AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Amagami SS

Notices

View Poll Results: Pick ONE favourite Heroine, and ONE favourite Story Arc (rank the rest in your post)
Heroine: Haruka 71 32.87%
Heroine: Kaoru 40 18.52%
Heroine: Sae 6 2.78%
Heroine: Ai 57 26.39%
Heroine: Rihoko 13 6.02%
Heroine: Tsukasa 71 32.87%
Story Arc: Haruka 48 22.22%
Story Arc: Kaoru 20 9.26%
Story Arc: Sae 10 4.63%
Story Arc: Ai 35 16.20%
Story Arc: Rihoko 7 3.24%
Story Arc: Tsukasa 122 56.48%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 216. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2010-12-17, 15:02   Link #21
Kusa-San
I'll end it before April.

Ok here is my top :

1. Tsukasa/Kaoru
2. Ai
3. Haruka
4. Sae
5. Rihoko

Arc :

1. Tsukasa
2. Kaoru
3. Haruka/Ai
4. Rihoko
5. Sae

I can't choose between Tsukasa and Kaoru. Tsukusa is the most intresting one but Kaoru has sexy hair and a great personnality. Ai is a close second. I love her personnality and her design....Ok the truth is I like them all and it's really hard to choose between them ....
Old 2010-12-17, 16:49   Link #22
Zeroryoko1974

Send a message via AIM to Zeroryoko1974 Send a message via Yahoo to Zeroryoko1974
Fave Girls
1. Rihoko
2. Miya
3. Sae
4. Kaoru
5. Ai
Arc
1. Tsukasa
2. Ai
3. Sae
4. Kaoru
5. Haruka
Old 2010-12-17, 17:01   Link #23
Midnight Bliss
Radiant as the sun;
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Midnight Bliss
Favorite heroines and arcs:
1.Tsukasa
2. Ai
3. Sae
4. Rihoko
5. Haruka
6. Kaoru

Tsukasa is my waifu, I just loved her from the very beginning and just I love everything about. I loved her just a bit more than Ai, but I also loved Ai.

Even though fanservice was like a big part of her arc, I loved Sae. I just loved her shy personality and her chemistry with Junichi was just really good. I really like her.

Haruka has annoyed me lately because she has to steal the spotlight in every episode when her arc has been far over, which I don't like. She's too eccentric for me, and her arc wasn't as good for me as other people apparently, especially since I found no chemistry between her and Junichi whatsoever. I think she's the prettiest Amagami heroine.

Kaoru was boring for me, both in terms of arc and heroine. I wasn't one for her sexhair, she's alright. Her arc was the least interesting for me. I don't dislike her, but I don't really like her.

As for Rihoko, I think her arc was meant to be realistic. She was such an enjoyable heroine, I love her personality and looks, just her arc was really badly paced, and too much Miya for me, even if there wasn't that much. Her arc consisted of her going on a diet she never went on, but I loved her personality and her as a character.

Yeeah.
Old 2010-12-17, 18:14   Link #24
Used Can

Heroines:
1. Ai
2. Tsukasa
3. Haruka
4. Rihoko
5. Kaoru
6. Sae

Arcs:
1. Tsukasa
2. Haruka
3. Ai
4. Sae
5. Rihoko
6. Kaoru
Old 2010-12-17, 20:08   Link #25
Haru~
My Lovely Bunny Chie

Damn I clicked the wrong arc in the poll. Anyways, here are my top.
Herione:
1. Ayatsuji Tsukasa -- I was already ranking her in Top 3 in early parts (Haruka arc and Kaoru's), and she didn't disappoint me when her arc came. She is very much fun and I was right that there is a mysterious part of her when she was introduced in episode one. All her personalities, all her hair change and all her combos, I'm completely fallen in love with her.
2. Tanamichi Kaoru -- All her biting, her crazy sex hair, her wrestling and a TRUE ANEKI. But it's really about her maid outfit that makes her more sexy. (TRUE ANEKI, to me it means, opposite of TRUE BRO -- Umehara).
3. Nanasaki Ai -- She's a lovely girl, very much the cold- look makes it more great. And swimsuit is a win. And she's a true family girl, spending Christmas with them and taking care of her brother.
4. Morishima Haruka -- the fan-service girl. And her attitude where she's an easy-going and fun girl. And maybe in real life, a very attractive. I think she's very kinky too.
5. Nakata Sae -- she's a good girl. But the problem is, she's too shy and too submissive.
6. Sakurai Rihoko -- She's okay. She's a childhood friend, and good personality, but if she doesn't cut down in her food, we will never see an alternative arc about her ever. ~jokes.

Arcs:
1. Tsukasa -- well, best story, best character development, best romance. I don't need to say anymore.
2. Morishima Haruka -- I actually think Junichi's character influenced me to like this arc. His sexual fetishes, and Haruka's easy-going attitude makes it a very fun and enjoyable. And it has Hibiki.
3.Nanasaki Ai -- Her problems in swimming, more Hibiki, and fan-service.
4. Tanamichi Kaoru -- Her arc should be about her progress to Junichi, and the mother betrayal thing is not necessary I think. Though the stomach kissing is still in my mind.
5.Nakata Sae -- I actually think the whole "Kyoukan" thing is stupid. Though, there's more Miya and Miya and Miya.
6.Sakurai Rihoko -- boring and didn't live up to my expectations. Not only that she gets friendzoned. Where's the waking you up bed scene? And why does Rihoko gets fat every damn episode?

Want to clear that, I wrong- clicked my choice in favorite arc. MY CHOICE SHOULD BE TSUKASA.
Old 2010-12-17, 23:46   Link #26
justinstrife

Send a message via AIM to justinstrife
I gotta give it up for Sexy Hair Kaoru Heroine wise.

Story wise, Tsukasa was the best one done.
Old 2010-12-18, 00:08   Link #27
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Herione:
1. Tsukasa
2. Haruka
2. Sae
4. Ai
5. Rihoko
6. Kaoru

Arcs:
1. Tsukasa
2. Sae
3. Haruka
4. Ai
5. Kaoru
6. Rihoko

I'll edit in reasons/thoughts and such later when I am not lazy .
MAL
Old 2010-12-18, 01:24   Link #28
Greenish Growth

Favorite Heroine:

1. Kaoru
2. Tsukasa
3. Ai
4. Sae
5. Haruka
6. Rihoko

Favorite Arc:

1. Tsukasa
2. Haruka
3. Kaoru
4. Ai
5. Sae
6. Rihoko
Old 2010-12-18, 01:54   Link #29
Cyz
"Show it to me"

If you gonna make me rank them:

Heroines:

1.) Haruka - I always love her child-like personality. It's really charming and adorable on her and it's really hard not to like her. Oh and she's pretty hot too.

2.) Tsukasa - A bit bipolar personality and determination. How can you balance them both and yet still look good?

3.) Rihoko - Yeah, I never expect this one too but she grew on me. Aside for her weight consciousness, I think she looks really adorable and her personality might not be as childish as Haruka's, well it still looks pretty cute.

4.) Kaoru - Tough, a bit tomboy-ish, and caring. Oh, and she can also show her girly side too .

5.) Sae - Cute, soft spoken, has big breasts and I don't know what to say.

6.) Ai - No comment unfortunately. She never grew on me

Story:

1.) Haruka and Tsukasa - Why tie for the first place? Because you actually get to see what happen in the future and for me, I like seeing how they got married or have a kid. Story development is great too. I like how it started from zero to something with hearts .

3.) Kaoru - What I really like about the ARC is how Kaoru start to realize her feelings to Junichi rather than just being only a friend.

4.) Rihoko - The whole childhood thing and furthering the development is good. This is probably the only ARC I've seen the main heroine is getting helped from different people (yeah Haruka has one too but it's not really emphasize too much).

5.) Sae - Not much to say except that it's an innocent love story ARC.

6.) Ai - I'm a little disappointed on this one. Somehow it didn't made a big impact to me
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Old 2010-12-18, 05:57   Link #30
Ushima

Eh, guess i'll throw my 2 cents in

1: Rihoko (cute, simple, lovable and just so dang adorable! Absolutely took me away! *mostly because of the end of the "I was devoured" manga)

2: Haruka (I'd REALLY enjoy role-playing with her throughout the day. She'd make life fun! and the fact that she's hott adds on to her!)

3:Kaoru (sure, she was a lil weird, but at the end of her arc she turned out pretty dang awesome. She's playful and can get annoying *in a good way, if there is a good way*)

4: Sae (I'm not really the type to pick the SUPER quiet and SUPER shy one. However, when she gets to know you enough, she acts like herself. and "herself" is pretty dang cute! Plus *as mentioned above* big breasts are never a bad thing! lol)

5: Ai: (Not really up for the athletic girls either. However, she was cute. I did like how she said things how they were. In all honesty, at first glance, i thought she was going to be the "emo" of the group hahaha. But she turned out good, i liked her ending in the anime, that was really cute.)

6: Tsukasa (ugh...i hate the fact that i have to even put her in my list. . .all i can say about her, is i absolutely 100% hated her. . .there wasn't one thing i liked about her. . *but thats just me and my opinions so please dont yell at me lol* yup...everything was terrible with her for me. . .(someone told me that she's the exact opposite from Rihoko, and i believe it) and that's why she's last, and Rihoko's first )

If there's anything this list can say about me, it's that I love a playful girl. Playful, cute/adorable, *and best about Rihoko* simple.
Old 2010-12-18, 10:06   Link #31
zoolanderbr

Herione:
1. Kaoru
2. Haruka
3. Rihoko
4. Sae
5. Ayatsuji
6. Ai

Arcs:
1. Haruka
2. Ayatsuji
3. Kaoru
4. Sae
5. Rihoko
6. Ai
Old 2010-12-18, 12:38   Link #32
grandchaosSR
Servant of the Void

OMG someone needs to vote for Sae!!! I can't bear to see a zero in her poll even though she's not my fave character...
Old 2010-12-18, 12:50   Link #33
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandchaosSR View Post
OMG someone needs to vote for Sae!!! I can't bear to see a zero in her poll even though she's not my fave character...
I know, it's sad seeing my second favorite getting no votes .
MAL
Old 2010-12-18, 13:28   Link #34
Midnight Bliss
Radiant as the sun;
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Midnight Bliss
I personally don't understand how Kaoru or Rihoko in terms of arc have more votes than Sae's. Sae's arc was so much more fun than Haruka's imo which was just a bunch of random things put together, it was really nice seeing her grow from her hopeless shy self to a slightly more outgoing girl, and her chemistry with Junichi was spot on and moments like the contest and amusement park were sweet and enjoyable. People waaay exaggerate the amount of fanservice her arc has imo, because those sweet and fun moments and the concept of her arc far outgrow the fanservice her arc has. I'm sure people would be fine if Haruka's arc had the same amount of fanservice or more, but noo. Sae remains my third favorite, just a bit below Ai. Sae may be the less unique of the Amagami heroines, but she is an enjoyable character nontheless and she doesn't need to be too out there to be a good character. In fact, her shyness is what makes her unique among the cast, because all the heroines in this series are pretty much outgoing or at least don't have social awkwardness like Sae.
Fanservice or not, I enjoyed her arc and her as an individual heroine, but a lot of people seem to dislike her and even hate her. D; I think her arc was definitely the sweetest.
Old 2010-12-18, 15:20   Link #35
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Heroine:

1. Haruka
2. Everyone else

Arc:

1. Haruka
2. (Tie) Ai and Tsukasa
Old 2010-12-18, 15:40   Link #36
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

Heroine:

1. Haruka - best look and personality, steal every single scene even if they are not of her own arc
2. Kaoru - feels very natural and orginic
3. everyone else

Arc:

1. Haruka - hands down, the only behind the knee kiss, the only blue eyes, the only one who make Miya jealous, the only for junichi to confess twice and work hard for, not to mention a very unique 10 years after

2. Kaoru - the best story development and feels very real to me, got a belly botton kiss but the ending is kind of a let down

3. Tsukasa - she got a family 10 years after, which is always heart warming to me

4. everyone else
Old 2010-12-18, 17:46   Link #37
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandchaosSR View Post
Looks like someone registered to vote for her. That's kind of a shame, it would have been hilarious if she had remained at zero
Old 2010-12-18, 19:03   Link #38
A l i

Shes got more votes than Rihoko now
Old 2010-12-18, 19:12   Link #39
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
Voted Ai as fave herione and Tsukasa as my fave story.

Really liked how the Tsukasa story was told.
Old 2010-12-18, 22:29   Link #40
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Favorite heroine is Haruka. She is just so much fun.

Favorite arc is Tsukasa. It was really well done and they saved it for last with good reason after all.