AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-09-11, 09:29   Link #9481
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post

This isn't enough for you!?

*runs from Forward Breaker*
@Lowe: Hey, I don't see anything too wrong with that...let Elio do as he pleases...

After all...there are INFINITE POSSIBI-

Space-Time Continuum Punch>>>>>>>>>DT

@USB:

Very nice to see more Magical Cinderella teasers, good sir!

Ah, and you've gone and referenced Signum with Loveless, hm? I pictured that would happen in some fiction work some day soon...and indeed, I wonder what will happen when the "new" Signum comes about.

@Gale:

A...a...

Female Jail?

*Mind overload.*

--DOES NOT COMPUTE--

An interesting idea, though, I must say.

And that Jail/Fate and Jail/Lutecia scenario of yours is intriguing, too. Perhaps good things will come for Jail in this after all...and then, as said, he can reforge his harem!

And who knows what other things the Doctor might get up to...

*Runs.*

@Aaron:

Sorry to hear about what happened. But worry not. I have faith in you, and your works, and I hope that you will recall your newest ones. Believe in me, who BELIEVES IN YOU!

@Liingo: Heh, yes, I do have quite a bit of time on my hands...and my imagination does work from time to time. Thirty-nine characters in total though...

And since nobody's taken any guesses, from what I've seen, I'll say who the four (two, really, the last duo are only probables) are based off of.

Each one of the appearance pictures are from characters from "Baccano!". Wyatt's is that of Firo Prochainezo, Kilroy's is that of Czeslaw Myer/Meyer, #3's is that of Nice Hollystone and #4's is that of Jacuzzi Splot. Hope that helps.

And I did have a piece for Wyatt written up here, but due to brief complications with my computer, I couldn't post it. Expect it soon, though.
Old 2007-09-11, 10:01   Link #9482
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
Aurion: It depends on what sort of responsibility. By the book, or colloquial?
Whatever women want

Quote:
Aurion: Same as the Wolkenritter, I guess I'll still consider you younger.
Jeno: "My bad my bad... So, you've been single for how long?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
The first part made me go. That's so possible, though "Jail" there sounds like Eriol... Probably Fate should pick a new name for him. William Lambroguini would be good.

ErioCaro, LuluJail?
I'll never support any one but Erio for her

Btw, is it me, or does she look like Darry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liingo View Post

*pats* Hey I was away for a whole week. They didn't miss me either..
That's not true! We still remember- Erm... er... Ahm...

...'You'! We had missed... 'You' !

Quote:
SO this makes how many partners for Keroko now
"It's raining men!"

Quote:
This ranking system looks good to me.
All my characters fit quite well into this.
Ironically, mine doesn't

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Youch... First Satashi, then Nighty, then Me, and now you?! I smell a curse somewhere
It's a technological attack my the image thread's Nazi-yuris !

Quote:
True men never die even when they are killed?
Or maybe because they were never dead to begin with...

Quote:
Originally Posted by haiz123321 View Post
@C2F: Maybe we can limit the total number of stats. E.g if there's 4 traits, we give them a limit of 20 points or something but i like your idea better though.
But don't forget that when 2 unrivaled clash, one will drop to elite while one stays unrivaled
Remember, 'Unrivalled' really means 'unrivalled', that mean that's almost no chance of them being beaten in that area by anything less than GOD himself!

...Or someone 'like' god

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
I like that scale. Stat-wise, maybe it should be added up to a certain sum for non-canonical characters. Like, all stats, when added up, have to be equal to 30 or something. Of course, it depends on how many stats in question you use. The normal ones are, of course...
  • Physical Attacks
  • Ranged Attacks
  • Area/HE Attacks
  • Defence for said physical/ranged/area attacks
  • Mobility (includes agility and reflexes)
  • Accuracy (you can have all the attack in the world, but it's useless if you can't bring it to bear)

Something like that. We can further streamline it if we need to.
I'm not so sure about having a set total points though... Some characters are just meant to have more juice than others... Nothing is really even

As for Accuracy, I think we can chalk it under their individual attacks... After all, you can't be outstanding, yet miss your targets. Like wise different stats require different types of accuracy

Mobility... I think we'll be opening up alot of other stuff if we go down that road We'll need to add strength, agility, intelligence, endurance, blah blah...

So I think we should keep it general, my take is this:

Melee -
Range -
AOE -
Defense -
Utility/Versatility -
Fear Factor -
Old 2007-09-11, 10:05   Link #9483
Aaron008R

Thanks for the symphaty of the others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Whatever women want
Troublesome... Mostly...

Quote:
Jeno: "My bad my bad... So, you've been single for how long?"
Aurion: Been single since birth. 34 years to be exact. <-(not trying to hide it)

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2
Old 2007-09-11, 10:11   Link #9484
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Troublesome... Mostly...
*click*

Jeno: "You get that?"

Cero: "Every word of it "

*pat the recorder*

Quote:
Aurion: Been single since birth. 34 years to be exact. <-(not trying to hide it)
Jeno: "Must be hard... But I guess some people really do swing the other way..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

P.S - For those who watched episode 24, did Erio call Lutecia 'Lu' ?
Old 2007-09-11, 10:13   Link #9485
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
P.S - For those who watched episode 24, did Erio call Lutecia 'Lu' ?
Yes, he did.

But he was talking to Garyuu.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-09-11, 10:15   Link #9486
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Some images i may use in the future

Spoiler for Random:

If anyone used these images, plz tell me

i think this was used as V right?
I dunno... Nighty proposed Teana would be getting a Lionheart, but that's about the only character who might be affected, and yes Hei = V.

Quote:
I wasn't completely serious, but it'd make for a decent homage.

Now if only someone can photoshop the blue hair => purple... and the eyes gold...

Come to think of it, how do you alter the colors of a colored pic? If I had my way, I'd want to be able to shop Archer's colors out, but I don't know how.

Quote:
If I have my way, it's about to change...

Hint: Sentokijin never die, they only need repairs.
Old 2007-09-11, 10:20   Link #9487
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Yes, he did.

But he was talking to Garyuu.
It's the thought that counts

And I know what to put in the Fics now

Oh yeah, and what happened to Garyuu after that boring fight (It's boring to the point where he bleeds) ? Did he magically disappear? Cause I really hate to imagine little Erio 'fireman' lift Garyuu all the way

Omake!:

Garyuu (Bug language) : "I bleed it out, digging deeper just to throw it away!"
Old 2007-09-11, 10:20   Link #9488
Arrow
N/A

Quote:
Some images i may use in the future

Spoiler for Random:

If anyone used these images, plz tell me
Hey, look it's the Lionheart! Gotta love Squall...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen
I'm not so sure about having a set total points though... Some characters are just meant to have more juice than others... Nothing is really even

As for Accuracy, I think we can chalk it under their individual attacks... After all, you can't be outstanding, yet miss your targets. Like wise different stats require different types of accuracy

Mobility... I think we'll be opening up alot of other stuff if we go down that road We'll need to add strength, agility, intelligence, endurance, blah blah...

So I think we should keep it general, my take is this:

Melee -
Range -
AOE -
Defense -
Utility/Versatility -
Fear Factor -
Warfare's really complicated now, 'cause to me, range means so many things. As you know from C&C3, there're different damage types that deal damage to certain targets - for instance, a tank shot can have trouble hitting infantry targets, but can take down a building and stuff easily. That said, though, a lot of you guys have multiple kinds of attacks threatening multiple types, unlike my characters, who sport a fewer, more specialized attacks.

I don't know if fear is a major portion, but it does make sense.

Maybe we should look into other systems while we're at it. Video game systems typically work..I don't however see much significance in Utility/Versatility. What's does that mean anyway?
Old 2007-09-11, 10:23   Link #9489
Reiji Tabibito
The OTHER Time Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997 View Post
A small snippet of the Inspection bit I’m working on… partly inspired by Aaron’s recent epic efforts
Spoiler for The Aftermath:

Yes a Fight Scene will occur. It was fairly inevitable really, neither has any tact and one of them would probably talk smack to his own mother while the other has a temper more unstable then nitroglycerine. It’s like tossing a pair of pitbulls into a ring nature is going to take its coruse…
Nanoha Wars Episode VI: Return of the Fist...

Quote:
Spoiler:

My Saga is starting to look like Keroko and Aurion's lovechild...

AurekoKerionAurekoKerionAurekoKerionAurekoKerionAu rekoKerionAurekoKerionAurekoKerionAurekoKerion

*runs from ICB and Astranagant*

<jaw drops>

[Kyonichi] Yare yare... here we go again... [/Kyonichi]

Quote:
Reminds me of this pic:

Spoiler for Responsibility:

Reiji quality? I am honored though, since I'm quite the big ArcasxMel fan

At this point, Keroko-chan should really think about getting herself a REAL boyfriend...
Re: Ginga pic - I can't read Japanese at all... what's she saying?

Re: Reiji Quality - Mmhmm! <poses> I'm Reiji Tabibito, and I'm not making an "I approve this romance" joke.

Re: Keroko-chan - You think so too, huh? We should team up!

Quote:
Now that I think about it... I feel weird that there isn't any CC to pair Ginga up with, pairing, triangle or harem-wise

(And I refuse Jail)
That's the problem when the only REAL man in CCdom is 10 years old - the girls get love-shafted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post

Keroko-chan:

Keroko-kun:
Conflicting emotions, huh?

Keroko-chan:
*grows redder and redder untill steam blows out, before falling backwards in a dead faint, swirly eyed and all.*

Keroko-kun:
I think you broke her.
Quote:
Aurion: Hora, hora. Don't tell me your taking them seriously, eh? <nudge>

Keroko: <grows redder as she flinches away>

Aurion: Oi. (She's taking them seriously alright.)

Aurion: Wasn't my fault.()
See below for my little Keroko-chan snippet...

Quote:
*pats* Hey I was away for a whole week. They didn't miss me either..
<sniffles, looks up>
[Hayate]Patarache, I was wrong. There truly are kind people in this world.[/Hayate]

NEW MATERIAL!!!!

Gotta be running to class... don't have much time.

@Keroko-kun & Keroko-chan:

Arcas: Creator-san! You have to do something! If you don't give Keroko a boyfriend, or at least a love interest, people will continue to make crack pairings!

Mel: Arcas-kun is right! This has to stop, and soon! It's driving OUR Creator-san nuts! <points>

Reiji: <tied up and gagged on couch; trying to wiggle free>

Keroko-chan: But who'd volunteer for it?

<silence>

Mel: <shoves Arcas towards Keroko-chan> Arcas-kun can be your boyfriend!

Arcas: Mel!

Mel: <shakes head> Daijoubu yo. It's what's best for everyone, right?

Arcas & Keroko-chan: <look @ each other, then turn away>

TO KEROKO-KUN: FIND KEROKO SOMEONE PRONTO!!!!
Old 2007-09-11, 10:27   Link #9490
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy C View Post
More about Scaglietti's revivial plan.
The memories within his clones will awaken within a month of revivial. Either that or they'll revive in a month with his memories awakened.
He says this is a common technique known to Al Hazard's rulers! If he implemented it perfectly there's zero chance the clones will be any different from him.

How could they- How did they-

I knew I should had revealed my S4 OC thread plans sooner. That's like... 90% exactly what I had in mind.

ONE of the 2 plans for S4 Final Boss was Yuuno awakening the memories of Alhazred's past self inside him, after Mid-childa was destroyed, as the tower falls and the dead King (( Yuuno )) revives along with the Wings (( The gateway to Alhazred )).

Okay, I know it's not 'a month', but I intend that flaws exist inside it, which caused it to be repressed until a trigger occurs.

Even the other plan had something of similar lines, where the King (( tragic OC )) is reborn time and time again until the present day from the time Alhazred was destroyed, for revenge.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-09-11, 10:34   Link #9491
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:

Warfare's really complicated now, 'cause to me, range means so many things. As you know from C&C3, there're different damage types that deal damage to certain targets - for instance, a tank shot can have trouble hitting infantry targets, but can take down a building and stuff easily. That said, though, a lot of you guys have multiple kinds of attacks threatening multiple types, unlike my characters, who sport a fewer, more specialized attacks.
I refer to Range as in the general thing, attacks made from a distance.

I won't take into account the different types of range spells because frankly there really is too many of them

Yes I see what you mean using the C&C standards, but I'm going to put aside the 'type' factors and just focus on the general idea of "How well can you perform in that field?"

Quote:
I don't know if fear is a major portion, but it does make sense.
I picked that up from watching too many 'Top 10' shows on military weapons

Quote:
Maybe we should look into other systems while we're at it. Video game systems typically work..I don't however see much significance in Utility/Versatility. What's does that mean anyway?
It basically mean how useful you can be and how many things you can do.

For example, if all your character can do is shoot, then his/her utility is very low, but if that character can shoot, heal, radar jammer, stealth, rescue wounded... Then their utility is very high.

It makes support characters look better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji Tabibito View Post

That's the problem when the only REAL man in CCdom is 10 years old - the girls get love-shafted.
I disagree though, I believe the original guys from the previous seasons were impressive in their own ways.

Looking at it now, even Erio's being shafted.

"Sigh... Hope is overrated..."
Old 2007-09-11, 10:36   Link #9492
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Come to think of it, how do you alter the colors of a colored pic? If I had my way, I'd want to be able to shop Archer's colors out, but I don't know how.
Just select the part you want to recolor with the various selection tools (the lasso or magic wand tools), then go to image > adjustments > hue/saturation (ctrl+u) to change the color.

Now... did someone ask for a recolor?

*goes back to work*

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-09-11, 10:37   Link #9493
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:

How could they- How did they-

I knew I should had revealed my S4 OC thread plans sooner. That's like... 90% exactly what I had in mind.

ONE of the 2 plans for S4 Final Boss was Yuuno awakening the memories of Alhazred's past self inside him, after Mid-childa was destroyed, as the tower falls and the dead King (( Yuuno )) revives along with the Wings (( The gateway to Alhazred )).

Okay, I know it's not 'a month', but I intend that flaws exist inside it, which caused it to be repressed until a trigger occurs.

Even the other plan had something of similar lines, where the King is reborn time and time again until the present day from the time Alhazred was destroyed, for revenge.
Apart from how that sounds like a reference to Nia (), it seems to combine vaguely Saint X's Saint Yuuno theory with the fanon idea... Me like!

Also, this gives me a few more indications of how to place the God Empress and the Seiou together at the same time.

Good luck with your exams! After that, we can start work on S4 proper! :3
Old 2007-09-11, 10:42   Link #9494
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:

Then I guess I have to show my card now as well because I intend to give Yuuno an adopted little brother...

Spoiler for The "Red Dawn" Destroyer:

...Not intending to squeeze into your S4 of course, but just to let you know before people wonder why is Artemis' defense systems all messed up in a FUBAR situation
Old 2007-09-11, 10:43   Link #9495
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Bad news. My mass data storage device got lost. It had a particularly large chunk of newer works. I have a backup at home, but that was a good number of pages of progress lost.

Anyway, I'm not one to be put down by that. ONWARDS!!!!
That's the spirit! I know how you feel (one of my earlier laptops only had one partition, format-level trouble meant I lost everything).

Quote:
I was actually wondering if I should include Keroko-chan in a scenario as well. But I seriously don't know if she had a problem along the years...
Define 'along the years' If you mean her life, she spend a good chunk of it wallowing in anger and fighting.

If you mean in the TSAB, well, she did lead Rogue Squadron for quite a while, the pressure of a leader can get big. Rogue Squadron got some of the toughest missions, and she did lose a couple of very good friends. Not to mention some ambitious higher ups were trying to rope them into political games at times (biggest reason why Keroko hates politics).

Quote:
Aurion: Hora, hora. Don't tell me your taking them seriously, eh? <nudge>

Keroko: <grows redder as she flinches away>

Aurion: Oi. (She's taking them seriously alright.)

Keroko-kun:
You're not helping, old man.

Quote:
Maybe. It's probably just that I'm not sure if considering them to be the pinnacle of skills even in their respective fields is fully appropriate. Just because they're the best in the business today doesn't mean that they're completely comparable to the greatest of all times.
Point well taken, I'll redo the stats later.

Quote:
The direction in the 2nd half, especially the storyboarding for both action scenes and the blahblahblah scenes, are ridiculously uninspiring. Animation is one thing, but honestly, the Fate-Tre-Sette's storyboard and direction was really... urgh.

And the h4xx finale was too short and horribly storyboarded as well. I mean, c'mon! Even if they wanted to show Jail's gloves and hands holding the Zamber, there's other better directive flows.
It's strange that they would make errors in one of the things that made the previous seasons so great.

Quote:
Jail: Don't talk as if you understand! You were just a dead girl. I am... Alhazred's child, the criminal... Jail Scaglietti. How can you ask me to live with this kind of knowledge, these memories... knowing how much weight I carry!?
Fate: *hugs him*
Jail: !!!
Fate: You are yourself... If you believe it to be so, then you are yourself, not Jail Scaglietti, not Alhazred's child... but just a child who was burdened with something you did not deserve...

Then shota!Jail can join Erio and Caro, and maybe even Lutecia. :3

Jail: Pleased to meet you, I'm Ja.. I mean, *fake name*, Lu-, I mean, your name is...
Lutecia: ....
Jail: Is..anything wrong?
Lutecia: Have we met?
Jail: !!!
Now this is what I mean.

Quote:
We need a poster or something.

Keroko in the middle, surrounded by... Serge, Joseth, Aurion, Kha, Lance, Yuuno, Jun, Chrono... who else...?
I'll need pictures. Loooot's of pictures. I have enough Jun, Kha and Joseth ones, but I am severely lacking the the Aurion (Kiritsugu pics are a pain in the neck to find) Serge (I have only one Serge) Lance (no pics to speak off) and Yuuno and Chrono (for obvious reasons *cough*shaft).

Quote:

*runs*p
*tilts head* Is that... Mashiro?

Quote:
How about a female Jail then?

Since being male in Nanohaverse is almost...sinful or something.

Then we'd get character development + fanservice!
*Chokes on drink* Guh! No, just... no.

Quote:
Keroko: "Please take responsibility... !"
Quote:
Aurion: It depends on what sort of responsibility. By the book, or colloquial?

Keroko-kun:
*Head turns toward Keroko-chan so fast you can hear the neck snap* SAY WHAT!?

You guys really do love putting her in nasty spots, do you?

Quote:
SO this makes how many partners for Keroko now
Atempted? *ticks of on fingers* Serge, Joseth, Jun, Lance, Kha and now Aurion. Six in total. Now if one would throw Chrono and Yuuno into the mix....

Quote:
Keroko-chan is PIMPIN
First female pimp in the OC-thread, perhaps?

Quote:
I wasn't completely serious, but it'd make for a decent homage.

Now if only someone can photoshop the blue hair => purple... and the eyes gold...

You called?

Quote:
Basically? Select the area of collor you want to change, go to Image->Adjustments->Hue/Saturation, click colorize and edit the color.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji Tabibito View Post
@Keroko-kun & Keroko-chan:

Arcas: Creator-san! You have to do something! If you don't give Keroko a boyfriend, or at least a love interest, people will continue to make crack pairings!

Mel: Arcas-kun is right! This has to stop, and soon! It's driving OUR Creator-san nuts! <points>

Reiji: <tied up and gagged on couch; trying to wiggle free>

Keroko-chan: But who'd volunteer for it?

<silence>

Mel: <shoves Arcas towards Keroko-chan> Arcas-kun can be your boyfriend!

Arcas: Mel!

Mel: <shakes head> Daijoubu yo. It's what's best for everyone, right?

Arcas & Keroko-chan: <look @ each other, then turn away>

TO KEROKO-KUN: FIND KEROKO SOMEONE PRONTO!!!!
Keroko-kun: Brilliant, more pressure....

Keroko-chan: *Still blushing and looking away from Arcas*
Old 2007-09-11, 10:53   Link #9496
Dream_Traveller
Banned

@Chaos:

Yes, Erio called Lutecia "Lu". And I thought that was Caro's job...

And the "Red Dawn Prisoner", if that's what he's called, sounds intriguing...Yuuno's "brother", hm? Nice.

@Gale:

You really have a lot of plans going towards your own S4, don't you? I would very much like to see Yuuno as a "final boss" of sorts...the resurrected King idea is less favorable for me, but what works works. I hope we see more soon, good sir.

And, here's the piece regarding Wyatt I mentioned.

Spoiler for An Intro:

Eh...

I'm...not sure about this one. The structure seems off, and it might be a tad random in places...and...uguu~

Wyatt's attitude is showcased her, as seen...

As said, I'm unsure about this segment...but I'll leave you all to judge it, fellow readers.
Old 2007-09-11, 11:00   Link #9497
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:

Keroko-kun:
You're not helping, old man.
Loki: "Heh... O-L-D "

Hemidall: "Oi oi~ ... "

Quote:

Keroko-kun:
*Head turns toward Keroko-chan so fast you can hear the neck snap* SAY WHAT!?
Lance (grabs a bite): "Compelling Television..."

Jeno: "I thought you hate drama?"

Lance: "That was you."

Quote:
You guys really do love putting her in nasty spots, do you?
Loki: "That is what I do "

Thor: "Dress her up and get her to perform on stage!"

Loki: "...Have you been drinking again?"

No really, I wanna see the explosion of male senses

Quote:
First female pimp in the OC-thread, perhaps?
The ONLY

Quote:
Keroko-kun: Brilliant, more pressure....

Keroko-chan: *Still blushing and looking away from Arcas*
The weight of the Thread hangs on your shoulders

Emperor : <Failure is expected>

Cero : "Lance, don't bother, you're not her type..."

Jeno : "And you haven't been doing anything..."

Sipher : "And the competitions has been shamelessly wooing her from the beginning..."

Lance : "But... But... Vengeful!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EDIT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller
@Chaos:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller

Yes, Erio called Lutecia "Lu". And I thought that was Caro's job...

And the "Red Dawn Prisoner", if that's what he's called, sounds intriguing...Yuuno's "brother", hm? Nice.
I don't know what they call him in prison, but the title 'Red Dawn' comes from Sipher's (Loki's created Unison device) tome.

The Tome of Red Dawn.

(I decided against using 'sky', making this one similar but clearly different as well )

Yes, it is a Logia.
Old 2007-09-11, 11:26   Link #9498
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
But really, Ginga for now... I don't see anything happening to her. But I wouldn't be surprised if she's not totally free from Jail's control if a S4 happens. Don't they have that 'secret activation' cliche?

And it's not like he really 'banged' his Numbers... unless he modified it so that any child conceived from his seeds somehow becomes him. But heck, I'll take what I can. I want to see how the nano-guy is going to go around that part with the shotacon Jail part. Same with the whole 'Zest's subordinates are like him as well.' thing. :3

And if you ask me, it really looks like there's more to his revival plan than what he told Fate, since he seems so bloody confident he will live one way or another even though Fate now knows enough to screw him plans up, but at the same time, he's fully prepared to die. It's like he's hiding something...
Either that, or he's so confident that his plan is flawless

You know, in the beginning of the series, he even 'signed' his Drones

Quote:
You know, instead of number rankings, maybe we should just have sticked to alphabets Or maybe we could label the numbers like

0 = Hopeless
1 = Pathetic
2 = Sad
3 = Unimpressive
4 = Acceptable
5 = Common
6 = Good
7 = Outstanding
8 = Talented
9 = Elite
10 = Unrivalled

* note: Lets be honest now Though I can expect very few of us to go below 4 And be sure you understand fully the meaning of 'Unrivalled' and that your character really has to be unstoppable in whichever factor...

... Also, how about a rule that only one stat can be 'Talented' or higher?
Hmm, shouldn't Talented be before Outstanding?
Just a thought...
Old 2007-09-11, 11:49   Link #9499
Arrow
N/A

Quote:
I refer to Range as in the general thing, attacks made from a distance.

I won't take into account the different types of range spells because frankly there really is too many of them

Yes I see what you mean using the C&C standards, but I'm going to put aside the 'type' factors and just focus on the general idea of "How well can you perform in that field?"

I picked that up from watching too many 'Top 10' shows on military weapons

It basically mean how useful you can be and how many things you can do.

For example, if all your character can do is shoot, then his/her utility is very low, but if that character can shoot, heal, radar jammer, stealth, rescue wounded... Then their utility is very high.

It makes support characters look better
That could actually be put into another field displaying the profession or role in combat they use. Basically, you'd have things like...
  • Anti-infantry
  • Anti-tank
  • Long-range fire support

Among other things. Of course this being the magical world you'd get things like melee specialist and whatnot. And then of course, be creative. "Flirty Girl Next Door" can be a role too. =P
Old 2007-09-11, 12:54   Link #9500
CaroRuLushe
Souka...

hi..I'm....new here...I guess.
Closed Thread