Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-04-19, 04:01   Link #861
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrowKenobi View Post
I've got to remind everyone that the waifu antics, while amusing at times, is off-topic. Please keep it to a minimum (AND TASTEFUL) else more posts are going to be deleted.

Thank you.
I'd like to remind everyone that not even I am exempted of this *cough* despite getting away with it all the time *cough*

What? I've been the victim of NTR one too many times nowadays

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Well, he could come back to the original world and suddenly have a tsundere classmate who is addicted to eclairs.

Or a dog-loving pink-haired girl-next-door who licks him instead of kissing him every morning, and has a little sister who goes for enka classes and is addicted to whey cheese.
Hey wait a minute, that sounds like a multi-verse but a hilarious memory jump-start none the less. Oh wait, the most easiest way for him to remotely remember anything from the dog world would be if he ever holds the stick again. Someone needs to end his gymnastic career immediately...

Or there's that other part, where he was sent back to his world with the ring still on his finger I have a feeling this is going to go like Hyakka Ryoran where despite the simple main story, they expertly put only 1 important story element per episode
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-19, 05:33   Link #862
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
Oh wait, the most easiest way for him to remotely remember anything from the dog world would be if he ever holds the stick again.
Not just any stick. His Magic Stick.

... what?

*RUNS*

Also, something from pixiv...

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-19, 05:53   Link #863
Taufiq91

Guys, what do you think will happen if Shinku got transported to Hellywood from Now, then here & There instead of Biscotti?
Old 2011-04-19, 06:08   Link #864
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taufiq91 View Post
Guys, what do you think will happen if Shinku got transported to Hellywood from Now, then here & There instead of Biscotti?
An exercise in futility.

Though it reminds me of the Prototype/ZnT xover that seems to have gotten people raving.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post

Aaah... How simple... Though i guess not everyone can be Tolkien.
Old 2011-04-19, 06:21   Link #865
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
Aaah... How simple... Though i guess not everyone can be Tolkien.
It actually really is simple. You just have normal numbers (be at a angle or rotated 180 degrees) and some extra decoration.
Old 2011-04-19, 07:07   Link #866
mangatron

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Not just any stick. His Magic Stick.

... what?

*RUNS*
*stops LoweGear with a taser*

For all we know he could be... you know

So he might not be able to... you know

Why the heck are we talking about his wang?!?!??

Quote:

Hmm. Too bad we can't type in that font. But writing it.... hehehe another item for code talk usage
Old 2011-04-19, 07:15   Link #867
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

heh only one slightly yuri fanart of leon and mill so far.. nothin to be worried

Last edited by Kyero Fox; 2011-04-19 at 08:48.
Kyero Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-19, 08:09   Link #868
Midonin
Last Engage

I'm not seeing what part of that is immature. Or what prompted you to bring it up.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-19, 08:47   Link #869
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midonin View Post
I'm not seeing what part of that is immature. Or what prompted you to bring it up.
Eh..early in the morrnin, bad mood .. actually going to delete it now and I ment the emo part is immature.
Old 2011-04-19, 11:36   Link #870
dragon132004

After watching episode 3.. Dog Days started to make all sense with the protection areas for the countries and how they are not sustaining any fatal injuries or any deaths. And now with explanation in episode 3 I found that plot interesting as I remember how many guys kept saying it's ridiculous that both sides have no causalities despite they are using real weapons and other magic spell attacks... So in the end with the anime progressing in it's story it's making me enjoying watching it more
dragon132004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-19, 13:34   Link #871
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
When I mean love, I mean to the extent of wanting to kidnap and take it home.

But the way Nana-chan reacts, it is like.....she wants to take Ricotta home and turn it into her hug toy.

After this episode, I more or less understand the motivation behind her desire to kidnap Ricotta and bring her home...
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-19, 13:47   Link #872
Deconstructor
Crossdressing Menmatic

It may be hard to believe, but I only now just watched episode 3.

I just had my fill of Nana Mizuki from Heartcatch. Was not expecting seconds.

They have VIP kidnapping rules in the international treaty... why would a good-hearted nation like Biscotti agree to something so despicable?
Deconstructor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-19, 16:52   Link #873
kagato3

Because to the kidnapee it's like a forced slumber party?Mmmm.... forced slumber party
I mean their wars are little more then game shows the level of double dare and American gladiators and so far the biggest threat was she would miss the concert. Surely this is despicablely evil. it is and stop calling me Sheirly
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-19, 19:06   Link #874
mangatron

Heh. Call me tired, but I don't seem to recall the terms of the kidnapping (if they ever mentioned it at all). What I mean is, were there conditions, aside from the obvious part where she can miss the concert, like kidnapping such a high level executive, do they get to keep her if Sink loses? or if Sink wins, what does he get aside from the usual paycheck? Maybe that will be known next ep, but I have to wonder what the bad guys get out of it if they win, aside from bragging rights

For that matter, considering it's a part of the game, why don't each other engage in VIP kidnappings more often, seeing as how easy it is to access said VIP but, I wouldn't be surprised if there's a clause stating "one kidnapping per year" somewhere in the rules
Old 2011-04-19, 19:16   Link #875
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Non... lethal... kidnapping? Dognapping? Or just napping, since its a forced slumber party?

No wait, its called WAIFU-CLAIMING!!
Old 2011-04-19, 19:18   Link #876
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
Non... lethal... kidnapping? Dognapping? Or just napping, since its a forced slumber party?

No wait, its called WAIFU-CLAIMING!!
that would be pretty scary if that was "actually" the case... Wait... It happens everywhere though..
Old 2011-04-19, 19:19   Link #877
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
that would be pretty scary if that was "actually" the case...
*sees Eclatron, Saintess and Dahak kidnap Eclair*

*ends up in a 3 way fight*

This is why the tactic is legalized... There may be more than 1 attacker, and suddenly, Champion TV for everyone.

So yes, the kidnapping technically is Capture the Flag, or as Duke Nukem puts it better, Capture the Babe.
Old 2011-04-19, 20:22   Link #878
RX-78GP04G Gerbera
Whoosh!

Send a message via AIM to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via MSN to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via Yahoo to RX-78GP04G Gerbera

I'm just glad that this didn't turn out like some alternate Zero no Tsukaima story, lol. Ordinary boy summoned who can't really do anything himself, but is either imbued with some power or already has some "hidden" power of his own and happens to help the protagonist(s) save the world from some big danger.

Now the boy can actually do something that PERFECTLY fits in with the "war" going on thus making him EXTREMELY useful, lol.
RX-78GP04G Gerbera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-19, 21:19   Link #879
Deconstructor
Crossdressing Menmatic

Still, the agreement seems a little unfair. You see, Galette won't ever have the problem of a VIP kidnapping... unless the kidnappers want to stain Leonmichelle's axe with their own blood.
Deconstructor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-19, 21:34   Link #880
dragon132004

Quote:
Originally Posted by RX-78GP04G Gerbera View Post
I'm just glad that this didn't turn out like some alternate Zero no Tsukaima story, lol. Ordinary boy summoned who can't really do anything himself, but is either imbued with some power or already has some "hidden" power of his own and happens to help the protagonist(s) save the world from some big danger.

Now the boy can actually do something that PERFECTLY fits in with the "war" going on thus making him EXTREMELY useful, lol.
You got that right .. count me in.
By the way I just don't get why many fans keeping on comparing this show to Zero no Tsukaima, simply because of the fact that we have a main character being summoned to a different world??!!! If we were to look back beyond Zero no Tsukaima, we'll see many shows that have characters being summoned to alternative worlds... From the ones I remember, Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari, Amatsuki, El Hazard Series, Dual! Parallel Trouble Adventures, Rean no Tsubasa, Aura Battler Dunbine, Byston Well Monogatari: Garzey no Tsubasa... etc. many more shows has similar setting and that didn't affect it's quality at all, in fact it helped them to be a remarkable good works that one can remember them and have fun watching them again.

So I don't know, may be because they haven't watched these shows or similar ones that's why I think the anime fans out there should widen their anime base and not limited theirs only to the recent shows.

Last edited by dragon132004; 2011-04-19 at 22:08.
dragon132004 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ecchi, fantasy, harem, shonen