AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2012-07-14, 00:24   Link #61
Alchemist007
*Author

He didn't really show concern the first time they met, more of an acknowledgement. But Grimmy's been playing Assassin's Creed to surprise him.
Old 2012-07-14, 00:32   Link #62
Calca
Expressionless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
He didn't really show concern the first time they met, more of an acknowledgement. But Grimmy's been playing Assassin's Creed to surprise him.
Ya but that was before Ulq blocked Urahara's attack with his barehands.
Calca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-14, 01:19   Link #63
Mindblower
Mr. Amazing

hey im new here because i follow bleach and am very interested in what could happen so threads such as this interest me and ill have some mind blowing ideas. (at least i think so)

for one i would indeed love to see squad zero make a appearance as aizen to make a reapperance as well. i think that part of aizen goal was making someone as powerfull as he was so he could have an equal, for he dose make a couple of statments that point to that. also why else make ichigo so strong? also kinda wanna see the soul king. i mean aizen just seeing it made him want to kill it, and its not going to look like anything else in the series.

as for the owner of the sword thats pointed at urahara i think should be yami, because it would have to be someone who not only has urahara knows but someone he thought was dead. most of us seem to agree that yami is indeed dead, but it wouldnt be a shock if we didnt. also im curious as to what your guys take on ichigo fullbring power and its current role in the arc.
Mindblower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-14, 01:33   Link #64
Calca
Expressionless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindblower View Post
hey im new here because i follow bleach and am very interested in what could happen so threads such as this interest me and ill have some mind blowing ideas. (at least i think so)

for one i would indeed love to see squad zero make a appearance as aizen to make a reapperance as well. i think that part of aizen goal was making someone as powerfull as he was so he could have an equal, for he dose make a couple of statments that point to that. also why else make ichigo so strong? also kinda wanna see the soul king. i mean aizen just seeing it made him want to kill it, and its not going to look like anything else in the series.

as for the owner of the sword thats pointed at urahara i think should be yami, because it would have to be someone who not only has urahara knows but someone he thought was dead. most of us seem to agree that yami is indeed dead, but it wouldnt be a shock if we didnt. also im curious as to what your guys take on ichigo fullbring power and its current role in the arc.
Welcome. You'll find all sorts of Bleach fans here. From people like me who take a sarcastic approach to the story but is interested in where the story will go (and of course unrevealed bankais) to people who think Bleach is the uber-manga, to those who will flame the chapter and Kubo regardless of what comes out.

As for your statement I have to disagree. Yammy is not one to simply point a sword. The guy is just walking anger and pretty much is not someone who would cut a person in half then stop there. Also I think his sword is a bit bigger and not a katana.

I personally just considered Yammy a throw-a-way character like Zommari
Old 2012-07-14, 01:34   Link #65
Eragon
Still Alive

It would be a surprise if it is Yami. But I just don't think he's relevant enough for Kubo to be bringing him back.
Old 2012-07-14, 01:39   Link #66
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
Mentos Grande?
The Fresh Hollow. ^_^ -b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calca View Post
Nah it'd be more of a "who are you" look rather than "oh shit"
It's not like Grimmjow's appearance (if it is him) doesn't just scream "Arrancar". And whoever it is just one shotted a guy who Urahara was at least going to have a hard time against. Whether he knows them or not, if they come across as potentially hostile to him, the "oh shit" face is certainly appropriate.
quigonkenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-14, 01:45   Link #67
Calca
Expressionless

Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post
The Fresh Hollow. ^_^ -b

It's not like Grimmjow's appearance (if it is him) doesn't just scream "Arrancar". And whoever it is just one shotted a guy who Urahara was at least going to have a hard time against. Whether he knows them or not, if they come across as potentially hostile to him, the "oh shit" face is certainly appropriate.
I think it'd be more of a combination of recognition and the fact that a sword point is inches away from your face.

There a ton of manga/anime where bad guys get blown away by an outside power and instead the characters are more relieved/surprised/curious in regards to the person who killed the antagonist.

Like I said, I bet Grimmjow but I am going to say Ulquiorra just due to reaction and to throw another name into the hat.

Besides, if it is Ulq I get sole bragging rights in chapter 501.
Old 2012-07-14, 01:47   Link #68
Mindblower
Mr. Amazing

True but if it is an ex-espada there arent many that urahara knows and those he dose are considered dead. also yammy is the zero espada so maybe im giveing more credit then do but he also had a transformation sillimar to ulq as a sorta second release, as one of two charters to do that it would be nice to think hes still alive. and i just think his power is badass, he like the hulk. i do agree Calca, he is indeed not someone to just stop there, but he has always wasnted to fight ichigo and might relize that urahara is probly gonna be the one to free ichigo. if it is yammy he might just think of urahara as a weakling and not worth his time.
Old 2012-07-14, 01:55   Link #69
Calca
Expressionless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindblower View Post
True but if it is an ex-espada there arent many that urahara knows and those he dose are considered dead. also yammy is the zero espada so maybe im giveing more credit then do but he also had a transformation sillimar to ulq as a sorta second release, as one of two charters to do that it would be nice to think hes still alive. and i just think his power is badass, he like the hulk. i do agree Calca, he is indeed not someone to just stop there, but he has always wasnted to fight ichigo and might relize that urahara is probly gonna be the one to free ichigo. if it is yammy he might just think of urahara as a weakling and not worth his time.
Urahara is someone who also humiliated him when the two of them fought and pissed him off.

Yammy would actually have more incentive to simply kill Urahara than Ichigo which is why I would say the chances of it being Yammy are nothing.
Old 2012-07-14, 01:57   Link #70
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Also, isn't Yammy confirmed dead already?
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-14, 02:07   Link #71
Mindblower
Mr. Amazing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calca View Post
Urahara is someone who also humiliated him when the two of them fought and pissed him off.

Yammy would actually have more incentive to simply kill Urahara than Ichigo which is why I would say the chances of it being Yammy are nothing.
hmmm good point, and i dont think yammy is one for sneak attacks but his power was much less when he fought urahara then when he fought kenpaichi and bayuaka (names are prolly spelled wrong) but i agree yammy just woudnt let it go. besides i never heard of him doing any back attacks either, hes been more of a "im stonger then you so it dosent matter if you know im here" type of bad guy. it just saddens me that an op power such as his was belittled so easily. when ulq did a second release everyone shited brinks, but with yammy it was like, yea no ones cares we wanna see ichigo fight aizen.
Old 2012-07-14, 02:10   Link #72
Mindblower
Mr. Amazing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
Also, isn't Yammy confirmed dead already?
im not sure, i dont remember if he was breathing at the end of his last fight in the manga or not, but i remember in the anime he was (barely) breathing, or it was just a last breath.
Old 2012-07-14, 02:11   Link #73
bonsobon

I for one think it would be disappointing if it was an ex espada who showed up. Can anyone honestly see any of them being powerful enough to one shot Kirge like that? Also can anyone see Urahara be afraid by any of them, considering he faced their creator and lived?
bonsobon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-14, 02:17   Link #74
Mindblower
Mr. Amazing

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonsobon View Post
I for one think it would be disappointing if it was an ex espada who showed up. Can anyone honestly see any of them being powerful enough to one shot Kirge like that? Also can anyone see Urahara be afraid by any of them, considering he faced their creator and lived?
you make it sound like he took on aizen by himself and over powered him. also Kirge is also weakened and in the attack state so his d is low and he is open to serious damage, more so from a back attack
Old 2012-07-14, 02:21   Link #75
Calca
Expressionless

Quote:
He faced their creator and lived due to the fact that the main character weakened him considerably and for the fact that Aizen for some reason doesn't want to kill a named character.

That being said, yes I think an ex-espada is something to be feared as long as it's a high Espada. Grimmjow was an adjucas and #6 while Ulq was given #4 without showing his true ability. With the new bad guys being able to subjugate Halibel it is hard to say the pecking order now. Did it take a crap ton of people to capture Halibel or was it one guy? Would they be able to do the same with Ulq?

Hard to say, but the only thing I am relying on here is that the person Urahara is looking at is someone strong enough to make him worried.
Old 2012-07-14, 02:30   Link #76
Mindblower
Mr. Amazing

it prolly is grimmjow thou, and i do admire his ambition, after all he was only #6 and Talked about being king and talked mad smack to every other espada there was. so he has the whole not giving up and im the strongest ever thing going for him i suppose.
Old 2012-07-14, 05:36   Link #77
Eragon
Still Alive

Spoiler for rant - read at your own risk (i think):
Old 2012-07-14, 09:05   Link #78
sayde

Quote:
I for one think it would be disappointing if it was an ex espada who showed up. Can anyone honestly see any of them being powerful enough to one shot Kirge like that?
In a fair fight, you'd probably be correct. But in Bleach, surprise attacks will trump power levels all the time so long as Kubo needs a quick and easy finish. Case in point, remember how Luppi died? Or remember how Tousen was finally defeated? And he wasn't even on his last legs like Kirge was. That's to say, in the condition Kirge was in, he didn't look like he had enough power left in the tank to effectively defend against much anyways. So even a fraccion member might've been able to finish him off under the circumstances. (Though I don't honestly think Kubo would go that far to disappoint us.)
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-14, 11:23   Link #79
Alchemist007
*Author

I'm pretty much expecting damn near anyone not already in SS (besides Ulq or anyone else dusted on screen). It doesn't even have to be someone that strong, just someone who can backstab (backslash? \) like that. As long as Urahara didn't see them coming, it could surprise him.
Old 2012-07-15, 03:31   Link #80
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

everything just getting worse....
not the manga but the situation...
if only Kubo makes this situation during Aizen's arc, it will be epic
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bleach, chapter