AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Music

Notices

Old 2004-04-16, 20:57   Link #1
PimpinAintEZ

Send a message via AIM to PimpinAintEZ
Please help! Saxaphone songs..

i have to take a ***king audition for next year band...and i'm gonna play saxaphone to try and get it...but i need a dam song piece to play..anyone please help me! i really need help!!!
can anyone tell me a good saxaphone song to play? some anime song for saxaphone? was thinking about things from Cowboy Bebop but i haven't watched the series so i don't kno. anything good..jazzy..really sad or w/e just a really good song to play..it can't be really hard cause i'm not that good to play really fast or those hard songs but please can anyone tell me a song piece?

EDITS!:
it doesn't have to be anime..i was just giving a example..i don't think there are a lot of saxphone songs in anime i could play but w/e...just any song thats good to play solo on saxaphone...
PimpinAintEZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-16, 23:30   Link #2
Mr_Paper
Hmm...

Since you mentioned Cowboy Bebop... You could attempt the Saxaphone portion of Space Lion from the first OST. It was actually the first song that came to mind when you mentioned Cowboy Bebop and Saxaphone.

The saxaphone portion of the song is pretty slow, I can't honestly say how hard it would be to play since I have zero musical talent. >.>

Just a thought.
Mr_Paper is offline   Reply With Quote