AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-09-10, 10:55   Link #9381
Arrow
N/A

Wow, crazy stuff. I love how you ended with an image of them (even if you didn't draw it yourself). I don't see many fics taking advantage of the forum's abilities that normal stories lack, such as the font colouring and images and stuff. Well done. =D
Old 2007-09-10, 11:17   Link #9382
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
You know, I still don't know how to take this news

Worse is that I still don't know how to include it in the Erio/harem fic

Erio: "Caro, Lutecia... I know what you're thinking, but I didn't-!"

*Both girls zoom in onto him and stared into his eyes with their would teary ones.*

Erio: "That's really not mine!"

Caro: Jiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii~

Lutecia: Jiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii~

Erio: "Cinque, help...!"

Cinque (blushed): "Well, you did say that you'll take care of me..."

Erio: "But that was before I k-!"

Caro (angry tears): JIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII~

Lutecia (angry tears): JIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII~

Erio: "Y-Yes ?"

Caro (looking down): "I want one as well..."

Lutecia (looking down): "I want one as well..."

Erio: "Huh? What?"

"And this one is from some girl I help get her balloon back... This one is from also girl who I caught from slipping on wet floor... Then there's this one who I helped find her mother... Oh yeah, and this one I-!"

MINI-MINI BACKLOG SMASHAAAAAAA~!!

@Chaos:

That Erio/Cinque/Lutecia/Caro scenario...

I...no, we need more!

...Can you do so, good sir?

I know, brief be my reply...but it's a good piece, yours, I must say.

@Gale:

Garyuu is officially a WINNER!

He knows what his master wants, I see...

@Lowe:

Very, very nice edit there! I very much like Kay in that form...

What with that outfit and all...

*Runs.*

@Kha:

More FileS work at last, eh? I was wondering when you would continue those projects. Now that you have new ideas, they can be commenced again...hopefully. I'm looking forward to further chapters of them.

And since the majority of the last page has been made up of character stats, and I have...*counts* Letters...Aristocrats...others...

Thirty-six.

Anyway, yeah. Making stats for that many will be...arduous. But I'll try. Speaking of those tables, they're simple yet good- although I seemed to have forgotten or missed the person that has the biggest nuke factor.
Old 2007-09-10, 11:22   Link #9383
Reiji Tabibito
The OTHER Time Lord

15 pages backlog... AND NO ONE MISSED ME? Uguu~!

YOSHA!!

<jumps in ANTI-BACKLOG TANK>

MY TANK IS THE TANK THAT PIERCES BACKLOG!!! GO!!! PIERCE THE BACKLOG ABOVE WITH YOUR MIGHTY TANK!!! YOU KNOW NOTHING IS IMPSSIBLE!! THROW AWAY YOUR LOGIC, AND KICK REASON TO THE CURB!!! FORWARD!!! FOR THE OC THREAD!!! UGUUUUUUUUUUUUUU~!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
I'm not gonna make Mai an ultra pervert like Slaanesh Satashi-sama, so no sudden quickies or innuendos on a whim all of a sudden (I'm sure there are... those who'd want to see that though ), I'm just showing that she still has THAT side of her present, and that she's not just all gloom, doom and bloody murder.

If the mere... thought of him sends her into hot flashes, would she be able to handle such a sight?

Should I have an ambulance on standby?

You're welcome.
Ahh....

And hold back on the ambulance for now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wibbles View Post
And so it begins...
Spoiler for Enter Doppleganger!:
<laughs @ Dopp & new Avatar tag>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
Mel's gonna daydream a lot...
It's okay. Good luck.
Re: Mel - as if she doesn't already... wait till you see the next short.

Quote:

Spoiler for Enter: Sophia:

Rather short. But it felt enough...

How's that, Kha? Tsun-tsun enough?
Masaka! The infirmary... is that where Kha-kun and Fate-chan are REALLY going to try to become a mama and papa?!

Quote:
It's time for my most painstakingly made combat scenario. Aurion versus Signum in a no-holds barred mock battle!()

Spoiler for Tyrfing: The Baptism of Fire: part 1: First Strike:

And so it begins...

Spoiler for Tyrfing: The Baptism of Fire: part 2: Fierce Trade of Blows:

And the real fighting starts!

Spoiler for Tyrfing: The Baptism of Fire: part 3: Shifting Scales:

A showcase of two unique moves. Blitz Pheonix and Sword/Hybrid Slave.
And the fighting gets more intense!

Spoiler for Tyrfing: The Baptism of Fire: part 4: Forgotten Recollection:

Readers of Nighty's works should instantly know of this!

Spoiler for Tyrfing: The Baptism of Fire: part 5: Countdown to Endgame:

The next part will decide it!

Spoiler for Tyrfing: The Baptism of Fire: part 6: Conclusion:

Yaaah~! That was fun!

How was it?

Here's a testament to just how powerful Signum is. Before you people think of simply going through the Wolkies just like that, you should think again. DO NOT TAKE AAA TO SS RANK LIGHTLY!

Honestly, I was able to take more liberalities in literary fighting compared to those seen on tv.

One more thing. There's a SRW and Kamen Rider reference here.

Next part: Tyfing's specifics.

Spoiler for Tyrfing:

And that's about it for now. The Fusion Core details shall be revealed in the future.
<whistles> I figured from the get-go that Aurion'd win... but I never though it'd be so close.

PURE, UNADULTERATED EPICSIUM!!!! I MUST HAVE IT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
I'm thinking the main reason O'Neil likes the Rogues is because the Rogues are generally a unit filled with sarcasm themselves. Most of it can be found in Wing 1, though.

Take the former XO, current CO, Wes Janson, for example.

Wes:
"I've been reviewing engineering and performance statistics."
Tycho: "What, while we've been maneuvering?"
Wes: "Yes, restraining myself so that you could keep up with me has left me plenty of time for intellectual pursuits. I also composed a symphony and drafted a plan to bring peace to the galaxy."

Or the Squadron's XO, Tycho Chelchu.

Tycho:
"I’m putting in a commendation for Lieutenant Janson for bravery."
Keroko: "Do you think he needs another one?"
Tycho: "Maybe he can build a little fort out of them."

Or how about the Squadron's medic, Ton Phanan?

Ton:
"Everybody always asks about the patient. Nobody ever says, ‘What a mess! I hope the doctor is not emotionally harmed by having to deal with it.’"
Jun: "Then why don't you go see a doctor?"
Ton: "Oh, no. I’m too important a doctor to see anyone as lowly as myself."

And of course, Keroko:

Wes:
"Leader, this is Two. Are you crazy?"
Keroko: "Two, this is Leader. That's affirmative."

Keroko-chan: *Goes red again* Mel!

Why is it that girls can alway get away with things guys would get in trouble with?

A LARP group? Nice! Next time I'm going I'm thinking of editting my character. Way more combat stats instead of potions and such.
Re: Rogues - <laughs>

Re: Mel - Isn't her straightforwardness JUST SO ADORABLE? And she didn't get in trouble 'cause of a thing called the DOUBLE STANDARD! Though she WILL start to realize how guys think...

Re: LARP - You play Werewolf?

Quote:

NOT SMALL BOSS!!!!! She's too MOE and Innocent!!!

THOSE WHO WISH TO HARM SMALL BOSS WILL SUFFER MY WRATH!
Old 2007-09-10, 11:35   Link #9384
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
You don't see any h4xx... You don't see any h4xx... You don't see any h4xx... You don't see any h4xx... You don't see any h4xx... You don't see any h4xx...
Kha's h4xx power cannot elude our eyes.

Besides, the powah of harem, abused, leads to bad things... Look what the l33tness of Athrun Zala ended him up in.

I've got to say, getting Akira Ishida to voice 'Shujinko' was genius.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-09-10, 12:12   Link #9385
Tk3997
Loveable Jerk

Send a message via ICQ to Tk3997 Send a message via AIM to Tk3997 Send a message via MSN to Tk3997
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R
Police vibe? Done well? MELIKES!
That sounded kinda gruesome...
Acutally that was pretty tame you should have heard some of the stories my teacher in Criminal Investigation (Detective Sergeant for the State Police, he was awesome) told us. (had pictures sometimes too) One that sticks out is about a body he had to examine that they found under a bridge over a river it was bloated from having been in the water for god knows how long, it had probably washed up like a week before though so it now stunk unbelievably with a combination of dank river water and rotting flesh, it was almost green/black all over from decomposition, and something had eaten most of the soft tissue off it while it was in the river (animals like the face in particularly)

Hell you should see some of the stuff that was in my texebooks! Debates posting something… Na I don’t think you need to see what it looks like a naked very overweight man puts a shotgun under his chin pulls the trigger and then rots on the floor for a couple days.

Ah the joys and glory of police work, I can’t wait.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear

*phew*

Now THIS is truly THE most DIFFICULT piece I've ever written for OC

Someone here said that descriptive writing was more difficult than script-style, and he was right. But, in order to bring this Arc of mine to a conclusion, I felt that the effort was worth it.

And to top off this Arc from last time:

[Warning: Dangerous levels of sweet and fluffy Cheesium ahead, recommend Insulin Shots beforehand to prevent diabetes]
Say it with me now. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh", still nice though we need some love, love to counter balance all the GAR, angst, and ultra-violence.
Old 2007-09-10, 12:23   Link #9386
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Well, it looks like there are more character stat sheets than I thought...

So, to add to the roster, here's a few of mine:

V:

Melee: 8.

Range: 5/6.

Nuke: 2.

Psycho Power: 10. (What?

*Runs*)

Marcellus:

Melee: 1.

Range: 9.

Nuke: 2/3.

Alaeith:

Melee: 7/8.

Range: 5.

Nuke: 2.

Treating Vita like a sister and often getting pummeled: 8.

Eheh... Yeah, my sense of humor is dry.

Edgar:

Melee: 8.

Range: ??? (Undecided)

Nuke: 1.

Those are only a very, very few out of my boudoir of characters...eh...and I fail at making fourth statistic sections like you all do. My humor isn't exactly up to scratch.

@Lowe:

And I can't believe I missed your piece when I last posted...

WIN!

And, alas, through all that has happened, there's a happy ending after all...if that is the ending.

I can understand why it was difficult for you to write, as you said, but you came through with the piece excellently in the end.

Great job overall, good sir- a splendid read!
Old 2007-09-10, 12:25   Link #9387
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
Wow, crazy stuff. I love how you ended with an image of them (even if you didn't draw it yourself). I don't see many fics taking advantage of the forum's abilities that normal stories lack, such as the font colouring and images and stuff. Well done. =D
If you have the means to better spruce up your story visually, it helps to actually do so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post

Besides, the powah of harem, abused, leads to bad things... Look what the l33tness of Athrun Zala ended him up in.

... and the PIMP gets his just desserts From the Tsundere to the Shy girl to the angry woman and even the servant robot

Now THAT was a very bad dream indeed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997 View Post
Acutally that was pretty tame you should have heard some of the stories my teacher in Criminal Investigation (Detective Sergeant for the State Police, he was awesome) told us. (had pictures sometimes too) One that sticks out is about a body he had to examine that they found under a bridge over a river it was bloated from having been in the water for god knows how long, it had probably washed up like a week before though so it now stunk unbelievably with a combination of dank river water and rotting flesh, it was almost green/black all over from decomposition, and something had eaten most of the soft tissue off it while it was in the river (animals like the face in particularly)

Hell you should see some of the stuff that was in my texebooks! Debates posting something… Na I don’t think you need to see what it looks like a naked very overweight man puts a shotgun under his chin pulls the trigger and then rots on the floor for a couple days.

Ah the joys and glory of police work, I can’t wait.
Ah, the gory details of murder. From chopped up body parts stored individually in plastic bags in refrigerators to bodies found in sewage tanks to innards splattered all over the place, with pieces of brain, intestine, and other god knows what, to the wonder of nature completely liquiefying a body in a bag (Okay, that one was from CSI, but still...) Lab forensics is one thing, field duty is quite another entirely

Been a fan of forensics long before before the phenomena that is CSI, so yep I can at least understand what you're going to be expecting (Is it bad that I can actually eat while watching a documentary with a graphic autopsy showing all the poor guy's rotten innards and not get sick?).

Just hope you can keep to your stomach out there

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997
Say it with me now. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh", still nice though we need some love, love to counter balance all the GAR, angst, and ultra-violence.
And all the badass WIN and AWESOME

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-09-10, 12:39   Link #9388
Arrow
N/A

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear
If you have the means to better spruce up your story visually, it helps to actually do so.
Before I used to use text and colour stuff to make it look like it was an Ace Combat battle or something, but ultimately the strain of typing it out constantly became a hassle. I'm considering going back to that now though.
Old 2007-09-10, 12:43   Link #9389
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
*phew*

Someone here said that descriptive writing was more difficult than script-style, and he was right. But, in order to bring this Arc of mine to a conclusion, I felt that the effort was worth it.

[Warning: Dangerous levels of sweet and fluffy Cheesium ahead, recommend Insulin Shots beforehand to prevent diabetes]

Spoiler for Sunrise:

Holy Sweet Cheesium! The Sugar level of that was OVER 9000! I almost used up a box of kleenex reading!

Lowe you've really outdone yourself this time! If only this could be posted on FF.net; I'm sure it'll roll in rave reviews like CRAZY!!!

All holidays come to an end, but as they say, it is the first day of the rest of your life. But for DA MAN here, its the both of YOUR lives! Way to go, Shinji! And well done Lowe!

Quote:

I'll keep that in mind. :3

And GUYS! I don't mean to show off, but check out my new Avatar and Sig set! The siggy's a little squashed due to Animesuki rules, regrettably. Here's the unobscured one!

I'm a noob @ Photoshocking, so it's rather amatuerish. I tried to extend Riot Zamber to make it look better, so what I did was draw a few lines, sampled a color, then paintbrushed the thing over. Is that how it's one? How else can I improve?

And I accidentally saved over the original file before resizing to AS rules... So no Infinite Spell Forge chant.
Old 2007-09-10, 12:56   Link #9390
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Thanks for the reviews, not sure about posting at FF.net though

Quote:
I'll keep that in mind. :3
Der Kleriker better, lest he ends up in the same situation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha
And GUYS! I don't mean to show off, but check out my new Avatar and Sig set! The siggy's a little squashed due to Animesuki rules, regrettably. Here's the unobscured one!

I'm a noob @ Photoshocking, so it's rather amatuerish. I tried to extend Riot Zamber to make it look better, so what I did was draw a few lines, sampled a color, then paintbrushed the thing over. Is that how it's one? How else can I improve?

And I accidentally saved over the original file before resizing to AS rules... So no Infinite Spell Forge chant.
Oooooh Nice Set Like how your ava appears to blur into the background with the inner glow. For your sig, sucks to lose the original and Infinite Spell Forge Although it's a good simple sig. The pairing of Fate and Kluize Archer is definitely unusual, but awesome And the extended Zamber blade looks great

Couldn't you just make space for the chant by lengthening the banner? Or was the background really only that short?

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-09-10, 13:06   Link #9391
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Der Kleriker better, lest he ends up in the same situation.

Quote:
Oooooh Nice Set Like how your ava appears to blur into the background with the inner glow. For your sig, sucks to lose the original and Infinite Spell Forge Although it's a good simple sig. The pairing of Fate and Kluize Archer is definitely unusual, but awesome And the extended Zamber blade looks great

Couldn't you just make space for the chant by lengthening the banner? Or was the background really only that short?
"Archer" here is a spoiler actually. This is the form Kha takes once he completes Schneiderform. His hair is white due to Chibi-Sakura being unisoned in to manage the Shadow energies running the system. This also hints that Kha is taking another step closer to becoming Kluize. But at the same time, he has already widely deviated from Kluize's memories now, so what he's going to become is a mystery.

As for the specifics of what makes the completed Schneiderform, I'll leave it for another time.

OK I should try, but it's late. I'll get it done tmr. The only problem I think I'll face is that Riot Zamber is going to have to become even longer, since I can't get the curved end correct.
Old 2007-09-10, 13:08   Link #9392
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
"Archer" here is a spoiler actually. This is the form Kha takes once he completes Schneiderform. His hair is white due to Chibi-Sakura being unisoned in to manage the Shadow energies running the system. This also hints that Kha is taking another step closer to becoming Kluize.

As for the specifics of what makes the completed Schneiderform, I'll leave it for another time.
And Kha is one step closer to ultimate H4XXOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha
OK I should try, but it's late. I'll get it done tmr. The only problem I think I'll face is that Riot Zamber is going to have to become even longer, since I can't get the curved end correct.
How so? Even though I think that considering it's length, you really shouldn't be able to see Riot Zamber's curved tip in that sig

Old 2007-09-10, 13:30   Link #9393
Tk3997
Loveable Jerk

Send a message via ICQ to Tk3997 Send a message via AIM to Tk3997 Send a message via MSN to Tk3997
Quote:
Ah, the gory details of murder. From chopped up body parts stored individually in plastic bags in refrigerators to bodies found in sewage tanks to innards splattered all over the place, with pieces of brain, intestine, and other god knows what, to the wonder of nature completely liquiefying a body in a bag (Okay, that one was from CSI, but still...) Lab forensics is one thing, field duty is quite another entirely
Well at least you have a trump card if you ever get into a "what's the grossest thing you've ever seen" discussion.

Quote:
Been a fan of forensics long before before the phenomena that is CSI, so yep I can at least understand what you're going to be expecting (Is it bad that I can actually eat while watching a documentary with a graphic autopsy showing all the poor guy's rotten innards and not get sick?).
Na we watched an autopsy tape of a guy that ODed and then laid in an alley for a few days in class (dude was one hairy beast), and I was munching on some chips the whole time. The professors comments to listen for the “really unique sound” when they separate the top of the skull from the brain was another highlight, like I said he rocked.

Quote:
Just hope you can keep to your stomach out there
Luckily a weak stomach is never something I’ve been afflicted with. I acutally had a chance to attend and autopsy, but something came up.
Old 2007-09-10, 13:42   Link #9394
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
And Kha is one step closer to ultimate H4XXOR
But as I later added, Kha has almost completely deviated from Kluize's memories, so what Kha will become is a mystery.

Quote:
How so? Even though I think that considering it's length, you really shouldn't be able to see Riot Zamber's curved tip in that sig
Quite true. And now I couldn't resist but make the changes. Pretty fast, surprisingly. Added some font effects to the header and footers. As before, the Zamber took the longest and now it looks really really long...

What do you guys think now?
Old 2007-09-10, 13:48   Link #9395
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997 View Post
Well at least you have a trump card if you ever get into a "what's the grossest thing you've ever seen" discussion.
Having parents who work in law enforcement and medicine does give you ALOT of access to views of the gory side of the human body

Quote:
Na we watched an autopsy tape of a guy that ODed and then laid in an alley for a few days in class (dude was one hairy beast), and I was munching on some chips the whole time. The professors comments to listen for the “really unique sound” when they separate the top of the skull from the brain was another highlight, like I said he rocked.
"Really unique sound"?

Quote:
Luckily a weak stomach is never something I’ve been afflicted with. I acutally had a chance to attend and autopsy, but something came up.
I wish I could actually have a chance to attend one

Quote:
But as I later added, Kha has almost completely deviated from Kluize's memories, so what Kha will become is a mystery.
Maybe an even greater H4XXOR then?

Or even this dimension's Mega Playboy

*runs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha
Quite true. And now I couldn't resist but make the changes. Pretty fast, surprisingly. Added some font effects to the header and footers. As before, the Zamber took the longest and now it looks really really long...

At least the chant looks better now, although the Riot Zamber become incredibly long, a bit too long infact. Although Fate does expand the Zamber blade against Tre

Old 2007-09-10, 13:52   Link #9396
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Maybe an even greater H4XXOR then?

Or even this dimension's Mega Playboy

*runs*
Well... He... Um... Er...

Quote:
At least the chant looks better now, although the Riot Zamber become incredibly long, a bit too long infact. Although Fate does expand the Zamber blade against Tre
I dunno, but I like it really long for some reason...

I suppose if its not out of shape, we can overlook the length.
Old 2007-09-10, 13:54   Link #9397
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Well... He... Um... Er...
...and the possibilities are endless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha
I dunno, but I like it really long for some reason...

I suppose if its not out of shape, we can overlook the length.
Who doesn't like it long?

It does seem to thin somewhere halfway, although I'm not sure whether that's the blade itself or simply an optical illusion.

Old 2007-09-10, 14:08   Link #9398
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Quote:

Very nice! After all, what else can be said about Fate in Sonic Form...

*Runs.*

Ah, seriously, it's good work. Now that you've added the USF chant, it looks...snazzier. And we see ol' Kluize again.

Kha will separate from Kluize's memories, eh? To agree with Lowe...

The possibilities of what he might become are ENDLESS!

I wonder what the most likely one is, though...
Old 2007-09-10, 14:23   Link #9399
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Hey, it's an honor to have 'Circus' associated with l33tness of aerial dog-fights.

Half of Akira's dogfighting concepts, aside from Freedom/Strike was based off this anyway for me.

I stand corrected.

Still, I find the others a tad cooler.

Quote:
W-wait... Does Keroko's attack have trails? (Itano Circus reference...)
Sometimes, depends on how much dramatic effect is needed. Usually they only leave as small trail, making them look like beams.

Quote:
It seems like more her style. Since she can both shoot and go melee anytime, but only nuke sometimes (nuking is inderect, right?)... It fits!
Yup, and to add: She only has one nuke. Ion Cannon Breaker. Seismic Charge is about as powerfull as one Hreasvelgr shot, and Dragon Soul... well, look at Fate's one-hit Tre swordswing KO, only black.

Quote:
Wouldn't blame you, after everyone kept saying Keroko-chan was tsundere
Don't remind me.

Quote:
Don't have a full list yet... but she'll definitely be getting most of the abilities in this example, or at least something similar (ignoring the first awesome 45 seconds ):

Spoiler for Hyakuretsu Ouka Zan!:

Wow, that is awesome.

Quote:
I concur Ultimate Dogfighter suits Keroko well
Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post
Since Keroko is an expert in aerial combat, I think Ultimate Dog-Fighter suits her well.
Decisions, decisions.

Quote:
*phew*

Spoiler for Sunrise:
Wow, that was really good. And the image on the end was the perfect ending.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji Tabibito View Post
Re: Mel - Isn't her straightforwardness JUST SO ADORABLE? And she didn't get in trouble 'cause of a thing called the DOUBLE STANDARD! Though she WILL start to realize how guys think...
Ah yes, double standard....

Not fair.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji Tabibito View Post
Re: LARP - You play Werewolf?
Nope, Vortex.

Quote:

My curiosity demands me to ask which anime/game that is.

Quote:

Skipping over the ones I missed and straight onto the one that is now: Great job!

Episode 24 crack is slowly leaving my system, letting rational thoght flow back. Your sig didn't help, though.

Which reminds me, Ace rankings according to the new system:

Nanoha:
Melee: 6
Range: 10
Nuke: 7

Fate:
Melee: 10
Range: 7
Nuke: 5

Hayate:
Melee: 2, maybe 3.
Range: 5 (?)
Nuke: 10

Keroko:
Melee: 8
Range: 8
Nuke: 4
Old 2007-09-10, 14:34   Link #9400
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Who doesn't like it long?

It does seem to thin somewhere halfway, although I'm not sure whether that's the blade itself or simply an optical illusion.
Yeah, who doesn't indeed!

I tried to fix it, but somehow it's still there, less but a little piece remains. Hmm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
Very nice! After all, what else can be said about Fate in Sonic Form...

*Runs.*

Ah, seriously, it's good work. Now that you've added the USF chant, it looks...snazzier. And we see ol' Kluize again.

Kha will separate from Kluize's memories, eh? To agree with Lowe...

The possibilities of what he might become are ENDLESS!

I wonder what the most likely one is, though...
Yes what else can there be said?

And to quote my Character List tagline: "1000 realities... Infinite possibilities..."

Quote:
Skipping over the ones I missed and straight onto the one that is now: Great job!

Episode 24 crack is slowly leaving my system, letting rational thoght flow back. Your sig didn't help, though.
Glad to have been of service.

Quote:
Which reminds me, Ace rankings according to the new system:

Nanoha:
Melee: 6
Range: 10
Nuke: 7

Fate:
Melee: 10
Range: 7
Nuke: 5

Hayate:
Melee: 2, maybe 3.
Range: 5 (?)
Nuke: 10

Keroko:
Melee: 8
Range: 8
Nuke: 4
Ah yes we finally see some 10s in the primary stats... The Aces sure got a lot of armor regarding perfection.