AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-10-12, 14:40   Link #21
Timeless Enigma
Tsushima Masaki

I'm not enjoying tis too much. Senna reminds me of Onodera Karen from Onegai Twins (which gives me the chills), and I'm more int othe lighthearted feel of Final Approach.
Old 2004-10-12, 14:50   Link #22
LoveOfAnime
~Lost in the Moonlight~

Send a message via MSN to LoveOfAnime Send a message via Yahoo to LoveOfAnime
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taliesin
Final Aproach = Rizlemine Wannabe

I had no trouble with the sound, you might need to update your codecs to the latest ones is all
Checked that already. But thanks for the idea. All the other shows sound fine so I will have to wait for eps 2 to see what is going on.
Old 2004-10-12, 16:13   Link #23
duckarmor

Red face Does anyone know if the opening song is availiable?

I love the opening song, but I have no idea where/how to get it... It think it might be called "Kizuna" because it showed that in the opening :/ I don't really know how songs for anime work, as in if they have to be released or something x.x If you know what the song's name is or where to get it I would appreciate it!!!
Old 2004-10-12, 18:25   Link #24
Kyolux

Send a message via MSN to Kyolux
I'd have to agree great OP. Although what the hell, I'll give episode 2-3 a shot, but how can this even be compared with Kanon? Twin incest, reminds me of Eurotrip =p. Yeah it's an ero game based anime, but I don't know, I didn't the relation brother sister in Da Capo, but this one, it's like too disgusting for me, we just see the sister over her twin brother without much details on why she would even liked him, it's just too fast paced between the two twins to feel anything close to not as sick has this is. I'll have to see if I'll change my mind or not.
Old 2004-10-12, 18:39   Link #25
duckarmor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyolux
I'd have to agree great OP. Although what the hell, I'll give episode 2-3 a shot, but how can this even be compared with Kanon? Twin incest, reminds me of Eurotrip =p. Yeah it's an ero game based anime, but I don't know, I didn't the relation brother sister in Da Capo, but this one, it's like too disgusting for me, we just see the sister over her twin brother without much details on why she would even liked him, it's just too fast paced between the two twins to feel anything close to not as sick has this is. I'll have to see if I'll change my mind or not.
:O wow I didn't know that >_>

well, my first thought was that maybe she isn't really his sister, since he can't remember anything from before the crash, and it only showed him at the site.
Old 2004-10-13, 04:09   Link #26
wraith985

Send a message via AIM to wraith985
I don't think PrincessSoft makes ero games. If they made H-games, then Lythka would love this series even more than he does :P
Old 2004-10-13, 10:31   Link #27
Kyolux

Send a message via MSN to Kyolux
What? It's not even an ero game? well that makes it worst. Anyway, to me real sister or not, they say they are twins.. I just think it must be over annoying having your sister cling onto you all the time..
Old 2004-10-13, 15:36   Link #28
g33k
Just another anime fool

Send a message via MSN to g33k
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyolux
What? It's not even an ero game? well that makes it worst. Anyway, to me real sister or not, they say they are twins.. I just think it must be over annoying having your sister cling onto you all the time..
depends on the sister :P
lol just kidding... ok.. finished dling ep 1.. and i was bored out of my mind i will give this series 2 or 3 eps more.. jsut to see the relationship between the other girl and the main char
Old 2004-10-13, 19:59   Link #29
Muir Woods
Disheartened and Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timeless Enigma
I'm not enjoying tis too much. Senna reminds me of Onodera Karen from Onegai Twins (which gives me the chills), and I'm more int othe lighthearted feel of Final Approach.
Ditto for me as well. I got around watching Final Approach and W Wish (in between cramming for university midterms. Sigh, finding less and less time to watch anime). Anyways, Final Approach's got comedy going on for it. First episode for this was pretty bland, hasn't lured my interest yet. I hope this drama picks up when that other girl in the credits shows up. And the twincest thing...well...don't know how they really see each other yet, so I'll leave it at that.
Old 2004-10-18, 17:24   Link #30
Tiamat's Disciple
Disciple of the Flames

lol i still find it funny how people jump to conclusions straight away

A kid loves and wants to protect and be with his sister, and everyone imediatly assumes incest >.<

Your all forgetting that they're alone, no other family is there. So its only natural for them not wanting to be split up. Even more so for Junna, since he has no memories other than his sister.

I dont think the story will arc that way, from what i've read up on it its going to focus more on him recovering his memories and trying to lead a normal life. Not every show involves a brother/sister love thing, just seems that way :P

I think this is going to be a more of a drama/slice of life anime, slow paced with a bit of comedy thrown in now and then. The kind i love

Personally, i loved this show, and i rewatched it earlier and i like it more than Final Aproach, im eagerly awaiting the second episode since ive nothing better to do all day other than watch anime :P

**goes back to staring at the torrent list waiting for it to mysteriously appear on the list**
Old 2004-10-18, 17:43   Link #31
sarcasteak
WAHA~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taliesin
lol i still find it funny how people jump to conclusions straight away
Americans are all about image and first impression! XD
Old 2004-10-18, 18:37   Link #32
Greenish Growth

After hearing what the W Wish game dealt with, it made me more interested in seeing how the anime story turns out. The story sounds kinda trippy. I'm not sure if I will end up liking this anime much, but I want to stick it out all the way through so I can figure out the mystery of it all.

Last edited by Greenish Growth; 2004-10-20 at 17:39.
Old 2004-10-20, 14:25   Link #33
Tiamat's Disciple
Disciple of the Flames

Episode 2 is out, and its great as was expected

My only complaint on this show is the time, it would of been better made as a 20 odd minute show rather than 12 minutes. Hopefully there'll be an OVA (like Wind) or something to expand on things.

I've a few sneaky suspisions on where this is going to go, since it seems to be following a similar story to an old anime i saw a few years ago. Should prove interesting to see.

Oh, and in Da Capo they weren't brother and sister by blood, but by adoption. She was taken in by his parents and raised as a daughter/sister. So technically their relationship is fine. I met a guy when i was back in uni who was dating his adopted sister, i even went to their wedding.

Also in the orient its not unusual for cousins and such to marry. Personally, if its love run with it and sod the world :P
Old 2004-10-20, 15:22   Link #34
LytHka
Banned

I'm not really sure if it's incest we're talking about. For all we know Junna lost his memory and doesn't have any clue about his past. Maybe Senna just kind of blended in and became his sister. That's at least my opinion.

Oh, for those that still don't know whether to keep on going with this series, the story gets underway in episode 03.
Old 2004-10-20, 21:56   Link #35
fairx
I'mdafootfuckin'masta!

uishihihihi....
ep2 out and my fav seiyuu Kaneda Tomoko as Fujie Sana..

I'm in Raspberry Heaven rite now, Hai Sarabai!!
Old 2004-10-21, 15:31   Link #36
Mr. Shabaz
Lazy Member

Send a message via AIM to Mr. Shabaz
Watched ep 2... still boring. There was one small scene were I laughed a small amount.
Spoiler:
Other than that, Senna is scary. She freaks out every single time Junna is being friendly in any way with someone else.
Spoiler:
I agree the opening theme may be the best part of the show so far. Unfortunately, the mood of the show is completely different from the mood of the song. At least thats my perspective.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LytHka
I'm not really sure if it's incest we're talking about. For all we know Junna lost his memory and doesn't have any clue about his past. Maybe Senna just kind of blended in and became his sister. That's at least my opinion.

Oh, for those that still don't know whether to keep on going with this series, the story gets underway in episode 03.
Well, I'm gonna take your word for it and give it one more shot. Otherwise I'm just not sure I wanna spend anymore time with it.
Old 2004-10-24, 21:18   Link #37
daft27
Aim High, Fall Short

Send a message via AIM to daft27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timeless Enigma
The reason why Senna might remind you of Karen is because the voice actor for Senna and Karen is the same person, Shimizu Ai.

See here:
http://www.animenfo.com/animeseiyuu,...himizu_ai.html
Old 2004-10-24, 22:50   Link #38
Timeless Enigma
Tsushima Masaki

The voice may be a part of it, but Senna also fits into the mold of the clingy and jealous sister who could arguably be in love with him...

Spoiler for Onegai Twins:

Maybe it's just me. I never liked the sister characters who were either very possessive of their brother, loved their brother in a non-familial fashion, or were bitches to their brothers (if I felt the brother didn't deserve the treatment) (I guess that puts a lot of girls on my dislike list... )

That's kind of why I disliked D.C. ~Da Capo~'s Nemu and Sakura... and ended up disliking the show.

Anyway... I'm only really watching this show out of obligation to complete my "Princess Hour." From episode 1 though, I realized that Final Approach is superior in my view. I think W Wish will try to take itself too seriously in the end and fail. I'm not giving up on it though, I'll keep watching.
Old 2004-10-25, 18:58   Link #39
Tiamat's Disciple
Disciple of the Flames

hmmm anyone else noticed this?

I was just rewatching this while working, and noticed something. I've replayed it a few times now, getting really close up :P

I'm putting this in a spoiler just in case

Spoiler:

Either way there's something definatly fishy going on here, i cant wait to find out if any of my thoughts are right (bar the second one hehehe)

And yes, the opening and closing music is amazing. I rewatch it just to hear the music :P
Old 2004-10-25, 19:13   Link #40
daft27
Aim High, Fall Short

Send a message via AIM to daft27
Hm.. very interesting theories Taliesin. If any of them are correct, it'll make for a good series. Now I can't wait to see what happens. Will it be theories 1-4 or none of the above? Sa na...
Closed Thread