Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2014-12-31, 04:02   Link #3941
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuff View Post
ya makes me wonder how accurate his summary is too (i didnt read it but for those who have...be cautious)
i guess you are asking me to upload a clip from the movie that i managed to record .

Dat summary , i wrote it after watching the movie for the 1st time , of course there may be some mistakes .

Though i did watched the movie again ( 2 times ) to have better understanding , with all the ruckus in the topic as well as my school project , i forgot to edit .

Edit : still waiting for the Last doujin , haven't seen any of them in Japan yet , what the hell are those H-artist doing....

Last edited by kampfer91; 2014-12-31 at 04:17.
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-31, 04:19   Link #3942
730flare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon64 View Post
Of course it could have been really simple for a girl like Hinata to idolize a natural genius ninja like ugh...Sasuke, her low self esteemed could have easily been roped into wanting someone strong but no she proves how much of a judge of character she is by seeing the good in the seemingly biggest failure in the village...the principle reason behind NaruHina's success was that she was the first one to do so long before anyone could

Yeah...until we start seeing Hinata planning on drugging the people around her and Naruto himself THEN we can talk about how comparable she is to Karin...once again its just haters talking out of their butt and not wanting to see what's there in favour of getting people to side with their stupid arguments, afterall no matter what they say there was nothing wrong with Hinata having love for only Naruto, he didn't give her ANY reason to make her think she didn't stand a chance with him, if anything I think she blamed her own lack of confidence to be able to speak to him as the reason their relationship progressed as slowly as it did, I don't think for one minute she ever blamed Naruto for that...

Well I really didn't really personally interpret the parts in the Last as Hinata preferring her sister over Naruto to be quite honest, I think it was more along the lines of having to prioritize who needed help more...at the end of the day as much as she loves Naruto, he wasn't in the enemy's hands and even if he was, she knows he can handle himself...Hanabi in the end was in more danger and needed saving more...if she knew Naruto was in a more dangerous situation then Hanabi, I think she would go to Naruto first

Heh yeah I am quite aware, Hinata volunteered and Kakashi allowed it, my little scenario was suppose to take place after the team was formed and sent out, where Team 8 came in trying to prove to Kakashi they are just as useful as Hinata is...and Kakshi quickly points out their skills are TOO set in one particular field and is not helpful in versatility (and in terms of fighting ability COME on Naruto's already there why would he need them? Lol)...I then picture they are then sent on a C list mission soon afterwards helping the little old lady in the village carry her groceries so they will stop bothering him about not giving them anything to do...

Lol and for the amusement of anyone reading...what happened to Kiba and shino near the end of the film

Kiba: Hinata Hinata Hinata...sigh when did we turn from a team, to her sidekicks?

Shino: the strength of a girl's love for the village's hero is a powerful thing...especially when she had those feelings before he was famous

Kiba: heh when did you become the love expert? Well I guess I'm happy for her too...still it be nice for a LITTLE more recognition...afterall if it weren't for me she wouldn't have gotten the confidence to confess her feelings!

Shino: you really don't beleive that do you?

Kiba: sigh no...oh well it's not like she can get any more popular then us, right?

Shino: Kiba...I think you want to look at the moon...

Kiba: huh...why? *looks up and notices Naruto and Hinata kiss in front of the moon where EVERYONE can see this* OH COME ON!!!

Anyway about Kishimoto I read he was amazed how certain characters got popular and how some he was trying to get popular never worked out, I think one of the names he dropped for characters he tried to make cool but didn't work out as he hoped for was Sai...who as we all recall kinda fell middle o the road, he wasn't unpopular but he wasn't exactly the first name to come to mind when coming up with top 10 fav characters but yeha I think you're right aobut him trying to push Shino, Kiba, Neiji, Chouji, Lee and Shikamaru, it was very obvious he wasn't confident writing about girls (notice how there was NO girl in that retrieval team? Lol) let's go over them

Shikamaru: pretty much the only character to not fall into the cast aside character pile, his can't be bothered attitude and slightly mistrusting nature towards girls like I said made him a chick magnet with fans, not to mention his early pairing with Temari helped him out in the end, he was a VERY well written character that deserved what he got

Shino: I guess writing the uses for his bugs got really hard to do? Thought i heard the whole gag of people forgetting him started when fans did in fact start forgetting about him, he wasn't unpopular but there were loads of characters MORE popular then he was so he got cast aside

Kiba: as you said was pretty much Naruto lite...except with a dog, ultimately he wasn't anything new so to the cast aside pile he goes (plus I heard he wasn't fun to draw for the art team since it meant they had to draw TWO characters for him Kiba and Akamaru)

Neiji: started out one of the early success and was certainly shaping up to be one of the series bigger characters (since he was the ONLY one out of the Konoha 11 to make Jounin) just one problem...he was STILL less popular then his cousin...gee I guess HORRIBLY beating up the cute innocent girl cousin ISN'T going to do your popularity any favours...go fig...ultimately facts had to be faced he was pretty much Hinata's MALE clone...(fun fact: his design was actually a failed concept art that was originally done for Hinata...so yes he LITERALLY was a male clone of Hinata) this was further fueled when Kishimoto made the decision to off Neiji to make NAruHina happen in his story (since you know the Last wasn't pitched to him yet...whoops...talk about your bad timing lol)

Lee: started out really popular had a good burst of steam...then it kinda burned out...in a series where Lee goes on about how you don't need to be a master at Ninjitsu, it was starting to become a flawed philosophy since there were literally a TON of ninjas who could regenerate or become invulnerable or GIANT monsters making fist fighting them seem REALLY impossible to do...ultimately was pushed to the side cause there was no effective way to put him in fights against the later Part 2 opponents

Chouji: sigh...do I really? Fine...he was an unlikeable character from the START by being EVERYTHING you expect out of a fat character overeats, lazy, selfish, greedy...that was suddenly given underdog backstory to make him seem heroic but by then we had so many other LIKEABLE underdogs that his whole I have a good heart who will protect my friends just was NOT unique when there were SO many OTHER characters already doing that...and unfortunately in a shounen series where you have MANY fangirls who are looking for the next Bishie...fat characters statistically fail SO badly...Chouji was no exception showing he was THE least popular out of the Konoha 11 in practically every character poll...sorry no Butterfly powers ain't helping you out of this one Chouji

Hinata: easily the 2nd of the side characters to be one of the most (if not THE most) successful along with Shikamaru, what can I say that HASN'T already been said already? The girl was EVERYTHING the series NEEDED for a MAIN heroine, she had a developed back story, she had the motivation, she had a genuine love for The main character THAT MADE SENSE SINCE HE DIDN'T TRY TO KILL HER AT LEAST TWICE, she was an absolutely cutie for Part 1 and turned into an absolute beauty befitting of her Princess Yamato Nadeshiko status that she was...without her Naruto would have failed and despite his failings she ALWAYS supported him without a word of complaint...so much so that when any Hinata hater complains about her getting Naruto I want to tell them to shut up cause there WAS no one else more fitting for NAruto then Hinata, the sad tragedy much like how her childhood with NAruto could never connect at first...was she was conceived first! But the editor wanted a heroine right away and thus Sakura was made first and pushed into main heroine status, and despite the short of end of the stick she was given still rose to be more popular then the series main heroine...so much so she got her own main character upgrade and got to be with Naruto, her moments are STILL discussed as some of the series finest...

As for the games, heh practically? I thought Naruto WAS flirting with her...I didn't realize he was SO dense with the whole love thing until much later reaidng the series...but you know what I'll just keep it in my head that during the games he WAS flirting with her...so there lol

Heh yeah I remember that friendship event...I'd write out a scene with Kushina and Minato...but the scene writes itself so well already so I don't need to lol...I think Kushinia would INITIALLY support Sakura first seeing someone so fiery like her...then when she gets to meet Hianta I think that opinion will change SO quickly she'll act like she NEVER sided with Sakura to start with lol

Well the thing with Toneri was that he was made jsut for a movie and considering you don't have the time for development, pretty much made his intentions known from the start, marry me Hinata or your sister's doomed...KINDA makes you look like a creepy stalker/rapist...now here's the thing with a bit of polish, had Toneri been a character form near the start of the series, he probably could have been a creep to be sure but maybe he could have been developed as a legitimate rival over Hinata for Naruto...I mean the WHOLE notion for anyone to think Hinata would pick Toneri is just laughable

See one of the things about NAruHina was there was NO one in the way of it, while it was suspected no one really wanted Naruto other then Hinata and no one competed FOR Hinata thus leaving her open for NAruto to fall in love with her when he was ready...but if you had a love rival around for some time, scheming, sowing the seeds of doubt in Hinata, I think that could have made for a different story (and I get it this i not a shoujo but I still think it coul make things interesting)...we could see Hianta still loving Naruto but now we have this extra player in the script seemingly genuinely caring for Hianta's well being, trying to tell her why is she wasting her feeling for someone that doesn't notice you? Give fans for Naruto a REAL reason to worry that he could lose Hinata to this creep...course we ALL would know he has NO good intentions and Naruto needs to give him a beating to finally show to Hinata how much she means to him...lol but like I said this isn't a Shoujo lol
Yes it does show how more wise and mature Hinata was compared to the other girls who were too busy drooling over Sasuke who didn't even give two f***s about them. Heck she was even wiser and more mature than most of the villagers (except Iruka). I mean yeah I know the Kyuubi attack was horrible but to take it out on the boy who had nothing to do with it, who's left wondering WHY does everyone hate his guts and treat him like crap? Dear god, Minato and Kushina would have been appalled from the way the village (that they died protecting) treated their son.

It sucks that haters and NaruSaku fans berate her for not reaching out to him despite that she cared about him for a long time, ignoring the fact she had her OWN problems to deal with. Yet try to claim that Sakura cared more about Naruto, ignoring that Sakura was originally AMONG those people who treated Naruto like crap.

Seriously what sounds like a better and more meaningful love message: A guy geting together with a girl that originally couldn't stand him, sees him as annoying and tells it to his face, doesn't understand his emotional issues, only sees you as as a friend no matter what pointless pursuits and repeatedly hits you for the dumbest reasons?

Or a guy getting together with a girl who loved and admired him from the beginning when no one else cared, uses said admiration to better herself, can relate to him due to having similar issues, is always kind and caring to him even if he's being an idiot, loves and cares about him to the point she's willing to die for him and would never hit you with unnecessary violence (unless it's to snap you out of your flunk and only then it's a light slap).

Yeah this is why NaruHina has more grounds of being a better and more meaningful pairing than NaruSaku ever was. Not to mention a nice change in the typical hero/tsundere pairings that plague most of shounen.

Yeah I agree with your points on the characters from the Sasuke Retireval Arc, only Shikamaru was received positively while the rest were cast aside. It shows when Shikamaru and Hinata are usually bundled along with Team 7 and appear in more merchandise and advertisements while the rest only appear in general stuff and never on their own.

And yeah Neji does seem more like a male Hinata clone. Funny cause the general conscious I see from a good number of the fandom and/or Hinata haters is that Hinata is the female clone of Neji due to Neji being stronger, more talented, etc. While I won't deny Neji's stronger and more talented, Hinata just seemed more interesting and likable compared to him. The fact that he was also cast aside in Part II, save for the Rescue Gaara arc and even killed to push her and Naruto further which Kishimoto admits.

So yeah like Kiba and Shino, it really does seem like Neji's character and popularity ended up being eclipsed by Hinata's. Even though he was initially pushed as the main Hyuga in the series, he too was put in the sidelines for Hinata's development (and even killed at that).

Wait, where did you hear about Neji's design being based on Hinata's?

And yeah I know that Kishimoto sucks at writing girls but as far as I'm concerned, he actually did a good job with Hinata. She had a fleshed-out backstory, had a great personality, her interactions with the main character were beautiful, fans rooted and supported her, people WANTED her to get Naruto, her development improved and keeps on improving and every time she appears, she heralds a "YAY!" reaction from most of the fans in contrast to the other characters. Sure there might have been SOME stuff I wanted to add to her or stuff that I wished was handled better, but overall I'm glad with Hinata's character.

Heck even the majority of anime and video game staff love her. To the point they're willing to expand on her more than the other Konoha 11 in terms of appearances, background and even jutsus. And you know what's better? Kishimoto actually integrates them in canon in some way. Just what is it about Hinata that makes her so compelling that they're willing to do this for her? XD

Since you discussed most of the Konoha 11, what about Ino and Tenten? Considering they weren't pushed much, yet they STILL seem more popular than some of the guys in the Konoha 11 (especially Choji)

Heck with the way things are going, I think even SAKURA was cast aside yet was kept around cause Kishi had to in order to maintain his heroine. Random power-ups and moments aside, it seemed like Kishimoto just didn't care about her. From the way she goes back and forth in her development as well as her complete fail moments (looking at you again Five Kage Summit arc) which even if you WEREN'T a shipper, only made your opinion on her lower. It really makes me wonder why his editor pushed for her type of character in the first place.

I remember reading in some interviews that he tried to make Sakura more attractive or appealing to readers by basing her looks from some Hollyfood actress (Christina Ricci I think?) as well as the various pushes with varying success, but was very surprised that no matter what he did with Sakura, Hinata was just more popular than her not only amongst the fandom but also amongst his co-workers to the point they said she would have been a better leading female.

Face it, when your co-workers, the anime/video game staff, and the general number of the fandom think that a side character makes for a better heroine than your supposed one? You KNOW you messed up with her.

As for Minato and Kushina on Hinata. Yeah I see that too, you know what would even seal the deal? Well in regards to the above, if Minato and Kushina ever found out that Hinata was the ONLY one who cared about their son as well as all the things she did for him (which is similar to what they did for their son) and how she generally treats him well. I'm sure they'd think to themselves that she's definitely a keeper and would egg their son into dating her XD.

Speaking of the Mecha Naruto story, it kinda says something (either about Hinata or the game staff) when Hinata prefers to team up with Naruto over her own teammates for the tournament and that Naruto's more than glad to team up with her compared to his other friends.

Oh and speaking of the moon kiss, I remember reading a comic wherein Sakura and Sai were pondering whether to tell them that everyone can see them only for them not to. Then it shows Naruto's fangirls crying, Iruka and Konohamaru being amazed, and Kurenai telling her baby how she's shipped it since the Chuunin exams lol. Wonder what other characters (like the rest of Konoha 11) would think if they saw that. Must have been a combination of awws and wolf whistles lol.
730flare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-31, 06:20   Link #3943
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

So...can we expect more short anime about what happen after the Last ? I would love to see how other couple hooked . especially how Sakura can marry Sasuke
Old 2014-12-31, 06:30   Link #3944
Rokumonsen
Fear the Spear

SasuSaku wedding's gonna be a mess for sure.
Old 2014-12-31, 06:35   Link #3945
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle's Nest View Post
SasuSaku wedding's gonna be a mess for sure.
Naruto accidentally launch his Rasenshuriken at the cake ?

Think the Konoha 11 will attend the wedding ?
Old 2014-12-31, 06:40   Link #3946
Rokumonsen
Fear the Spear

^ Yeah, probably.

Speaking of cakes, I wonder how the NaruHina wedding cake look like?
Old 2014-12-31, 07:08   Link #3947
Kyral
OC Belka Scriptor

It was actually a big bowl of ramen, i guess.
Old 2014-12-31, 07:35   Link #3948
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle's Nest View Post
^ Yeah, probably.

Speaking of cakes, I wonder how the NaruHina wedding cake look like?
I don't recall they use cake in Japanese wedding , but since this is Narutoverse ....

Anyways , seeing how rich the Hyuga is, the cake will be a giant multi story cake in orange and lavender , donned in Uzumaki and Hyuga symbol , on top are Naruto and Hinata doll
Old 2014-12-31, 11:33   Link #3949
Avalon64
Searcher of Paradise!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kampfer91 View Post
i guess you are asking me to upload a clip from the movie that i managed to record .

Dat summary , i wrote it after watching the movie for the 1st time , of course there may be some mistakes .

Though i did watched the movie again ( 2 times ) to have better understanding , with all the ruckus in the topic as well as my school project , i forgot to edit .

Edit : still waiting for the Last doujin , haven't seen any of them in Japan yet , what the hell are those H-artist doing....
Hey you never gave us any reason to doubt you watched the movie Kampfer, you were always straight up with us as far as I can tell

And I am starting to get a little disappointed by the lack of H doujins about the Last too (ESPECIALLY NaruHina ones come on guys this is like your GOLDEN time to be MAKiNG THEM!)...I guess ALOT of doujin artists are Sakura fans? (cause seriously there are TONS of Sakura doujins even before the Last) Seriously the ONLY doujin I've seen with ANY Last designs was one of Sakura on the cover...sigh I am starting to seriously think even the whole notion of Naruto marrying Hinata isn't going to still stop them from writing Naruto neotaring Hinata to be with Sakura...seriously WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO? Sigh...oh well give it time I am SURE something NaruHina about the Last will come along and it will be REALLY sexy...(though I do dread some Toneri raping Hinata are going to be made too which will probably end with Naruto arriving too late and Hinata no longer wanting him)

eeerrr not that I READ any doujins that is...cause that would be silly...

Hinata's still hot...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 730flare View Post
Yes it does show how more wise and mature Hinata was compared to the other girls who were too busy drooling over Sasuke who didn't even give two f***s about them. Heck she was even wiser and more mature than most of the villagers (except Iruka). I mean yeah I know the Kyuubi attack was horrible but to take it out on the boy who had nothing to do with it, who's left wondering WHY does everyone hate his guts and treat him like crap? Dear god, Minato and Kushina would have been appalled from the way the village (that they died protecting) treated their son.

It sucks that haters and NaruSaku fans berate her for not reaching out to him despite that she cared about him for a long time, ignoring the fact she had her OWN problems to deal with. Yet try to claim that Sakura cared more about Naruto, ignoring that Sakura was originally AMONG those people who treated Naruto like crap.

Seriously what sounds like a better and more meaningful love message: A guy geting together with a girl that originally couldn't stand him, sees him as annoying and tells it to his face, doesn't understand his emotional issues, only sees you as as a friend no matter what pointless pursuits and repeatedly hits you for the dumbest reasons?

Or a guy getting together with a girl who loved and admired him from the beginning when no one else cared, uses said admiration to better herself, can relate to him due to having similar issues, is always kind and caring to him even if he's being an idiot, loves and cares about him to the point she's willing to die for him and would never hit you with unnecessary violence (unless it's to snap you out of your flunk and only then it's a light slap).

Yeah this is why NaruHina has more grounds of being a better and more meaningful pairing than NaruSaku ever was. Not to mention a nice change in the typical hero/tsundere pairings that plague most of shounen.

Yeah I agree with your points on the characters from the Sasuke Retireval Arc, only Shikamaru was received positively while the rest were cast aside. It shows when Shikamaru and Hinata are usually bundled along with Team 7 and appear in more merchandise and advertisements while the rest only appear in general stuff and never on their own.

And yeah Neji does seem more like a male Hinata clone. Funny cause the general conscious I see from a good number of the fandom and/or Hinata haters is that Hinata is the female clone of Neji due to Neji being stronger, more talented, etc. While I won't deny Neji's stronger and more talented, Hinata just seemed more interesting and likable compared to him. The fact that he was also cast aside in Part II, save for the Rescue Gaara arc and even killed to push her and Naruto further which Kishimoto admits.

So yeah like Kiba and Shino, it really does seem like Neji's character and popularity ended up being eclipsed by Hinata's. Even though he was initially pushed as the main Hyuga in the series, he too was put in the sidelines for Hinata's development (and even killed at that).

Wait, where did you hear about Neji's design being based on Hinata's?

And yeah I know that Kishimoto sucks at writing girls but as far as I'm concerned, he actually did a good job with Hinata. She had a fleshed-out backstory, had a great personality, her interactions with the main character were beautiful, fans rooted and supported her, people WANTED her to get Naruto, her development improved and keeps on improving and every time she appears, she heralds a "YAY!" reaction from most of the fans in contrast to the other characters. Sure there might have been SOME stuff I wanted to add to her or stuff that I wished was handled better, but overall I'm glad with Hinata's character.

Heck even the majority of anime and video game staff love her. To the point they're willing to expand on her more than the other Konoha 11 in terms of appearances, background and even jutsus. And you know what's better? Kishimoto actually integrates them in canon in some way. Just what is it about Hinata that makes her so compelling that they're willing to do this for her? XD

Since you discussed most of the Konoha 11, what about Ino and Tenten? Considering they weren't pushed much, yet they STILL seem more popular than some of the guys in the Konoha 11 (especially Choji)

Heck with the way things are going, I think even SAKURA was cast aside yet was kept around cause Kishi had to in order to maintain his heroine. Random power-ups and moments aside, it seemed like Kishimoto just didn't care about her. From the way she goes back and forth in her development as well as her complete fail moments (looking at you again Five Kage Summit arc) which even if you WEREN'T a shipper, only made your opinion on her lower. It really makes me wonder why his editor pushed for her type of character in the first place.

I remember reading in some interviews that he tried to make Sakura more attractive or appealing to readers by basing her looks from some Hollyfood actress (Christina Ricci I think?) as well as the various pushes with varying success, but was very surprised that no matter what he did with Sakura, Hinata was just more popular than her not only amongst the fandom but also amongst his co-workers to the point they said she would have been a better leading female.

Face it, when your co-workers, the anime/video game staff, and the general number of the fandom think that a side character makes for a better heroine than your supposed one? You KNOW you messed up with her.

As for Minato and Kushina on Hinata. Yeah I see that too, you know what would even seal the deal? Well in regards to the above, if Minato and Kushina ever found out that Hinata was the ONLY one who cared about their son as well as all the things she did for him (which is similar to what they did for their son) and how she generally treats him well. I'm sure they'd think to themselves that she's definitely a keeper and would egg their son into dating her XD.

Speaking of the Mecha Naruto story, it kinda says something (either about Hinata or the game staff) when Hinata prefers to team up with Naruto over her own teammates for the tournament and that Naruto's more than glad to team up with her compared to his other friends.

Oh and speaking of the moon kiss, I remember reading a comic wherein Sakura and Sai were pondering whether to tell them that everyone can see them only for them not to. Then it shows Naruto's fangirls crying, Iruka and Konohamaru being amazed, and Kurenai telling her baby how she's shipped it since the Chuunin exams lol. Wonder what other characters (like the rest of Konoha 11) would think if they saw that. Must have been a combination of awws and wolf whistles lol.
Well what made Hinata EXTRA special was that she was she came up to the conclusion to not dislike Naruto on her own (okay granted her Birthday is in December so she wasn't born yet during the Kyuubi's initial attack not that even if she was she'd be able to remember any of it) while Iruka was no doubt a very important factor in Naruto's life, even he bore SOME initial resentment until the Third pointed out to him that Naruto's behaviour is VERY much his own childhood to make up for his missing of his parents, we give the Third ALOT of flak for not doing enough to help Naruto growing up but the guy was still the Hokage, and he has his responsibilities to the WHOLE village not one person, he couldn't exactly order everyone to like Naruto, in fact his attempt to try to make Naruto seem like a hero was led the villagers to hate the monster within Naruto (I also believe the fact he never told Naruto, Minato was his dad was because he didn't want Naruto to grow up hating his father for putting Karuma in him since remember no one knew WHY Minato put Karuma in NAruto at the time)...

But what did Hinata see and she DIDN'T have anyone to tell her abut Naruto's loneliness....she saw a boy...a boy that was always lonely, a boy that saved her from bullies, a boy that everyone told her was some kind of monster but never really elaborated on why he was, se saw a boy who would never give up on his dreams even when it seemed he was not talented, she saw a boy that worked very hard, she saw a kindred spirit...who unfortunately has the same turning around mechanic as a Resident Evil 1 character to not have noticed...sigh...so sad

Sadly this may make me sound like a liar but I kinda forgot where I read the Neiji was modelled after one of Hinata's failed designs, all I remember was that it was out of something official, see here's the thing NO ONE can call Hinata, Neiji's clone because Hinata WAS one of Kishimoto's earliest characters the whole Ramen Waitress history, so naturally he had SOME concept arts of what would eventually BE her future design, now if what I read was right, he finalized what he wanted Hinata to look like then wanted to add her whole family history storyline so he took one of his earlier designs of Hinata, made it look more like a boy and voila, he had Neiji...so no matter what the haters say, Hinata was ALWAYS first THEN Neiji so he is her clone not the other way round much like how she is of the MAIN Branch and he is of the SIDE one

As for Ino and Ten Ten, I didn't mention them because there was not much I COULD say there were NEVER pushed to the forefront...let's face it even Chouji had supposedly "bigger character moments" then Ino did...which is a HUGE tragedy on his own, but as it was mentioned numerous times Kishimoto sucked at writing girls (hopefully given his experience with NAruto this will change for PArt 3 and he'll develop stronger females) but I'll give it a shot

Ino: it seems Ino was only really there to give Sakura SOME initial conflict...a rival to compete over Sasuke...but the problem was? The problem solved itself WAY too easily...after one fight in the Chunnin exam which ended in a draw...Ino and Sakura are laughing again and telling how they'll still be competing for Sasuke...which ALSO never panned out when Sasuke fled Konoha, Ino easily got over him so Sakura got her friend back (the one who taught her confidence) and could STILL chase Sasuke pretty much unopposed (cause lets face it no one thought Karin had a shot) so Ino sorta was just there...she was not the main heroine nor did she have Hinata's number 1 female popularity...so they gave her a boy hungry personality to have her place amoung the girls, (Sakura = Tsuendere, Hinata = Yamato Nadeshiko, Ino = boy Hungry lol). And while she did state she could have fallen for NAruto after he saved the village from Pein thankfully nothing panned out for that so her initially teased with Sai when they were able to tell him how to compliment her and the fact he called her pretty must have left some effect on her cause she dreamed of him AND Sasuke in her Tsukuyomi, considering no one was going for Sai, meant it was not completely implausible to end up with him...better then the OTHER option I see fans come up with her Ino and Cho....oh good gawd! One moment! *runs off and sounds of Avalon throwing up can be heard*

*comes back

okay...where was I?

Ten Ten: well...*gets cut off in favour of a scene of Naruto and Hinata making out* ...and that's sadly the problem with Ten Ten, she was never going to be popular...her role was determined from the start fill out space for team Gai

Well the rumours around Sakura was that while he didn't HATE Sakura per say she was ALOT more work for him then he would have liked, considering she was the brainstorm idea of his editor and I think Kishimoto respected the guy to include his wish (or maybe was afraid of him lol) he tried to put her in as much as he could the problems were obvious from the start, she was never that popular, it got to the point Kishimoto would spend more time redesigning her ot make her look cuter in hopes it would get the fans on her side...didn't help, sadly what usually helps females giving them a bigger bust (don't laugh you know it helps) couldn't be done on Sakura since they established she was always going to be flat to keep her running joke going.

It got to the point that his planned backstory he was going to show Sakura's family and all had to be postponned due to lack of interest from the fans...ALL the way to RTN movie...where some of the fans STILL don't care. It got to the point he never stated when he had the idea but he did that he considered switching Hinata and Sakura's heroine status...but ultimately decided to stick to his guns and keep Sakura as the main heroine...ultimately I think he realized Sakura was never going to catch up with the gap that Hinata has made hence he wrote the failed confession scene to subtly tell the fans that Naruto wasn't going to be with Sakura, ultimately if he was planning on Sakura to have ANY self respect after that scene it majorly backfired as it made her hated even more even with the fans that didn't care about her in the first place...not that this stopped the NArusaku of course

Yes ultimately in the end, Kushina wants a girl for Naruto like herself, and Hinata represents the kind and gentle moments...there is no way she'd pick the girl that would beat up her son for missing his diet! (Then again I think she might act like that...who knows?)

I think this is because she's gotten to the point Hianta realizes she can work better (and WANTS to spend more time with him of course) with Naruto then she does with any member of her team...lets face it, if I was a girl I wouldn't want to work with Kiba and Shino either...Shino with the bugs and Kiba with the ACTUAL using dog urination for attacks...yeah I'd stick to the Fox spirit main character thank you very much

Yeah that comic is somewhere around the board, heh it ends with Hanabi still blind (since no one returned her eyes yet) wondering whats going on

Quote:
I don't recall they use cake in Japanese wedding , but since this is Narutoverse ....

Anyways , seeing how rich the Hyuga is, the cake will be a giant multi story cake in orange and lavender , donned in Uzumaki and Hyuga symbol , on top are Naruto and Hinata doll
Cake is a universal thing in weddings doesn't matter the culture, the general basis is, if you want to have one nothing stopping you from having one, lol and I can imagine Naruto and Hinata staring at that beast of a cake white eyed wondering how they're going to eat it lol

And a SasuSaku wedding? Meh NOT interested...but I personally think one of two things would happen, Sasuke will probably ask Sakura to elope with him so their marriage will happen from where no one will see him an lets face it pardoned or not I think there MIGHT be some hard feelings with some of the other Konoha 10, maybe Naruto and Hinata will be like the only ones to show up to witness it thus able to confirm it happened (in a VERY private wedding you need SOME kind of witness), the second is that I can see it taking place in front of that giant Tree, where Sasuke will then come up with the idea of making their new home in said tree lol, one things for sure neither Sasuke or Sakura have the financial means of Hinata to support a large scale wedding, so yeah sorry Sasuke you lose even getting married lol
Old 2014-12-31, 12:22   Link #3950
730flare

Quote:

Well what made Hinata EXTRA special was that she was she came up to the conclusion to not dislike Naruto on her own (okay granted her Birthday is in December so she wasn't born yet during the Kyuubi's initial attack not that even if she was she'd be able to remember any of it) while Iruka was no doubt a very important factor in Naruto's life, even he bore SOME initial resentment until the Third pointed out to him that Naruto's behaviour is VERY much his own childhood to make up for his missing of his parents, we give the Third ALOT of flak for not doing enough to help Naruto growing up but the guy was still the Hokage, and he has his responsibilities to the WHOLE village not one person, he couldn't exactly order everyone to like Naruto, in fact his attempt to try to make Naruto seem like a hero was led the villagers to hate the monster within Naruto (I also believe the fact he never told Naruto, Minato was his dad was because he didn't want Naruto to grow up hating his father for putting Karuma in him since remember no one knew WHY Minato put Karuma in NAruto at the time)...

But what did Hinata see and she DIDN'T have anyone to tell her abut Naruto's loneliness....she saw a boy...a boy that was always lonely, a boy that saved her from bullies, a boy that everyone told her was some kind of monster but never really elaborated on why he was, se saw a boy who would never give up on his dreams even when it seemed he was not talented, she saw a boy that worked very hard, she saw a kindred spirit...who unfortunately has the same turning around mechanic as a Resident Evil 1 character to not have noticed...sigh...so sad

Sadly this may make me sound like a liar but I kinda forgot where I read the Neiji was modelled after one of Hinata's failed designs, all I remember was that it was out of something official, see here's the thing NO ONE can call Hinata, Neiji's clone because Hinata WAS one of Kishimoto's earliest characters the whole Ramen Waitress history, so naturally he had SOME concept arts of what would eventually BE her future design, now if what I read was right, he finalized what he wanted Hinata to look like then wanted to add her whole family history storyline so he took one of his earlier designs of Hinata, made it look more like a boy and voila, he had Neiji...so no matter what the haters say, Hinata was ALWAYS first THEN Neiji so he is her clone not the other way round much like how she is of the MAIN Branch and he is of the SIDE one

As for Ino and Ten Ten, I didn't mention them because there was not much I COULD say there were NEVER pushed to the forefront...let's face it even Chouji had supposedly "bigger character moments" then Ino did...which is a HUGE tragedy on his own, but as it was mentioned numerous times Kishimoto sucked at writing girls (hopefully given his experience with NAruto this will change for PArt 3 and he'll develop stronger females) but I'll give it a shot

Ino: it seems Ino was only really there to give Sakura SOME initial conflict...a rival to compete over Sasuke...but the problem was? The problem solved itself WAY too easily...after one fight in the Chunnin exam which ended in a draw...Ino and Sakura are laughing again and telling how they'll still be competing for Sasuke...which ALSO never panned out when Sasuke fled Konoha, Ino easily got over him so Sakura got her friend back (the one who taught her confidence) and could STILL chase Sasuke pretty much unopposed (cause lets face it no one thought Karin had a shot) so Ino sorta was just there...she was not the main heroine nor did she have Hinata's number 1 female popularity...so they gave her a boy hungry personality to have her place amoung the girls, (Sakura = Tsuendere, Hinata = Yamato Nadeshiko, Ino = boy Hungry lol). And while she did state she could have fallen for NAruto after he saved the village from Pein thankfully nothing panned out for that so her initially teased with Sai when they were able to tell him how to compliment her and the fact he called her pretty must have left some effect on her cause she dreamed of him AND Sasuke in her Tsukuyomi, considering no one was going for Sai, meant it was not completely implausible to end up with him...better then the OTHER option I see fans come up with her Ino and Cho....oh good gawd! One moment! *runs off and sounds of Avalon throwing up can be heard*

*comes back

okay...where was I?

Ten Ten: well...*gets cut off in favour of a scene of Naruto and Hinata making out* ...and that's sadly the problem with Ten Ten, she was never going to be popular...her role was determined from the start fill out space for team Gai

Well the rumours around Sakura was that while he didn't HATE Sakura per say she was ALOT more work for him then he would have liked, considering she was the brainstorm idea of his editor and I think Kishimoto respected the guy to include his wish (or maybe was afraid of him lol) he tried to put her in as much as he could the problems were obvious from the start, she was never that popular, it got to the point Kishimoto would spend more time redesigning her ot make her look cuter in hopes it would get the fans on her side...didn't help, sadly what usually helps females giving them a bigger bust (don't laugh you know it helps) couldn't be done on Sakura since they established she was always going to be flat to keep her running joke going.

It got to the point that his planned backstory he was going to show Sakura's family and all had to be postponned due to lack of interest from the fans...ALL the way to RTN movie...where some of the fans STILL don't care. It got to the point he never stated when he had the idea but he did that he considered switching Hinata and Sakura's heroine status...but ultimately decided to stick to his guns and keep Sakura as the main heroine...ultimately I think he realized Sakura was never going to catch up with the gap that Hinata has made hence he wrote the failed confession scene to subtly tell the fans that Naruto wasn't going to be with Sakura, ultimately if he was planning on Sakura to have ANY self respect after that scene it majorly backfired as it made her hated even more even with the fans that didn't care about her in the first place...not that this stopped the NArusaku of course

Yes ultimately in the end, Kushina wants a girl for Naruto like herself, and Hinata represents the kind and gentle moments...there is no way she'd pick the girl that would beat up her son for missing his diet! (Then again I think she might act like that...who knows?)

I think this is because she's gotten to the point Hianta realizes she can work better (and WANTS to spend more time with him of course) with Naruto then she does with any member of her team...lets face it, if I was a girl I wouldn't want to work with Kiba and Shino either...Shino with the bugs and Kiba with the ACTUAL using dog urination for attacks...yeah I'd stick to the Fox spirit main character thank you very much

And a SasuSaku wedding? Meh NOT interested...but I personally think one of two things would happen, Sasuke will probably ask Sakura to elope with him so their marriage will happen from where no one will see him an lets face it pardoned or not I think there MIGHT be some hard feelings with some of the other Konoha 10, maybe Naruto and Hinata will be like the only ones to show up to witness it thus able to confirm it happened (in a VERY private wedding you need SOME kind of witness), the second is that I can see it taking place in front of that giant Tree, where Sasuke will then come up with the idea of making their new home in said tree lol, one things for sure neither Sasuke or Sakura have the financial means of Hinata to support a large scale wedding, so yeah sorry Sasuke you lose even getting married lol
Thankfully all the fanart I've seen so far just portrays Toneri as some laughable loon instead of a creepy stalker/rapist, I've read from reviews that Toneri was just too generic and cliche of a villain despite his powers. He was literally just there to give Naruto and Hinata the final push they needed. Hopefully it stays that way.

Yeah I agree there on Naruto possibly resenting his father if he was told early on, considering his first reaction upon meeting him and finding out that he sealed Kurama inside him was to punch him in the gut. In hindsight, not telling him when he was little was probably for the best.

I agree on your points about Ino, although Sakura is still milds more popular than her in the fandom, I still give Ino points for being a more likable version of Sakura despite being boy hungry. Which is funny cause throughout the series, we're told to root for Sakura when Ino just ends up being more likable and developed in terms of her relationships with her friends. I think the fact that she got over Sasuke (IT dream aside) helped her more to some fans. And to be honest, she's actually my 2nd favorite Naruto female.

As for Tenten...yeah I got nothing. Her design is nice, but that's it. A shame considering her seiyuu is almost on the same level as Nana.

Yeah Kishimoto tried to flesh out Sakura in RTN, problem was they had to degrade her back to her Part I personality and she came off as an ungrateful b**** (granted her parents are a bit embarrassing, especially her dad) which only made it worse.

Yeah I imagine Sasuke and Sakura's wedding being a secretive one with only Naruto, Hinata and probably Kakashi as their audience. Not just the Konoha 11, but I think most of the village now hates his guts. I've been seeing fics/headcanons in which Sarada gets some bad rep for her father being a traitor to the village and almost planning a revolution.

And yeah Sasuke, if there's one thing that Naruto beat you with, it's love life and who he married. I mean in terms of significant others, can you seriously compare Sakura to Hinata? Heck I think Naruto beat all of his friends in that regard, with Shikamaru tying with him.

Speaking of Temari or the Sand siblings, it's also amusing that Kankuro seems to have been left in the dust as well. While Gaara is one of the most popular characters in the fandom (making the top 4 almost all the time) while Temari is well-liked for being badass, her no-nonsense personality AND her softer side when it comes to Shikamaru, it seems like Kankuro is also relatively ignored XD. Heck he wasn't even in Naruto and Hinata's wedding despite Gaara and Temari being there.
730flare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-31, 12:22   Link #3951
Mikethemaster

Location: Celebrating that Naruhina is cannon! :D Oh were I live Evansville Indiana
Quote:
Hey you never gave us any reason to doubt you watched the movie Kampfer, you were always straight up with us as far as I can tell

And I am starting to get a little disappointed by the lack of H doujins about the Last too (ESPECIALLY NaruHina ones come on guys this is like your GOLDEN time to be MAKiNG THEM!)...I guess ALOT of doujin artists are Sakura fans? (cause seriously there are TONS of Sakura doujins even before the Last) Seriously the ONLY doujin I've seen with ANY Last designs was one of Sakura on the cover...sigh I am starting to seriously think even the whole notion of Naruto marrying Hinata isn't going to still stop them from writing Naruto neotaring Hinata to be with Sakura...seriously WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO? Sigh...oh well give it time I am SURE something NaruHina about the Last will come along and it will be REALLY sexy...(though I do dread some Toneri raping Hinata are going to be made too which will probably end with Naruto arriving too late and Hinata no longer wanting him)

eeerrr not that I READ any doujins that is...cause that would be silly...

Hinata's still hot...

*comes back

okay...where was I?

Yeah that comic is somewhere around the board, heh it ends with Hanabi still blind (since no one returned her eyes yet) wondering whats going on

Cake is a universal thing in weddings doesn't matter the culture, the general basis is, if you want to have one nothing stopping you from having one, lol and I can imagine Naruto and Hinata staring at that beast of a cake white eyed wondering how they're going to eat it lol

It been years since Sasuke road to redemtion I think after saving the village from a meteor earned him some points. And is Sasuke and Sakura really live in a tree.
Old 2014-12-31, 12:44   Link #3952
Pablete
Banned

Well there IS a Last doujin featuring Naruto, Hinata and Sakura..... AND Sarada
Pablete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-31, 13:12   Link #3953
Avalon64
Searcher of Paradise!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 730flare View Post
Thankfully all the fanart I've seen so far just portrays Toneri as some laughable loon instead of a creepy stalker/rapist, I've read from reviews that Toneri was just too generic and cliche of a villain despite his powers. He was literally just there to give Naruto and Hinata the final push they needed. Hopefully it stays that way.

Yeah I agree there on Naruto possibly resenting his father if he was told early on, considering his first reaction upon meeting him and finding out that he sealed Kurama inside him was to punch him in the gut. In hindsight, not telling him when he was little was probably for the best.

I agree on your points about Ino, although Sakura is still milds more popular than her in the fandom, I still give Ino points for being a more likable version of Sakura despite being boy hungry. Which is funny cause throughout the series, we're told to root for Sakura when Ino just ends up being more likable and developed in terms of her relationships with her friends. I think the fact that she got over Sasuke (IT dream aside) helped her more to some fans. And to be honest, she's actually my 2nd favorite Naruto female.

As for Tenten...yeah I got nothing. Her design is nice, but that's it. A shame considering her seiyuu is almost on the same level as Nana.

Yeah Kishimoto tried to flesh out Sakura in RTN, problem was they had to degrade her back to her Part I personality and she came off as an ungrateful b**** (granted her parents are a bit embarrassing, especially her dad) which only made it worse.

Yeah I imagine Sasuke and Sakura's wedding being a secretive one with only Naruto, Hinata and probably Kakashi as their audience. Not just the Konoha 11, but I think most of the village now hates his guts. I've been seeing fics/headcanons in which Sarada gets some bad rep for her father being a traitor to the village and almost planning a revolution.

And yeah Sasuke, if there's one thing that Naruto beat you with, it's love life and who he married. I mean in terms of significant others, can you seriously compare Sakura to Hinata? Heck I think Naruto beat all of his friends in that regard, with Shikamaru tying with him.

Speaking of Temari or the Sand siblings, it's also amusing that Kankuro seems to have been left in the dust as well. While Gaara is one of the most popular characters in the fandom (making the top 4 almost all the time) while Temari is well-liked for being badass, her no-nonsense personality AND her softer side when it comes to Shikamaru, it seems like Kankuro is also relatively ignored XD. Heck he wasn't even in Naruto and Hinata's wedding despite Gaara and Temari being there.
Yeahhhhh in the world of doujins there is one common rule...people have sex for VARIOUS reasons no matter how stupid...it does NOT matter who its with or how it happened, it just happens, so if they want to push the whole Neotare angle with Toneri and Hinata in a doujin its gonna happen, it helps the WHOLE scenario angle just screams of it...so it doesn't matter how "nonthreatening" Toneir might seem, if they can make the fat weak old men in doujins somehow get lucky...yeah I'm just going to stop myself there...waaahhhh Hinata-sama getting violated in such a manner!!!!

Thing is about Sakura there's nothing wrong with her StiLL possessing feelings with Sasuke...the problem was she came across WAY too obvious and jsut flat out obsessed about them, had she been more subtle about her feelings for Sasuke (and no one can argue with me that she WAS she was SO not!) maybe secretly consoling with someone that she should hate Sasuke for what he's doing but she can't bring herself to...or maybe a scene wondering even if they do get Sasuke back could they even try to help him? Might have helped her, instead of the "LOVE MEEEE LOVE MEEEEE! I'm going to try to kill you...but end up needing saving instead! BUT I STLL LOVE YOUUUUU!" Angle we got instead...

Heh the problem is I don't see ANY of the couples in this series tying with Naruto...lets face it EVERY married couple in this series we have seen WILL react in violence if their husbands piss them off...Naruto is the ONLY exception to this rule...

Well another reason I imagine for the secret much like it fits Sasuke's personality not to make a big show of things...probably cause he knows he can't financially bring a wedding that would EVER top Naruto's...seriously with the Ucuhiha gone, I am sure that kinda makes the Hyuga the richest clan in Konoha lol...yeah try making a wedding when you have to compete with Hinata's financial support and backing and Sasuke probably ended up telling Sakura he'd like a secret wedding on the grounds of being "romantic" lol

As for Kankuro its middle child syndrome, happens all the time lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikethemaster View Post
It been years since Sasuke road to redemtion I think after saving the village from a meteor earned him some points. And is Sasuke and Sakura really live in a tree.
Right much like how trying to make Naruto the holder of Kyuubi made HIM the hero of Konoha...the problem is I don't think people would care about Sasuke helping Naruto to save the world and his attempt at redemption, he ACTIVELY turned his back on the village DESPITE rules stating he can't AND helped start a war...there's GOING to be hard feelings, he committed acts of TERRORISM and was pardoned JUST because he knew Naruto, I am sure other ninjas had loved ones punished for MUCH less, so no I don't think people are going to forget what Sasuke did despite his good attempts now

I am sure Sasuke realized this and chose to live OUTSIDE of Konoha, and remember the rest of the the Konoha 10 don't hold Sasuke to the same level of friendship that Naruto did, so I will be EXTREMELY surprised if ALL of them accepted Sasuke back just because NAruto says its okay...and yes they are SO living in a tree, check out the backgrounds there's ALOT more wood then a standard house, judging by where Sasuke is in relations leads me to believe he's heading home in said forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablete View Post
Well there IS a Last doujin featuring Naruto, Hinata and Sakura..... AND Sarada
Yeah I was aware of that one but decided not to mention it...if there's anything that disgusts Avalon's Ero Ero mode...heh heh heh its loli, gore, vore and oversized body expansion...man Japan's weird...
Old 2014-12-31, 16:32   Link #3954
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Though it is still early for you guys in the USA , but it is already 1st in Japan so.....

HAPPY NEW YEAR !

(One of the rare pic that draw Hinata with short hair , just like in the movie )

Naruhina was the best gift on xmas
Old 2014-12-31, 17:05   Link #3955
Avalon64
Searcher of Paradise!

Quote:
Though it is still early for you guys in the USA , but it is already 1st in Japan so.....

HAPPY NEW YEAR !

Naruhina was the best gift on xmas
That's okay Kampfer I live in Canada so your early New Years wish doesn't apply to me :P

but Happy New Years and thank you for all the info you gave us about the Last Movie...

and I guess people just prefer Hinata with longer hair, I mean for practical reasons I understand why she'd want to have shorter hair for the time being (easier to maintain especially when you're raising children) but I guess since the movie's ending happened BEFORE Chapter 700 where Hinata grew out her hair again people jsut assume its going to be long again...unless Kishimoto decides he wants Hinata with short hair again but I highly doubt that

NaruHina its the gift that keeps on giving! Let's all raise a toast that we get MORE NAruHina in 2015...and yes I will be repeating this when my clock strikes midnight lol
Old 2014-12-31, 17:18   Link #3956
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

I prefer her in short hair because that is the symbol of being the head of the clan , hell if i can remember where i got that information .
Old 2014-12-31, 17:19   Link #3957
Vajra
So Like A Rose

So I'm guessing this has degenerated into a fan art/fiction thread with no relevant information pertaining to the actual movie...
Vajra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-31, 17:29   Link #3958
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakuranbo View Post
So I'm guessing this has degenerated into a fan art/fiction thread with no relevant information pertaining to the actual movie...
You just have to ask . Got a question about the movie , we answer .

Because only those live in Japan have watched it .
Old 2014-12-31, 17:33   Link #3959
Avalon64
Searcher of Paradise!

I'm waiting for the opportunity to be able to watch it, so as far as I can tell sharing ideas and speculations of the future of NaruHina is the best thing to talk about at this current moment, and you know keeping people entertained! Lol I got all the details about the movie that I need to know, I mean in all honestly what is there to talk about other then spoiling the whole movie? But I want to be surprised for something...It's not like any of us can share our thoughts about the movie yet
Old 2014-12-31, 17:50   Link #3960
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Quote:
I'm waiting for the opportunity to be able to watch it, so as far as I can tell sharing ideas and speculations of the future of NaruHina is the best thing to talk about at this current moment, and you know keeping people entertained! Lol I got all the details about the movie that I need to know, I mean in all honestly what is there to talk about other then spoiling the whole movie? But I want to be surprised for something...It's not like any of us can share our thoughts about the movie yet
That's true , too much spoilers ruin the fun .

I regret i couldn't watch the movie again for xmas feeling , but work and project have to come 1st .

Weird , there is one thing that bothering me right now .
Hiashi and Hizashi are twin brother , yet Hiashi get to the main house while his brother dumped to the branch house .

However , the case won't happen with Hinata and Hanabi .

Tags
movie