AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2007-12-03, 12:11   Link #461
relentlessflame

*Administrator

As per a commercial that aired during this week's D.C. II anime episode, D.C. II Plus Situation is scheduled to be released on May 29th, 2008. The Deluxe Pack will be a 5-disc set that'll include a bonus game, an anime DVD, and the OST, and will retail for 9,999 Yen. And it looks like Mayuki will also be a full heroine this time around, in addition to Maya and Akane, and possibly another original character added? And the game itself is spread on 2 DVDs? Sounds like a pretty massive game...
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-04, 04:29   Link #462
KBTKaiser

whatever they're planning, we've got 5 new lines to Yoshiyuki...

Akane, Maya, and Mayuki are only three of them. >>;
KBTKaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-07, 13:20   Link #463
EternalNite
Devil Of The Nite

Send a message via MSN to EternalNite
Haiz...no eng sub=helpless little rabbit
EternalNite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-16, 04:34   Link #464
KBTKaiser

DCIIPS site update with product info and new heroine number 3, Kousaka Mayuki~

EDIT: and it seems they're DOUBLING the heroine count, it's not 5 lines, it's 6...

...Wait, does this mean Sakura is plausible? o.O;
Old 2007-12-16, 17:27   Link #465
HashiriyaR32
GT-R Fanatic

..Wait, does this mean Sakura is plausible? o.O;

!
Old 2007-12-16, 17:37   Link #466
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBTKaiser View Post
...Wait, does this mean Sakura is plausible? o.O;
Oh, come on...
Spoiler for D.C. II Ending:

I assume the other extra characters might include the ones they were taking votes on in... either Comptiq or Dengeki G's, I forget. Still, though, if they actually add 6 new heroine paths in the PS2 adaptation, that doubles the size of the game. That's pretty impressive for a "port"... though I suppose it'd be more apt to think of this as the PS2 version of D.C. II P.C...
Old 2007-12-16, 23:07   Link #467
KBTKaiser

Well, there are currently a total of 14 lines to Yoshiyuki right now, including Suginami and Wataru. >>;

14 - 2(Boys) - 6(Original Heroines) = 6 new heroines...
Old 2008-01-01, 01:10   Link #468
Gfreak

ummm anyone noe any walk throughs for the game...having a bit of trouble
Gfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-01, 01:30   Link #469
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gfreak View Post
ummm anyone noe any walk throughs for the game...having a bit of trouble
Sure -- here's one of many out there (though, of course, it's in Japanese). The big thing to keep in mind, no matter what walkthrough you do, is the "unlock sequence" for the heroines. You must complete at least one in the "Ski Trip" group (Anzu or Minatsu), and one in the "Band" group (Koko or Nanaka) in order to "unlock" Otome and Yume (you'll notice the title screen will change). Other than that, the walkthroughs should be pretty straightforward.
Old 2008-01-04, 04:54   Link #470
Shichinintai

Umm...

I've been lurking this forum for the last little bit... but I was just wondering if anyone had the Opening Theme to this game and could share it?

~あさきゆめみし君と~ by yozuca*?

Thanks a lot to anyone that could

Also big thanks to relentlessflame for posting the Yume summary. I probably know the utmost of almost nothing of the Japanese language, and it's nice to see someone put in the effort to post them. =) I think it probably is my favorite story out of all, thanks again!

Last edited by Shichinintai; 2008-01-04 at 05:58. Reason: Adding thanks for posting summaries
Shichinintai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-04, 13:11   Link #471
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shichinintai View Post
I was just wondering if anyone had the Opening Theme to this game and could share it?
Sorry, but you can't ask for music downloads as per the Forum Rules. I can tell you though that it's available on this album. It's well worth buying, IMO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shichinintai View Post
Also big thanks to relentlessflame for posting the Yume summary. I probably know the utmost of almost nothing of the Japanese language, and it's nice to see someone put in the effort to post them. =) I think it probably is my favorite story out of all, thanks again!
You're welcome... hopefully there'll be more D.C. II stuff coming out soon!
Old 2008-01-05, 02:58   Link #472
Ultenth

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
You're welcome... hopefully there'll be more D.C. II stuff coming out soon!
Me too, like maybe some actual fansubs past ep 8.
Ultenth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-10, 09:03   Link #473
KBTKaiser

Website Update with a new Heroine

Erika Murasaki, the third member of Student Council. Can't judge which year she is with that red ribbon. Definitely a half-blood, given that her name is written in katakana and uses the western naming order.

Sidenote: Erika takes spot number 3 in the bust size matchup, bumping Nanaka off by one inch. ^^;
Old 2008-01-11, 02:50   Link #474
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBTKaiser View Post
Website Update with a new Heroine

Erika Murasaki, the third member of Student Council. Can't judge which year she is with that red ribbon. Definitely a half-blood, given that her name is written in katakana and uses the western naming order.

Sidenote: Erika takes spot number 3 in the bust size matchup, bumping Nanaka off by one inch. ^^;
"Half-blood" -- Make me think half-human, as opposed to half-Japanese. In either case, though, all I have to say is: cute! Simple but beautiful.

I wonder whether the new characters will all be unlocked at the start of the game, or if we'll have to clear other characters first? I guess time will tell...
Old 2008-01-17, 18:32   Link #475
Arnaiyus
Golden Justice

This thread needs more Otome Asakura Plot Summary imo . Since we don't have much Da Capo stuff to look forward to until April (D.C.II S.S), I'd totally dig in another super awesome relentlessflame summary of uber-coolness!
Old 2008-01-17, 18:42   Link #476
HashiriyaR32
GT-R Fanatic

Murasaki

Didn't a certain pink bear use that surname as an alias?
Old 2008-01-17, 21:31   Link #477
KBTKaiser

Murasaki Izumiko, yes, but

Spoiler:

to diversify, the DCPC/PS character was all Kanji. Erika here is all Katakana.
Old 2008-02-07, 14:07   Link #478
Snuffle
likes cute things

I haven't read any of the previous posts in this topc 'cause I don't want to be spoiled as to what I have yet to get into in the game, and this might be a newbie comment but oh well....

I finally got around to finishing an ending in DCII which would be Nanaka's (best?) ending. And I must say, I was so impressed on how dramatic her story was. Yuzu really freaked me out when she got angry, I thought she was going to go psycho or something And Wataru was really intense, but damn, he needs to learn to control that temper of his

Now I wasn't planning to start Koko's story yet, but due to how much she was involved in Nanaka's route, I'm really interested in her now. And for those of you that read my post in the Fansub DCII forum. I still feel the same way that Nanaka doesn't really suit Yoshiyuki. I can see her as a really great friend, but nothing more. Heck, even for my persoanl taste, I would only want her as a good friend but not a lover.
Snuffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-10, 02:51   Link #479
Shichinintai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnaiyus View Post
This thread needs more Otome Asakura Plot Summary imo . Since we don't have much Da Capo stuff to look forward to until April (D.C.II S.S), I'd totally dig in another super awesome relentlessflame summary of uber-coolness!
Yeah, I agree. Not trying to be self or anything though

Also they put up a new movie on the D.C.II P.S. site where Koko, Akane and Anzu are advertising D.C.II P.S. Well at least that's what it looks like to me :P
Shichinintai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-10, 17:54   Link #480
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Is it against the rules to ask if there's a translation patch for english for this game?

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bishoujo, circus, drama, ero-game, eroge, game, games, romance, school life, seinen, visual novel