Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-05-14, 22:25   Link #281
dragonkite
The Uber Nuder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erroll
Yay! Ep. 4 is out! Cheers for Animeone. ^_^ Still have no idea what Gwendal was doing with his hand gestures, though. I'd think he did some kind of spell which was why all the rest of them partically tackled Yuuri to keep Yuuri from touching him.

Spoiler:

OK, I'm guessing some sort of spell too and yes...I did think they were girls...
Old 2004-05-15, 01:29   Link #282
Karala

I thought they were goign to be guys... I mean, this show is about the shounen-ai... which translates to... incredible gayness hehe
Old 2004-05-15, 01:57   Link #283
Secca
nya`
*Artist

ROFL the preview so far has always been misleading.

I tought they were girls on the preview too.

Spoiler for episode 4:

Episode 4 is great, I really enjoy this one. Specially the flashback, Yuuri as a baby is so adorable. >_<

Last edited by Secca; 2004-05-15 at 03:05.
Old 2004-05-15, 08:21   Link #284
cindialai
Tsukimori

Send a message via MSN to cindialai
i forgot, what there a part when Yuri ask where his brother was??? is it older or younger brother.. nevermind he has an older one... i wonder is he as blockheaded as Yuri..

Last edited by cindialai; 2004-05-15 at 09:38. Reason: found the answer
Old 2004-05-15, 14:55   Link #285
Karala

I'm wondering if Gwendal was just nervous because he knew the that maid person was near by about to make him try one of her new inventions...

Whatever it was, I'm confused either way.
Old 2004-05-15, 15:55   Link #286
Secca
nya`
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindialai
i forgot, what there a part when Yuri ask where his brother was??? is it older or younger brother.. nevermind he has an older one... i wonder is he as blockheaded as Yuri..
Yeah I want to know what his brother looks like too, maybe he has long a hair, that would be splendid. ^^
Old 2004-05-15, 17:41   Link #287
dragonkite
The Uber Nuder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karala
I'm wondering if Gwendal was just nervous because he knew the that maid person was near by about to make him try one of her new inventions...

Whatever it was, I'm confused either way.
Hmmm...didn't think of that. Maybe you're right and that's his nervous twitch/habit. I hope they'll clear it up in future episodes.

Here's another question...

Spoiler:

So Gwendal takes after his mother and prefers men....but I thought he was straight...then again his best friend is a red-head with weird taste in clothing...Wil and Grace anyone?
Old 2004-05-15, 18:03   Link #288
Secca
nya`
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonkite
Here's another question...

Spoiler:

So Gwendal takes after his mother and prefers men....but I thought he was straight...then again his best friend is a red-head with weird taste in clothing...Wil and Grace anyone?
LMAO now that mention it, that is kinda disturbing that place is belong to Gwendal in the first place. And I tought he was straight too. ^^
Old 2004-05-15, 20:34   Link #289
dragonkite
The Uber Nuder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karala
haha, I was just very confused with that scene, what was going on?! I was too confused to think it was funny...
From my Japanese (which is really bad) in that scene Gwendal says

Spoiler:

Again, my Jap is very limited so I may have it wrong...I'll know when that episode gets fansubbed ^_^

But one thing is for sure, dear Gwen is an animal lover.
Old 2004-05-16, 13:23   Link #290
Karala

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonkite
From my Japanese (which is really bad) in that scene Gwendal says

Spoiler:

Again, my Jap is very limited so I may have it wrong...I'll know when that episode gets fansubbed ^_^

But one thing is for sure, dear Gwen is an animal lover.
Thank you for the information, it helps me understand what was going on way better in that scene

Now, as for episode 7 goes... Buwahahaha......

Spoiler:

Actually, on one of those Japanese sites I found an illistration:

Spoiler:

So I'm guessing that's the part episode 8 will be taking place in...
Old 2004-05-16, 22:47   Link #291
cindialai
Tsukimori

does time stand still on earth when Yuri goes to the other world?? like the time when you was crowned king but then he got sucked back to earth.. murata ken was helping him up in the washroom.. but days already gone by in the other world..
Old 2004-05-16, 23:23   Link #292
Wadjet
Join the Yggdra Union

I love this show it is soooo funny. omg. does anyone else want yuuri and wolf to get together? I mean i am a totally heterosexual guy and all but man, they just seem like a perfect match to me. Is it just me or is this show having a negative effect on me?
Old 2004-05-17, 01:17   Link #293
Karala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wadjet
I love this show it is soooo funny. omg. does anyone else want yuuri and wolf to get together? I mean i am a totally heterosexual guy and all but man, they just seem like a perfect match to me. Is it just me or is this show having a negative effect on me?
LMAO! Well I don't think it's necessarily a negative affect just because you think they are a cute couple... because, they really are! I'm sure most people who watch the series like them as a couple ^__^ I want them to to be together too!
BTW, is your s/n cuz of that petpet on Neopets? hehe

And it does appear that time doesn't pass on Earth when Yuuri's in the other world, it's been many days (or weeks) since he was last on Earth, but when he goes back it's just a few minutes later...
Old 2004-05-17, 01:26   Link #294
hunterx
ore wa kanpeki da

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wadjet
yea man, I feel the same way. They do look good together
Old 2004-05-17, 08:10   Link #295
PinkSpider
先輩

Send a message via ICQ to PinkSpider Send a message via MSN to PinkSpider
I have totally fallen in love with this anime!!! I tried to watch the raws version from episode 5-7, and I manage to understand a little bit. (with the help of some good episode summaries) Really funny! The relationship between wolfram and yuuri just keeps on progressing! I really love such animes.
Old 2004-05-17, 14:06   Link #296
Gaze

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkSpider
I have totally fallen in love with this anime!!! I tried to watch the raws version from episode 5-7, and I manage to understand a little bit. (with the help of some good episode summaries) Really funny! The relationship between wolfram and yuuri just keeps on progressing! I really love such animes.
Yeah, I don't usually download raws as watching something and only half-understanding what's going on is very frustrating, I couldn't resist with this anime. Especially if it really is only going to be up to 10 episodes.
Anyways, I noticed that since they are making more parallels between the two worlds, does anyone else think Murata Ken reminds you of Volf?
Old 2004-05-17, 14:47   Link #297
cindialai
Tsukimori

this anime is a classic even watching the raws that i don't understand cracks me up..
keep up the good and hard work you fansubbing groups
Old 2004-05-17, 15:09   Link #298
CaLBeaR
医者

Well, the title initially didn't catch my attention. I'm glad I gave it a try. I was hooked after 1st episode.

Wolfram and Yuuri ALL THE WAY!!!!!
Old 2004-05-17, 16:59   Link #299
liegenschonheit
Perfectly Sane Fangirl

Aww, maybe it's just me, but I really want Yuuri to end up with Conrad.
Old 2004-05-17, 21:58   Link #300
cindialai
Tsukimori

Quote:
Originally Posted by partykidjanny
I'm totally rooting for Yuuri & Wolf. <3 Conrad seems more like an older brother than a potential lover/partner for Yuuri to me.
you're right, if Yuri have a relationship with conrad it's like having a relationship with the person who named you... that's like having a relationship with your father or something like that..

Wolfram on the other hand.. Yuri is about the same age as him.. but i seriously doubt it that anything would happen though.. Yuri is straight so far..