AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2014-07-24, 21:27   Link #1821
TheCuriousFan

I can't find the seed spot that's supposed to be in the stone city on the 24th, is it actually under the second set of stairs?

Last edited by TheCuriousFan; 2014-07-24 at 22:59.
TheCuriousFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-25, 00:58   Link #1822
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCuriousFan View Post
I can't find the seed spot that's supposed to be in the stone city on the 24th, is it actually under the second set of stairs?
I remember having difficulty with that one myself.
I think it only shows up if you make a specific choice on that day?
Tyabann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-25, 01:56   Link #1823
TheCuriousFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
I remember having difficulty with that one myself.
I think it only shows up if you make a specific choice on that day?
That did it, going back to the 23rd and following Kotori then following the summoner on the 24th made it appear. Thanks for the help.
TheCuriousFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-25, 02:04   Link #1824
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCuriousFan View Post
That did it, going back to the 23rd and following Kotori then following the summoner on the 24th made it appear. Thanks for the help.
No prob, glad to help.
Tyabann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-24, 02:02   Link #1825
Rhapsody

Send a message via AIM to Rhapsody Send a message via MSN to Rhapsody Send a message via Yahoo to Rhapsody
I really don't want to bump such an old thread, but I did have a question. Just installed this on my new computer. For some odd reason, the screen stays black while the OP plays but I can hear the song. Trying to figure out what I can do to fix this. The video itself plays fine if I play it from a video player (in the mov folder). At worst case I guess I can just watch it there, but I'd rather try and avoid that. I'm on Windows 8 and it is on Japanese locale. Anyone know the problem, or how to fix this?
Rhapsody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-24, 02:59   Link #1826
Kirayuki

Sounds like a codec problem, if you are using external codec(CCCP, etc) might be worth testing to mess around with the filter it used(especially in video section). Or try to uninstall the codec first to see if it's really the external codec instead of the internal one. And may I ask what player you used to play the OP outside the game ?
Kirayuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-24, 05:40   Link #1827
Rhapsody

Send a message via AIM to Rhapsody Send a message via MSN to Rhapsody Send a message via Yahoo to Rhapsody
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirayuki View Post
Sounds like a codec problem, if you are using external codec(CCCP, etc) might be worth testing to mess around with the filter it used(especially in video section). Or try to uninstall the codec first to see if it's really the external codec instead of the internal one. And may I ask what player you used to play the OP outside the game ?
I actually do use CCCP. I tried uninstalling it just now through the Add/Remove programs. Still gave me the same problems unfortunately. Opening it with Windows Media Player, Media Player Classic, and even Quicktime all worked. Uninstalling and reinstalling all of Rewrite didn't change anything either.

Not sure if tinkering with the filter options is worth doing so now. Is there another proper way to uninstall codecs?
Old 2015-04-24, 06:06   Link #1828
Kirayuki

As long as all of your external codecs you got was from installing CCCP in a single package, full uninstall of CCCP should remove all of the settings and codecs it brought.

I start to doubt it might have been with the internal codec from Windows 8 itself. Can you have it work in both cases from external video player ? (as in, before installing the CCCP and after installing the CCCP). If it can work in the video player after installing CCCP but not before you have CCCP, chances are Windows 8 internal codec is the problem here.
Kirayuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-27, 18:25   Link #1829
Rhapsody

Seems to work even after installing the codecs, but still not in the game. Guess I'll try this on my older laptop and see if it works on that one. Thanks for the help though.

Tags
bishoujo, hinoue itaru, key, maeda jun, romeo tanaka, ryukishi07, visual novel