 02:01.
Old 2009-12-04, 02:01   Link #5171
Sidestep
Bumpy jumpy~!
*Graphic Designer

Whoa, did not see that coming at all, but it definitely exceeded my expectations. Really curious as to what happens next.
Old 2009-12-04, 02:01   Link #5172
Koroshiya_Kame_13

Quote:
The inheritance will go to the one who breaks the stone or steals the stone and possess it for more than 24 hours.

EDIT:

Spoiler for More spoiler pics:
With these it's almost a full chapter. BTW, does Nagi still inherit the inheritance since she broke it or was it that if the stone is broken then Nagi automatically lose it, albeit the inheritor will be undecided?
Old 2009-12-04, 02:01   Link #5173
Rah

You found the first pages, eh? Awesome!

Why does Nagi look like she's sacrificing herself? Perhaps she has a feeling that even after she saves Hayate from the torment of choosing between them, that he'll go on Athena's side? Damn... perceptive kid... it might just be true..

Hayate probably will go check on Athena now to see if Midas left. Will Nagi take that as a goodbye, even though he might return back? What if he gets stuck at Athena's place (perhaps even against his will), and in the morning everyone leaves? Nagi might tell everyone that she's taking a special jet with Maria and Hayate, so they wouldn't worry.

Hmhmhmm... I'm complicating things again! Hehe!

Quote:
BTW, does Nagi still inherit the inheritance since she broke it or was it that if the stone is broken then Nagi automatically lose it, albeit the inheritor will be undecided?
Nagi will be disinherited after Mikado gets wind of the developments. Remember, it doesn't matter who does it, only Hayate may hold it. If he gave it to Nagi for 24 hours the same rule would apply. Nagi shouldn't even know about it! Basically it's Hayate's fault for "losing" it. Even though he probably just gave it to her after she kindly asked him.
Old 2009-12-04, 02:10   Link #5174
primuler
Love For 3D

Quote:
You found the first pages, eh? Awesome!

Why does Nagi look like she's sacrificing herself? Perhaps she has a feeling that even after she saves Hayate from the torment of choosing between them, that he'll go on Athena's side? Damn... perceptive kid... it might just be true..

Hayate probably will go check on Athena now to see if Midas left. Will Nagi take that as a goodbye, even though he might return back? What if he gets stuck at Athena's place (perhaps even against his will), and in the morning everyone leaves? Nagi might tell everyone that she's taking a special jet with Maria and Hayate, so they wouldn't worry.

Hmhmhmm... I'm complicating things again! Hehe!

Nagi will be disinherited after Mikado gets wind of the developments. Remember, it doesn't matter who does it, only Hayate may hold it. If he gave it to Nagi for 24 hours the same rule would apply. Nagi shouldn't even know about it! Basically it's Hayate's fault for "losing" it. Even though he probably just gave it to her after she kindly asked him.
But then, where does all that money go then? The money is supposed to go to the one who breaks/steals it.
Old 2009-12-04, 02:26   Link #5175
Rah

Of course something like that wouldn't work! Hayate could have given the gem to Nagi to break right before Mikado just as he got it, or after the rules have changed (they could visit him again at any time).

Besidesss.... I don't see any proof! I don't see a written contract or anything.. it's just something that Mikado said. Words... promises can be twisted around in such despicable ways that Mikado would be the one that benefits the most.

If some stranger accidentally broke it without even knowing what he's done, would Mikado really give him his vast fortune? Yeah, right! He's a damn good troll....

Perhaps he foresaw this? What if he sees Athena as a rival? Someone that can beat him to the RG. A threat..? Maybe he doesn't want Hayate to go on Athena's side. Hayate believes that Nagi's life depends on her money (literally that she's so spoiled that she can't live without her fortune anymore, or some messed up logic like that..) and now, after the gem shattered to bits and pieces.. Athena should be free. Athena has Machina, she has some kind of otherworldly powers and assets that rival those of the Sanzen'in. Nagi on the other hand.. is now a normal girl that needs protection from him. Hhmhmmhm...

But... that doesn't make sense..

If Athena is free from Midas, and if Hayate stays on Nagi's side now more than ever after what she's done (you could call it a sacrifice... you could also say that she saved Athena, but what if she was just afraid that Hayate would leave her?), what does Mikado gain from all of this?

Maybe Mikado had nothing to do with this after all... maybe it was all Nagi... hmm..

Ah, too much thinking.. I'm feeling dizzy...
Old 2009-12-04, 02:28   Link #5176
Koroshiya_Kame_13

Quote:
I'm not sure on this but I don't think Nagi knows of the relationship between Athena and Hayate, and Hayate's torment of choosing. It was more like she felt that the stone was like, you know, making Hayate unhappy and she broke it because she doesn't want him to feel upset.
Quote:
If Athena is free from Midas, and if Hayate stays on Nagi's side now more than ever after what she's done (you could call it a sacrifice... you could also say that she saved Athena, but what if she was just afraid that Hayate would leave her?), what does Mikado gain from all of this?
To me what Nagi said was hard to refuse than her actual actions. Like the way someone says something and makes you feel its hard to refuse (ie. You call your boy/girlfriend and wants to break up but he/she says the date you had with him/her was great and wishes to go on another one before you can say let's break up). I don't think Nagi's afraid of losing him, the reason should be the above. Not sure what Mikado wants though, probably just toy around with Hayate for his amusement.
Old 2009-12-04, 02:41   Link #5177
Rah

I'm not sure I quite understand what you mean... since I don't know what she said in the first place.

Uhm.. basically... Nagi wanted to stop his suffering, even at the price of him leaving?

Emiya Shirou: Could you dumb it down for me?
Old 2009-12-04, 02:45   Link #5178
Koroshiya_Kame_13

Quote:
I'm not sure I quite understand what you mean... since I don't know what she said in the first place.

Uhm.. basically... Nagi wanted to stop his suffering, even at the price of him leaving?

Emiya Shirou: Could you dumb it down for me?
What she said was literally: I've been protected by money all this time. From here on in the future, you'll be the one to protect me. (Not said in an ordering manner).

I don't really understand what you mean by Hayate leaving. If you mean that Nagi feels Hayate will side with Athena, I don't think she's even aware of their relationship, or if you mean that Hayate will leave now since she can no longer hire him, what she said will probably make him stay.
Old 2009-12-04, 02:46   Link #5179
primuler
Love For 3D

Spoiler for Translation of pages.:

Now I really feel like I'm back here. Few weeks of rest caused a bit of decrease in my English abilities... I hope I did it all right.
Old 2009-12-04, 02:48   Link #5180
Koroshiya_Kame_13

Quote:
Spoiler for Translation of pages.:
Thanks primuler.

Hope it clears up anything you don't understand Rah.

Tags
comedy, shounen