AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > Sports & Entertainment

Notices

Old 2009-12-13, 02:17   Link #281
LeoXiao
思想工作

I translated a German story (of questionable quality) of mine into English and edited it.

Here it is:

Spoiler for Story:

I'm glad I rewrote this; I liked the idea but I couldn't quite do it right when writing the German original.

_
LeoXiao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-13, 13:47   Link #282
The Master
*Author

Hi, just found this thread so I thought I would add to it. I tend to spend most of my spare time writing or drawing, so if it makes no sense its because do not normally do fantasy stories, usually whatever I write ends up sci-fi/comedy

Brother Joanas swept his matted black hair away from his eyes as he assessed the room for traps. It had been a long and dangerous journey to the tower of salvation, a journey which had taught him the prudence of caution. The holy order had known of many of the dangers they were to face and had equipped them well but had been many years since the order had undertaken a mission of this scale beyond the borders of civilisation and so they had not known of the dark creatures that now roamed the world.

The orders Grandmaster had decreed the quest necessary after receiving a revelation telling him to gather the lost artifacts and those that were stored in safe places to protect them from the northern Empire. None within the order had questioned the Grandmasters wisdom as he had guided them for many years and had led in the conversion of the heathen peoples of the southern continent who had still clung to the old ways, by the book or by the sword. The order was a militant one and so had no qualms in beginning the quest for the artifacts or in dealing with the Empires agents who were also seeking them.

Joanas and Calbert had been assigned the mission of finding the sacred chalice which now stood on the pedestal before them. If Joanas had believed the religious iconography often depicted in the holy churches he would have expected a bejewelled chalice wrought in gold. Yet been a practical man he was not surprised to find a simple wooden cup. He had been taught as had many of the order who knew of the inner secrets that the physical manifestation of the holy relics mattered little it was the spiritual significance bestowed upon them that truly gave them power. As he removed the cup Calbert prepared the transport vessel for it for time was of the haste night would soon fall and they wished to be as far from the ruins as possible by the time night fell.
Old 2009-12-13, 14:01   Link #283
SuperSaiyanOver9000

I write for the fun of it
I've written a lot of stories, one is gonna be a graphic novel
based on a novel I already wrote (which is much more violent)
SuperSaiyanOver9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-22, 08:21   Link #284
Mystique
Honyaku no Hime
*Fansubber

Location: In the eastern capital of the islands of the rising suns...
Thumbs up Mystie's mad mass review - part 1!

Yo, haven’t been here for a while, so figured to do my bi annual (maybe) review of original fiction for those who have kindly submitted here.
As mentioned, I only check out original fiction, so for the poets and fanfiction writers, pardon me skipping over your posts for review, although I have read a few of them in here.
Peeps are generally good with the feedback, so I’m sure any kind of work would be supported here in some form.

Okay, skipping back to April, first off is Whitepearl’s ‘The Princess and the Castle’
For someone who tossed this up off the top of his head while struggling with another story, I say you should have more writers blocks often

Spoiler for stuffs:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amray
The time has come! I have finally started writing my first novel, a dystopian thriller. Now it is time for the two, or so, years of planning to be placed into words.

I must say that it is quite amazing to see all of my story and well-thought plans being put into words right in front of me. Proof-reading is the only, somewhat, difficult thing to do but that is not too bad. I started the story off with no problems as I finally knew how I wanted to start it, which was quite difficult to suggest. The story as I planned it is quite long so I am aiming for, roughly, 850 pages.

Hopefully it will be placed on shelves in a few years. One can hope.
Good luck with that indeed, here’s hoping for the best. ^^

Next is Usuratonkachi’s prologue.
Quote:
Here's a prologue of a new story. I'm not going to write a summary or anything. I just want to know what you think and what sort of ideas you get by reading this.
I guess they just wanted some feedback as you mentioned, so here’s my two pence.
Spoiler for stuffs:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Himera
Hey all. Thought I'd drop by, being a writer-y type.
First off welcome to Asuki, Duo Himera, 6 months later, but hi.
Rest continues inside...
Spoiler for stuffs:

Another newbie to the scene Icewolf, welcome to Asuki, 6 months down the line
Quote:
I used to role play quite a lot on message boards. Most of the people on these boards were content to use disposable characters without any real depth. I, on the other hand, made it a point to use the same character, named Shiranui, over a period of 6-7 years. He started off as a failed genetic experiment of DB's Red Ribbon Army and had grown in so many ways by the time I finally retired from roleplaying that he had almost become a part of me. I have an abundance of existing material to work with and I've often thought about making his "life" into a story.
The funny thing is that I have the exact same history with the lady here, *points at her nick*
Mystique, or rather I should call her ‘Mistress Mystique’, is literally my alter ego.
She is a character also developed over 3 years on an anime forum that had a rather unique and special section for a fantasy world on which we roleplayed on.
Me being a writer, couldn’t pass up on the chance to let my imagination go wild in an area of writing that I immerse myself in ever since I was a child, and so her character also grew and developed as I got older.
It’s been said that I’ve taken more of her traits and she has taken more of mine as the years passed until we’re almost indistinguishable from each other at present.
The material written up during those three years has spawned off enough ideas for me to dedicate a website to her and write her entire life story and adventures after. Again, a lack of discipline results in her universe remaining in my head for most part, but if you feel like a snippet, you can read one of her stories on here.

As for you personally writing, I do hope we get to see something in the near future. ^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyRedLeaf
As for me, other gamers often have a hard time believing me when I tell them I am not my characters, and my characters aren't me. They are "alive" in their own sense, driven by their own motives and experiences. Their actions are partly shaped by the events of the game, as well as by their own backstories. Is it me who gave birth to them, or they who are revealing themselves through me? Who knows? It's a mystery.
That process is also kinda fascinating when you write out some characters. I guess it could originate from what purpose the character was created for in the first place.
In Mystique’s case, she was everything I wished I could be, I dreamed I could be, I knew that I couldn’t be and I envied to be, personified, but that was reflecting a ‘me’ at aged 20 way back when, from which she was developed.
I think for most part, she is her own character, as well as her two "interesting" sidekicks as well.
It took a very sharp guy who can read people well to figure out where the lines may have crossed with me and her over the years but that’d take to seeing how she developed and knowing me personally, of which not many have crossed both offline and online boundaries of mine.
For her also, I think I can get away with her being her own ‘self’ for most part.
The other characters are written for themselves and I tend to favour the use of ‘third person’ for my stories.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3swords
Does anyone really use dreams as inspiration, cause alot of times i have some pretty fantastic dreams and start thinking up stories to go along with them
I have written down a few extracts of my dreams, especially kick ass ones that I have. The funny thing is when I read them, although I can recall the scene, it doesn’t seem that great, since during the dream, I was actually experiencing it, when to read about it makes me feel like an observer.
Also ‘welcome to Asuki’ as well, hope you’ve settled in nicely by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guersney
Can anyone give me tips on how to write a good psychodrama? I was hoping to create a fic with EB as inspiration but at the same time I don’t enough to write a story like that down. I don’t know if I could but nevertheless I going to give it my best shot and also I would like to know any authors who had done it before so that I can learn from them.
Read and watch a lot of psychodramas and take notes.
Seriously.
Study the area you want to work in and then develop your own style and ideas from that. A good anime for psychodrama would be ‘Monster’, if you wanna check it out.
I guess off the top of my head, good ingredients needed would be:
- Adept skill of skirting the obvious.
- Adept skill of creating subtle yet sharp tension.
- Plot twists so far, that the slap of meeting it would KO a person.
- Work underground. For everything that’s on the surface, have an underlying (or 2 or3 even 3 layers) working underneath that only you know.

Can’t think of anything else, those are just my ideas from being an audience and remembering how I felt and what worked well.
All the best if you do decide to pen something. ^^

Another late ‘welcome to Asuki’ to Zopeii, who posted a small extract for the possible beginnings of a story.
Let us know if 6 months down the line, you’ve developed something.

Next is ClockWorkAngel's tales and a few others too. That'll follow in a 'part 2' when I get the chance to write up stuff and read them all properly.

Worrying is like a rocking chair. It gives you something to do, but it doesn't get you anywhere. - Van Wilder
"If you ain't laughin', you ain't livin'." - Carlos Mencia
Mystique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-29, 14:33   Link #285
The Master
*Author

Another background story from the Empire groups role-play im running (shameless plug...)

The Patrition of Silver Sands placed his cup back onto the table as the last of Duke Rothsburys' guests left. "I guess I must leave too" he sighed as he pulled himself out of the chair "Though I don't really want to go I had gotten rather comfortable here." he smiled faintly but that vanished as the maid brought him a bowl of water so he could clean his hands. Over her arm she had a towel for him to dry his hands. As he reached for it he saw the tattoo on her wrist and sighed and repeated "Yes, I guess its time to go."

"You may stay the night if you wish. I will have a room prepared for you." Duke Rothsbury suggested as he watched the Patrition move towards the door as if a weight was upon him "Oh no I really must be going." he said glancing back at the maid as she walked away from him, realising the Duke was watching him he picked himself up and more cheerfully said "Though I thank you for your kindness, I really must be going we have much work to do if we are to challenge the Empire as you propose."
"Very well, tomorrow will be the start of a new day I promise you."
"Yes it will, with the support you gathered today we will surely be able to cast off the Empires rule." he nodded as he made his way to the door where another maid waited with his coat "Thank you" he said to the maid who bowed slightly. Outside the air was cold and their breath was visible. "Take care Ian." he said clasping the Dukes hand and glancing behind the Duke to see who was watching.
"I will." the Duke said shaking the Patritions hands and turning back into the warmth of the house. The Patrition watched as the Duke closed the door before beginning the walk to the pier.

The Duke watched the maids now suspicious of them given the Patritions suddenly nervous behaviour. "A drink my Duke to celebrate your success." One of the maids offered but he shook his head. The maid looked confused for a second but then raised her wrist to show her tattoo "Is it because of this." She laughed
"We could have killed you at any time so don't worry we are not going to do it now." The other maid laughed, as she cleaned the table.
"So was the Patrition right in his assumption you work for the Empire?" the Duke decided to just ask outright accepting the offered drink.
"As do you, so don't worry." The maid cleaning the table nodded.
"No..." he began but the maid put a finger on his lips.
"You are a loyal servant of the Empire, dear Duke. You have successfully gathered many of the Empires enemies into a single alliance which we can control. As long as you remain a loyal follower you remain our dear Duke, beloved of the Emperor. Should you fail to serve the Emperor you will not remain a Duke." the maid said.
"Why are you telling me this?" the Duke asked the maid who leaned in close and replied
"As punishment, now when you see these allies of yours you will know that you are the man who is nothing more than a puppet offering them hollow hope of resisting us."
"Oh and don't think of telling them the truth because while you act your role well we will let them live. The Empire knows who they are now and if you betray us you are signing their death warrants." The other maid said. The Duke sagged in his chair in front of the fire, as the maids returned to their work of cleaning.

Last edited by The Master; 2009-12-29 at 18:16.
The Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-06, 18:48   Link #286
ClockWorkAngel
Aspiring Aspirer

Send a message via MSN to ClockWorkAngel
Lots of work has been accomplished; "Relapse" introduces a hunter, she'll be referred to as "Psycho" one day.

Spoiler for Chapter 2:

Credit To Risa-chan!
ClockWorkAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-29, 02:05   Link #287
Vault Dweller
Let's fighting love!

Cool I'm glad there's a thread like this, I've got plenty to read it seems! I love writing but I've never written a complete story. Rather I've been keeping an idea journal for several years in which I write down any ideas that may pop in my head. Ideas for stories usually. There is also a single story I've been slowly developing for just over a decade, fleshing out the world it takes place in and such. I would like to write a novel about It eventually.
Vault Dweller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-11, 17:47   Link #288
ClockWorkAngel
Aspiring Aspirer

Why not satisfy your hunger with shorts? Getting practice and getting more familiar with your style is never detrimental!

Credit To Risa-chan!
Old 2010-02-11, 20:02   Link #289
whitepearl
Dietrich fan #681675

Send a message via AIM to whitepearl Send a message via MSN to whitepearl
Yeah, it might be better to start off with a short story first to kinda get a feel for your writing style.

Twitter
whitepearl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-20, 14:03   Link #290
ClockWorkAngel
Aspiring Aspirer

Another short;

Spoiler for Saying "Hello":

Spoiler for Author's Notes:

Credit To Risa-chan!

Last edited by ClockWorkAngel; 2010-03-30 at 18:00.
Old 2010-02-20, 17:17   Link #291
ShadowSeed
Split of Alignment

I COULD post some of my 20-page fanfiction, but then again, i don't seriously think even myself that it's readable,a s it has typos, grammatical errors and the plot is....something that you can merely call a plot. I'm still training my story-writing skills. And also, i'm trying to see every error without posting it, but it's hard with that wall of text i usually write. Also, as english isn't my native language, it's also pretty loaded with bad phrases. However, if someone SERIOUSLY wants to read it, i can pack ti as a .txt and give you a link to a .rar
Old 2010-03-19, 14:28   Link #292
psycho_luny
close to insanity
*Author

Send a message via MSN to psycho_luny
As I looked in your eyes
My heart broke into 2.

As I saw the tears in your eyes
I wished I could take away the pain.

As you gasped for your last breath
I wished it was me that was dying.

As the years slowly past by
It feels like my heart hurts more with every sunrise.

All those years with knowing you died due to my incompetence
I prayed I could go back with the knowledge, the competence to save you.

My heart stopped beating the moment you past on
It feels like I died with you.

May the gods guard over you, as I wasn’t able to.
R.I.P. Cheyenne 23-09-1992 ---> 17-06-1999

Last edited by psycho_luny; 2010-03-20 at 13:03.
psycho_luny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-21, 16:00   Link #293
psycho_luny
close to insanity
*Author

When all gave up on me, you didn’t
You where there to guide me.
When I was drowning in self pity,
It was you who pulled me out of it.
You did not know me,
But gave me support when I needed it.
When I lost the will to live,
It was you, a light shining bright to guide me.
It is thanks to you that I’m still alive.
But when you needed it,
You didn’t draw strength from me.
In your time of sadness,
you succeeded in taking your own life

You are and you’ll always be my best friend.
R.I.P. Samantha 31-09-1991 --> 12-03-2010
Old 2010-03-23, 12:32   Link #294
psycho_luny
close to insanity
*Author

It started on a normal day; angeal was visiting his girlfriend Cheyenne, after an half hour Cheyenne’s mother left to buy some groceries. The 2 where having fun, they played game after game. “Wow this is fun angeal” she says as she leans back on the chair with a pawn of the board game in her mouth “yeah, hey you better not do that. If you fall you’ll choke on the pawn” “ha-ha, I won’t fall.” Angeal gets up and heads towards the corridor. “I’m of to the bathroom” “okay” as he turns left in the corridor he hears a thumbing sound, he starts to laugh as he heads back to the room. His laughing stops by the sight of seeing Cheyenne choke. “Cheyenne NO!!!” he rushes towards her and tries to help “hold on I’ll help, don’t worry.”as she tries to grasp for air she looks at angeal, tears start to appear for she knows she is going to die. “No baby, please stay with me. Don’t die, please don’t die” he does whatever he can but fails, as seconds past by Cheyenne slowly dies of suffocation in his arms. He holds her in his arms till the moment her mother arrives back home “Angeal, Cheyenne come down for a minute I’ve got something for you 2” “HEEEEELP!!!” with hearing angeal she rushes up to Cheyenne’s bedroom, she drops to the ground next to Cheyenne and tries get her breathing again. Angeal starts to cry more with every minute that passes by for it starts to hit him that she is dead. The mother quickly grabs her phone and calls an ambulance; she then covers up Cheyenne with a blanket and hugs angeal trying to comfort him and herself. Minute’s pasts and the ambulance arrive; the men rush in and race towards Cheyenne. They gently pick her up; put her in a plastic bag. They lay her in the ambulance, angeal and the mother follow, the ambulance rushes toward the hospital. Once there a woman comes up to angeal to comfort him, the woman is psychiatrist and she and angeal spend a half hour talking about how he feels, if he’s alright. Angeal’s parents arrive and take him home. The day’s slowly past by and angeal starts to have nightmares of the happening. Afraid that he would lose someone ever again he began to close himself from the outside world fearing the pain he, he still feels every day. Six years past by and he has started drinking, trying to forget the event if only for a moment. 1 evening a girl from his class sees him drunk on the street, she decides to help him and takes him home to sober up. In the time after that she helps him to handle the pain and helps him to stay of the alcohol. Another 5 years past by, the pain has not faded nor has the nightmares. He has lived his entire life in a prison he created, caring only for the girl that helps him.
Old 2010-03-28, 17:55   Link #295
psycho_luny
close to insanity
*Author

note: i'm continouing my last story.
__________________________________________________ ___________
the boy has beome an man, hating the entire world and every person in it. he continous to live on, if only just barely. every day is the same, everything he does, he does the same. slowly dyïng of the pain that never fades, he continous. he finds work, but never finds it appealing. every morning before goïng to it he thinks of quiting, but knows none else then where he works would want him.
the friend that saved him, learned loss in an bit of similar way. beïng 6 moths pregnant the person she loves leaves her, completely broken she tries to kill her self but gets stopped in doïng so. as the words came to angeal, raged clouded his mind. death his only thought, he heads to the guy. angeal rings the bell, with hatred he waits for a few seconds before the door opens. as the door opens he forces himself in, once in he sees the man suprised. blinded by rage he start to hit him in the face over and over, the man falls to the ground. with an grin on his face, angeal starts to kick the man over and over. "I TOLD YOU I WOULD KILL YOU IF YOU HURT HER" *he crouches and grabs the guy by the throat* "she tried to kill herself thanks to you, you left her when she was 6 moths pregnant. you fucking bastard" *with blood dripping from his face* "i never ment to hurt her, i couldn't stay with her, i felt miserable the last few moths in our relationship" *angry by the word angeal punches the man a few times* "SO YOU LEFT HER AS SHE WAS PREGNANT, PREGNANT OF YOUR CHILD" *with tears on his eyes* "i tried to stay, i tried to make it work but i couldn't." *as angeal starts to choke the man, he gets a call. confident the man won't be able to get away or do anything he gets up and answers the call. it seemed that the friend had tried to kill herself again, hearing the news over angeal's shocked* "didn't any of you watched her...........then how the fuck did she get the oppertunity to try again........................i'll meet you at the hospital, i've got busines to settle here and then i'm on my way" *with anger he turns to the guy* "she tried again, see what you have brought to her." *as he cries harder, by hearing the news "i'm so sorry, i never wanted her to be hurt" "if you don't want to get her hurt more you keep your mouth shut about this, you don't speak to anyone about me having done this to you" "i...i...i won't" *with disgust he helps the man up, and helps him to the living room* "not a fucking word about this" "none" *angeal quickly rushes outside and heads towards the hospital, as he reaches the room the friends, that where watching the girl are waiting outside* "you dumbasses, you where to make shure she wasn't able to try and kill herself" "i'm sorry, she went to the bathroom and....." "and what, you should have gone with her. go away, i don't want any of you here" "but...but..." "i said GO" *he goes inside as the others leave*

(more the next time i'm online)
Old 2010-03-29, 01:29   Link #296
Renchan

I've never know this kind of thread exist.

Night

The night is so dark
You might lose your way

The night is so twisted
You might lose your faith

The night is so cruel
You might lose yourself

The night is so beautiful
You might find the truth

and another one, a self reflection poem.

Midnight Clock

Midnight clock strikes zero
I keep my eyes open
Trying to tell the different
The me from the past and the current me

The memories are flowing
Like an old movie
Fire burned with hatred
Rain washed the sadness

I keep my eyes eyes
I can't tell the different
The me from the past and the current me

Who is the old me?
I was nobody
Who is the current me?
I was nobody

The scenery always change
Yet, the me standing there is the same
Like a timeless stills
who can't move to other frames

The sound that irritated me
The sound of merciless flow
The sound of change

Yet, why I am a still?
Why I am the same?
A nobody who can't be somebody
An unknown frameless still
Renchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-29, 06:57   Link #297
psycho_luny
close to insanity
*Author

@Renchan: geez that's good, a freaking master piece.
Old 2010-03-30, 17:51   Link #298
psycho_luny
close to insanity
*Author

"hey you" angeal says as he walks in, with the sight of him a little smile appears on her face. "hey angeal......i'm...." "don't worry bout it, you alright" "yeah, i'm fine" angeal sits down in a chair next to her, he softly grabs her left hand and kisses it "i was worried about you" a tear appears in the corner of his eyes "hey, don't cry. i'm alright, i just had a relapse" she brushes her hand through his hair, slowly and softly placing it on his cheek "i'm sorry that i made you worry, i know how it makes you feel to lose someone. i promis i won't be like her and leave" she slowly sits up straigth "don't strain yourself, tell me what you want and i'll get it" "please come closer" as angeal slowly goes closer to her, she places her hand underneath his chin and kisses him. "i love you too much to hurt you" she looks into his eyes and he looks back into hers "i..i..." "you don't have to say anything angeal" "samantha, i'm sorry that you're goïng this." an little comforted smile appears on her face "hey, its alright. i'm just glad i have you to support me" "i'm just glad you want me too, its the least what i can do for what you did for me" she slowly lays back on the bed "don't worry, besides you where to handsome for me to let you die" she giggles "i was??" he smiles at the sight of her happy "hey angeal, is it alright if i take a nap, i'm just so tired" "yeah go ahead" he kisses her on the head and sits down on the chair "sleep tight" she says as she slowly falls asleep "sleep tight" as she sleeps hour pasts and angeal hasn't moved from the chair, slowly feeling more tired by the minute. he falls asleep.
Old 2010-03-31, 17:18   Link #299
Nerroth
NePoi!

A short Transformers-related fic, entered into a writing contest on another forum.

Spoiler for Heartbeats:
Old 2010-03-31, 20:21   Link #300
Mystique
Honyaku no Hime
*Fansubber

Location: In the eastern capital of the islands of the rising suns...
As a writer to a writer, some advice for you.
For any novels you have, carefully look at the breakdown of structure.
As in use of paragraphs (please for all that is holy, use paragraphs!!)
Split of dialogue lines as well.
Punctuation, spelling (run it through MS Word before posting) and grammar.

It's good practice to implement these as best as you can while you write from the get go.
(Be disciplined with yourself while writing, this is general advice for anyone though.)

It's also good for the readers not to have their brains crash on them from mass blocks of text with no punctuation. x.x;;
Also, try reading your own story aloud without the punctuation that are severly missing in there. You'll probably be able to hear where it doesn't sound natural and amend it yourself that way too
So for now I'll partially edit your last post, but do please apply above mentioned points in your previous posts for this story.
Good luck! ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho_luny View Post
"hey you" angeal says as he walks in, with the sight of him a little smile appears on her face.
"hey angeal......i'm...."
"don't worry bout it, you alright"
"yeah, i'm fine" angeal sits down in a chair next to her, he softly grabs her left hand and kisses it "i was worried about you" a tear appears in the corner of his eyes
"hey, don't cry. i'm alright, i just had a relapse" she brushes her hand through his hair, slowly and softly placing it on his cheek "i'm sorry that i made you worry, i know how it makes you feel to lose someone. i promis i won't be like her and leave"

"Hey you," Angeal says as he walks in.
At the sight of him, a small smile appears on Samantha's face.
"Hey Angeal... I'm..."
"Don't worry about it," he interrupts her before asking, "You alright?"
"Yeah, I'm fine."
Angeal sits down in a chair next to her, softly taking her left hand and kissing it. "I was worried about you," he says with a tear appearing in the corners of his eyes.
"Hey, don't cry. I'm alright, I just had a relapse".
She brushes her hand through his hair, slowly and softly before placing it on his cheek. "I'm sorry that I made you worry, since I know how it feels to lose someone. I promise I won't be like her and leave you."

she slowly sits up straigth "don't strain yourself, tell me what you want and i'll get it"
"please come closer"
as angeal slowly goes closer to her, she places her hand underneath his chin and kisses him. "i love you too much to hurt you" she looks into his eyes and he looks back into hers "i..i..."
"you don't have to say anything angeal"
"samantha, i'm sorry that you're goïng this." an little comforted smile appears on her face
"hey, its alright. i'm just glad i have you to support me"
"i'm just glad you want me too, its the least what i can do for what you did for me" she slowly lays back on the bed "don't worry, besides you where to handsome for me to let you die" she giggles
"i was??" he smiles at the sight of her happy "hey angeal, is it alright if i take a nap, i'm just so tired"
"yeah go ahead" he kisses her on the head and sits down on the chair "sleep tight" she says as she slowly falls asleep
"sleep tight" as she sleeps hour pasts and angeal hasn't moved from the chair, slowly feeling more tired by the minute. he falls asleep.

Worrying is like a rocking chair. It gives you something to do, but it doesn't get you anywhere. - Van Wilder
"If you ain't laughin', you ain't livin'." - Carlos Mencia
Mystique is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
literature, writing