AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Reviews & Recommendations

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-01-20, 12:59   Link #1
Ztarr

Anime Suki suggestions please!

I want to download series that Anime Suki has listed.

I've liked KGNE, Saikano, Kannaduki no Miko,

Full Moon wo Sagashite, Aishiteruze Baby,

and of course, Fushigi Yuugi, Chobits, Ayashi no Ceres

but also Slayers and Kenshin.

I'd really like to watch a fairly new series. Either something like the first three mentioned....or more light hearted like Full Moon.

I'm always up to try something new, but I'd like to be able to d/l from AnimeSuki,... if you have a suggestion that isn't drama/romance/schoollife but is SOME AMAZING IT WILL BLOW MY MIND OF MY LCD, let me know.
Old 2006-01-21, 02:08   Link #2
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Paradise Kiss - The story of a high school girl who falls in with a bad crowd... of fashion design students. Suddenly she is immersed in a world that she never imagined where people are pursuing their dreams instead of just doing what they are supposed to. Now she begins to discover what she really wants in life... and love.

Tenshi na Konamaiki - A hysterical romantic comedy. It has some serious gender wierdness, but strangely this isn't a wierd show. This is a romantic comedy whose theme is exploring the underlying differences between men and women. This is fun and romantic and sometimes very insightful.

Peach Girl is a good way to get your high school romance fix. It's sweet and quirky and always keeps you surprised by the next twist of the story.

Mahoraba ~Heartful Days~ is full of love romance, a healthy dash of school life, lots of comedy and just a small touch of magic. The story is about a college freshman who is moving into a boarding house near his new school. Once he gets there he finds that it is full of unusual people (some of whom are quite cute) and a rather beautiful high-school aged landlady who he falls head over heels for. Unfortunately, his life is full of complications - many of his fellow borders are extremely troublesome and it turns out that his new crush is... rather unique.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2006-01-22, 01:02   Link #3
Ztarr

~ooooo THANKS

I rarely get a chance to watch anime...and I'm not "in the loop" of what's newish and good.
Closed Thread