AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2010-01-10, 15:12   Link #22081
Alavon
Worshipper of Nanoha...

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathcurse View Post
*applause applause*

Well put, Shiny.

On topic, RB and I are nearly finished part 2 of our Daily Activity Logs arc, and somehow all these dark and angsty things keep appearing in our story!
*sits down on a armchair, pours some lemon ice tea and waits patiently for it*
Alavon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-10, 15:16   Link #22082
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Satashi
Quote:
On topic, RB and I are nearly finished part 2 of our Daily Activity Logs arc, and somehow all these dark and angsty things keep appearing in our story!
I want to read about Nanoha and Fate getting drunk and going to bed together :3
Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-10, 15:22   Link #22083
Alavon
Worshipper of Nanoha...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
I want to read about Nanoha and Fate getting drunk and going to bed together :3
I second that!
Old 2010-01-10, 15:24   Link #22084
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam

I'm coming back to say, unless Deathcurse comes up with an idea for how that scene happened, I'm not planning to touch the whole "Fate and Nanoha ended up drunk and in bed together" scenario.
Old 2010-01-10, 15:47   Link #22085
Alavon
Worshipper of Nanoha...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post

I'm coming back to say, unless Deathcurse comes up with an idea for how that scene happened, I'm not planning to touch the whole "Fate and Nanoha ended up drunk and in bed together" scenario.
*spits out lemon ice tea*

lol
Old 2010-01-10, 15:58   Link #22086
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:

Unless there are a tiger in the bathroom, and a baby in the living room.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-10, 16:20   Link #22087
Tempy
Σ(。д°(o--(ಠ益ಠ )
*Author

Don't forget a chicken.

Oh and Fate is missing a tooth.
Old 2010-01-10, 16:32   Link #22088
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest Dynasty View Post
Don't forget a chicken.

Hell yea

/thumb up
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-10, 16:49   Link #22089
TheShinySword
Master of the Shiny Crack
*Author

Send a message via AIM to TheShinySword Send a message via MSN to TheShinySword
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest Dynasty View Post
Don't forget a chicken.

I just really hope they remember where they put Hayate...
TheShinySword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-10, 17:17   Link #22090
deathcurse
Queen of Tragedy

Location: Place of rocks and trees, and trees and rocks...and water.
Quote:

LOL, put the pressure on me!

@Thread: All it said was that Fate and Nanoha never slept in the same bed sober before , I don't know what all you people are thinking of!
deathcurse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-10, 18:18   Link #22091
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Quote:
LOL, put the pressure on me!

@Thread: All it said was that Fate and Nanoha never slept in the same bed sober before , I don't know what all you people are thinking of!
"Stop..." Fate groaned as she stumbled to grab the top of the kitchen counter. "Stop it Nanoha... Stop making the room spin..." Her goofy drunk grin made her partner snort and fall against the wall after taking out a bottle of coke from the fridge.

"I-I'm nawt!" Nanoha protested as she stumbled to Fate. Her hand twisted the top of the bottle, only to have the top explode off and drench both of them in fizzy cola goodness. "Whoops!"

"You idiot," Fate scolded the woman half heatedly. "I changed my mind, I jus...just wan ta sleep."

"'kay," Nanoha grabbed Fate and together they headed to Nanoha's bedroom. "Mai gus' bed has no sh.....sh......sheets." As they toppled into the room, Nanoha managed to cut off the lights. "Stickay shirt..."

"Mm," Fate agreed, taking her top off. both girls striped to their underwear, minus the drenched top part that dripped sodapopfiz, that was probably Mountain Dew. After stumbling, the two drunken officers fell into bed, keeping a respectable distance between themselves.

~* eight to ten hours later *~

"Ugh... My head..." Fate groaned loudly. "Wh... Nanoha's place...?" To her horror, an arm shifted around her waist and she felt Nanoha's breasts move from her back, their skin sticking together. "Oh... my..."

"GOD!?" Nanoha jumped back and immediatly held her head. "For the love of all that goes boom, WHY are you naked in my bed!?"

"I- I don't.." Fate peeking down the cheets covering her chest and say that they were, infact, covered in what used to be a sticky fluid.

"I slept with my partner..." Nanoha fell into the "orz" position and stared at her sheets. "And I don't even remember it!"

"Let us NEVER speak of this again," Fate insisted, stumbling out of bed to try and find her clothes.

~* fifteen award minutes later *~

Nanoha noticed an opened bottle of pop on her counter and stared at it, last nights memories coming back to her. Grinning, she put the cola up and almost laughed when Fate shyly walked past her.

"What's so funny," Fate asked, not able to look at Nanoha directly.

"Oh nothing," Nanoha replied. 'I'll let her dwell on this for a while... revenge for hiding my ammo the other day!'
Old 2010-01-10, 18:28   Link #22092
deathcurse
Queen of Tragedy

Quote:
"Stop..." Fate groaned as she stumbled to grab the top of the kitchen counter. "Stop it Nanoha... Stop making the room spin..." Her goofy drunk grin made her partner snort and fall against the wall after taking out a bottle of coke from the fridge.

"I-I'm nawt!" Nanoha protested as she stumbled to Fate. Her hand twisted the top of the bottle, only to have the top explode off and drench both of them in fizzy cola goodness. "Whoops!"

"You idiot," Fate scolded the woman half heatedly. "I changed my mind, I jus...just wan ta sleep."

"'kay," Nanoha grabbed Fate and together they headed to Nanoha's bedroom. "Mai gus' bed has no sh.....sh......sheets." As they toppled into the room, Nanoha managed to cut off the lights. "Stickay shirt..."

"Mm," Fate agreed, taking her top off. both girls striped to their underwear, minus the drenched top part that dripped sodapopfiz, that was probably Mountain Dew. After stumbling, the two drunken officers fell into bed, keeping a respectable distance between themselves.

"Ugh... My head..." Fate groaned loudly. "Wh... Nanoha's place...?" To her horror, an arm shifted around her waist and she felt Nanoha's breasts move from her back, their skin sticking together. "Oh... my..."

"GOD!?" Nanoha jumped back and immediatly held her head. "For the love of all that goes boom, WHY are you naked in my bed!?"

"I- I don't.." Fate peeking down the cheets covering her chest and say that they were, infact, covered in what used to be a sticky fluid.

"I slept with my partner..." Nanoha fell into the "orz" position and stared at her sheets. "And I don't even remember it!"

"Let us NEVER speak of this again," Fate insisted, stumbling out of bed to try and find her clothes.

Nanoha noticed an opened bottle of pop on her counter and stared at it, last nights memories coming back to her. Grinning, she put the cola up and almost laughed when Fate shyly walked past her.

"Oh nothing," Nanoha replied. 'I'll let her dwell on this for a while... revenge for hiding my ammo the other day!'
LOL, Evil Nanoha! Clever clever, revenge for Fate confiscating all her explosives!

....oops, that chapter hasn't been released yet ....

*ahem*, anyways, I love how Nanoha's worry isn't that she slept with her partner, but that she couldn't remember sleeping with her partner .
Old 2010-01-10, 18:32   Link #22093
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author

Send a message via AIM to 00-Raiser
Well it's certainly been gloomy around here recently, but unfortunately I have nothing that could help the situation x.o I just have more of The Location of Happiness to post.

Spoiler for The previous parts:

Spoiler for The New part:

Yuuno is feeling better, but now he's going off on his own... Will it be an uneventful walk or will he find himself in trouble? Tune in next time...

Also, I love Shari She's fun to write.
Old 2010-01-10, 18:42   Link #22094
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam
Quote:

Darn it, Satashi! Now you're going to give DC ideas!
Old 2010-01-10, 18:48   Link #22095
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Dedicated to Titi, who drew me the awesome picture =^.^=

Spoiler for Bathtime at Vivio's house! (image inside, NSFW but doesn't show anything!:
Old 2010-01-10, 18:54   Link #22096
Alavon
Worshipper of Nanoha...

Quote:

lol XD I guess Fate had it coming!
Old 2010-01-10, 19:49   Link #22097
Mae
Lurker

Send a message via AIM to Mae Send a message via MSN to Mae
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanya01 View Post
I'm starting to get really, REALLY annoyed by anonymous reviewers on FF.Net

*sighs* There goes any sort of good mood I had...

Not that I've had one for the past two weeks.

Spoiler for So-called review:
*hugs Nanya* Keep writing what you're writing ;~; I'll hunt them down for you!

*wanders off to sniff them out*
Mae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-11, 01:06   Link #22098
deathcurse
Queen of Tragedy

This is the second part of Case File: Runaways, brought to you by RB and myself! ^^

Explosions, angst, fuzzy moments....all normal parts of our favourite cop duo's lives!

Warning: Read at your own risk . There will be no killing of the authors once you get to the end !

Daily Activity Log of Officers F. Testarossa and N. Takamachi

Spoiler for Log #4: Runaways, part 2:

....don't kill us!

EDIT: Added links to previous Logs
Spoiler for Logs Archive:

Last edited by deathcurse; 2010-03-04 at 01:25. Reason: Added links
Old 2010-01-11, 01:17   Link #22099
Alavon
Worshipper of Nanoha...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00-Raiser View Post
Well it's certainly been gloomy around here recently, but unfortunately I have nothing that could help the situation x.o I just have more of The Location of Happiness to post.

Spoiler for The previous parts:

Spoiler for The New part:

Yuuno is feeling better, but now he's going off on his own... Will it be an uneventful walk or will he find himself in trouble? Tune in next time...

Also, I love Shari She's fun to write.
I will forgive you for not updating Remembrance if you can do an update soon? :3 lol Just pulling your leg.

It was well written and I can definitely feel Yuuno's pain. Heck! I feel kinda angry towards Nanoha...
Old 2010-01-11, 01:38   Link #22100
Alavon
Worshipper of Nanoha...

Quote:
This is the second part of Case File: Runaways, brought to you by RB and myself! ^^

Explosions, angst, fuzzy moments....all normal parts of our favourite cop duo's lives!

Warning: Read at your own risk . There will be no killing of the authors once you get to the end !

Daily Activity Log of Officers F. Testarossa and N. Takamachi

Spoiler for Log #4: Runaways, part 2:

....don't kill us!
*Pulls a Cop!Nanoha moment and chases after DC and RB with Nanoha's pet Grenade Launcher*

Nanoha: My Baby! D:
Fate: Your what now?
Nanoha: I mean...who's Grenada Launcher is that? *whistles*

EDIT: Page claim for...Deathcurse and RadiantBeam's EPIC fic! XD

Tags
authorshipping, befriending, fanfiction, interactive fanfiction, nanoha