AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2009-04-17, 05:20   Link #6521
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

I had an inkling that it might happen, didn't think it'd concide.

But for the heck of it...

*adds Tigershark Railcannon barrage to TK's assault*

Old 2009-04-17, 09:27   Link #6522
Tk3997
Loveable Jerk

Send a message via ICQ to Tk3997 Send a message via AIM to Tk3997 Send a message via MSN to Tk3997
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
I have a sudden random idea.

Felix/Eden. If not connected, very good friends.

exiting now to avoid-

*hammered by TK's TOT barrage*
I can surely think of more awful ideas; acutally this idea isn't really that awful at all. However I'm sure you'll come up with something worthy of punishment soon, but that said you're looking in the wrong direction...

Remember always stay unpredictable mix up your methods for dishing out death and keep them guessing!

Tk3997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-17, 11:20   Link #6523
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

What amuses me is that sometime around this time last year we were debating CAS vs Arty and TK was holding forth on the superiority of arty. To see him embracing airstrikes amuses me.

Meanwhile I've been playing COH again recently and am enjoying arty strikes. Arty is awesome in that game.

I believe in miracles.

Wild Goose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-17, 11:35   Link #6524
Comartemis
He Who Smites Shippers

I'm tempted to deliberately misinterpret "arty" as being short for Comarty for a quick laugh but I get the feeling I'll just wind up on the receiving end of a cruise missile sometime in the near future.

*Takes cover anyways*

Kill the Darkfic.
Burn the Angst.
Purge the Bad End.
Comartemis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-17, 11:46   Link #6525
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Arty is the age old nickname for artelliry, going far back at least up to WW1... and perhaps even earlier.

*calls in A-10s & AC-130 over Comar's position*

"Target north of orange smoke! Attack direction west! You're cleared hot! Lasing!"

I believe in miracles.

Old 2009-04-17, 11:54   Link #6526
Tk3997
Loveable Jerk

Send a message via ICQ to Tk3997 Send a message via AIM to Tk3997 Send a message via MSN to Tk3997
Quote:
What amuses me is that sometime around this time last year we were debating CAS vs Arty and TK was holding forth on the superiority of arty. To see him embracing airstrikes amuses me.
I endorse all manners of dealing long range indirect death, and though I favor big guns I can see the value of the occasional Ar Strike.

Quote:
Meanwhile I've been playing COH again recently and am enjoying arty strikes. Arty is awesome in that game.
What's your nick? My main is Nameless I could friend you we should stomp some comps sometime.

I've been getting back into the Armored Doctrine recently myself I'm really liking the Hellcat and the Staghound finally gives the US a decent Anti-Infantry armored car to use the Raid Doctrine with.

Tk3997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-17, 12:04   Link #6527
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Offline. If I try to go online my comp dies, lol

Anyway, for sheer lulz, I shall start shipping Eden and Felix. Now all we need is a scene where Eden whips out her khukri and slices off Tea's BJ to snap a rampaging Subaru out of her blurness...

*jumps into a VF-22 and afterburners away, knowing full well that he can run but he can't hide and he has to refuel sometime...*

I believe in miracles.

Old 2009-04-17, 12:08   Link #6528
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

SOMEONE WRITE THAT SCENE NOW!

*Refuels Goose's VF-22 in mid-air before blasting of himself... only to find he can't go more than 500mph T_T *

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-17, 12:14   Link #6529
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

*Railguns both of them.*

Only thing is, Subaru ain't as shy as *ahem*.
Old 2009-04-17, 12:28   Link #6530
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

And now, for another of Master FlameSparkZ's Artworks time (muchos gracias ), and a little something concerning Mai Enna and her aide Yuzu Citrus...

Spoiler for The Peril of Long Ears:

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2009-04-17, 13:11   Link #6531
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

And we are thus blessed once more!
Old 2009-04-17, 13:23   Link #6532
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997 View Post
I'm not sure if certain people here, I'm not naming names, would mind that too much...
Unfortunately, you're probably right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997 View Post
Possible, a pre-Strikers association is also somewhat possible as Felix and the gang before Strikers were a sort of trouble shooting team for O’Neil. They tended to get a hodgepodge of jobs as he sent them off on whatever operation struck his fancy, or got loaned out to guys he owed favors, etc. (They were after all his his favorite minio--- underli--- Subordinates.)

A post strikers meeting is even more likely as Felix's role shifted more toward aidding investigations of a series of related incidents involving apparent artificial mages or cyborgs which would seem more then enough to draw her intrest. This happens like two years or so before SSX so if used it would mean they'd likely know each other by the time that mess rolled around.
Hmm, I'll see what I can cook up. Two years before SSX would make it around the biggest hotzone, when criminals were thinking they could do anything with Cyborgs and shouted it of the roofs, kind of forgetting that a weapon is only a good thing if its finished.

Quote:
I have a sudden random idea.

Felix/Eden. If not connected, very good friends.
Dunno, I rather enjoy the Felix/Vita spat. It's by far the most original and amusing pairing around here.

Quote:
Offline. If I try to go online my comp dies, lol

Anyway, for sheer lulz, I shall start shipping Eden and Felix. Now all we need is a scene where Eden whips out her khukri and slices off Tea's BJ to snap a rampaging Subaru out of her blurness...

*jumps into a VF-22 and afterburners away, knowing full well that he can run but he can't hide and he has to refuel sometime...*
Eden doesn't use melee weapons. If she gets into melee at all, her AA rank enhanced strength is more then enough to save her from virtually any encounter.

So if you want a scene like that, Eden would have to be ripping the Jacket of with her bare hands. Though that's not really such a bad image either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
And now, for another of Master FlameSparkZ's Artworks time (muchos gracias ), and a little something concerning Mai Enna and her aide Yuzu Citrus...

Kuuuuuuh~! I knew this was going to be cute!

*hurriedly gets back to Vena*
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-17, 13:31   Link #6533
Kyral
OC Belka Scriptor

Quote:

She totaly reminds me of Nanako in the 2. panel! Oo

Ah but yes, FlameSparkZ pics are gold as always!
I still have a long way to go...
Old 2009-04-17, 13:35   Link #6534
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Dunno, I rather enjoy the Felix/Vita spat. It's by far the most original and amusing pairing around here.
Yes, very

Unfortunately, the one advantage the Edelix relationship would have over Vitalix is quite simple: Their connection at the hi-

*is shot*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko
So if you want a scene like that, Eden would have to be ripping the Jacket of with her bare hands. Though that's not really such a bad image either.
Up close and... personal... the best style ever...

*dies from bleeding*

Old 2009-04-17, 13:37   Link #6535
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Yes, very

Unfortunately, the one advantage the Edelix relationship would have over Vitalix is quite simple: Their connection at the hi-

*is shot*

Eden:
*holsters device again* I have no idea what he was going to say, but I'm sure I wouldn't have liked it.
Old 2009-04-17, 13:39   Link #6536
JamesEdwards
ANTI-Nonsense

Send a message via AIM to JamesEdwards
Quote:
Eden doesn't use melee weapons. If she gets into melee at all, her AA rank enhanced strength is more then enough to save her from virtually any encounter.
...You know, you just jinxed yourself there, Kero-bro. Seriously, jinxed.

Instead of relying on brute force, isn't it smarter to go for a bind? Struggle Bind dissolves Barrier Jackets for pete's sake if you want that S&M ecchi-

*Is ZANKOU! ROUEIJIN'd*

"Resound O' Cry of Victory!"
Old 2009-04-17, 13:45   Link #6537
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Struggle Bind dissolves Barrier Jackets now? Dispell illusions, sure, but I can't recall it has been stated to dispel Barrier Jackets.

And besides, Eden doesn't do brawls. Note the 'if she gets into melee at all.' Eden prefers to use illusions to vanish from sight and regain the range advantage. AA-rank strength is simply what was build into her.
Old 2009-04-17, 13:46   Link #6538
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesEdwards View Post
...You know, you just jinxed yourself there, Kero-bro. Seriously, jinxed.

Instead of relying on brute force, isn't it smarter to go for a bind? Struggle Bind dissolves Barrier Jackets for pete's sake if you want that S&M ecchi-

*Is ZANKOU! ROUEIJIN'd*

"Resound O' Cry of Victory!"
*retracts his gunsword*

Karlheim: Intervention complete.

*flies away*
Old 2009-04-17, 14:00   Link #6539
JamesEdwards
ANTI-Nonsense

Send a message via AIM to JamesEdwards
Quote:
Struggle Bind dissolves Barrier Jackets now? Dispell illusions, sure, but I can't recall it has been stated to dispel Barrier Jackets.

And besides, Eden doesn't do brawls. Note the 'if she gets into melee at all.' Eden prefers to use illusions to vanish from sight and regain the range advantage. AA-rank strength is simply what was build into her.
Ohhh...I misunderstood your meaning by AA-rank strength then, unless you're changing your meaning here. Best of my knowledge, magical strength does not equate physical strength. You have to buff yourself with some kind of boost spell, unless you know how to do a form of Mana / Prana Burst, converting that stuff to reinforce your own body and so forth. The known canon Belkan knock off of the concept, I believe, can enhance physical strikes but doesn't actually augment one's strength.

As for the bind, well, it's something I read back in the day. Struggle Bind acts a magical "ground"; therefore, it has the capability to "dissolve" Barrier Jackets, which is obviously useful if you plan on tying someone up Gama/Kama Sutra style. It should prove quite discomforting or potentially arousing to both-

*Is LASER'd!*

"DENIED!"
Old 2009-04-17, 14:00   Link #6540
TheShinySword
Master of the Shiny Crack
*Author

Send a message via AIM to TheShinySword Send a message via MSN to TheShinySword
Quote:

:3 So adorable.
I would give FlameSparkZ two giant thumbs up but when I did that in the OCC I messed up .__.
TheShinySword is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hayaurion, kaonland, keroland, khrack, original content