AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Shana

Notices

Old 2008-01-28, 06:48   Link #81
Tormenk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
First soundtrack to the second season is wonderful stuff --- i'm a huge fan of Ko Otani's work, and have been for many years, so it's always good to hear new material. Around 70% of the soundtrack is all the happy tracks we've heard, though that's expected when you think about what happened in a bunch of episodes, though the battle/drama tracks are that powerful that i'd say it balances it all out nicely.

The track that played when Pheles' first made her appearance is here which is a good thing, i had a feeling it might appear on the second. Track 29, La visiteuse.
Pheles' track is probably the main reason I want the OST. Too bad the current torrents are rather limited.

"Are you afraid of change? Or are you afraid to change?"

"Wheel turns, river flows and life goes on."

"Best way to kill a man, is to leave him alone."

"Until you come, until we close our eyes."

Tormenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-28, 08:30   Link #82
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
Pheles' track is probably the main reason I want the OST. Too bad the current torrents are rather limited.
Actually buy the soundtrack then, like i do.
Old 2008-01-31, 17:50   Link #83
DestinyFate
Shana <3

episode 16 comes with new opening and ending! both sung by KOTOKO. The ending is not bad but for opening I still prefer JOINT.
Old 2008-01-31, 21:02   Link #84
Devard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekoko View Post
Have a look at episode 13 of Shakugan no Shana Second and listen to the background music on at about 5:47 into the episode. I'd like to know the name of the piece.
This is track 27 from season II's soundtrack, titled Lieu de la bataille décisive.
Devard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-02, 00:27   Link #85
tun
lolwut
*Fansubber

we'll never get the piano version of Hishoku no Sora
Old 2008-02-02, 01:05   Link #86
karinvampire
Ka Ra Ku Ri

Has the full version Of Blaze came out yet.
karinvampire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-02, 02:55   Link #87
Phantasmagoria
*Author

12/3/08. Go I've go!
Phantasmagoria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-02, 05:47   Link #88
DestinyFate
Shana <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantasmagoria View Post
12/3/08. Go I've go!
out at 12/3/08? thats quite a long time to wait... =(
Old 2008-02-02, 08:24   Link #89
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tun View Post
we'll never get the piano version of Hishoku no Sora
Our last chance was the movie score, so we have no chance at all now.
Old 2008-02-02, 22:58   Link #90
mugenzj

Hi, SnS's ost is awesome i agree... but do you guys know the name of the soundtrack that is always played at the beginning of each episode when a recap of the previous episode was shown? The same piece of music is used for both seasons but i couldnt find it anywhere in all sns's soundtrack.. does anyone noe where to get it? many thanks.
mugenzj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-03, 09:43   Link #91
alvinkhorfire

Up to now, even with the introduction of Blaze and Sociometry, my most favourite song is still being. Since the singer is KOTOKO, I thought that Blaze should be similar to being, but my guess is clearly wrong. Blaze is clearly a sad song which clearly suit the big event that will happen later in season 2. Neverthesis, I enjoy both Blaze and Sociometry. It is just that I think if Blaze sounds a bit like being, it would be better.

Last edited by alvinkhorfire; 2008-02-03 at 11:15.
alvinkhorfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-03, 09:51   Link #92
Phantasmagoria
*Author

1) It's Sociometry, not Sociemetry. No excuse for typo, you repeated it twice.

2) Why should BLAZE sound abit more like Being? It may be your own opinion, but I would rather KOTOKO having made changes in her singing career than re-using old songs, tweak it somewhere around and release it as a new single/album.

3) Very satisfied with the new OP/ED, as expected of her.

4) Sorry if I sounded mean, kind of in a bad mood.
Old 2008-02-03, 10:58   Link #93
Kristen
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvinkhorfire View Post
Up to now, even with the introduction of Blaze and Sociemetry, my most favourite song is still being. Since the singer is KOTOKO, I thought that Blaze should be similar to being, but my guess is clearly wrong. Blaze is clearly a sad song which clearly suit the big event that will happen later in season 2. Neverthesis, I enjoy both Blaze and Sociemetry. It is just that I think if Blaze sounds a bit like being, it would be better.
To be quite honest, Blaze reminded me too much of Being. My opinion was that it should have been more dissimilar.
Old 2008-02-03, 11:20   Link #94
alvinkhorfire

If I made any mistake, you all are more than welcome to correct my mistake. I will not have any hard feeling. Since I was an amateur in this field, then please disregard my naive comment. It is just that I cannot get enough of Being. Anyway, both of her songs deserve a thumb-up.
Old 2008-02-03, 12:54   Link #95
Kristen
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvinkhorfire View Post
If I made any mistake, you all are more than welcome to correct my mistake. I will not have any hard feeling. Since I was an amateur in this field, then please disregard my naive comment. It is just that I cannot get enough of Being. Anyway, both of her songs deserve a thumb-up.
There's no such thing as an amateur in listening to music. . It just depends on who you are as to whether you associate it with something or not.
Old 2008-02-03, 14:01   Link #96
Phantasmagoria
*Author

Lol.. pay no attention to the "harsh words" (bad mood though), and yea, there's no such thing as an amateur in listening to music.. not at all.

Anyway, BLAZE is something really fresh

Last edited by Phantasmagoria; 2008-02-04 at 03:48.
Old 2008-02-03, 22:55   Link #97
newby

Send a message via MSN to newby
yeap blaze and sociometry sounded ok for me. the animation for the op is so cool !
newby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-04, 14:04   Link #98
Takuto19
Yarrrr

Looking forward to Sociometry being released, from the ending credits it sounds great.

As for BLAZE i prefered the other opening songs to be honest, but it's still a great opening and it works well.
Old 2008-02-05, 04:31   Link #99
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by newby View Post
yeap blaze and sociometry sounded ok for me. the animation for the op is so cool !
The new OP animation was storyboarded by Yamamoto Yutaka, who used to be with Kyoto Animation, where he created the Suzumiya Haruhi ED and the Lucky Star OP. I like this one, too.

Thanks to the person who let me know about this, in a comment on my blog piece about him a couple of days ago.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-05, 11:45   Link #100
mugenzj

Quote:
Originally Posted by mugenzj View Post
Hi, SnS's ost is awesome i agree... but do you guys know the name of the soundtrack that is always played at the beginning of each episode when a recap of the previous episode was shown? The same piece of music is used for both seasons but i couldnt find it anywhere in all sns's soundtrack.. does anyone noe where to get it? many thanks.
guys... any idea abt this? i am desperate to know the name of this soundtrack.
mugenzj is offline   Reply With Quote