AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-04-21, 20:50   Link #1
Shin_Battousai

Bleach Heat the Soul (PSP)

Was checking the Bleach:HtS2 board on GameFAQs a few days ago, and found that part 3 is supposed to be out on the 20th of July. Official site for the game is up too:

http://www.jp.playstation.com/scej/title/bleach/heat3/

As you can see from the site, Bankai characters are finally in the game ^^
Old 2006-04-21, 23:02   Link #2
DarthAndy

Send a message via MSN to DarthAndy
zomg BANKAI

It's about time they made a bleach game with all the characters. Bankai ftw indeed

I downloaded the first bleach game that came out on psp. "Bleach of the Soul" was it? Well, that one game sucked major cow balls. Anyway, this new game looks awesome. I can't wait to play it.
Old 2006-04-22, 00:17   Link #3
Shin_Battousai

No it's not "Bleach of the Soul", in fact i'm amazed(no offense intended) that you could put that down when the topic thread has the actual title ^^;
Old 2006-04-22, 06:54   Link #4
propa03
I am an onion!

Send a message via AIM to propa03 Send a message via Yahoo to propa03
that... looks like what they need to release on a console. i can't speak for the ps2 game, but the gc game could use that kind of polish and fighting.
Old 2006-04-22, 11:23   Link #5
Bernie

Just bought the 2nd one on Ebay @@"
Old 2006-04-23, 20:05   Link #6
Zero Shinohara
I'll keep walking.
*Artist

Send a message via MSN to Zero Shinohara
Wow, pretty nice game

I need to get a PSP then :P

Still, did anyone realize that the only character that gets beaten up on their own video is Orihime?

Sometimes I look back and think to myself, "how the hell did I manage to screw this up?"
Old 2006-04-24, 00:58   Link #7
U<3Anime
Boo!

33 characters.....a lot more characters, but some of them could be like clones or something. The gameplay looks pretty much same as before except it has the dash command and attacks now can clash into each other. Im still hoping it would be a lot deeper though . Also judging from the character clips, it looks like bankai ichigo is already broken with his flash step and hes counted as a seperate character!(bankai renji and uber ishida too -_-)
Old 2006-04-24, 01:10   Link #8
Katsumara
The cake eater.

Looks pretty decent. I need a PSP some time anyway.. heh.
Old 2006-04-24, 07:05   Link #9
Shin_Battousai

Quote:
Originally Posted by U<3Anime
33 characters.....a lot more characters, but some of them could be like clones or something. The gameplay looks pretty much same as before except it has the dash command and attacks now can clash into each other. Im still hoping it would be a lot deeper though . Also judging from the character clips, it looks like bankai ichigo is already broken with his flash step and hes counted as a seperate character!(bankai renji and uber ishida too -_-)
Well i suppose there has to be compromise between balance and being faithful to how the characters are suppose to be(of course they leaned towards the latter). In all fairness, the game should try to be faithful and it's not really intended to be one of those really competitive games you find in tournaments etc. Anyway, anyone who played part 2 and got Yoruichi(who had to be unlocked) should've realised that she was probably the most powerful character, perhaps broken too as IIRC, i could do an infinite combo against the computer which allowed me to keep doing her "super" over and over again since the spiritual gauge doesn't decrease if i manage to connect the "super".

So given Yoruichi is like that, it's not surprising that the characters with Bankai will be about the same level. Personally i'd rather that tried to make Bankai something that you activate similar to how in the DBZ games you choose to change to Super Saiyan(IIRC anyway). Splitting Bankai off as another character, pretty much makes the other character superceded(besides wasting character slots that could be better used ^^). Though then again perhaps the changes between the two "modes" could be too much different. Oh well...
Old 2006-04-25, 19:07   Link #10
yuchan

Now i'll finally buy a bleach psp game. I hate that they took advantage of people with that 1st game. If the 2nd was available here i'd have brought it, but now with a lot of characters and mini games, i'm all over the 3rd one.
Old 2006-05-30, 21:47   Link #11
sayde

If you liked the intro to Heat the soul 2, then I guess you might want this.

http://files.filefront.com/bleach_he.../fileinfo.html

I haven't seen this on the internet anywhere (at least with this kind of quality), so I decided to provide this for those who want it. I'm sure many have seen it, and many haven't. Afterall, the games been out for quite awhile now. I actually did this so those of you who liked the intro to bleach: heat the soul 2 can watch it on your monitor. But admittedly, I'd also like to share this with those who haven't seen it yet after all this time. It's a great intro. In fact, I like this intro more than many of the intro's to the actual series. You'll need a divx codec to watch it but I'm sure that should'nt be a problem for many you.

The quality is as good as it's gonna get. Remember, this intro was original intended for the psp's monitor only. So natrually, viewing it on your pc's full screen monitor will *slightly* degrade the quality. enjoy.

It's about 20 mb so it should'nt take too long to download.

Last edited by sayde; 2006-06-16 at 01:40.
Old 2006-07-09, 03:30   Link #12
U<3Anime
Boo!

NEW UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 more characters revealed. One is bankai byakuya and other one is OMG SPOILERS!!!!

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/3...10649661zf.jpg
Old 2006-07-09, 04:39   Link #13
Shin_Battousai

Wow i don't think many people(or even anyone) saw that coming(i'm talking about the other character that was revealed with bankai Byakuya)!
Old 2006-07-09, 05:03   Link #14
rukia82

Byakuya is so damn cooooool! *-*

omg
Old 2006-07-09, 05:28   Link #15
TaMs

Send a message via MSN to TaMs
anyone know if this one will be published in europe?
Old 2006-07-09, 07:33   Link #16
Kasiro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaMs
anyone know if this one will be published in europe?
It won't.
Wait, I meant it won't be released until bleach hits the scene here, so like in 2 years maybe.
Old 2006-07-09, 07:45   Link #17
Shin_Battousai

No one knows if it even will be published in the US(which i'd say isn't likely, if it does, probably won't for quite a while), let alone Europe since the games come out last there. Lots of people can play the Japanese version just fine anyway since it's really the fighting that matters(though i'm sure there are others who liked Blockon too), and we can just follow the story through the manga or anime. There was English for the main menu options(ie. stuff like picking vs, survival mode etc) in part 2 and it's likely to be the same for this one.

Really, it's not hard at all to figure out what the important Japanese options(eg. making a name for your profile) are if you fiddle around a bit(won't kill your PSP or anything) and there will be someone to provide translations/explanations once the game is released in Japan anyway. And FYI there's an FAQ on GameFAQs for HtS 2 and way back when the game was out, there was a post on the HtS 2 board to explain the important Japanese stuff, people chiming in to say what they found out by going to a certain option and there were passwords for unlocking stuff too.
Old 2006-07-14, 21:54   Link #18
Shin_Battousai

OMG...check the site guys, new videos(click on the part with the red circle) under the section for Ichigo and Byakuya and....Hollow Ichigo is in, along with Byakuya's sword dome thing(Senkei Senbonzakura Kageyoshi) and white imperial sword(hakuteiken)

Edit: in case there's any confusion like i initally had, they're not separate characters but look like they're activated through a command which is most likely their second super/special.

Last edited by Shin_Battousai; 2006-07-14 at 22:27.
Old 2006-07-16, 01:06   Link #19
Uchiha-kaze

^ If that's true then this game can't be too bad...
Old 2006-07-17, 00:37   Link #20
peter2004
Banned

help

can some one tell me where to buy bleach games for psp and ds, or must i import them if so where do i go and will a use psp and ds work with import games.
Closed Thread