AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hayate no Gotoku

Notices

Old 2010-06-12, 01:52   Link #6881
Mentar
Banned

Yeah ^_^;

Spoiler for chapter 276:
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-12, 05:18   Link #6882
Koroshiya_Kame_13

Too bad the cat cut it short. Hinagiku, taking the chance, once again avoids this question.
Koroshiya_Kame_13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-12, 14:35   Link #6883
Bastion_Arcion
*boot to the head*

Send a message via AIM to Bastion_Arcion Send a message via MSN to Bastion_Arcion
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
Yeah ^_^;

Spoiler for chapter 276:
Though she doesn't call herself cursed with unluck like Hayate does (did?).

Would people quit throwing my faith in humanity being intelligent a shovel?
... Apparently there are now people in existence who are unable to use a shovel.

Programming today is a race between programmers trying to create better idiot-proof programs, and the world creating better idiots.
The world is winning.. by leaps and bounds.

Body Language and Intonation can convey large amounts of information with a single word.
Bastion_Arcion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-13, 21:05   Link #6884
Strygwyr
Attention Queen killer.
*IT Support

oh wow Izumi was funny but > Hina's was so cute xD
Old 2010-06-16, 08:28   Link #6885
Bombo
TSF Fans

I just start reading this manga after S2..Best arc is athena and so sad she's won't be with hayate ...Anyway i'm looking forward for next arc and i hope athena show.
*athena Fan*
Bombo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-16, 17:47   Link #6886
aldw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bombo View Post
I just start reading this manga after S2..Best arc is athena and so sad she's won't be with hayate ...Anyway i'm looking forward for next arc and i hope athena show.
*athena Fan*
That's just a momentary thing, there's far more to go storywise so it's just the beginning (once again)...
aldw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-18, 02:16   Link #6887
Bombo
TSF Fans

yes...

Spoiler for 276:
Bombo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-20, 03:53   Link #6888
Seitsuki
Onee!

Nagi with hair down is WIN ♥

but Hina x Izumi was more win. can't get that pic of Izumi gently prising Hina's legs open out of mah head X3

Last edited by Seitsuki; 2010-06-20 at 22:44.
Seitsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-21, 09:46   Link #6889
bombyethan1000

is it just me or did hata miss drawing someone's head in the middle panel of pg 12 of ch 276?
bombyethan1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-21, 10:26   Link #6890
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombyethan1000 View Post
is it just me or did hata miss drawing someone's head in the middle panel of pg 12 of ch 276?
No, Sakuya's head is there. I'm guessing it was just a faint line, and when the page was cleaned (they aren't that crisp and white in the magazines, you know), it just got merged into the background.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-21, 21:56   Link #6891
Tom Bombadil

chapter 277 is as bland as it can be. The recent chapters has hardly any tension at all. It feels the manga has lost its momentum after the Greek arch. Oh, well.

So there are 6 empty rooms that they can rent out. I don't think all the tenants will be new characters. Any guess on who will move in with our ojou-sama?

Will anyone rent the house if they know there is a tiger on the lose?
Old 2010-06-22, 03:03   Link #6892
Mentar
Banned

Still in the transition period. I'd expect at least 4-5 more low-key chapters before a substantial arc can start.
Old 2010-06-22, 04:36   Link #6893
xellos2099

Well according to 277, Hayate say that anyone who rent the place also come with his butler service. It might be funny if Hina's sister come to rent the place and Hina go visit her sister and Hayate more often than before. Can you imagine the mayhem is Yuki live there, with her drunk most of the time?
xellos2099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-22, 07:11   Link #6894
Mentar
Banned

That's a really cute idea

(At the same time, the thought of Hayate cleaning after Yukiji's messes is somehow disturbing)
Old 2010-06-22, 09:29   Link #6895
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Bombadil View Post
chapter 277 is as bland as it can be. The recent chapters has hardly any tension at all. It feels the manga has lost its momentum after the Greek arch. Oh, well.

So there are 6 empty rooms that they can rent out. I don't think all the tenants will be new characters. Any guess on who will move in with our ojou-sama?

Will anyone rent the house if they know there is a tiger on the lose?
so basically hayate no gotoku is turning into love Hina no gotoku
Old 2010-06-22, 09:53   Link #6896
Game8910
Shanacon/Ariafag

Quote:
Originally Posted by xellos2099 View Post
Well according to 277, Hayate say that anyone who rent the place also come with his butler service. It might be funny if Hina's sister come to rent the place and Hina go visit her sister and Hayate more often than before. Can you imagine the mayhem is Yuki live there, with her drunk most of the time?
1 of them will be Luka, but Yukiji is a good idea IMO as well
Spring 2011 Impressions (part2)
Game8910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-22, 14:50   Link #6897
Bastion_Arcion
*boot to the head*

Send a message via AIM to Bastion_Arcion Send a message via MSN to Bastion_Arcion
Quote:
Originally Posted by xellos2099 View Post
That would be amusing, except for the fact that we're given hints that Hina doesn't visit her sister now, and would only have a marginal additional reason to if Hayate were part of the deal. They're both in Yukiji's class right now, and Hina is a 'concentrate on schoolwork' type of girl, so I doubt it'd add anything significant.
The trio are hinted to spend quite a bit of time with Yukiji though.

Hina might play a part in convincing Yukiji to take up residence in the apartment though. She seems like the selfless type of girl who would work to help her 'students' to live.

Shiranui plays a part in Hayate and Hina's scenes in the CDs, so he might be a bigger draw.
We'll have to see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
so basically hayate no gotoku is turning into love Hina no gotoku
That was one of the first things I thought of when I saw the apartment (when Klaus introduced it to Hayate). It kinda resembles the Hinata house, doesn't it.
But we're given hints that it's torn down and rebuilt as a tower.

Wait.. why are they cleaning it out if they're just going to tear it down?

Would people quit throwing my faith in humanity being intelligent a shovel?
... Apparently there are now people in existence who are unable to use a shovel.

Programming today is a race between programmers trying to create better idiot-proof programs, and the world creating better idiots.
The world is winning.. by leaps and bounds.

Body Language and Intonation can convey large amounts of information with a single word.
Bastion_Arcion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-22, 16:29   Link #6898
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bastion_Arcion View Post
Wait.. why are they cleaning it out if they're just going to tear it down?
Because they aren't going to tear it down. It'd cost far more than they have (2,000,000 yen, or $20,000) to build a towering apartment complex.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-22, 18:07   Link #6899
Rah
Are you a lolicon? :3

Don't they have 20mil yen? Ah, it probably doesn't matter.

I agree that Luca will probably be one of the tenants, if they won't be all just low profile money-makers (imagine batteries in a flashlight - nobody really cares about them, it's just the light that they're after, but without them it won't work, though they aren't necessary to be shown..).

Hayate is gonna get overworked if he'll offer his services to everyone. That's just absurd. Anyway, I'm probably wrong here, but I had this thought that perhaps Luca and Nagi had a bet involving Hayate, and Nagi lost.

But until we arrive at that scene...

Is it even gonna be this year? Hahaha....

As for who may be a potential tenant.....

One is possibly Luca, some have suggested Yukiji, but don't you think that she has it nicely set up at the school? She teaches there as well, and doesn't have to pay a dime! I'd exclude her...

Tama & Klaus are out of the picture, right?

Yomi Kyoubashi, the gardener girl that sends Nagi in jealous fits of rage might get an accommodation there for whatever reason. Though she isn't the personal gardener of the ex Sanzen'in estate where Nagi lived, right? I don't know much about her. I'm just thinking what would make an interesting scenario, plus we'd get to know her a little better. But I'm probably wrong here... again... ^___^

Okay, next we have....

Linn. But he can't pay for a room, right? Does he even need a place to stay? Perhaps he'll stay in a room with some other tenant? Like a haunted room, or something....

Sonia? Where does she stay anyway? Hmmm...

One room could be taken by Athena for no reason. Since Hayate is willing to provide services to all of the tenants... hahaha...

I could go through some more characters, but I'm not all that willing. I'll let Hata surprise me. The most obvious characters are probably out of the question. Hata might come up with some event where someone gets evicted, or has to move out of the house for whatever reason. Perhaps even introduce more new characters?

Eh, who knows...

It's still gonna take a long time until we know.

More importantly, is Hata going to do Ayumu's & the others birthdays? There are a lot of them coming up in the following month(s).

Hmmm...

Oh well... we'll see...
Old 2010-06-24, 12:24   Link #6900
AkasuraBoshi

can anyone tell me why the drawing of everyone looks more.... weird? the drawing has gotten worse in a way then in the middle of the story o.o. Anyway i love hayate no gotku manga its my fav . GL GETTING PEOPLE TO RENT A ROOM HAYATE
AkasuraBoshi is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, shounen