AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-09-09, 12:33   Link #9241
Tk3997
Loveable Jerk

Send a message via ICQ to Tk3997 Send a message via AIM to Tk3997 Send a message via MSN to Tk3997
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
Oh come on. It's the Ion cannon. Nothing can really blow up as much as the Ion cannon - the only thing I imagine that has more firepower than the ion cannon is Chuck Norris' roundhouse kick. =P
The Empire begs to differ...

Old 2007-09-09, 12:37   Link #9242
Arrow
N/A

Do not lie. Chuck Norris could totally pwn the Death Star. Just read the facts
Old 2007-09-09, 12:42   Link #9243
Tk3997
Loveable Jerk

Send a message via ICQ to Tk3997 Send a message via AIM to Tk3997 Send a message via MSN to Tk3997
Quote:
Do not lie. Chuck Norris could totally pwn the Death Star. Just read the facts
Chuck Norris is overrated and no match for the power of this fully operational battlestation.

In fact he's not even a match for an boat oar...

(All that said I was referring to the Ion Cannon bit)
Old 2007-09-09, 12:45   Link #9244
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Khaaaaa!!!!!

Someone At 7arcs Loves You!!!!!!

First Fate Sonic Form... Then she uses SZO SWORD?!?!?!?!?!

STAHLPREIOS KENZAN!!!!!!!

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-09-09, 12:48   Link #9245
Arrow
N/A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997 View Post
Chuck Norris is overrated and no match for the power of this fully operational battlestation.

In fact he's not even a match for an boat oar...

(All that said I was referring to the Ion Cannon bit)
The facts easily state that Chuck Norris once shot down a German fighter plane with his finger, by yelling, "Bang!"

He also once bet NASA he could survive re-entry without a spacesuit. On July 19th, 1999, a naked Chuck Norris re-entered the earth's atmosphere, streaking over 14 states and reaching a temperature of 3000 degrees. An embarrassed NASA publically claimed it was a meteor, and still owes him a beer.

As for the paddles, the paddle didn't hit Chuck Norris. Chuck Norris hit the paddle, and it left an imprint of his face. It was then sold for an infinite sum of money on Ebay. The person who hit Chuck Norris died of Roundhouse kickage a few seconds afterwards.
Old 2007-09-09, 12:50   Link #9246
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Khaaaaa!!!!!

THEY LOVE ME TOO!

NUMBERS X JAIL FTMFW!

Spoiler:

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-09-09, 12:52   Link #9247
Arrow
N/A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Spoiler:
...LOLWUT?!?!? Jail's pimping his own creations!? WTFFFF
Old 2007-09-09, 12:53   Link #9248
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

And THEY LOVE ERIO TOO!!!!

CINQUE!!!!!

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-09-09, 12:55   Link #9249
Tk3997
Loveable Jerk

Quote:
The facts easily state that Chuck Norris once shot down a German fighter plane with his finger, by yelling, "Bang!"

He also once bet NASA he could survive re-entry without a spacesuit. On July 19th, 1999, a naked Chuck Norris re-entered the earth's atmosphere, streaking over 14 states and reaching a temperature of 3000 degrees. An embarrassed NASA publically claimed it was a meteor, and still owes him a beer.

As for the paddles, the paddle didn't hit Chuck Norris. Chuck Norris hit the paddle, and it left an imprint of his face. It was then sold for an infinite sum of money on Ebay. The person who hit Chuck Norris died of Roundhouse kickage a few seconds afterwards.
Little known Chuck Norris fact, Chuck Norris made up all the facts and is a huge bullshitter, even his mother said so.
Old 2007-09-09, 13:01   Link #9250
Erio
Hiromi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
I'll do it now.

Energy:
Almaria+Reishiki = Normal consumption. Technically, Almaria's the one with the drain seeing as Reishiki's drain is essentially part of the lifestyle now.
Tyrfing = It's own individual energy source. (Fusion Core) His drain is almost as bad as RH's. And Aurion obviously doesn't have Nanoha's insane amount of magical reserves.

Mental+Phyical Coordination:
Regarding this, normally, it'd be not too easy. This is another factor of Tyrfing's minimal use in StrikerS timeline. However, I have already prepared plans for a chapter that allows him, or rather reveals to him that he now has the means of doing so provided he designs Tyrfing correctly; plus some tweaks to Almaria and Reishiki. This has heavy involvement with Hayate and Barabus.
Well, what I meant is that, for you to be able to dual wield, you need to be ambidextrous and have incredible concentration and mental and physical coordination, in this case between Aurion and Almaria. Even if Almaria can take care of Reishiki, Reishiki is still part of Aurion, so for aiming and other things, Aurion still needs to move and coordinate with Almaria to attack properly.

In other words, you're basically trying to have two minds control a single body. I have a similar scenario to this, where Natalia and Emeralda will be...fighting to control Natalia's body... Obviously, that wont work.

Quote:
That is indeed disappointing... Anyway, Unison seems to do a whole lot of good for Vita and Signum, seeing as they can let Rein cast her spells while concentrating on fighting.
Good point, but I would have loved to see Vita and Signum kick some more ass with new forms or modes. Well, I'm sure everyone feels the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
This looks good, but I'll hold it until we see how things turn out before I make this appearance. The Naaru have future sight, and would see this as one of the possible avenues, but if canon shows something completely counter to what I envision, it'll cause trouble.
Ah, haha, I actually meant this to be an example only. As you say, if this was to become true, we still need canon confirmation.

Quote:
Darn... I hoped that would be good.

Yes, they'll be like Alaeith, free to roam, so it's up to Kha to inspire them to stay and fight for King and Country.
Interesting. I wonder if you will make scenarios such as Saber and Kamina leaving to fulfill their own destinies, and then coming back to Kha when he needs them most.

Haha, sorry, my mind burst has not yet stopped.

Quote:
It's in the middle of Kha's Counterattack, while he is transforming himself with his knowledge and hence "mastering the only one he can do". And no it's not Tracing.
Then the Saber vs Dark Saber battle might happen sooner than expected!

Of course, it will happen if Kha comes to the post StrikerS adventure...

Quote:
... I may have had expectations for StrikerS, but having MC destroyed certainly wasn't one of them
OK... just the capital then...?

*runs*

Quote:
[Kyon] Oi Oi [/Kyon]
...Will there be a director's cut edition?

*LOWE KIIIICKKKU >>>>>> me*

Quote:
No offense intended, sorry
Haha, I did LOL at that, though. And well, what can I say, being an American I know first hand that...that may be true...

Quote:
As expected from Satty, lots of knuckle-grinding action from multiple fronts Is that Possession I spy with Cipher? And... the ERW's make their appearance!!! Seems like everyone's fighting their own worse enemies now, nice
This reminds me, I forgot to mention, since Satty's fic takes place in June, we gotta keep in mind that the ERW were around since then.

Quote:
Neither do I

You know, it's good to know that alot of people here in the OC are so open to religious discussion without inciting rabid fanatic reactions or such. Religion should be discussed in such a manner, with an open mind, and not just because you're sticking to the words of your Bible, Koran or whatever written scriptures you might have
ANIKI!!!

Quote:
???: *****, how long more can you live? Several centuries? Several millenniums? Or will you never die? You've lived on for so long, carrying countless deaths, burdens and responsibility of your people... it's something we mere mortals can probably never fathom, because our lives... is probably just like a candle in the wind...

???: Do you fear death?

???: Of course I do. It's only natural... I was ready to die when I came here, but I didn't come here to die. Just because I accepted, doesn't mean I want to.

???: Then why? Why struggle? You know the futility of it... Why can't you, and your friends...why can't you accept our lives? Why can't you accept the way we had lived our lives, but choose to continually deny us of a future which your people destroyed, even when we trusted you?

???: Alhazred... a world of unlimited desires, a world that is infinite for all people, where even death itself can be reversed eternally... Infinity, huh? I remember the first time I witnessed someone's death... I was but 4 years old...

-cut for GAR and spoilers-

~~~

You know, speaking of being DA MAN...

Nanoha: Yuuno-kun, come with us. :E
Yuuno: No, you're all girls, so I...

This is canon, and we all know what happened on THAT holiday...

WHAT IF...

Nanoha: Yuuno-kun, come with us. :E
Yuuno: Okay.

----

(( Airport Mission + Yuuno ))

----

ferret!Yuuno, Fate, Nanoha and Hayate in bed after a tiring Airport rescue mission...

Hayate: I want to form a team blahblahblah...
All: Alright!

----

Modesty destroyed Yuuno's chance of being a main character in StrikerS.

~~~

MOAR DestinyS snippet/teaser. :3

Spoiler:
EPIC. We're witnessing what season 4 can only pray to be!!

Quote:
~~~

Speaking of CRACK... this is giving me Nanoha A's and Yuuno x Chrono vibes.

Spoiler:

*runs from Yuuno's entrapment barrier field + Chrono's Stinger Blade Execution Shift*
Chrono and Yuuno gattai to form... IRIS??

This Iris is hot, I must say... Maybe I should give her a huge sword like that, and a gattai that turns her hair golden.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post

DestinyS is shaping up to be the most incredibly EPIC arc EVER!!!

Poor Graham... The killer was young Midget, right?

And Hayate's going to be engulfed by the desire for revenge... This is not good for her mentality...
BTW, I keep forgetting to ask... Who the heck is "Midget"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Likewise, but then, I'm not religious myself so the commings and goings of other religions rarely interest me. Heck, I'd be more likely to join a cult that wants to revive ancient mythological religions like the Norse or Egyptian ones then current day ones.
Count me in for the Norse one!

Quote:
Actually, the original Ion Cannon came from our love of Command and Conquer

Here's the Ion Cannon from C&C3: Tiberium Wars:

And here's what will happen if the Ion Canon strikes any of the massive Liquid Bluecheesium Deposits that have been scattered all over the thread...

Complete and Total Devastation

HOLY SH--!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997 View Post
Acutally I gained my love of the Ion Cannon from another game…

Spoiler for FIRE THE ION CANNONS!!!:

HW rulez!!!(PDS mod more so!)

Seems I’ve built up a bit of a backlog too… *starts placing explosives* I’ll have it cleared in no time though!
Indeed, HW rulez... But what's with the Nanoha background music in that video??

Quote:
On to posting something with a bit more substance: Here's a little piece I have been working on and off. A little look in how Tiana and Keroko first met.

Spoiler for Meeting an idol:
This is pure WIN! And just imagining dere-dere Teana is even MORE WIN!!!

More Keroko X Teana please!!

Quote:
Nice writing. I'm surprised this stuff doesn't go on FF.net...

Kinda neat how Subaru and Tiana's idol are related and how Subaru and Tiana themselves are best friends. =P (you spell Tiana instead of Teana?)

Spoiler for Alright, here's my new stuff. Hope it's better this time.:
The stuff in this thread is too good for FF.net

And yes that's a pretty nice improvement. I would recommend now that you use double line spacing, just like Keroko's piece.

Quote:
And THEY LOVE ERIO TOO!!!!

CINQUE!!!!!

C-CINQUE AT LAST!!!!

Old 2007-09-09, 13:04   Link #9251
Arrow
N/A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio

And yes that's a pretty nice improvement. I would recommend now that you use double line spacing, just like Keroko's piece.
Wha, I thought I....oh, for flak's sake!! See, I did double-space it, but Windows now automatically does it for you and stuff, and...so it came out as one massive block of text. Next time, I'm using Notepad for sure.

I'm re-paragraphing and re-posting it for everyone else's convenience.

EDIT: I will personally murder Bill Gates if this doesn't come out properly this time.
Spoiler for New and improved - with paragraphing!:
Old 2007-09-09, 13:10   Link #9252
Tk3997
Loveable Jerk

Quote:
Total coincidence acutally if true (I swear to god)… I just went looking for a video with LOTS of ion cannon fire it (and fairly short without any boring pauses and stuff) and that was at the top of the list I watched it like once then linked it, never even noticed the sound track then... It is kind of familiar now though.
Old 2007-09-09, 13:15   Link #9253
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio View Post
One of the 3 Legendary Admirals, Admiral Midget, who is apparently quite fond of Hayate/Wolkies and vice-versa. (( They once had a mission of being her bodyguard it seems ))

Quote:
C-CINQUE AT LAST!!!!

Well, it's a flashback, and proof that the Numbers... most likely don't age physically.

Spoiler:

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-09-09, 13:19   Link #9254
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Quote:
Well, what I meant is that, for you to be able to dual wield, you need to be ambidextrous and have incredible concentration and mental and physical coordination, in this case between Aurion and Almaria. Even if Almaria can take care of Reishiki, Reishiki is still part of Aurion, so for aiming and other things, Aurion still needs to move and coordinate with Almaria to attack properly.

In other words, you're basically trying to have two minds control a single body. I have a similar scenario to this, where Natalia and Emeralda will be...fighting to control Natalia's body... Obviously, that wont work.

Good point, but I would have loved to see Vita and Signum kick some more ass with new forms or modes. Well, I'm sure everyone feels the same.

Ah, haha, I actually meant this to be an example only. As you say, if this was to become true, we still need canon confirmation.

Interesting. I wonder if you will make scenarios such as Saber and Kamina leaving to fulfill their own destinies, and then coming back to Kha when he needs them most.

OK... just the capital then...?

*runs*

...Will there be a director's cut edition?

*LOWE KIIIICKKKU >>>>>> me*

Haha, I did LOL at that, though. And well, what can I say, being an American I know first hand that...that may be true...

This reminds me, I forgot to mention, since Satty's fic takes place in June, we gotta keep in mind that the ERW were around since then.

ANIKI!!!

EPIC. We're witnessing what season 4 can only pray to be!!

Chrono and Yuuno gattai to form... IRIS??

This Iris is hot, I must say... Maybe I should give her a huge sword like that, and a gattai that turns her hair golden.

Count me in for the Norse one!

HOLY SH--!!!

This is pure WIN! And just imagining dere-dere Teana is even MORE WIN!!!

More Keroko X Teana please!!

C-CINQUE AT LAST!!!!

Ah, alas, we see her again...

And then she disappears. Again.

Damn it, Seven Arcs!

Well, we see how she lost her eye...and...

@Gale: Wait. She defeated an S-rank on her own? I noted you said that Tre was there but if that's so, then...dang. No wonder she was able to do what she did to Subaru, and I doubt that was all out.
Old 2007-09-09, 13:29   Link #9255
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Quote:

THEY LOVE ME TOO!

NUMBERS X JAIL FTMFW!

Spoiler:
Looks like Adam will be killing his own father soon once he learns about the secret...
Old 2007-09-09, 14:45   Link #9256
Tk3997
Loveable Jerk

Content! Was inspired by myself mentioning Pixy and Cipher flying off to parts unknown during that last bit… More of the Inspection is coming too though, probably.

Spoiler for ZOMG PLOT?!:
Could this be… an actual plot?! Maybe, and as for what’s happen, it’s been 15 years since the war, think about it.

And it clearly has a sort of “police” vibe too it, but hey I’m training to be a cop what do you expect! Besides you have to FIND the bad guys before you can blow them up! Anyway this is sort of what I've envisioned my guys as investigators/trouble shooters that can also handle the pwning phase once they've located and isolated a threat, rather like unofficial enforcers. (or at least what I feel an enforcers job is.)
Old 2007-09-09, 14:48   Link #9257
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

HAAAAAALLELUJAH! HALLELUJAH! HALLELUJAH!

I once predicted that Fate's old BJ was Sonic Form, but then I got sidetracked by Nana's Massive Wonders costume, but turns out I WAS CORRECT!

And not just that; even MORE crack is coming true!

Now, for my last wish...

Quote:
Khaaaaa!!!!!

CRIKEY!

It all fits!!!

Spoiler for Lengthy repost from Epi 24:
Quote:

While Kamina might leave, Sakura would certainly wish to stay by her Meister for... personal reasons.

Never mind keep it flowing!

Quote:

That's a given.
Old 2007-09-09, 15:02   Link #9258
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Anyways, in case you missed anything Kha, Adam basically is going to rob a bank and meet Albert later on for the first (and screwing up on his Zero witness policy). Also with the recent revalation about Scaglietti being to start over as long one of his Numbers is alive is going to upset Adam...a lot.
Old 2007-09-09, 15:09   Link #9259
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Just came back from watching 24, and all I can say is...

FEITO-CHAN DUAL SWORDS!!!!

I had very very much trouble to resist completely re-designing Repeater Mode.

Seriously, Fate + dual sword + Sonic Form = Best. StrikerS. Ever.

Now to see what they cooked up for Nanoha.
Old 2007-09-09, 15:19   Link #9260
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by asaqe View Post
Anyways, in case you missed anything Kha, Adam basically is going to rob a bank and meet Albert later on for the first (and screwing up on his Zero witness policy). Also with the recent revalation about Scaglietti being to start over as long one of his Numbers is alive is going to upset Adam...a lot.
Oh dear I must've lost it in the mayhem... And yeah your words suddenly ring very true...

Quote:
Just came back from watching 24, and all I can say is...

FEITO-CHAN DUAL SWORDS!!!!

I had very very much trouble to resist completely re-designing Repeater Mode.

Seriously, Fate + dual sword + Sonic Form = Best. StrikerS. Ever.

Now to see what they cooked up for Nanoha.

Kha has a one-handed Short Slash mode... And since Fate is a giant 2-hander specialist, where did she learn how to use one handers nicely... Also, Kha in Schneiderform uses a twin Falchion type variation of Short Slash mode...

IT ALL FITS AGAIN! LERYK JUST GOT ANOTHER BOOST!

And more fanservice. :3