What about posting here the next ep!??
The last thread had fake titles....but we can start one with the real ones

Spoiler:

The source is http://cal.syoboi.jp/tid/491/subtitle
Old 2006-07-08, 17:53   Link #2
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Seems to match the fake titles so far though...
Old 2006-07-08, 18:34   Link #3
Wolcik

Send a message via MSN to Wolcik
so Yumichaka's talk was true XD
Old 2006-07-08, 18:46   Link #4
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolcik
so Yumichaka's talk was true XD
The rest could be made up though
Old 2006-07-08, 19:22   Link #5
peter2004
Banned

Get a life

I was the one who posted the upcomeing bleach eps, how ever alot of you are saying that they are fakes, my friend got the list when he was in japan he had to translate it into english for me so they could be off a bit, there were 4 others who also agreed with me about the list, the list is out, the problom is just because it's not listed on animb or anime new network you think they are fake, get a life people, you guys life and dream of nothing but bleach thats sad if you ask me, because thats how it seems to me, like all you guys do is think about bleach, anys ways once ep 91 comes out then you will belive me, i am posting again, SOME OF YOU NEED TO GET A LIFE AND A GIRLFRIEND.
Old 2006-07-08, 20:19   Link #6
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter2004
I was the one who posted the upcomeing bleach eps, how ever alot of you are saying that they are fakes, my friend got the list when he was in japan he had to translate it into english for me so they could be off a bit, there were 4 others who also agreed with me about the list, the list is out, the problom is just because it's not listed on animb or anime new network you think they are fake, get a life people, you guys life and dream of nothing but bleach thats sad if you ask me, because thats how it seems to me, like all you guys do is think about bleach, anys ways once ep 91 comes out then you will belive me, i am posting again, SOME OF YOU NEED TO GET A LIFE AND A GIRLFRIEND.
Woh dude, calm down. This don't have anything to do with a life or a girlfriend. It's just that nothing is credible till a sorce is given. No need to bite the heads off those of us who're listening to the mods.
Old 2006-07-08, 21:11   Link #7
peter2004
Banned

true

bit my head was kind of bitten off i had 17 private messages
Old 2006-07-08, 21:15   Link #8
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Quote:
bit my head was kind of bitten off i had 17 private messages
Eek, sorry about that dude.

Don't worry if ppl don't belive you. When they find out that you're right, you can gloat
Old 2006-07-09, 02:31   Link #9
fireburst

Quote:
umm no we can already see they are fake. you said they came from japan, but they were just from some chinese site. (same exact types as you so don't deny it) besides, the official episodes 91 title has been released (Shinigami and Quincy, the Resurrected Power) which is not even close to your title of "the black blade returns show pride" or w/e...so its pointless to keep defending the titles you posted.
Old 2006-07-09, 03:19   Link #10
rukia82

your titles were from a chinese site! I kindly asked you to scan you magazine and show us the titles...but you didn't do!
I think that should get a life people that have fun posting fake titles, not people that love anime and want to know upcoming titles!

I am asking you to stop posting in this thread, unless you have the scan of your magazine!! I posted my source, you didn't post yours!
Old 2006-07-09, 05:27   Link #11
Ddadain
Autumn winds are good~

Gwahaha...

I saw the list of episodes in a japanese website... but then I can't find it anymore... XD WEEeee... well whatever the case... bleach fillers rock!
Old 2006-07-09, 06:53   Link #12
Varis
Composed Eccentric

Send a message via AIM to Varis Send a message via Yahoo to Varis
Looks like you where right after all. We got no source from you to back it up or to check the actual translation. There have been many fake spoilers given to us that way so excuse us for being sceptical.

I can understand your frustration though. You told us the truth and where basically called a liar. Now there are more people still telling you stuff like you must have gotten it from a chinese site... I personally think it's crap when some people can't say, "sorry man, guess you where right" and have to keep nit picking details like proper siting, etc.

Now we know that although not officially backed, your source was correct.
Old 2006-07-09, 07:27   Link #13
rukia82

Varis....I think that he has to post the scan of the magazine!!!
Furthermore, It is TRUE that those titles were taken from a chinese website!!

We didn't say "you are a liar" back then! We asked for his sources!! He didn't answer...that's why a MODERATOR decided to close the thread until he proved that his titlles were correct! If the thread has not been opened, it means that he didn't write to the moderator yet!! It is not ABOUT US MEMBERS!!! he has to contact NSW and send him the prof!!
Old 2006-07-09, 07:28   Link #14
freakabcd

I agree with flavia. If the sources are not verifiable, then (unfortunately) cannot be accepted

It has nothing to do with 'lying'
Old 2006-07-09, 11:01   Link #15
fireburst

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varis
Looks like you where right after all. We got no source from you to back it up or to check the actual translation. There have been many fake spoilers given to us that way so excuse us for being sceptical.

I can understand your frustration though. You told us the truth and where basically called a liar. Now there are more people still telling you stuff like you must have gotten it from a chinese site... I personally think it's crap when some people can't say, "sorry man, guess you where right" and have to keep nit picking details like proper siting, etc.

Now we know that although not officially backed, your source was correct.
i wouldn't defend things you don't know about. they ARE from a chinese site that was trying to say that the fillers are ending at episode 96 (just because it has funny characters you can't read doesn't mean its japanese) i can assure you guys the fillers won't be ending before episode 100. why? because there is a filler staff working on bleach right now. so what is the "regular" staff doing right now? they are working on the movie. now it doesn't make any sense for them to pull the "regular" staff off of the movie just to end the fillers. they will wait until the movie premiers, or more likely, until next year since there are only a few weeks left in the year after the movie premiers and plus, at the start of the new year will be a year since the fillers started.
Old 2006-07-09, 12:52   Link #16
Ddadain
Autumn winds are good~

Well... soon it will be verified...

If by the next 2 episodes are revealed and are consistent with the former list... we can say that the list is justifiably correct. ;D
Old 2006-07-09, 13:44   Link #17
Raihen
Ancient Red Dragon

I hope Bounto Arc will end on 96 ep ... But I think it will end on 98, because New Op will be realesed ;p
Old 2006-07-09, 17:48   Link #18
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireburst
i wouldn't defend things you don't know about. they ARE from a chinese site that was trying to say that the fillers are ending at episode 96 (just because it has funny characters you can't read doesn't mean its japanese) i can assure you guys the fillers won't be ending before episode 100. why? because there is a filler staff working on bleach right now. so what is the "regular" staff doing right now? they are working on the movie. now it doesn't make any sense for them to pull the "regular" staff off of the movie just to end the fillers. they will wait until the movie premiers, or more likely, until next year since there are only a few weeks left in the year after the movie premiers and plus, at the start of the new year will be a year since the fillers started.
Now who said that there's a seperate staff working on those episodes...? Just curious...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raihen
I hope Bounto Arc will end on 96 ep ... But I think it will end on 98, because New Op will be realesed ;p
That might not have anything to do with it. The SS arc ended in the middle of the 3rd OP

And random note: Even if that ep96 title is true, it don't necissarily mean the end of the anime original episodes.
Old 2006-07-09, 19:43   Link #19
Wolcik

Send a message via MSN to Wolcik
I'm not into this whole fighting over title thing XD

even if Bounto Arc actually end in 96 I wouldn't be sad if new "filler" arc would start XD
I don't think that Manga is far enough to start the anime :P and I wouldn't like Bleach to turn into Naruto (I started watching anime just because ppl were saying it sucks) with streached every reaction (1 ep for Kubo quiting after 2nd part of Chuning exam? it was like 1-2 chapters)
Bleach never streached things except for additional fighting scenes, that kicked ass XD
Old 2006-07-10, 01:40   Link #20
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

I'm closing this thread because of all the pointless bickering about the old rumors from the Chinese site. As for the veracity of that thread, since it seems that the title for episode 91 is actually: 「死神とクインシー、よみがえる力」 "Shinigami and Quincy, the Resurrected Power" which isn't even close to "The Black Blade Returns once more show pride" as previously reported. That's good enough for me to discount the rest of the alleged titles as well.

If anyone actually wants to post new episode titles or discuss what they mean, there is a perfectly good thread that already exists:

New ep titles revealed... *SPOILERS*

Just make sure that your souce is reasonably reliable. And make sure you reveal your source or I am likely to simply delete your post as another disruptive rumor. If the title implies the end of the filler make extra certain that your source is reliable!!

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Closed Thread