AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-09-13, 19:46   Link #121
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Alright this episode still was pretty pointless, but I did enjoy Melting Nipples Senpai using his flame sword...Another crappy background story though to make for a villain...I mean if it isn't just revenge or retarded power-hunger I guess your kicked outta the the Bleach original arc production meetings...Again I did enjoy most of it, but 2 points just made my brain-meat itch...The first was Lurichio's goons waiting in Yama-Ji's quarters..I mean c'mon those 2 saps shouldn't even be in the same building let alone doing security duty...The fact that someone could get that close to the captain is just kinda sad (If those 2 are the only protection)...Secondly, while I love my girl Yourichi, she had to have fresh blisters all over her a$$ the way she SAT on the information concerning traitor-Capt and his connection with the mutant-swords and Gorilla-san...I was like this can't be happening, sheeesh...Were you gonna wait for Yama-Ji's funeral before you told the other captains what you knew?

Finally Amagi's released form (or whatever you call it) was fug as hell...It's like they have contests on who can can make the fugliest power-modes...The eye-ball sash around his chest was just crap, and his soopa-mutant arm was just a rip of the sound village-twins who had to fight Kiba in Naruto Part 1...So between him and Ichi's fugmask, the fight might be good, but we all know it's also gonna be ugly^^...Til then you can catch me in a crack-ally silently whispering:

"Arrancar...
Arrancar...
Arrancar...
Espadas"

Yes I've become the people I used to ridicule...This arc has done it to me...But I do think next week's fight might put a good feeling back in my black heart...
Old 2008-09-13, 20:05   Link #122
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post
Yes I've become the people I used to ridicule...This arc has done it to me...But I do think next week's fight might put a good feeling back in my black heart...
Just because you don't like this arc? C'mon, this arc sucks. As long as you don't blame it's suckage on imaginary differences from manga material, it's perfectly fine.
Old 2008-09-13, 20:27   Link #123
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
Just because you don't like this arc? C'mon, this arc sucks. As long as you don't blame it's suckage on imaginary differences from manga material, it's perfectly fine.
Yeah I know, but I can kinda sympathize with someone who knows cool espada stuff is just around the corner and they have to suffer through Yama-Ji getting somewhat pwned by this crazy mutant-sword revenge arc...Coupled with Ichigo's moe syndrome...The arc has just needed too much patience for the lack of rewards it's given the audience...
Old 2008-09-13, 20:36   Link #124
Langus
Optimus Prime

I remember the day when I so foolishly stated 'I like this arc! blah blah blah'

I couldn't have been more wrong
Old 2008-09-14, 00:05   Link #125
Hari Michiru
Insane Fangirl
*Author

Amagai's bankai is a giant clam-sword, hahaha.

So fugly...

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
Old 2008-09-14, 00:25   Link #126
BleachOD
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langus View Post
I remember the day when I so foolishly stated 'I like this arc! blah blah blah'

I couldn't have been more wrong
Every time I gear up to go watch it...someone changes my mind.

First the movie now this *Kicks!*

Old 2008-09-14, 04:00   Link #127
Casshern

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleachOD View Post
Every time I gear up to go watch it...someone changes my mind.

First the movie now this *Kicks!*

Haha don't bother! This whole arc makes Ichigo look really stupid! You'll just end up flaming everyone who convinced you to watch it!
Old 2008-09-14, 14:08   Link #128
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Ichigo don't look stupid as much as he just looks... in the way.

He does pwn his share of noobs though, FWIW.
Old 2008-09-14, 16:55   Link #129
Casshern

Quote:

He looked pretty dumb from my point of view.
1. They spend I-don't-know-how-many episodes looking for Lulichio... Correct me if I'm wrong, but one of the very first things Rukia taught Ichigo was how to find someone by sensing their reiatsu. You know, the thing were all the white ribbons pop up arround him?
2. He finally rescues Lulichio and starts running to escape. He doesn't use his bankai and yet he wonders why his pursuers were still so close. Go figure...
3. So after running for an episode he takes a look and realises he's just rescued a puppet. Well done! Didn't he notice it flopping around lifelessly? Or was it one of those super-realistic loli-dolls (from Kumoi's collection, no doubt)?
4. Fast forward to the Amagai confrontation. Ichigo - "I don't care if you have a perfectly good reason for doing all this, since you hurt Lulichio's feelings I'm going to beat you up!". Go logic!

His fights were badly animated and especially against the fodder his fights were draged out, making him look weak. Adding to that, his opponents were an eyesore with those grotesque bakoutou. The fights were actually kinda painfull to watch...

I don't normally have a problem with filler. I actually enjoyed the "forest of menos" and Ashido episodes (although it also had a few inconsistencies). I thought this arc wasn't half bad when it started either, but right now it's really just a waste of time. They even made Genryusai look like a dumbass. I should have known better, when the narrator blatantly announces "the next few episodes are gonna have bugger all to do with the original plot".
Old 2008-09-14, 17:20   Link #130
BleachOD
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by neuromancer View Post
Haha don't bother! This whole arc makes Ichigo look really stupid! You'll just end up flaming everyone who convinced you to watch it!
You might be right...

Quote:

What the hell? Now you are doing it?! You know you aren't helping the situation...

Quote:
1. They spend I-don't-know-how-many episodes looking for Lulichio... Correct me if I'm wrong, but one of the very first things Rukia taught Ichigo was how to find someone by sensing their reiatsu. You know, the thing were all the white ribbons pop up arround him?
2. He finally rescues Lulichio and starts running to escape. He doesn't use his bankai and yet he wonders why his pursuers were still so close. Go figure...
3. So after running for an episode he takes a look and realises he's just rescued a puppet. Well done! Didn't he notice it flopping around lifelessly? Or was it one of those super-realistic loli-dolls (from Kumoi's collection, no doubt)?
4. Fast forward to the Amagai confrontation. Ichigo - "I don't care if you have a perfectly good reason for doing all this, since you hurt Lulichio's feelings I'm going to beat you up!". Go logic!

His fights were badly animated and especially against the fodder his fights were draged out, making him look weak. Adding to that, his opponents were an eyesore with those grotesque bakoutou. The fights were actually kinda painfull to watch...

I don't normally have a problem with filler. I actually enjoyed the "forest of menos" and Ashido episodes (although it also had a few inconsistencies). I thought this arc wasn't half bad when it started either, but right now it's really just a waste of time. They even made Genryusai look like a dumbass. I should have known better, when the narrator blatantly announces "the next few episodes are gonna have bugger all to do with the original plot".

I am so outta here...

Those squid eye sword things are ugly as hell....
Old 2008-09-15, 09:28   Link #131
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
He learned that by himself actually. Ishida then told him a Shinigami's ribbon is red.

Quote:
Genryuusai is a dumbass, but not because of this. And I agree with the forest of Menos. It had a few holes but I actually liked it for once, and some of the fights were pretty good against those Adjuchas. But the thing that made my facepalm the hardest was.........Enryu's voice. All this time I thought he was a tough guy, especially because he doesn't talk, but the voice totally ruins his image.
Old 2008-09-15, 10:33   Link #132
BleachOD
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freedan View Post
He learned that by himself actually. Ishida then told him a Shinigami's ribbon is red.

He didn't really learn it, he just did it. Most people think that Ichigo sucks at sensing reiastu, but he doesn't. He sucks at controlling his own...
Old 2008-09-15, 13:15   Link #133
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
it's just that he doesn't really notice reiatsu unless it's near or in front of him he sensed his father's without trying hard but it took quite some time for him to notice that something is going on
Old 2008-09-15, 15:35   Link #134
BleachOD
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WONDERMIKE View Post
it's just that he doesn't really notice reiatsu unless it's near or in front of him he sensed his father's without trying hard but it took

quite some time for him to notice that something is going on
No if he's preoccupied he will notice it later than others. He finally did sense it "Oi Oi...He just noticed it"

He just didn't recognize it. He's sensed Chado and Rukia from great distances and did the "Spirit thread" rope trick. Most people always get on him because "He lets his spirit power leak out like a stupid monkey" or something like that. And because he can't properly use it. Not about sensing it.
Old 2008-09-15, 16:25   Link #135
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

bah, people shouldn't be bothered by his ability to sense reiatsu, he's still new in comparison to all the other shinigami that've been at the game for decades/centuries.

sidenote: kinda sad how Bleach is misusing Genryusai in terms of power, hell...Dragonball made Master Roshi look badass when he needed to, and Soul Eater is doing the same thing w/ the upcoming fight between the Kishin and Shinigami-sama. They need to let old man Genryu fight and not show off a little fire and scarred old man muscles
Old 2008-09-15, 20:51   Link #136
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleachOD View Post
What the hell? Now you are doing it?! You know you aren't helping the situation...
Hey, it's the truth

Though if you're scared that he's gonna look weak... he really didn't. At least IMO.
Old 2008-09-15, 20:57   Link #137
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

It seemed nice watching Ryuujin Jaka - Bankai clashing against Raika - Bankai, if only was for a few moments onscreen.

As seen so far into the storyline now that it has reached the peak, Amagais' goal and reasons for revenge sounded convincing. Sure, they were cliched to me, but at least were more emotionally immersive.

What I disliked was Ichigo's jackup with all the fuss he spitted to Amagai about being selfish for dragging Lurichiyo in his hand-made mess.
Old 2008-09-15, 21:09   Link #138
Hari Michiru
Insane Fangirl
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido View Post
What I disliked was Ichigo's jackup with all the fuss he spitted to Amagai about being selfish for dragging Lurichiyo in his hand-made mess.
I know! I'm getting sick of the cliched moral talks. Stop being a lolicon, Ichigo!

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
Old 2008-09-15, 21:19   Link #139
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hari Michiru View Post
I know! I'm getting sick of the cliched moral talks. Stop being a lolicon, Ichigo!
I blame Nell
Old 2008-09-15, 21:51   Link #140
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hari Michiru View Post
Well, that's a different case. Until Luri-chan *manga spoilers*, I'm not comparing them xD.
might want to edit that.

Tags
anime, weekly episode discussion