AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

View Poll Results: Who's the most canon
IchigoxRukia 198 46.81%
IshidaxOrihime 22 5.20%
UraharaxYoruichi 86 20.33%
ShunsuixNanao 29 6.86%
HitsugayaxHinamori 34 8.04%
MatsumotoxGin 54 12.77%
Voters: 423. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2010-04-14, 14:59   Link #481
Randumo24
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
That's because he knows he has badass powers and Rukia can hold her own. He knows people like Sado and Orihime are much weaker then him and need protecting. It's not because she's Orihime, it's just because she's a poor fighter.
pretty much, he does the same thing for his sisters. Oh, and how irritating is Orihime during Ichigo's fight with grimjow. Oh no, do i want Ichigo to win, he's scary with his hollow mask on.
Old 2010-04-14, 15:01   Link #482
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randumo24 View Post
pretty much, he does the same thing for his sisters. Oh, and how irritating is Orihime during Ichigo's fight with grimjow. Oh no, do i want Ichigo to win, he's scary with his hollow mask on.
What was even more ridiculous was her revelation: "Oh, they came to rescue me because they care about me!"

*facepalm*
Old 2010-04-14, 15:44   Link #483
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
That's because he knows he has badass powers and Rukia can hold her own. He knows people like Sado and Orihime are much weaker then him and need protecting. It's not because she's Orihime, it's just because she's a poor fighter.
Ok, that made very little sense if any at all as it's completely irrelevant to what was going on.

Quote:
What? proof plix? I wanna see Ichigo

Spoiler for manga:

And it wasn't because it was "scary" it was because she was afraid that Ichigo will no longer be Ichigo, the way her brother was no longer himself when he became a hollow.

Well whatever just go ahead and just ignore everything and put your own spin into the situation. I'm done here until people would just stop and actually pay attention to whats going on.
Old 2010-04-14, 15:50   Link #484
Randumo24
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Ok, that made very little sense if any at all as it's completely irrelevant to what was going on.

What? proof plix? I wanna see Ichigo

Spoiler for manga:

And it wasn't because it was "scary" it was because she was afraid that Ichigo will no longer be Ichigo, the way her brother was no longer himself when he became a hollow.

Well whatever just go ahead and just ignore everything and put your own spin into the situation. I'm done here until people would just stop and actually pay attention to whats going on.
you pay attention to her stupidity. Ok, he's fighting the enemy & telling her to protect herself & nel, but he's turning evil? She's dumb & it takes nel to be like, hey moron, he's fighting to save us & you can't even show your support.

Last edited by Randumo24; 2010-04-14 at 16:11.
Old 2010-04-14, 16:13   Link #485
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
you pay attention to her stupidity. Ok, he's fighting the enemy & telling her to protect herself & nel, but he's turning evil? She's dumb & it takes nel to be like, hey moron, he's fighting to save us & you can't even show your support.
It's called trauma. You know, it tends to happen when someone you love tried to kill you.

How about I put a real life situation to place it into perspective? You were walking home late at night. Some guy with a hockey mask grabs you beats, you down within an inch of your life and proceeds to butt rape you till the crack of dawn. From then on every time you see a hockey mask you'll be constantly reminded of that event.
Old 2010-04-14, 16:17   Link #486
Randumo24
Banned

Quote:
It's called trauma. You know, it tends to happen when someone you love tried to kill you.

How about I put a real life situation to place it into perspective? You were walking home late at night. Some guy with a hockey mask grabs you beats, you down within an inch of your life and proceeds to butt rape you till the crack of dawn. From then on every time you see a hockey mask you'll be constantly reminded of that event.
that's not the same thing. you ignore her stupidity & selfishness when you're trying to defend her.
Old 2010-04-14, 16:23   Link #487
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
that's not the same thing. you ignore her stupidity & selfishness when you're trying to defend her.
How is it not the same freaking thing? -Brother turned Hollow attacks her and tries to kill her and Ichigo. Ichigo go hollow and has the same evil reiatsu and makes her recall the terrible turn of events. Her freaking inner monologue even explains this, you have to purposely ignore it almost completely to not even get it.
Old 2010-04-14, 16:46   Link #488
Randumo24
Banned

Quote:
How is it not the same freaking thing? -Brother turned Hollow attacks her and tries to kill her and Ichigo. Ichigo go hollow and has the same evil reiatsu and makes her recall the terrible turn of events. Her freaking inner monologue even explains this, you have to purposely ignore it almost completely to not even get it.
that is the whole stupidity behind it. he's clearly still him, but she makes it about her & doubts him. How many hollows has Rukia fought against, and we know atleast one caused serious trauma. yet she never once doubted Ichigo. It's about her feelings like it tends to be.
Old 2010-04-14, 16:47   Link #489
Gin
*Artist

You're both right but you are also both annoying me right now. Yes Orihime had a reason to be afraid of Hollowfied Ichigo, but she is also very fucking annoying and should have been able to tell the difference between the 2 scenarios. This all also off topic.
Old 2010-04-14, 16:53   Link #490
Randumo24
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
You're both right but you are also both annoying me right now. Yes Orihime had a reason to be afraid of Hollowfied Ichigo, but she is also very fucking annoying and should have been able to tell the difference between the 2 scenarios. This all also off topic.
lol, i was just thinking this belonged in that Orihime thread.
Old 2010-04-14, 17:33   Link #491
Casshern

All threads belong to Orihime.
Old 2010-04-14, 18:49   Link #492
Randumo24
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casshern View Post
All threads belong to Orihime.
there's a thread about your feelings toward her
Old 2010-04-14, 18:54   Link #493
Casshern

All I see is that every thread eventually leads to a discussion about Orihime. It makes sense after all, this series is called bleach because of Orihime's bleached hair.
Old 2010-04-14, 18:59   Link #494
Randumo24
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casshern View Post
All I see is that every thread eventually leads to a discussion about Orihime. It makes sense after all, this series is called bleach because of Orihime's bleached hair.
i'd prefer to talk less about her & more about others lol.
Old 2010-04-14, 19:05   Link #495
Alchemist007
*Author

Then you should stop mentioning her right?
Old 2010-04-14, 19:06   Link #496
Casshern

Seriously, what was Kubo thinking when he added romantic elements into bleach? He goes and creates all these interesting characters and then for the next 4 years it's just fight fight fight fight ad infinitum. Right now the only canon is IchigoxHichigoxZangetsu.
Old 2010-04-14, 19:26   Link #497
Randumo24
Banned

i do think nanao kinda likes shunsui.
Old 2010-04-14, 20:49   Link #498
Slayerx

Quote:
So? the point is that Ichigo is showing signs that he might be loosing his humanity... So what if he's saving her right now, tomorrow he could trying to kill his friends
This is neither stupid nor selfish, as she is trying to look into the future and is showing very real concern for her friend... what WOULD be stupid is ignoring those foreboding feelings and just focusing on the here and now, because if you just ignore it then nothing will change and then the worst may happen... on the otherhand if you notice these horrible possibilities sooner and start thinking about them now, you might just be able to do something to stop those horrible possibilities from coming true

Maybe you might think about it as you suspect your friend is coming down with a serious illness... you can't be sure, as you are only noticing symptoms but he still seems mostly healthy... a good friend would convince him to get a check up just incase and just to be safe... where as on the otherhand you can just ignore it, but the problem here is that if you're friend really WAS sick, then all that is happening is that he's getting worst by the day when he should be getting treatment... even if it wasn't anything serious, it's good to have that concern for their well being

and for manga readers
Spoiler for manga:
Old 2010-04-14, 21:00   Link #499
Randumo24
Banned

During a life or death battle, you have to think about the here and now. Worrying about the future can wait til after the fight. Besides, it was a selfish fear, not a selfless one like you make it sound.
Old 2010-04-14, 22:12   Link #500
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

RukiaxIchigo was the most canon during Soul Society arc.

OrihimexIchigo was the most canon during Hollow World arc.

Using Rukia as a foundation for Ichigo's relationship only seems fanbased, which is half-true. She gave him his powers, thus being his connection to all of his troubles. But as a result he wasn't powerless and could fight there on. But getting any romantic relation out that is twisted, it was a life and death situation. As Randumo said You don't worry about the future.

Only here and now. The best course was to share her powers with Ichigo so he could find in her stead, so he could save his sister. (...Good thing he did, I'd hate him if he let Karin die. The girl is my personal favorite in all of bleach )

The same goes for SS arc, what? Saving a friend from imminent execution is romantic? Rather it can be considered and viewed as such, but not really. Thing is, Tite Kubo doesn't really think and probably just used female characters unknowingly. Maybe he actually thought out Rukia from a start for the SS arc... chances are, no.

The same goes for HM arc. It's all about views, perspective, and so on. I think that is the most acceptable conclusion.

Like how I like RukiaxIchigo. Though I tried to remain on the fence on the above. I believe it's all perceptual on which, because both had Ichigo save them from death or captivity. Using the circumstances is pointless, as the condition remains the same.

They were captured, he set out to save them. Thus he did. How they were captured or why is irrelevant in the scheme of things. You can choose to believe differently, but the plot is simple.

Using # of episodes, who was saved first, etc etc is simple bias or simple fandom. One telling the boy she loves him while he is sleeping doesn't make them a couple, that is called a crush I do believe.

Whichever, you all go to war and drop ordnance of whichever ship you like best. That is all I'm going to say on this (...At the moment. )
Closed Thread