Notices

Old 2009-06-29, 02:08   Link #20481
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by yvj View Post
Sigh

Too bad I did like you sincerely.

Lmao it is very interesting how these things turn out. This turn of events came with a twist but the punchline was spectacular.

I won't be reporting you though
I appreciate that. And I'd just like to apologize to everyone who expected better of me. I'd especially like to apologize to Kid Ying, who I'll miss talking with on the visitor message board.

...I'm going to miss you all.

Last edited by Nobodyman9; 2009-06-29 at 04:06.
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-29, 02:17   Link #20482
azul120

I guess I'm a little late in saying this, but you are taking the Kallen love here a little too seriously. I mean, it's been handled pretty objectively I'd say. On the fan dumb scale of 1 to 10, this thread ranks about a 2 or 3 tops. And there are a lot of 10s out there in the Code Geass fanverse in every direction you can think of due to the show's Broken Base. So this thread should be amongst the least of your worries, even if you don't care for Kallen near that much.
azul120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-29, 02:21   Link #20483
yvj
U Mad?

Funny enough I've seen this before. In another fandom. Somebody just completely breaks down. Personally I've had it up to here with the Uchi fandom in Naruto.

Perfect world Nobody can say what he wants and he won't get banned. I don't want to see him get banned because I believe he should express himself. I'm aware its against the rules and he's being a massive cry baby. And he's being more than a tad hypocritical in the grand scheme of things.

But he might know that, maybe he's got personal problems going on right now. But hey what are you going to do.

I don't agree with his view. And I guess I should be offended but I find it pretty funny but eh.... Plus I hate Sharigan Hax Sasuke fans.
Old 2009-06-29, 02:21   Link #20484
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobodyman9 View Post
I appreciate that. And I'd just like to apologize to everyone who expected better of me. I'd especially like to apologize to Kid Ying, who I'll miss talking with on the visitor message board.

But I'm not going to take it back. I suppose I held it in for too long, but my breaking point has finally been breached. I can no longer stay silent, whether I'm being irrational or not. I can't help the way I feel.

So I'll say this, and this goes out to everybody. Your Kallen worship truly disgusts me. I don't have a problem with Kallen, but your asinine chatter and sick obsession with her is nothing short of revolting. So I beseech thee, shut the fuck up. Everyone just shut the fuck up about Kallen. Shut right the fuck up and fuck off.

...I'm going to miss you all.
Come on, are you going to let down Shirlulu fans ? You are their voice, and actually, you are even able to be in friendly terms with Kalulu fans, which is...kind of awesome for a non kalulu fan.

I think my psychology studies just gave me an answer about your behavior. You hate this Kallen workshipping cause you CANNOT disagree with it.
And as a Shirley fan you hate that. You would love to be able to do the same with Shirley fans but alas, Kalulu fans are the epitome of parties and fun (Just look at this post from Yvj for the 1000 pages party...) and because of that, you turn into a butthurt (no offense, right ? ) fan.

This or with their convo, they made you finally realize you love Kallen more than you love Shirley and you want to be banned before betraying yourself.

I'm more convinced by the second one...

(Seriously now (if you are really serious), hate us as much as you can but don't be banned, that would be bakashi. Join the Shirlulu fanclub on LJ, do whatever you want, but dont be fired from there cause you don't like how Kallen's fans are talking about Kallen in her own thread.
This isn't you)

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-29, 02:24   Link #20485
SonOfHeaven
Metal Gear!?

Members just like to discuss what they want to and have fun doing it. For example, we all know there are many Lelouch, C.C and Suzaku fans out there who view the forum. And their character discussion topic tend to stay low on topics/debates. Even when I was an guest on this forum. The Kallen thread had alot of debates for whatever reason more than the other character threads and continued after the show ended. In my eyes, I just see members enjoying themselves and I don't think anything is wrong with that.

Speaking for myself, if anyone says anything very interesting in any thread. I'll respond to it. Just that no one really posts alot in the other character threads anymore.
Old 2009-06-29, 02:49   Link #20486
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Quote:
...long list of things that i just dont get coming from Nobodyman9.
what happened ?
when did this happen ?
Old 2009-06-29, 02:54   Link #20487
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
Come on, are you going to let down Shirlulu fans ? You are their voice, and actually, you are even able to be in friendly terms with Kalulu fans, which is...kind of awesome for a non kalulu fan.
What Shirlulu fans? I'm practically the only one left. Oh sure, there are others out there, somewhere, but not on this forum. And perhaps someday another devoted Shirlulu fan will come to take my place. Hopefully one more sane and intelligent.

Quote:
I think my psychology studies just gave me an answer about your behavior. You hate this Kallen workshipping cause you CANNOT disagree with it.
And as a Shirley fan you hate that. You would love to be able to do the same with Shirley fans but alas, Kalulu fans are the epitome of parties and fun (Just look at this post from Yvj for the 1000 pages party...) and because of that, you turn into a butthurt (no offense, right ? ) fan.
This is probably pretty close to the truth.

Quote:
This or with their convo, they made you finally realize you love Kallen more than you love Shirley and you want to be banned before betraying yourself.

I'm more convinced by the second one...
You couldn't be farther from the truth if you tried. Maybe I don't know exactly why I'm doing this, or why your Kallen love upsets me so much, but I know that Shirley comes first and foremost in my heart. Always.

Quote:

(Seriously now (if you are really serious), hate us as much as you can but don't be banned, that would be bakashi. Join the Shirlulu fanclub on LJ, do whatever you want, but dont be fired from there cause you don't like how Kallen's fans are talking about Kallen in her own thread.
This isn't you)
And what would I do if I were not banned? Do what I've always been doing? Try to have decent conversation and hope to have the occassional Shirley-related conversation, and then once you all start going crazy over Kallen I'll just bottle it up until I explode again. No. I think this is it for me. But I at least can go out in one final blaze of fury.
Old 2009-06-29, 02:58   Link #20488
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Quote:
And what would I do if I were not banned? Do what I've always been doing? Try to have decent conversation and hope to have the occassional Shirley-related conversation, and then once you all start going crazy over Kallen I'll just bottle it up until I explode again. No. I think this is it for me. But I at least can go out in one final blaze of fury.
getting banned means no more access to ANY of the animesuki forums
instead of trying to commit suicide by Mod
why not just go to the other show threads and start posting there
plenty of other good shows around, why miss out
Old 2009-06-29, 03:00   Link #20489
yvj
U Mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
Good point there. No need to screw yourself out of all the forums
Old 2009-06-29, 03:01   Link #20490
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
No point. I came to these forums for Code Geass and Code Geass only. I occassionally post in the Naruto forums, but not enough to warrant me staying just for that. I know EXACTLY what being banned means, and I know EXACTLY what's going to happen to me.

Well, it won't too much longer before the mods come to put me to rest. But don't worry, I'll still watch you all from afar.
Old 2009-06-29, 03:03   Link #20491
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Quote:
No point. I came to these forums for Code Geass and Code Geass only. I occassionally post in the Naruto forums, but not enough to warrant me staying just for that. I know EXACTLY what being banned means, and I know EXACTLY what's going to happen to me.

Well, it won't too much longer before the mods come to put me to rest. But don't worry, I'll still watch you all from afar.
but you can CHOOSE to be active in any other forum
arent there any other shows you like ?
haruhi, gundam, hayate, alchemist ?
Old 2009-06-29, 03:12   Link #20492
yvj
U Mad?

This thread needs a distraction. Ladies and gentleman Mr. Conway Twitty!

Old 2009-06-29, 03:16   Link #20493
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

here is a really nice picture of the guren i found - *draws attention away*
Old 2009-06-29, 03:18   Link #20494
yvj
U Mad?

Quote:

here is a really nice picture of the guren i found
Holy Crap that's awesome
Old 2009-06-29, 03:18   Link #20495
SonOfHeaven
Metal Gear!?

@Blade

That looks great.
Old 2009-06-29, 03:18   Link #20496
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

thank you (did it work )
Old 2009-06-29, 03:21   Link #20497
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
but you can CHOOSE to be active in any other forum
arent there any other shows you like ?
haruhi, gundam, hayate, alchemist ?
Yes, but for some reason I just don't have the desire. Anyway, I belong to another where I can adequately discuss other anime if I so wish.

*sigh* Now that we're here, I look back and I wonder how it all led up to this. I suppose most of it is just my own sociopathic tendencies, but I guess it all just comes down to envy. Know this, despite that I may have how much you gloat about Kallen, I am envious of your position. Not only that you have an active close-knit circle of friends that share the same ship as you, but also of how your favored character turned out.

Make no mistake, Shirley is my favorite, and she always will be when it comes to Code Geass. But she didn't have Kallen's sexy looks, or combat or piloting skills, or a large amount of screentime. She didn't even live to the end of the series. And of course she didn't get close-to-canon development that Kallen did. Was it so much to ask that this poor girl could at least have her feelings reciprocated. Did all the glory and love really have to go to that skank? (remember, I'm in the process of being banned here)

But I'll tell you this. Regardless of what you think, or the CG staff thinks, or even what Lelouch thinks, I will always remember Shirley. Whenever I think of Code Geass I'm always going to remember her. I'm going to remember that girl as she lay bleeding to death on the floor. This poor innocent girl taken down in her prime, and all she ever wanted was to love and help the man she cared for so dearly. Truly an angel. A goddess.

EDIT: And yes, beautiful pic blade. Always beautiful. Always the best. Always better.
Old 2009-06-29, 03:26   Link #20498
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

clearly you still enjoy discussing
why intentionally deny yourself that
everyone gets days when they feel like telling everyone around to F--- off
but throwing out the baby with the bath water over something like that is not the right way about it

you COULD just not post for a few days if you dont feel like it
or, like i said, choose some other show and post there for a while
even if you dont have a show you like right NOW, that could easily change

edit:
cut it out with the inferiority complex
bonzo (our resident artist) just posted a picture a while back of sheirly as a pilot of a vincent
did you like it ?
ask him for more of it (he's a nice guy)
dont wait around for others, carpe diem (which, of course, required for you to still be around)
Old 2009-06-29, 03:26   Link #20499
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Another emo for the Black Parade....you won't be missed. I don't think anyone has a problem with you liking SxL, but if you're intentionally trying to be a flamer, don't cry when you get what comes with it. Most people respect other shippers. I'm a C.C. fan but I also like Kallen very much as a character and I also liked Shirley.

Nice to know you're gone, Nobodyman9. Grow a mustache and harden the fark up.
Old 2009-06-29, 03:29   Link #20500
yvj
U Mad?

Quote:
thank you (did it work )
That almost made me want a CG movie in that style.

But then I came to my senses.

Quote:
clearly you still enjoy discussing
why intentionally deny yourself that
everyone gets days when they feel like telling everyone around to F--- off
but throwing out the baby with the bath water over something like that is not the right way about it

you COULD just not post for a few days if you dont feel like it
or, like i said, choose some other show and post there for a while
even if you dont have a show you like right NOW, that could easily change
Cosigning with this! Take some time off. Hell we should all take some time off really. We spend too long here. Its nuts really, being an otaku.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Sinner View Post
Another emo for the Black Parade....you won't be missed. I don't think anyone has a problem with you liking SxL, but if you're intentionally trying to be a flamer, don't cry when you get what comes with it. Most people respect other shippers. I'm a C.C. fan but I also like Kallen very much as a character and I also liked Shirley.

Nice to know you're gone, Nobodyman9. Grow a mustache and harden the fark up.
Damn Last Sinner you are cruel. But I can't deny my broken soul and twisted sense of humor.

I laughed God help me I laughed.