AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2008-07-03, 07:21   Link #421
Hyda
Suffering Princess

Personally, about the whole Zero or Kaname deal. I hope Yuuki stays with Kaname. (I've never been a fan for Zero because all he gets from me is a sympathy card. And I usually favor underdogs!)

Zero and Yuuki have always been inseperable, with Kaname watching from the sidelines to make sure everything was okay, and that she was protected. Kaname, now, is protecting her the way he should have a long time ago.
Sure, he can be a bit of a control freak; but everyone can be, to an extent, when it comes to protecting the one they love most. Yuuki /wanted/ to remember her past, and he gave her what she wanted, even if it saddened him to do so.

I just hope that in the end, she doesn't end up with Zero. -Sorry Zero x Yuuki fans- I mean, he couldn't even accept the fact that she was truly a vampire; that was a huge put off for me, because that was her true self.

Anyway, PreSage; I commend you. xD Since well I feel we had a similar view on Kaname x Yuuki.

I just hope he doesn't die. D: I'll be so upset. He can finally (to an extent) be with Yuuki

Gah.x D -waits impatiently for the next chapters-
Hyda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-03, 11:51   Link #422
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyda View Post
Personally, about the whole Zero or Kaname deal. I hope Yuuki stays with Kaname. (I've never been a fan for Zero because all he gets from me is a sympathy card. And I usually favor underdogs!)

Zero and Yuuki have always been inseperable, with Kaname watching from the sidelines to make sure everything was okay, and that she was protected. Kaname, now, is protecting her the way he should have a long time ago.
Sure, he can be a bit of a control freak; but everyone can be, to an extent, when it comes to protecting the one they love most. Yuuki /wanted/ to remember her past, and he gave her what she wanted, even if it saddened him to do so.

I just hope that in the end, she doesn't end up with Zero. -Sorry Zero x Yuuki fans- I mean, he couldn't even accept the fact that she was truly a vampire; that was a huge put off for me, because that was her true self.

Totally agree.

And i felt for Kaname in the latest chapter, you could really get the loneliness he had to go through for so many years. ~_____~
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-03, 15:43   Link #423
saku-san
L-sama's little sister
*Author

ohhhhhh!!
yay!!!
i love vampire knight!!!!!!
i love all about it
but i hate zero!!!
n i dont now y!!!
maybe it cuz...[starts to think]
saku-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-03, 20:29   Link #424
ani_d

I love Kaname and all, but I think he will die. The signs are there. Also, that's the only way if they're going to push a ZeroxYuuki ending. What bitter contradictions. Either way, while the story will turn out really good, both outcome will be sucky for Kaname or Zero. -___-
ani_d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-03, 21:00   Link #425
Hyda
Suffering Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyless View Post
Totally agree.

And i felt for Kaname in the latest chapter, you could really get the loneliness he had to go through for so many years. ~_____~
Exactly. He had to watch the one he loved from afar be close to someone he couldn't stand. D: I can't wait till they put the next chapter up. Though if they kill Kaname off, I'll seriously cry. -I know, silly.- People talk about how much Zero has suffered, but Kaname has as well; though it's not as highlighted in the manga as much as Zero's story. D:

Bleh. lol
Hyda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-04, 05:31   Link #426
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyda View Post
Exactly. He had to watch the one he loved from afar be close to someone he couldn't stand. D: I can't wait till they put the next chapter up. Though if they kill Kaname off, I'll seriously cry. -I know, silly.- People talk about how much Zero has suffered, but Kaname has as well; though it's not as highlighted in the manga as much as Zero's story. D:

Bleh. lol
I think pretty much everyone has suffered in this manga one way or the other. XD

Well, with first arc ending {Hino's words} we can expect a cliffhanger, at least i hope no main chara will die cause then the second arc will be kinda meh.
Old 2008-07-04, 05:35   Link #427
skyfirefly
Reisen + Cuppy Cake ♥
*Graphic Designer

change the Kaname-Zero suffering topic i think Yuuki had the most suffering
Yuuki-chan bared all without memories and she's so kind.. >_<
and as Ruka said "she"=Yuuki will be the one to suffer the most >_<
Poor yuuki-chan..
skyfirefly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-04, 12:04   Link #428
Starry Dust
Lurkin' in ur threadz.

Well,there was a recent interview with Matusri Hino.
I dunno where it is but somebody told me that the VAMPIRE KNIGHT MANGA ISN'T GOING TO END ANYTIME SOON (which we ALL were thinking)

Actually...this is just the first part of the series.There will be a second part later.
So in other words:

VK is going to be a lot longer than what we assumed
Spoiler:
Starry Dust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-04, 12:19   Link #429
incorrupts
Banned

Maybe the second part won't be as long as the first cause i honestly can't see VK going for like 20 vols.
But you never know.
Old 2008-07-04, 13:20   Link #430
Queeny
<3

I think that's it !!

I was thinking when we will know more about kanme past and Rido ~
who knows , the 2nd part may contain the past for rido and Yuuki parents ~

like this we will know more about kaname and Yuuki when they were kids ~

@BunnyCupCakes
please when you got any info about this interview or have it later show it to us ^^

thank you for this info ~
Queeny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-04, 18:28   Link #431
incorrupts
Banned

Hino basically said in the interview that she is near the end of the first arc, and she has planned two arcs. And also, she has the end planned from the beginning as well.
Old 2008-07-04, 23:35   Link #432
PreSage
Strangely dependable...

Oh? So there are two more arcs coming? Should I dance for joy or scream in frustration. One thing's for sure, it'll be agonizing to wait for a release each month.

With the assumption that there will be two more arcs, I would guess one of those, probably the second, would probably cover Kaname's side of the story because there isn't much more to tell about Zero () and we still know nothing about Kaname - and the last arc may be about Yuuki. I wonder then if Rido will truly be killed off in this first arc. I do hope that Hino doesn't do what the Deathnote mangaka did
Spoiler for about deathnote:

I would guess that the anime will cover at most the first arc only. *imagines the anime-only audience screaming "wtf" at the ending.

[/TH][/TR][/table]
PreSage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-05, 03:11   Link #433
skyfirefly
Reisen + Cuppy Cake ♥
*Graphic Designer

LOL im glad its not ending soon :P
and there are two arcs ^_^
im sure there's a lot of more secrets we
might (must) know.. thats why maybe ! :P
skyfirefly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-05, 03:14   Link #434
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PreSage View Post
Oh? So there are two more arcs coming?
Two arcs she has planned from the beginning, so one arc left.
Old 2008-07-05, 12:31   Link #435
PreSage
Strangely dependable...

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyless View Post
Two arcs she has planned from the beginning, so one arc left.
Eh? So I'm understanding that there will be two arcs to be released or are there only one arc left to be released? Have we already covered the first two arcs? Was Rido the second arc? If so, then dammit, I want the last arc to cover Kaname! I want to know his past before Yuuki; I want to know what he looks like at 5; I want to know is phone number, his credit card, his social security number, his nationality...O_o ...er, went a bit too far there. :P

[/TH][/TR][/table]
Old 2008-07-05, 12:36   Link #436
Taler
http://typemoon.us

No, I think it's more like first arc up to volume 10? 11? 12? and the second arc volume 20ish?
Taler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-06, 01:28   Link #437
Deathwing
what do i know

From the way i read it all that has happened up till now and the next few chapters constitutes one arc and then there will be another one so that is a good 30-50 more chapters after this, but i could be wrong

Quote:
Originally Posted by PreSage View Post
I do hope that Hino doesn't do what the Deathnote mangaka did
Spoiler for about deathnote:

I would guess that the anime will cover at most the first arc only. *imagines the anime-only audience screaming "wtf" at the ending.
agreed death note ended for me at that point and vampire knight may end for me if that happens here as well
Deathwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-06, 12:14   Link #438
PreSage
Strangely dependable...

If I understood it correctly, I would probably categorize Shizuka as one arc, Rido as the second arc, and then we have the final and third arc (which may probably deal with those head hunchoes from the Vampire Council and Hunters Association)?

[/TH][/TR][/table]
Old 2008-07-08, 00:50   Link #439
Mashizou

All of this talk about arcs is starting to become confusing @_@

I heard somewhere a while back that Miss Hino was planning on ending the first arc somewhere around chapter 8. Has anyone else heard anything similar?

Aaaaaand, just to throw my 2 cents into the forum, here's my take on the future of our characters:
A. Recalling Kaname mentioned
Spoiler for Vampire Knight:
If that's the case, then I think that Yuuki will have a "Uhm... Ok, nice to meet you" reaction and then go end up with Zero.
B. Yuuki will simply choose Zero over Kaname while, in the process, explaining to her brother that keeping a pure bloodline really isn't all that important any more. In turn, I think that Kaname will end up with Ruka (seeing as how devoted she is to him).

However it all turns out, I'm a complete and utter Yuuki/Zero fan ^_^ So, you can tell where my hopes are.

Last edited by Mashizou; 2008-07-08 at 01:08.
Mashizou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-08, 07:51   Link #440
HinaIchigo880419

Konnichiwa Mina...

My name is Adrienn and I'm writing from Hungary....sorry for me but I don't know english very well,so if I wrote sg wrong please forgive me
The Vampire Knight is my favourite manga(I don't like the anime too much)...and in my little country this wonderful manga has a big fan-group....In my friend's forum we speak a lot about this,we also have speculations like you....
Yesterday I also read the article which contains some part of the interview with Hino-sensei...I was suprised, because I thought that it will end with
Spoiler for manga:

Is somebody have the full interview with Hino?If you have do you link me on this site?Please....
Uhm, I also suprised that it will be a
Spoiler for manga:
in the second arc....
I was very upset that Zero wasn't in chapter 41,but I saw a very intresting picture...
When Yagari and sexy Kuroso with each other Yagari
Spoiler for chapter 41:
...Maybe it was
Spoiler for chapter 41:
arm,but I'm not sure...can you help me?
Sorry,that I wrote too much but now too I have a lot of quiestions...
Lot of kiss to everyone....(In hungary we said->Puccikát)
HinaIchigo880419 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
manga